|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

youtube wrote:
100% PROOF Pope Francis is ANTICHRIST_______
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
umm....how can the president and pope both be thee antichrist???
LargeLanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of typing all that, you could've just wrote "reprove"......
Can't actually give any sensible reply? Pure man child, yet again.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, he also said "Do not, then, reprove for error those who have made a choice; for you know nothing about it."
If you don't know, reprove means repremand or censor someone.
Basically he was saying: Put up or shut up.
I'll wait for you to prove to me that God isn't real....
no moral being would choose a p.o.s. like you as a spokesman.

there is the proof

“Stahrman returns!!”

Since: May 08

Ketchikan, Alaska

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

From personal experience, I can say that too me, GOD is real, but for you oar anyone to tell me that he is a figment of an overactive imagination, I say, "You're spouting BS."
I mean think about it, how did a thing as complicated as a human being come to exist? If you can tell me, that a Creator (one bigger and better than all of us, on the planet, and whoin fact created every single one of us) about 4-6 thousand Million souls, each an individual person, with his/her own hopes and dreams.
Isn't that fantastic? Think about it, and try to wrap your mind around the thing that is this planet, and every single one of us, an individual person, and some would say, "There is no thing called or being GOD."
You would have to be an total idiot, to even think such a thing.
Probably are so full of yourself that you can't imagine anything bigger than you:(now comes the Burn).
Who ever started this thread IS AN IDIOT, WITH NO IMAGINATION WHATSOEVER!!!

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

RUDY MCGILLVRAY wrote:
From personal experience, I can say that too me, GOD is real, but for you oar anyone to tell me that he is a figment of an overactive imagination, I say, "You're spouting BS."
I mean think about it, how did a thing as complicated as a human being come to exist? If you can tell me, that a Creator (one bigger and better than all of us, on the planet, and whoin fact created every single one of us) about 4-6 thousand Million souls, each an individual person, with his/her own hopes and dreams.
Isn't that fantastic? Think about it, and try to wrap your mind around the thing that is this planet, and every single one of us, an individual person, and some would say, "There is no thing called or being GOD."
Probably are so full of yourself that you can't imagine anything bigger than you:(now comes the Burn).
YOU are the one who is obviously so full of themselves.

You go on and on about human beings having had a "creator" yet you say NOTHING about ANY of the BILLIONS and BILLIONS of plants and non-human animals with whom we SHARE this planet despite that many humans don't see it that way and instead think anything and everything that humans want to use, abuse and waste was put here for no other purpose than to serve humans.

And what the hell is "4-6 thousand Million souls"??

And it is also YOU who has no imagination; if you did, why can't you imagine that no god was needed in order for human beings to come into existence just as no god was needed for plant life or other animal life to come into existence?

And if you think you have such a great imagination, imagine this- that Santa Claus is real, that the Tooth Fairy is real, that leprechauns are real and that unicorns are real (pink or any other color).
LargeLanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>YOU are the one who is obviously so full of themselves.
You go on and on about human beings having had a "creator" yet you say NOTHING about ANY of the BILLIONS and BILLIONS of plants and non-human animals with whom we SHARE this planet despite that many humans don't see it that way and instead think anything and everything that humans want to use, abuse and waste was put here for no other purpose than to serve humans.
And it is also YOU who has no imagination; if you did, why can't you imagine that no god was needed in order for human beings to come into existence just as no god was needed for plant life or other animal life to come into existence?
And if you think you have such a great imagination, imagine this- that Santa Claus is real, that the Tooth Fairy is real, that leprechauns are real and that unicorns are real (pink or any other color).
You are very hate worthy, you lack any value, for certain.
Now, of course humans are the center of the meaning of life, animals are for humans.

"1-4 million souls", worthless inhuman mental alien, means there amount of people. We have souls, you don't, you are an empty shell.

(Orangelion!)

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

RUDY MCGILLVRAY wrote:
Yes, one definitely needs an active imagination to believe in a god...

“Today we pray”

Since: Jul 12

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't actually give any sensible reply? Pure man child, yet again.
I've heard enough of your fantasies...

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
umm....how can the president and pope both be thee antichrist???
Two for one special!

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You are very hate worthy, you lack any value, for certain.
Now, of course humans are the center of the meaning of life, animals are for humans.
"1-4 million souls", worthless inhuman mental alien, means there amount of people. We have souls, you don't, you are an empty shell.
(Orangelion!)
You are an IDIOT. Sorry, but only arrogant self-centered HEDONISTS would think that humans are the center of the meaning of ALL life.

And no.....animals are NOT for humans; that we have enslaved animals for our benefit (and for our detriment as well as to the detriment of animals) doesn't mean the purpose of animals is to benefit humans, you self-centered egotistical MORON.

"1- 4 million souls"- WTF is that? Do you think over the entire course of human history there have only been between 1 and 4 million people to have had souls??? ROFLMAO!!

No- you are without a soul, without a heart, without a clue and without a BRAIN.

Stay as obnoxious and as willfully ignorant and as intellectually lazy as you are- apparently, that IS what you do best.

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>YOU are the one who is obviously so full of themselves.
Well, those debates are better left at the Santa Claus, Tooth Fairy, leprechauns and unicorn threads.....

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, those debates are better left at the Santa Claus, Tooth Fairy, leprechauns and unicorn threads.....
Not the point. If one has such a great imagination that it's enough to convince them of the certainty of an existence of a god, then one should have a great enough imagination to be convinced of the existence of Santa Claus, the tooth fairy, leprechauns and unicorns (pink or any other color).

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>You are an IDIOT. Sorry, but only arrogant self-centered HEDONISTS would think that humans are the center of the meaning of ALL life.
What about the people that say we need to kill off the malaria virus because its killing humans?

Do humans have more right to live than protists?
LargeLanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>You are an IDIOT. Sorry, but only arrogant self-centered HEDONISTS would think that humans are the center of the meaning of ALL life.
And no.....animals are NOT for humans; that we have enslaved animals for our benefit (and for our detriment as well as to the detriment of animals) doesn't mean the purpose of animals is to benefit humans, you self-centered egotistical MORON.
"1- 4 million souls"- WTF is that? Do you think over the entire course of human history there have only been between 1 and 4 million people to have had souls??? ROFLMAO!!
No- you are without a soul, without a heart, without a clue and without a BRAIN.
Stay as obnoxious and as willfully ignorant and as intellectually lazy as you are- apparently, that IS what you do best.
Too easy for you to get angry. The Bible tells us how to deal with you lot. Humans fufill everything, theoretically speaking, humans fufill the most love, their love is more complex. Animals are meant for humans.

Don't admit you are angry next time, because you don't want to look like a weak person do you?

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

OCB wrote:
You know that horses in the wild generally live only about five years? In captivity they can live up to 35, while usually they live to about 25....

It's not really a detriment to them.
LargeLanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Not the point. If one has such a great imagination that it's enough to convince them of the certainty of an existence of a god, then one should have a great enough imagination to be convinced of the existence of Santa Claus, the tooth fairy, leprechauns and unicorns (pink or any other color).
Riverside Redneck and you are both children. Always following your own personal emotions not at all connected to each other or anybody else. You have picked your toy dolls which are of atheism, and dimwitted Riverside Redneck picks his toy cars of religion.

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
no moral being would choose a p.o.s. like you as a spokesman.
there is the proof
Oh ya, I forgot.

You get to decide morality.

All on your own.....

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Not the point. If one has such a great imagination that it's enough to convince them of the certainty of an existence of a god, then one should have a great enough imagination to be convinced of the existence of Santa Claus, the tooth fairy, leprechauns and unicorns (pink or any other color).
Yes it is the point.

For an adult to think there's just as much reason to believe in Santa as there is God speaks volumes of that person intellect - or lack thereof.

Take it to the Prove There's a Santa thread.
LargeLanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You know that horses in the wild generally live only about five years? In captivity they can live up to 35, while usually they live to about 25....
It's not really a detriment to them.
How can that make sense?

They live usually 5 years, and usually 25 years?

Since: Mar 13

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

All atheists should be rounded up in the square of each town and have the town drunks fart in each of their faces. Air biscuits highly encouraged.

Then we ask them, "Is there a God?" If they say no, we continue with Operation Air Biscuit until they say yes.

Fcuking killjoys, ruining Christmas every year!
Fcuking barbarians, removing the Ten Commandments wherever they find it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 581,141 - 581,160 of680,134
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

455 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 9 min number four 216,891
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 19 min alisha24 249
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 24 min pusherman_ 596,526
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 26 min NUTS AMERICA 37,859
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 26 min Hitesrunprincess 52,509
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 27 min Uzi 109,567
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 46 min Chess Jurist 512,090
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr karl44 89,564
Game of Thrones Ebook Download Free [PDF] (Feb '13) 2 hr sakib 47
•••
•••
•••