Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Pokay wrote:
<quoted text>Hey nano. I miss you; been busy. Hope you're doin good.
:)

http://cdn.cutestpaw.com/wp-content/uploads/2...

Since: Mar 13

Pine Knot, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Proven fact, people in comas can hear those around them. What's your point exactly, sir?
well a guy said when your in a coma u cant do anything so i said technically you can-my uncle went into a coma and my dad sung his favorite gospel song to him and there was tears coming out of his eyes

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Pokay wrote:
<quoted text>Did I insult you? I only made an observation that atheists tend to draw first insult here. Here you are insulting me and proving my point. Case closed. Get over myself? I didn't say anything about me being persecuted. I am not religious; what would I be persecuted for?
How do you know so much about what goes on behind the scenes at topix anyway? You one of the "board/gang members"?
For the record, I'm not going to assume that topix has some sort of selective conspiracy going on even though I mentioned it. But it would not surprise me if there was one.
I didn't insult you.

I didn't call you names either. I simply pointed out your error and that it would seem you suffer from a persecution complex.

One need not be religious to suffer from a persecution complex. You seem to think certain posts are targeted by Topix atheists due to religious content. That is not the case.

No- I am not a part of the Topix company and am simply a poster here.

However, having posted off and on for about 5 years now, I am well aware of how Topix works as are most who have been posting here for some time now.
Religion a Mental Disease

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

As a general rule, religiosity is highest among the poorest nations of the world, and lowest among the richest.

A Gallup study of global religiosity asked people around the world if religion was an important part of their daily lives. There is a general correlation between the importance of religion in daily life, and homicide rates.

Christians are 78% more likely to commit murder than agnostics.

Google and try to refute: "Religiosity and murder rates" or "Religiosity and crime."

Start here.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/our-human...

Highest rate of domestic abuse too.

Sickos.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>The Topix moderators certainly ARE biased, otherwise Kaitlyn's garbage would have been deleted.
You have mentioned this "Kaitlyn" person to me several times.

I don't know who that is, and if I've seen their posts, I haven't read them.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Bullshyt! You spew hatred in your very first reply to any visitor on this thread that you perceive as a Christian. You are full of biased hatred towards people you've never met. Liar, hypocrite.
As always, you are a LIAR.

Really- a month or so ago, you SWORE you would never post to me again.

I realize how easy it is to go back on such a promise, but could you PLEASE try to keep it again?

Get away from me Nano- you truly give me the creeps, you CREEP.

Not to mention what a silly cunny you are.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Wow- I gotta tell ya, RR- when you're funny, you're funny and you are really on your game this morning!
LOL!
I've pretty much given up serious talks on this thread. It's pointless.

If we don't have humor, we have nothing.

Except beer.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!!!
But seriously- shrug all you want- surely you know that Christine and I are NOT one and the same person.
If you think otherwise, I would find that even MORE puzzling and bizarre than Nano thinking that.
No, I don't think y'alls is the same.

I try to avoid conspiracy theories.

The only one I know for sure is Mr 1000 Socks...

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Pokay wrote:
<quoted text>Did I insult you? I only made an observation that atheists tend to draw first insult here. Here you are insulting me and proving my point. Case closed. Get over myself? I didn't say anything about me being persecuted. I am not religious; what would I be persecuted for?
How do you know so much about what goes on behind the scenes at topix anyway? You one of the "board/gang members"?
For the record, I'm not going to assume that topix has some sort of selective conspiracy going on even though I mentioned it. But it would not surprise me if there was one.
That I told you to "get over yourself" is an INSULT?

I don't think so. You seem to think certain posts are targeted for deletion by the "atheist" Topix people with some of those posts being YOURS.

In so thinking, you DO need to "get over yourself" but perhaps I should have said: "get over it" instead.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh? I dont think you do.I think he is just waiting for the time to be.........Right. And please stop using "it" My word, nobody elses! Got it?........I hate when people use the words I invented........
You're right, Rush.

Sorry, man.

:(

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

SPARKS33 wrote:
<quoted text>
well a guy said when your in a coma u cant do anything so i said technically you can-my uncle went into a coma and my dad sung his favorite gospel song to him and there was tears coming out of his eyes
You can also see things in a coma, but more than not when you awaken the memory is altered because the sensory data could not be recorded perfectly. So often people will remember them as out of body dreams, or often even complete dreams, fantasy mixed in with the sensory memories to fill in the gaps.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Religion a Mental Disease wrote:
As a general rule, religiosity is highest among the poorest nations of the world, and lowest among the richest.
A Gallup study of global religiosity asked people around the world if religion was an important part of their daily lives. There is a general correlation between the importance of religion in daily life, and homicide rates.
Christians are 78% more likely to commit murder than agnostics.
Google and try to refute: "Religiosity and murder rates" or "Religiosity and crime."
Start here.
http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/our-human...
Highest rate of domestic abuse too.
Sickos.
Certainly a sad statement on those who practice religion.

Of course, MANY who believe in one god or another will attempt to justify their heinous actions by claiming they are committing any and all atrocities in the name of one god or another.

Sick indeed.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't think y'alls is the same.
I try to avoid conspiracy theories.
The only one I know for sure is Mr 1000 Socks...
Exactly on Mr. 1000 socks.....

I can't even comprehend how someone who is rational can go around accusing others of posting under more than one name- unless that person happens to be Oscar.....

However, I do realize the need of some to create drama and mystery even when there is none to be found.

Since: Mar 13

Pine Knot, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, countries with the lowest religiosity also tend to have the lowest crime rates, higher health and happiness rates as well. That's something to consider.
that sound re-tarted

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

OCB wrote:
I mean- who doesn't know about video games these days?
Booooots.

He thinks monopoly is one of them new fangled computer devices....

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I've pretty much given up serious talks on this thread. It's pointless.
If we don't have humor, we have nothing.
Except beer.
My GOD, RR!!! For the MANY times I've told you that you're not funny and have a very sophomoric sense of humor, your posts of today TOTALLY negate that!

"Except beer". ROFFLMAO- very funny!

But you're right- that's part of the reason I've been on and off this thread for some time now- not just recently, but well before that.

The bottom line is that those who want to believe a god exists will do so; those who do not want to believe a god exists and/or who have no reason such as evidence of a god will not believe in a god.

And really- at the end of the day, does it really matter what ANY of us think as long as we ourselves are comfortable and at peace with our own beliefs, thoughts and opinions?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Only person who writes like a child is you, always hormonal, inclined to write about your silly feelings in your little head.
And I said "I have a gut feeling he is a gut" originally, bastard! How honouring to know you copy me!
I don't write like a child!

*stomps foot*

I don't! I don't! I don't!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Your sentence makes no sense.
You say: "they aren't worth it".
Then you say: "they may seem like they do, but they don't".
They "do" what or "don't" what?
At any rate, do NOT tell ME what to do, dearie. You don't control me because you can't- just as you don't control YOURSELF because you can't.
Of course, even if you COULD control yourself, you can NEVER control ME.
I don't care WHAT you thought once any more than I care about WHAT you think now.
I am very comfortable in my own skin and being the caring, compassionate and aware person that I am.
If YOU are not comfortable with that, it has ZERO effect on me and actually LESS than zero which puts you and your opinions of me or anyone or anything else on the MINUS side.
Allow me...

They do not don't are aren't worth it.

Duh

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Booooots.
He thinks monopoly is one of them new fangled computer devices....
STOP it already! LOL!! TOO funny!!!

Something tells me that Boooots plays a mean Monopoly game.

:-)

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't write like a child!
*stomps foot*
I don't! I don't! I don't!
I am LITERALLY LOL as I type!

Most TWO year olds I've known don't throw tantrums as good as Lunger does.....most TWO year olds I've known have MUCH better control over their emotions than Lunger does.....

SAD.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 15 min Aura Mytha 257,753
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 17 min Aura Mytha 226,148
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 41 min Epiphany2 599,750
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 59 min seriously the ori... 538,590
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 1 hr Elohimsokie 2,412
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr KiMare 94,605
cleaning black dollar \ cleaning black currency... (Sep '12) 2 hr Dr Micheal daf 33
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 hr Le_le 173,257
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••