|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you care about the "human condition"? So you base yourself on childhood ideals? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHA!!!!
I care a great deal. And no doubt much more than you if for no other reason than that I am much more knowledgeable about the human condition than you could ever hope to be.

My ideals are not "childhood" ideals- they are compassionate and loving ideals.
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Grow up. I don't have any desire to be loved or any such. Go to hell, sonnyshit.
Good. Your not.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't a Jew at all, are you?
Why did you dump God?!?
I was born INTO the Jewish religion but I am not a practicing Jew.

And nowhere have I said that I "dumped God" and I feel no need, reason or obligation to answer your question by explaining what my beliefs in a god are or are not.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya, I agree.
lol
It pisses me off that he won't be my boyfriend.
Now THAT was funny- ROFLMAO!!

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe you, Christine.
You are on a roll this morning, RR- with butter!!

LOL!!!!

Where Nano ever got the convoluted idea that Christine and I are the same person.......beats the HELL outta me!

BTW, I tend to think those who accuse others of having more than one persona are actually the ones who do just that.

Other than ALL of us knowing about Oscar and his cast of a gazillion socks.....

;-)

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA HA !!!
Ahahahahahaaaaa!
Pissing you off is so much fun, honey.
Right? It really is, but geez.....it's WAY too easy- Lunger presents NO challenge at all.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Now THAT was funny- ROFLMAO!!
Can I tell you a secret?

shhhhh......

Lunger wants my body.

I gotsta get him drunk though.
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
OCB didn't put me in my place, fool!
And you insulted me, saying that at my age, I have to get any little chance I have at dating.
Stop trying to deflect the fact that you wish you were dated and loved when you were younger, rather than saying I wished I was.
Move past your youth, get a job, little boy, and move onto middle age.
You will have plenty of bitterness ahead to look forward to.
You claim to be on the north side of 50, eh?
You have enough bitter for everyone. Forget what I said, all of the good guys are taken by now. Boy was I dated when I was younger!
I have a job thank you.
I dont let bitterness run my life
I live north of Kansas.
Quit being such a prick, and get your sick mind off of 13 year old girls, go to the bus stop and take the offer for 5 bucks, It will be the only honest offer you are going to get.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>You are on a roll this morning, RR- with butter!!
LOL!!!!
Where Nano ever got the convoluted idea that Christine and I are the same person.......beats the HELL outta me!
BTW, I tend to think those who accuse others of having more than one persona are actually the ones who do just that.
Other than ALL of us knowing about Oscar and his cast of a gazillion socks.....
;-)
*shrugs*

My favorite part of that post was that something beat the hell out of you.

:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Right? It really is, but geez.....it's WAY too easy- Lunger presents NO challenge at all.
I have this funny gut feeling that Lunger is a kid, maybe 20 at the oldest.

It claims to be 59, but I ain't never seen nobody that's 59 years old write like it does.

It's jussa hunch.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I tell you a secret?
shhhhh......
Lunger wants my body.
Wow- I gotta tell ya, RR- when you're funny, you're funny and you are really on your game this morning!

LOL!

“Truth is beyond wavelength ”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
Emotions from chemicals are not the same as emotions from a human soul.
I'm not sure there is even a such thing as emotions from chemicals. If there is a soul (an eternal consciousness) then I would guess that's where all emotions and thoughts come from. Unless you mean "feelings" (like pain), from biological chemical reactions, which I am assuming you do mean.
Animals emotions are not soul emotions, idiot.
Not sure what you mean here. Why wouldn't an animal have a soul? It has a consciousness therefore I would believe it has a soul; where else does consciousness come from? The atheists would believe it comes from groups of molecules that are by themselves unconscious. That's as absurd as believing that something can come from nothing.
Brain emotions do not represent soul emotions
That I'll agree with
My posts are not appearing.
Mine aren't either. I've had to repeatedly post them and still they don't appear. That's whyt I am posting these to try and push the others through. I think the atheists that control this website have some kind of program that filters out some of content that they do not find favorable.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
*shrugs*
My favorite part of that post was that something beat the hell out of you.
:)
LOL!!!

But seriously- shrug all you want- surely you know that Christine and I are NOT one and the same person.

If you think otherwise, I would find that even MORE puzzling and bizarre than Nano thinking that.

“Truth is beyond wavelength ”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Ahh there's the missing posts. Sorry, gotta do what I gotta do to get a message through. Don't worry the repeats will be deleted by the topix program before long.
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I tell you a secret?
shhhhh......
Lunger wants my body.
Oh? I dont think you do.I think he is just waiting for the time to be.........Right. And please stop using "it" My word, nobody elses! Got it?........I hate when people use the words I invented........

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Pokay wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not sure there is even a such thing as emotions from chemicals. If there is a soul (an eternal consciousness) then I would guess that's where all emotions and thoughts come from. Unless you mean "feelings" (like pain), from biological chemical reactions, which I am assuming you do mean.
<quoted text>Not sure what you mean here. Why wouldn't an animal have a soul? It has a consciousness therefore I would believe it has a soul; where else does consciousness come from? The atheists would believe it comes from groups of molecules that are by themselves unconscious. That's as absurd as believing that something can come from nothing.
<quoted text> That I'll agree with
<quoted text> Mine aren't either. I've had to repeatedly post them and still they don't appear. That's whyt I am posting these to try and push the others through. I think the atheists that control this website have some kind of program that filters out some of content that they do not find favorable.
I'm just going to address the last paragraph of your post.

You are wrong. Posts are not filtered or deleted based on any beliefs stated in those posts.

Posts are deleted if they violate Topix TOS which mainly has to do with language, making death threats, etc.

Your last paragraph sounds as if you are suffering from a persecution complex and the fact that your posts ARE appearing is further prove that what you say about the folks at Topix is simply not true.

Get over yourself- sometimes posts are a bit delayed in posting if they are very lengthy or contain information from links and there is always the computer/server glitch from time to time.

No "Machiavellian" plot is taking place against any of the posters on Topix.
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It claims to be 59, but I ain't never seen nobody that's 59 years old write like it does.
It's jussa hunch.
I agree 100%. No 59 year old Prays to video games, or even knows about them. And he has been 59 for a long time.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It's jussa hunch.
I agree. I was thinking more like 15 or 16 at the oldest.

No WAY is this very angry and very emotionally immature person 59 years old, unless they are a "special needs" 59 year old- meaning an adult who is incapable of thinking, reasoning, feeling and acting like an adult.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree 100%. No 59 year old Prays to video games, or even knows about them. And he has been 59 for a long time.
Lunger "prays" to video games???

And whoa! Hold on just a second there! I am very close to 59 and I certainly know about video games!

I mean- who doesn't know about video games these days?
Largelanguage

Mold, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>I care a great deal. And no doubt much more than you if for no other reason than that I am much more knowledgeable about the human condition than you could ever hope to be.
My ideals are not "childhood" ideals- they are compassionate and loving ideals.
Funny enough, I once thought that too. Forget such silly ideas, they aren't worth it, they may seem like they do, but they don't.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

513 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min JudgeNJury 257,110
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 7 min Krackerjacks 115,731
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 14 min jack 461
GMO foods and you! 21 min Hidingfromyou 17
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 22 min Hidingfromyou 93,888
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 31 min June VanDerMark 533,781
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 34 min andet1987 457
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 16 hr Megamegan 87
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••