LargeLanguage

Chester, UK

#612134 Mar 27, 2013
*fool, not foo.
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#612135 Mar 27, 2013
If you don't like my face, it's your problem. Not mine.
If you don't like my voice, tune me out. It's your problem, not mine!
If my words or opinions have offended you, good, that means I have stood up for what I believe in. If you feel I am wrong, please, try to correct me but only in a loving way. However, the third ties into what I said about the first two characteristics about myself. Your problem if you don't like my beliefs. Not mine!
I know for a fact Jesus Christ is my Lord and savor. I pray that others will see who he really is and what he stands for.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#612136 Mar 27, 2013
Nobody wrote:
If you don't like my face, it's your problem. Not mine.
If you don't like my voice, tune me out. It's your problem, not mine!
If my words or opinions have offended you, good, that means I have stood up for what I believe in. If you feel I am wrong, please, try to correct me but only in a loving way. However, the third ties into what I said about the first two characteristics about myself. Your problem if you don't like my beliefs. Not mine!
I know for a fact Jesus Christ is my Lord and savor. I pray that others will see who he really is and what he stands for.
How nice for you. However, that doesn't prove that god exists - which is the topic of this discussion.

But, you know...good for you.
youtube

AOL

#612137 Mar 27, 2013

100% PROOF Pope Francis is ANTICHRIST_______

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#612139 Mar 27, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
Drive-by.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#612140 Mar 27, 2013
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Animals lack too much of a brain to love. Now shut up!
Okay- telling me repeatedly to "shut up" only further serves to prove how IMPOTENT you are, as you have no power and no control over me or what I do, think or say.

Now- to further illustrate just how ignorant you are:

"A few years ago if you asked a scientist to discuss animal emotions they might laugh at you," said Robert Defranco, director of the Animal Behavior Center in Queens, N.Y., and author of several research papers on animal emotions.

Defranco says animals definitely have primary emotions like fear. They can also feel anger.

******And now there is growing evidence that they have secondary emotions like love, jealousy and greed.******

The proof may rest in the part of the brain called the amygdala. It's believed that fear and possibly other emotions are linked to neurons in the amygdala.

"It's a larger area in dogs than it is in humans. So we could say that the dogs will experience more emotions. They live very much more in the moment than humans do," Defranco said.

The Dog Whisperer

You don't have to convince Mike Malloy, who works as a dog whisperer at the North Shore Animal League in Long Island, N.Y. He trains dogs by listening to them and reading their emotions.

He agrees dogs have human-like emotions. "Oh yeah, definitely," he said. "I think they miss the way people miss love ones, they hurt the way people hurt, they grieve."

Pet photographer Rachel Hale tries to captures such emotions in her portraits, including a recent sitting with a dog named Henry. "Every single image I take of Henry, he chose a different emotion," she said.

People may believe their pets are feeling emotions like sadness, love and joy, but are we really just projecting those emotions onto our pets?

Brisken has no doubt that her dog feels at least one emotion: "Oh, I know he loves me," she said.

Lauren Glassberg of the ABCNEWS station WABC-TV in New York contributed to this report."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story...

"There is scientific evidence supporting the claim that non-human animals can feel emotions and that human emotions evolved from the same mechanisms.

A distinction is sometimes made between "basic" emotions such as fear and anger, and "complex" human emotions such as jealousy and sympathy. However, this distinction is difficult to maintain, and animals are often said to express even the complex emotions.[7]

In recent years, the scientific community has become increasingly supportive of the idea of emotions in animals. Prior to scientific support, evidence for animal emotion was based on anecdotal evidence provided from individuals who had frequent contact with animals. Recent scientific research has provided insight into similarities of physiological changes between human and non-human animals when experiencing emotion.[10]

Primates and in particular great apes are candidates for highly developed capabilities for empathy and theories of mind. Great apes have highly complex social systems. Young apes and their mothers have very strong bonds of attachment. Often when a baby chimpanzee or gorilla dies, the mother will carry the body around for several days.[12] Jane Goodall has described chimpanzees as exhibiting mournful behavior.[13] See notably the example of the gorilla Koko, who expressed sadness over the death of her pet cat, All Ball.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emotion_in_anima...

It would seem that YOUR brain is too small for you to be able to walk and chew gum at the same time.

And what is WRONG with you that you repeatedly tell me to "shut up" because you don't like what I have to say?

That is what an emotionally undeveloped CHILD does- yells "shut up" when they don't like what they're being told because they don't have the ability to understand or accept facts they do not want to hear and do not like.

Now go have a cookie.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#612141 Mar 27, 2013
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You told Nano her problems were caused and continued by her! THAT IS THE SAME AS TELLING HER TO GET OVER IT! YOU FOOLISH LITTLE SHIT!
It's not at ALL the same as telling her to "get over it".

You don't get to tell me what I mean by what I say; you can interpret what I say however you like; however, your interpretation in no way accurately interprets what I actually said.

Nano's problems ARE caused and continued by her. But that is not to say I meant she should "get over it" since I couldn't care less if she gets over it or not.

And stop YELLING at me and your name calling along with your repeated "shut ups" tells me just who the "foolish little sh*t" is here and it sure as SH*T isn't me.

Of course, that you are foolish, little and a sh*t is the LEAST of your problems.

You need some serious and intensive courses in anger management.

Your time would be put to much better use dealing with the out of control- yet IMPOTENT- rage you display here rather than continuing to rage her and working yourself up with your non-stop tantrums complete with screaming, shouting and foot stomping.

GET. A. GRIP.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#612142 Mar 27, 2013
Gowtham wrote:
NATURE ITSELF PROVES THEIR IS GOD, CAN UR SCIENCE ANSWER ONLY A SINGLE THING IS CREATION ITS A VERY LIMITED SCALE I CAN EASILY PROVE THEIR IS GOD WITH UR SCIENCE ITSELF
You say you can "easily prove there is a god with ur science".

Cool- go ahead- do it- easily prove there is a god.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#612143 Mar 27, 2013
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
No, foo! Only bitch is you! You always call people worthless, stupid shit!
No- I don't call people worthless....however, I do point out the obvious and blatant willful ignorance and intellectual laziness of others and you can count yourself among those folks.

But it is YOU who does little else than scream, stomp your feet and call names and pretty much always with absolutely no provocation whatsoever.

And while you may not be worthless, your posts certainly are- you bring nothing of value or relevance to this thread- nothing concerning the topic at hand or anything else that is discussed here.

And not only do you insult pretty much everyone here, you say vicious and horrible things- such as telling people to go kill themselves.

As I told you earlier: GET. A. GRIP.

You need help- seriously you do, and it's serious help you need.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#612144 Mar 27, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Okay- telling me repeatedly to "shut up" only further serves to prove how IMPOTENT you are, as you have no power and no control over me or what I do, think or say.
"A few years ago if you asked a scientist to discuss animal emotions they might laugh at you," said Robert Defranco, director of the Animal Behavior Center in Queens, N.Y., and author of several research papers on animal emotions.
Defranco says animals definitely have primary emotions like fear. They can also feel anger.
******And now there is growing evidence that they have secondary emotions like love, jealousy and greed.******
The proof may rest in the part of the brain called the amygdala. It's believed that fear and possibly other emotions are linked to neurons in the amygdala.
"It's a larger area in dogs than it is in humans. So we could say that the dogs will experience more emotions. They live very much more in the moment than humans do," Defranco said.
The Dog Whisperer
You don't have to convince Mike Malloy, who works as a dog whisperer at the North Shore Animal League in Long Island, N.Y. He trains dogs by listening to them and reading their emotions.
He agrees dogs have human-like emotions. "Oh yeah, definitely," he said. "I think they miss the way people miss love ones, they hurt the way people hurt, they grieve."
Pet photographer Rachel Hale tries to captures such emotions in her portraits, including a recent sitting with a dog named Henry. "Every single image I take of Henry, he chose a different emotion," she said.
People may believe their pets are feeling emotions like sadness, love and joy, but are we really just projecting those emotions onto our pets?
Brisken has no doubt that her dog feels at least one emotion: "Oh, I know he loves me," she said.
Lauren Glassberg of the ABCNEWS station WABC-TV in New York contributed to this report."
"There is scientific evidence supporting the claim that non-human animals can feel emotions and that human emotions evolved from the same mechanisms.
A distinction is sometimes made between "basic" emotions such as fear and anger, and "complex" human emotions such as jealousy and sympathy. However, this distinction is difficult to maintain, and animals are often said to express even the complex emotions.[7]
In recent years, the scientific community has become increasingly supportive of the idea of emotions in animals. Prior to scientific support, evidence for animal emotion was based on anecdotal evidence provided from individuals who had frequent contact with animals. Recent scientific research has provided insight into similarities of physiological changes between human and non-human animals when experiencing emotion.[10]
Primates and in particular great apes are candidates for highly developed capabilities for empathy and theories of mind. Great apes have highly complex social systems. Young apes and their mothers have very strong bonds of attachment. Often when a baby chimpanzee or gorilla dies, the mother will carry the body around for several days.[12] Jane Goodall has described chimpanzees as exhibiting mournful behavior.[13] See notably the example of the gorilla Koko, who expressed sadness over the death of her pet cat, All Ball.
It would seem that YOUR brain is too small for you to be able to walk and chew gum at the same time.
And what is WRONG with you that you repeatedly tell me to "shut up" because you don't like what I have to say?
That is what an emotionally undeveloped CHILD does- yells "shut up" when they don't like what they're being told because they don't have the ability to understand or accept facts they do not want to hear and do not like.
Now go have a cookie.
You're wasting your time.

It IS Lunger, after all.....

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#612145 Mar 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah- you're right about that.....but kinda fun just the same....
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#612146 Mar 27, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Okay- telling me repeatedly to "shut up" only further serves to prove how IMPOTENT you are, as you have no power and no control over me or what I do, think or say.
The Dog Whisperer
Now go have a cookie.
Brain chemicals do not represent soul emotions, whining little bitch.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#612147 Mar 27, 2013
OCB wrote:
The Dog Whisperer
Now go have a cookie.
Animals emotions are not soul emotions, idiot!
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#612148 Mar 27, 2013
OCB wrote:
The Dog Whisperer
Now go have a cookie.
Chemicals produce feelings, not emotions only from a human soul, fool.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#612149 Mar 27, 2013
My posts aren't appearing.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#612150 Mar 27, 2013
OCB wrote:
The Dog Whisperer
Now go have a cookie.
Emotions from chemicals are not the same as emotions from a human soul.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#612151 Mar 27, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Bullshyt! Everybody knows you are Christine too. You carry on about some religious zealots that hurt your family and then start spouting abuse at everyone on Topix that you think is religious. You are so transparent.
Okay- listen UP, missy.

I am NOT Christine. Christine is NOT me.

I do NOT post under any other name than OCB- formally, Orange County blues.(Because I like the music genre of "the blues".)

I never said ANYTHING about ANY religious zealots- or about ANY religious people having hurt my family. NEVER.

That you have deluded yourself into moronically believing that Christine and I are one and the same person is very telling of just how delusional and twisted your thinking is.

And that makes YOU the one who is transparent and I would appreciate it if you would stop projecting YOUR transparency onto ME.

So- LAST TIME:

CHRISTINE AND I ARE NOT THE SAME PERSON.

I POST UNDER NO OTHER NAME THAN OCB AND I HAVE NEVER POSTED UNDER MORE THAN ONE NAME- OTHER THAN AS ORANGE COUNTY BLUES, WHICH IS WHAT OCB STANDS FOR.

Now let's see if you're capable of accepting those very simple FACTS.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#612152 Mar 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
And I agree with you now even more.

PA-THETIC.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#612153 Mar 27, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
My posts aren't appearing.
If only....
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#612154 Mar 27, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>It's not at ALL the same as telling her to "get over it".
You don't get to tell me what I mean by what I say; you can interpret what I say however you like; however, your interpretation in no way accurately interprets what I actually said.
Nano's problems ARE caused and continued by her. But that is not to say I meant she should "get over it" since I couldn't care less if she gets over it or not.
And stop YELLING at me and your name calling along with your repeated "shut ups" tells me just who the "foolish little sh*t" is here and it sure as SH*T isn't me.
Of course, that you are foolish, little and a sh*t is the LEAST of your problems.
You need some serious and intensive courses in anger management.
Your time would be put to much better use dealing with the out of control- yet IMPOTENT- rage you display here rather than continuing to rage her and working yourself up with your non-stop tantrums complete with screaming, shouting and foot stomping.
GET. A. GRIP.
So you think you won't get bitter in old age? You think you have it easy! I have EVERY RIGHT TO PUT YOU ALL TO THE TEST AND HOLD YOU TO ACCOUNT!

Look here, if you don't care about Nano's problems, you show yourself a worthless human being, who can't empathise. Your mother gave you no sympathy, and empathy, you wouldn't understand elsewhere, since no one else loved you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 min EdmondWA 96,751
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 min preteen girl 605,075
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min who 265,218
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Pad 559,717
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 27 min scirocco 37,828
Scientific proof for God's existence 29 min lightbeamrider 12
Don't Shop At..... 35 min Experienced Shopper 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 38 min lisw 175,685
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 5 hr mannibterf 441,787
More from around the web