Prove there's a god.

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#612471 Mar 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. First you join us in the present and stop bringing up a 700 year old atrocity.
Then we'll see about the HCC...
OK, the new Pope ratted on two priests to the brutal Argentine military dictatorship.

They were tortured.

That's more recent.

The Holy Church of Catcher is the only answer.

(We are ardently opposed to torture, and to the death penalty, so you may not like us.)

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#612472 Mar 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"billions of people have seen leprechauns, fairies, aliens, and even Zeus"
Prove it.
Or I'm gonna just think that's your opinion.
I hiiiiiiighly doubt that billions of people believe in those.
And when I say billions, I'm talking about the billions over the millennia, not just right now.
Go.
Where else do you think the stories come from?

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#612473 Mar 27, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
Anyone proven whether God exists or not? No news reports as yet... here's a lovely song for y'all;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Sq9oR9x171wXX
No, no one can prove He exists so I guess He's just a figment of somebodies imagination.

Everybody at ease and go back to your regular everyday life.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#612474 Mar 27, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop butchering Hebrew and our Anglo Saxon language.
He can't avoid it, it's like an addiction to them.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#612475 Mar 27, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
Anyone proven whether God exists or not? No news reports as yet... here's a lovely song for y'all;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Sq9oR9x171wXX
Good song, very appropriate too.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#612476 Mar 27, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Good song, very appropriate too.
Almost as appropriate as this one.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#612477 Mar 27, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>Almost as appropriate as this one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =5hedvg8t-LIXX
Ack! Hiss! Dub-step. >.>
flup

Wellington, New Zealand

#612478 Mar 27, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, countries with the lowest religiosity also tend to have the lowest crime rates, higher health and happiness rates as well. That's something to consider.
True, KK.
flup

Wellington, New Zealand

#612480 Mar 27, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, facts are your enemy. The word Hel/hell didn't exist when the bible was written. So much for accuracy.
Ha!!Ha!! Okay, okay, whatever, feces. God, what a disgusting name. Change your username, will ya??

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#612481 Mar 28, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Misereatur vestri omnipotens Deus,
et dimissis peccatis vestris perducat
vos ad v i t a m aeternam. Amen.
May Almighty God have mercy upon you,
forgive you your sins, and bring you
to life everlasting. Amen.
Prove there's a god (but first let me know which of the thousands of gods you're talking about) and then get back to me...

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#612483 Mar 28, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, the new Pope ratted on two priests to the brutal Argentine military dictatorship.
They were tortured.
That's more recent.
The Holy Church of Catcher is the only answer.
(We are ardently opposed to torture, and to the death penalty, so you may not like us.)
It's starting to seem that the HCC is a left wing club...

You're promoting segregation...

But! You have a topless hot tub. Can't he all that bad.

:)
Religion a Mental Disease

Saint Petersburg, FL

#612486 Mar 28, 2013
Still waiting......

Still waiting for someone to post -- on topic -- that they nhave verifiable proof of god.

So far, nothing but delusional rants.

The fact is there is NO PROOF.

If there were, we wouldn't have denominations, religious wars - like the 30 Years War or the Hiundred Years War - between Christians btw.

Nope, religion is a mental disease and NO ONE CAN PROVE differently -- in spite of million$ in reward money from pro-religion groups.

So wingnuts...

Happy Spring Equinox -- and don't forget the pagans from whom you stole the holiday and named in after a bunny.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#612487 Mar 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I know! They keep bringing up the crusades like it just happened.
Ugh.
You know what? I'm gonna start accusing them of foolish thinking because they believe the Milky Way is the universe...
the crusades , the inquisition, witch burnings; these are the kind of things that result when christianity is not restrained by secular law.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#612488 Mar 28, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody is going to miss these boring rants.
Gawd, you're dumb. Can't even follow along on a simple thread, you simpleton.

RR asked for examples of actual people who have committed crimes in the name of a god.

I simply complied with his request and posted NEWS STORIES about people who have done just that.

STFU, you silly CUNNY.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#612489 Mar 28, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
“Pray for our military men and women who are striving to do what is right. Also, for this country, that our leaders, our national leaders, are sending [U.S. soldiers] out on a task that is from God,”
Sarah Palin
She only meant to hope that our cause, is just and admirable.
This is how a believer would express it , and I have no problem with the way she said it. I could change the words slightly and
say the same thing.
Wish for our military men and women who are striving to do what is right. Also, for this country, that our leaders, our national leaders, are sending [U.S. soldiers] out on a task that will be honorable.
To say that war is a task from god is SICK. Palin is just another fundie attempting to justify violence by invoking the name of god.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#612490 Mar 28, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop butchering Hebrew and our Anglo Saxon language.
Nano will NOT stop butchering Hebrew- she is a rabid Jew-hating anti-Semitic pile of crap.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#612491 Mar 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right. That's a subjective fact.
<quoted text>
No, but it's relevant to the discussion. You are asking for proofs that don't exist & can't be shared. JUST like the love of a spouse or child...
<quoted text>
No I'm not.
I tell people they're wrong when they say God isn't real.
They can't possibly know that.
It's their opinion.
Just like my opinion is that God is very much real.
The big difference is - I admit it.
<quoted text>
In what way have I tried to shove God down your throat?
Then if proofs don't exist or can't be shared, stop claiming that you know your god is real!

You see, the difference is I don't CARE if you or anyone else believes that I love my man or not. The ONLY two people it is relevant to is myself and my man.

But you seem to think that YOUR insistence that your god is real should be relevant to EVERYONE and should be believed by everyone.

The difference is that you DO care if people think your god is real or not; I don't give a rat's Aunt Fanny if you or anyone else believes my love for my man is real or not. HE knows it is, I know it is and that is ALL that matters.

So it would seem that your BELIEF that your god is real is a belief that should matter only to you and there really is no reason I can see for you to give a rat's Aunt Fanny if others believe you or not.

But you DO give a rat's Aunt Fanny since you are on these threads every single day shoving your beliefs down the throats of others.

That is YOUR issue and not the issue of those who don't believe what you do.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#612492 Mar 28, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Gawd, you're dumb. Can't even follow along on a simple thread, you simpleton.
RR asked for examples of actual people who have committed crimes in the name of a god.
I simply complied with his request and posted NEWS STORIES about people who have done just that.
STFU, you silly CUNNY.
No you didn't.

You supplied a few stories about religious people that have committed crimes.

Not one of them claimed to do it in the name of God.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#612493 Mar 28, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
the crusades , the inquisition, witch burnings; these are the kind of things that result when christianity is not restrained by secular law.
That's your story and you're stickin to it.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#612494 Mar 28, 2013
Religion a Mental Disease wrote:
Still waiting......
Still waiting for someone to post -- on topic -- that they nhave verifiable proof of god.
So far, nothing but delusional rants.
The fact is there is NO PROOF.
If there were, we wouldn't have denominations, religious wars - like the 30 Years War or the Hiundred Years War - between Christians btw.
Nope, religion is a mental disease and NO ONE CAN PROVE differently -- in spite of million$ in reward money from pro-religion groups.
So wingnuts...
Happy Spring Equinox -- and don't forget the pagans from whom you stole the holiday and named in after a bunny.
Of COURSE there is no proof. But it helps to keep in mind that so many fundies are clueless as to the difference between that which is fact and that which is belief.

And often it is their incredible arrogance which deludes them into thinking that they can present their beliefs as if they are fact.

I've never seen so many so-called "Christians" who not only are totally lacking in the humility their Jesus preached, but who also seem to go out of their way to do the exact opposite that their Jesus would do and in many cases and in many ways, they actually mock, spit on and sh*t on the Jesus they claim to believe in, honor, revere, obey and love.

It's so beyond sad that it's pathetically hilarious.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Nohweh 56,346
Obama Declared A Saint, By Catholic Church 4 min andet1987 3
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 7 min andet1987 2,357
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 17 min Johnny 4,863
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 18 min andet1987 765
Why did God allow sin into His universe? 25 min andet1987 28
the sick dark lonely world of homosexual1987 32 min andet1987 2
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr confrinting with ... 650,726
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 106,092
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr X Pendable 182,982
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr RiccardoFire 45,002
More from around the web