OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#612197 Mar 27, 2013
Pokay wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not sure there is even a such thing as emotions from chemicals. If there is a soul (an eternal consciousness) then I would guess that's where all emotions and thoughts come from. Unless you mean "feelings" (like pain), from biological chemical reactions, which I am assuming you do mean.
<quoted text>Not sure what you mean here. Why wouldn't an animal have a soul? It has a consciousness therefore I would believe it has a soul; where else does consciousness come from? The atheists would believe it comes from groups of molecules that are by themselves unconscious. That's as absurd as believing that something can come from nothing.
<quoted text> That I'll agree with
<quoted text> Mine aren't either. I've had to repeatedly post them and still they don't appear. That's whyt I am posting these to try and push the others through. I think the atheists that control this website have some kind of program that filters out some of content that they do not find favorable.
I'm just going to address the last paragraph of your post.

You are wrong. Posts are not filtered or deleted based on any beliefs stated in those posts.

Posts are deleted if they violate Topix TOS which mainly has to do with language, making death threats, etc.

Your last paragraph sounds as if you are suffering from a persecution complex and the fact that your posts ARE appearing is further prove that what you say about the folks at Topix is simply not true.

Get over yourself- sometimes posts are a bit delayed in posting if they are very lengthy or contain information from links and there is always the computer/server glitch from time to time.

No "Machiavellian" plot is taking place against any of the posters on Topix.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#612198 Mar 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I have this funny gut feeling that Lunger is a kid, maybe 20 at the oldest.
It claims to be 59, but I ain't never seen nobody that's 59 years old write like it does.
It's jussa hunch.
I agree 100%. No 59 year old Prays to video games, or even knows about them. And he has been 59 for a long time.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#612199 Mar 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It claims to be 59, but I ain't never seen nobody that's 59 years old write like it does.
It's jussa hunch.
I agree. I was thinking more like 15 or 16 at the oldest.

No WAY is this very angry and very emotionally immature person 59 years old, unless they are a "special needs" 59 year old- meaning an adult who is incapable of thinking, reasoning, feeling and acting like an adult.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#612200 Mar 27, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree 100%. No 59 year old Prays to video games, or even knows about them. And he has been 59 for a long time.
Lunger "prays" to video games???

And whoa! Hold on just a second there! I am very close to 59 and I certainly know about video games!

I mean- who doesn't know about video games these days?
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#612201 Mar 27, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>I care a great deal. And no doubt much more than you if for no other reason than that I am much more knowledgeable about the human condition than you could ever hope to be.
My ideals are not "childhood" ideals- they are compassionate and loving ideals.
Funny enough, I once thought that too. Forget such silly ideas, they aren't worth it, they may seem like they do, but they don't.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#612202 Mar 27, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
You have enough bitter for everyone. Forget what I said, all of the good guys are taken by now. Boy was I dated when I was younger!
I have a job thank you.
I dont let bitterness run my life
I live north of Kansas.
Quit being such a prick, and get your sick mind off of 13 year old girls, go to the bus stop and take the offer for 5 bucks, It will be the only honest offer you are going to get.
Why would anyone date you?
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#612203 Mar 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It's jussa hunch.
Only person who writes like a child is you, always hormonal, inclined to write about your silly feelings in your little head.

And I said "I have a gut feeling he is a gut" originally, bastard! How honouring to know you copy me!
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#612204 Mar 27, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Lunger "prays" to video games???
And whoa! Hold on just a second there! I am very close to 59 and I certainly know about video games!
I don't pray to video games. Rush only misinterpretates what I said.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#612205 Mar 27, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. I was thinking more like 15 or 16 at the oldest.
No WAY is this very angry and very emotionally immature person 59 years old, unless they are a "special needs" 59 year old- meaning an adult who is incapable of thinking, reasoning, feeling and acting like an adult.
You don't know what causes anger, so shut up!

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#612206 Mar 27, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny enough, I once thought that too. Forget such silly ideas, they aren't worth it, they may seem like they do, but they don't.
Your sentence makes no sense.

You say: "they aren't worth it".

Then you say: "they may seem like they do, but they don't".

They "do" what or "don't" what?

At any rate, do NOT tell ME what to do, dearie. You don't control me because you can't- just as you don't control YOURSELF because you can't.

Of course, even if you COULD control yourself, you can NEVER control ME.

I don't care WHAT you thought once any more than I care about WHAT you think now.

I am very comfortable in my own skin and being the caring, compassionate and aware person that I am.

If YOU are not comfortable with that, it has ZERO effect on me and actually LESS than zero which puts you and your opinions of me or anyone or anything else on the MINUS side.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#612207 Mar 27, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Lunger "prays" to video games???
http://www.topix.com/forum/top stories/T01L6PMRPTHB14MGK

I ment take them that seriously. This is him having a discussion with himself.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#612208 Mar 27, 2013

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#612209 Mar 27, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know what causes anger, so shut up!
Not always, but definitely in your case it's very obvious why you are the raging and blabbering fool you are.

You know nothing about SELF control and that makes you angry. So you turn that anger outward by trying to control others.

And it's HILARIOUS how you keep telling me to "shut up".

Ain't gonna happen because YOU tell me to; I'll "shut up" when I want to and not because YOU want me to.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#612210 Mar 27, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Only person who writes like a child is you, always hormonal, inclined to write about your silly feelings in your little head.
And I said "I have a gut feeling he is a gut" originally, bastard! How honouring to know you copy me!
You said that you "have a gut feeling he is a gut"??
Rush

Columbus, NE

#612211 Mar 27, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would anyone date you?
Well mostly, I wouldnt act like you, and, I'm a swell guy.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#612212 Mar 27, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't pray to video games. Rush only misinterpretates what I said.
You said Abraham has camel toe or something. Its in the bible
Rush

Columbus, NE

#612213 Mar 27, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>You said that you "have a gut feeling he is a gut"??
And he is proud of it!

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#612214 Mar 27, 2013
Rush wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/top stories/T01L6PMRPTHB14MGK
That's just.....sad and very pathetic.

WOW.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#612215 Mar 27, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
You said Abraham has camel toe or something. Its in the bible
ROFLMAO!! Abraham has "camel toe"??? Wouldn't that make HE a SHE??(and in very tight and very revealing pants, no less!)

TOO funny!

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#612216 Mar 27, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
And he is proud of it!
And probably didn't even notice the error.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 min Here For Now 603,715
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min KayMarie 555,157
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min Dr_Zorderz 263,674
What's up with chad bennett? 24 min SweetNSassy86 1
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 45 min Yumpin Yimminy 119,288
Darren Wilson's life in Ferguson is OVER 53 min truthseeker7 14
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 54 min Hatti_Hollerand 4,423
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 1 hr BottomNow 1,191
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Feb '14) 5 hr Dubai Massage 055... 141

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE