Prove there's a god.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#612667 Mar 31, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You are the abusers here. This thread is in the Top Stories forum yet you behave as if it is your own private domain and no one but atheists and wiccans have a right to post opinions without ridicule. You are bullies, liars and hypocrites. I've seen you scumbags follow new posters into their home forums to harass them and try to get private info about them, ridicule them in front of people they know. All because you want to squash all opinions that are different than your own, to censor believers. You would take away the right of freedom of speech (and even freedom of thought) from believers if you could. You are oppressors of the worst kind.

Gosh , I think you're right. Isn't that him now flying around above your house , shouting out "Can prickles come out and play!".
Now I've done it, I'm pretty sure I'm in trouble now!

:)
Rush

Fairbury, NE

#612668 Mar 31, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
And you best mean it!
Or what? LOL
Striker

San Jose, CA

#612669 Mar 31, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
You're right, of course.
We're terrible, terrible people.
Can you ever forgive us?
What do you do about all the Easter candy? Eat it or spite yourselves? Do you enjoy having the religious holidays off from work? Just wondering. No offense.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#612670 Mar 31, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh , I think you're right. Isn't that him now flying around above your house , shouting out "Can prickles come out and play!".
Now I've done it, I'm pretty sure I'm in trouble now!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =yTfLqOHpcyAXX
:)
Fk off.

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#612671 Mar 31, 2013
Striker wrote:
<quoted text>What do you do about all the Easter candy? Eat it or spite yourselves? Do you enjoy having the religious holidays off from work? Just wondering. No offense.
Do you think hunting Easter eggs is religious?
Is a Easter Bunny, and his basket christian?
Is Sunday a workday?
Are you on drugs?

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#612672 Mar 31, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Fk off.
How terribly handsome your reply , does it match your dress?
heheheh

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#612673 Mar 31, 2013
poke poke... he he he

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#612674 Mar 31, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Go change your diaper before it gives you more brain damage.
Yes dear.

“Stahrman returns!!”

Since: May 08

Ketchikan, Alaska

#612675 Mar 31, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Faith like that is just gullibility.
You're entitled to your own beliefs, however, in my view, you are the 'gullible' one for believing what someone has told you.
that would involve drinking the Liberal "kool-aid" and swallowing it with no reservations. If you can think for yourself, try thinking about where all the things in your life come from, and even things that may not be 'in your life' but are there just the same. Who made flowers, who made animals, like cats of all types and sizes, who made dogs of all types and sizes, MOST IMPORTANTLY WHO MADE YOU,THE INDIVIDUAL YOU ARE??

“I see quantum effects”

Location hidden

#612676 Mar 31, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>And yet you offered her no patience, whatsoever.
I know.

I'm just a terrible person.

“I see quantum effects”

Location hidden

#612677 Mar 31, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>And you best mean it!
Oh I do. I DO!

“Stahrman returns!!”

Ketchikan, Alaska

#612678 Mar 31, 2013
One more thing, what happens to you when you pass this veil of tears? Do you have the faith that you have an eternal soul? or do you think that you just disolve in to nothingness?
THINK ABOUT THAT, YOU

“Stahrman returns!!”

Ketchikan, Alaska

#612679 Mar 31, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
I know.
I'm just a terrible person.
That, however does not make you an unforgivable person, bc if you cna find it in your heart to forgive,(anyone for anything) then GOD will forgive YOU.

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#612680 Mar 31, 2013
RUDY MCGILLVRAY wrote:
<quoted text>
You're entitled to your own beliefs, however, in my view, you are the 'gullible' one for believing what someone has told you.
that would involve drinking the Liberal "kool-aid" and swallowing it with no reservations. If you can think for yourself, try thinking about where all the things in your life come from, and even things that may not be 'in your life' but are there just the same. Who made flowers, who made animals, like cats of all types and sizes, who made dogs of all types and sizes, MOST IMPORTANTLY WHO MADE YOU,THE INDIVIDUAL YOU ARE??

Who made dogs & cats of all types and sizes?

Men by selectively breeding them.

MOST IMPORTANTLY WHO MADE YOU,THE INDIVIDUAL YOU ARE?

Our individuality is part genetic and the rest is shaped by the experiences each one of us endure in life that gives us our individual personalities. So The answer is our parents give us life, our experiences make us individual.

Largelanguage

Wem, UK

#612681 Mar 31, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I do. I DO!
Then tell everybody all your faults on this public forum!

“I see quantum effects”

Location hidden

#612682 Mar 31, 2013
Striker wrote:
<quoted text>What do you do about all the Easter candy? Eat it or spite yourselves? Do you enjoy having the religious holidays off from work? Just wondering. No offense.
Ironically, this is the first year in ages that I haven't been forced to work on Easter. And it's also the first year my family is not planning anything due to my father's death 1 1/2 years ago along with my mother's failing health and my brother-in-law's recent skin cancer surgery.

I'd happily be working today, but I'm unemployed at the moment.

As for the candy, I can really do without it, but I do love my hard boiled eggs.

“I see quantum effects”

Location hidden

#612683 Mar 31, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>Then tell everybody all your faults on this public forum!
I would, but there's a 4000 character limit.
Rush

Fairbury, NE

#612684 Mar 31, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Ironically, this is the first year in ages that I haven't been forced to work on Easter. And it's also the first year my family is not planning anything due to my father's death 1 1/2 years ago along with my mother's failing health and my brother-in-law's recent skin cancer surgery.
As for the candy, I can really do without it, but I do love my hard boiled eggs.
I just ate about a dozen deviled eggs! Clear out the Rush house tonight! LOL
Largelanguage

Wem, UK

#612685 Mar 31, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Did your mother want to avoid secular health practices, so she is therefore very ill?
Largelanguage

Wem, UK

#612686 Mar 31, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
I would, but there's a 4000 character limit.
Write at least some of them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 6 min Lawrence Wolf 30,802
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 29 min kent 687,183
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Say the Truth 286,541
I LOVE my new LG V20 smartphone!!! 6 hr LG Sucks 4
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 hr Here For Now 619,789
Popcorn time for movies and shows using VPN 10 hr clayvligon 2
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 13 hr LAWEST100 184,840
More from around the web