“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

Boss of the Inland Empire

#612281 Mar 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
hmmm... Interesting theory.
He reminds me of this fat kid from back in high school. We had a reverse nickname for him, we called him Turbo.
We only picked on him because he was such a d*ck head, he was mean to everyone that wasn't fat and he was resentful because he was fat. That's our Lunger.
Lunger.....Fat? Or still in High School?????

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#612282 Mar 27, 2013
Religion a Mental Disease wrote:
Fastest growing religion in America is No Preference.
HA HA HA !!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Say that again, please.

"No Preference" is a religion.....

Since: Mar 13

Pine Knot, KY

#612283 Mar 27, 2013
RUDY MCGILLVRAY wrote:
Boy oh, boy, are you in for one heck of a surprise when you pass thru the veil!!
God, CREATED every living creature on this planet you idiot, it wasn't just evolution at work here. By your answer to what I said earlier, I can tell you haven't given any thought at all to what you are saying, you're just spouting propaganda and Liberal Kool-Aid fed to you by communist type teachers.
HE did give us free will, to allow us to fall into sin, so that we could tell the difference between Heaven and Hell.
I do hope you change your mind after you die, bc you are on a Hell-bound path at present.
i do agree with you but when it comes down to it you shouldnt tell someone there go to hell thats same as judging someone-its written in the bible that u should not judge,basically thats his job-but you are right on everything else-so keep that in mind

Location hidden

#612284 Mar 27, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweet! A topix love story.*Against the wind playing in background*
That ain't wind....

Lunger farted.

It goes WHOOOOSH....

*barf*

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#612285 Mar 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I've pretty much given up serious talks on this thread. It's pointless.
If we don't have humor, we have nothing.
Except beer.
Great.

No more discussion of the death penalty.

No more discussion of your bigass cross.

I'm up for the new RR.

And I invite you to attend the Holy Church of Catcher.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#612286 Mar 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please. Tell me you aren't believing stats from an obvious atheist website....
The cartoon at the top tells it all. But then the ad at the bottom finishes it.
Besides, who kills and rapes and beats their wife "for God"??
'_'
Gee, RR- maybe the same people who rape and beat women and kill men and children in religious wars.

Maybe the same people who withhold much needed medical treatment for their kids because it goes against their god so therefore, they are not getting proper treatment for their kids in the name of "god".

And I did NOT say people kill, rape or beat "for" god- but "in the name of god".

There is a difference.

I suppose I could google to find another site which backs up the one the person used, but I have no need to.

Religious people DO tend to be more violent, more tolerant of violence and some to actually encourage violence than non-religious people.

Here's one example of using a god to justify violence- when Sarah (Joe Sixpack) Palin stated that "god" sent us to Iraq.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#612287 Mar 27, 2013
RUDY MCGILLVRAY wrote:
Boy oh, boy, are you in for one heck of a surprise when you pass thru the veil!!
God, CREATED every living creature on this planet you idiot, it wasn't just evolution at work here. By your answer to what I said earlier, I can tell you haven't given any thought at all to what you are saying, you're just spouting propaganda and Liberal Kool-Aid fed to you by communist type teachers.
HE did give us free will, to allow us to fall into sin, so that we could tell the difference between Heaven and Hell.
I do hope you change your mind after you die, bc you are on a Hell-bound path at present.
Well, that was random...

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

Boss of the Inland Empire

#612288 Mar 27, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>The Topix moderators certainly ARE biased, otherwise Kaitlyn's garbage would have been deleted.
I tried posting a$$ once on here and I couldn't even do that ..........It was a reference to a donkey btw .......)

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#612289 Mar 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly!
Well, shit.
Now what...?
I can't say for you, but after today- and within the next hour or two- I'll be done posting here again for a while.

I truly do come here mostly for amusement- about 99% of the reason I post here is just for idle amusement.

I find that not posting here frees up VALUABLE time to do any number of things- work related or not- that are MUCH more constructive, much more important and much more rewarding.

But I'll continue to "indulge" here from time to time; it's just that I know to do more than that is a total waste of MY time.
Religion a Mental Disease

Spring Hill, FL

#612290 Mar 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please. Tell me you aren't believing stats from an obvious atheist website....
The cartoon at the top tells it all. But then the ad at the bottom finishes it.
Besides, who kills and rapes and beats their wife "for God"??
'_'
Reality 101.........

Highest rate of domestic abuse in States that report highest religiosity.

Religious leaders attempting to address abuse speculate that Christian women may often feel obligated to stay in abusive relationships because of scripture that mandates them to “submit to their husbands” or “turn the other cheek”.

Jewish women may feel pressure to not bring shame to their community, and will consequently hide the abuse in their marriage. They may also feel that it is their duty to maintain shalom bayit, or peace in the home.

Muslim women may question the nature of God and might question their relationship to God if their husband is abusive.

And many women from all different religions and faiths often feel abandoned by God if they are abused.

Religion is a delusion requiring the denial of the real world if it conflicts with cherished beliefs.

Location hidden

#612291 Mar 27, 2013
Religion a Mental Disease wrote:
For those who can prove their mysticism....
Look-up the John Templeton Foundation.
Voted one of the 100 most influential men in America, and a very religious man, Templeton left a very wealthy foundation, which has a great sum of money waiting for anyone who provides verifiable proof of God.
This Foundation WANTS to find proof.
Good luck wackos.
You're the one that hates religion, not Templeton...

"The Templeton Foundation is seeking research and writing projects that will break new ground and push the science and religion dialogue in fresh directions."

Location hidden

#612293 Mar 27, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Lunger.....Fat? Or still in High School?????
I know...

Crazy, right?
Rush

Columbus, NE

#612294 Mar 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That ain't wind....
Lunger farted.
It goes WHOOOOSH....
*barf*
LOL

Location hidden

#612295 Mar 27, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Great.
No more discussion of the death penalty.
No more discussion of your bigass cross.
I'm up for the new RR.
And I invite you to attend the Holy Church of Catcher.
Don't get all up on me, Catch.

I did say "this thread".....

hehe
Rush

Columbus, NE

#612296 Mar 27, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried posting a$$ once on here and I couldn't even do that ..........It was a reference to a donkey btw .......)
Just replace a$$ with Largrlanguage. As in, I fell down, and I think I broke my Largelanguage. Or, gee, that guy is a real Largelanguage. Etc. Or if you are a friend of Largelanguage, Rush can be subbed.

Spring Hill, FL

#612297 Mar 27, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Gee, RR- maybe the same people who rape and beat women and kill men and children in religious wars.
Maybe the same people who withhold much needed medical treatment for their kids because it goes against their god so therefore, they are not getting proper treatment for their kids in the name of "god".
And I did NOT say people kill, rape or beat "for" god- but "in the name of god".
There is a difference.
I suppose I could google to find another site which backs up the one the person used, but I have no need to.
Religious people DO tend to be more violent, more tolerant of violence and some to actually encourage violence than non-religious people.
Here's one example of using a god to justify violence- when Sarah (Joe Sixpack) Palin stated that "god" sent us to Iraq.
God sent us to Iraq -- with a tax cut and a campaign pledge of No Draft.

Both - first time ever for America during wartime.

God likes easy wars.

Location hidden

#612298 Mar 27, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Gee, RR- maybe the same people who rape and beat women and kill men and children in religious wars.
There is a difference.
I don't see much difference in "for God" or "in the name of God".

Anyway, you didn't answer. What Christians commit acts of violence "in the name of God"?

Location hidden

#612299 Mar 27, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>I can't say for you, but after today- and within the next hour or two- I'll be done posting here again for a while.
I truly do come here mostly for amusement- about 99% of the reason I post here is just for idle amusement.
I find that not posting here frees up VALUABLE time to do any number of things- work related or not- that are MUCH more constructive, much more important and much more rewarding.
But I'll continue to "indulge" here from time to time; it's just that I know to do more than that is a total waste of MY time.
I'm starting to feel that way, too. That Topix is a complete waste of time.

But I'm only here during down time or alone time.

“Talk Nerdy 2 me (>-<)”

Since: Dec 08

Reno

#612301 Mar 27, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets look at it simply from a non biblical view for a moment ok?
A belief in God was humankind's early way of trying to understand nature. The causes, the Meanings of the known Universe at the time. Sort of a proto scientific attempt at understanding those things around us. Where as leprechauns are not an attempt for explanation for anything. Just pure fantasy.
Ridiculing God and trying to compare him to leprechauns shows an immature and shallow disregard for a persons personal belief. Its like ridiculing the Ancient Greek philosophers view of astronomy. By Comparing a theology to leprechauns shows a
simple flawed logic from that person trying to erroneously make that comparison.
You know I love you Al but I will always ridicule the ridiculous, no matter how sacred you or someone else thinks it is.

Spring Hill, FL

#612302 Mar 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one that hates religion, not Templeton...
"The Templeton Foundation is seeking research and writing projects that will break new ground and push the science and religion dialogue in fresh directions."
Stop whining about hate. I am simply posting easy verified facts 100% on board topic.

Thank you for checking. Can you prove there's a God? If so, there's a BIG reward waiting for you.

You're welcome :0)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min Aerobatty 227,858
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min onemale 259,696
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 15 min EdmondWA 95,537
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 18 min bad bob 173,835
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 28 min StarC 543,100
Bangladeshi Top sexi and hot girl Shoshi +88017... 48 min Shoshi 2
if you see YOUR MOTHER AS A BED RTNER OF CELIBR... 56 min PDX Dave 9
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 16 hr gangsxofxroses_andii 157

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••