Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I looked and it seems to have been mentioned several times in the King James version, but, I also saw that in Rev 20:14 it says that "...death and hell were cast into the lake of fire."
Yes nano, hell is mentioned several times in the Bible. Revelation 20:14 is correct.
flup

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
If you wrap your entire body in tinfoil, the evil chip won't get you.
I promise.
Do it now.
As long as I don't walk into a giant microwave oven and switch it on - LOL!! Y'know how those microwaves react to tinfoil!! FZZZZTTT!!
flup

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
I see communication isn't your strong point.
Well....no.
flup

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, however, as the numbers indicate most of the major top countries (top regarding education, jobs, income, influence in the world) are rapidly moving away from observing religions.
I can't see that countries like the European countries, where religious observance is almost non-existent, Canada, and the USA, and others like them where people have the time, money and ability to do so many things with their lives, besides setting aside each Sunday to attend a church service, which I basically did for nearly 45 years, partly due to living with my parents and having no choice, but also based on my own desire to continue doing that when I had my own home and family, that we will return to the days of my youth when all people who did anything at all on Sunday usually were in church. Even those who never attended church were observing Sunday as a day of rest, when they did not participate in their normal weekly activities.
Regarding your first paragraph (about those countries moving away from religion), I don't know if that is a good thing. I often wonder what the world would be like without any religion whatsoever. "FREEDOM!!!", you holler. But, really?? Worth thinking about, I guess.
feces for jesus

Bellmore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

flup wrote:
<quoted text> Yes nano, hell is mentioned several times in the Bible. Revelation 20:14 is correct.
Facts are your enemy. The word Hel/hell did not exist until 700+ years after your favorite story book was written. Did your bible scribes have a time machine?
Forum

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts are your enemy. The word Hel/hell did not exist until 700+ years after your favorite story book was written. Did your bible scribes have a time machine?
Where is your dignity?
If he leaves you in the sewer would you care?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.godchecker.com/pantheon/middle-eas...
I bet you pay hell following a map.
Oh, please...

Just another whining atheist site.

About the God he says doesn't exist.

You people are funny.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

karl44 wrote:
YOU may quit begging.
Decent people are going to continue to criticize your immoral belief set.
***waits for the decent people***

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text> "God" is just the latest god after the gazillion other gods humankind has made up.
Hell, we used to worship the Sun! Some still do worship Ra, today.
"God" is simply just one of us. So is Satan. They're both right there in your heart just like yin and yang.
It's time for you to stop WAITING ON "GOD" and ACT like the god you are seeking. Even your own Jesus gave you a clue with the quote "The kingdom of heaven is WITHIN YOU!" Jesus said that GOD IS JUST ONE OF US! THAT was Jesus' REAL message.
So START ACTING LIKE GOD! Because WE ARE GOD! MAN IS GOD.
Figures. You've got it all wrong.

Jesus was speaking to the Pharisees when He said that. He ws trying to make them understand that the Kingdom of God was still within their reach.

The word "within" in the Greek is "entos", which is accurately translated "in the midst of".

So it really should be understood as Jesus saying the Kingdom of God is within your midst, or among you.

In other words, wherever Jesus is, it accompanies him.

What it does NOT mean is that it resides in everyone.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>How?
It still doesn't prove a god. We're still at the same 0-0=0 dilemma.
Pascal DID say "reason can decide nothing here"....
PTAG works out mathematically to 0-0=0.
Yes, he also said "Do not, then, reprove for error those who have made a choice; for you know nothing about it."

If you don't know, reprove means repremand or censor someone.

Basically he was saying: Put up or shut up.

I'll wait for you to prove to me that God isn't real....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Apply the same logic to Zeus, Apollo, Ptah, Bast, or even Cthulhu ... your YHWH is not the only god proposed.
Bullshit.

Zeus, Apollo, Ptah, Bast or Cthulhu are never called "God". They are called "a god" or "gods".

Pascal was talking about God.
LargeLanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, he also said "Do not, then, reprove for error those who have made a choice; for you know nothing about it."
No, man child, this calls for wisdom.

It actually might as well mean, "don't be so quick to offer advise or rebuke, you don't know where the person has been, best thing to do is simply to listen and understand them".

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
No, man child, this calls for wisdom.
It actually might as well mean, "don't be so quick to offer advise or rebuke, you don't know where the person has been, best thing to do is simply to listen and understand them".
Instead of typing all that, you could've just wrote "reprove"......

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

youtube wrote:
100% PROOF Pope Francis is ANTICHRIST_______
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
umm....how can the president and pope both be thee antichrist???
LargeLanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of typing all that, you could've just wrote "reprove"......
Can't actually give any sensible reply? Pure man child, yet again.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
no moral being would choose a p.o.s. like you as a spokesman.

there is the proof

“Stahrman returns!!”

Since: May 08

Ketchikan, Alaska

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

From personal experience, I can say that too me, GOD is real, but for you oar anyone to tell me that he is a figment of an overactive imagination, I say, "You're spouting BS."
I mean think about it, how did a thing as complicated as a human being come to exist? If you can tell me, that a Creator (one bigger and better than all of us, on the planet, and whoin fact created every single one of us) about 4-6 thousand Million souls, each an individual person, with his/her own hopes and dreams.
Isn't that fantastic? Think about it, and try to wrap your mind around the thing that is this planet, and every single one of us, an individual person, and some would say, "There is no thing called or being GOD."
You would have to be an total idiot, to even think such a thing.
Probably are so full of yourself that you can't imagine anything bigger than you:(now comes the Burn).
Who ever started this thread IS AN IDIOT, WITH NO IMAGINATION WHATSOEVER!!!

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

RUDY MCGILLVRAY wrote:
From personal experience, I can say that too me, GOD is real, but for you oar anyone to tell me that he is a figment of an overactive imagination, I say, "You're spouting BS."
I mean think about it, how did a thing as complicated as a human being come to exist? If you can tell me, that a Creator (one bigger and better than all of us, on the planet, and whoin fact created every single one of us) about 4-6 thousand Million souls, each an individual person, with his/her own hopes and dreams.
Isn't that fantastic? Think about it, and try to wrap your mind around the thing that is this planet, and every single one of us, an individual person, and some would say, "There is no thing called or being GOD."
Probably are so full of yourself that you can't imagine anything bigger than you:(now comes the Burn).
YOU are the one who is obviously so full of themselves.

You go on and on about human beings having had a "creator" yet you say NOTHING about ANY of the BILLIONS and BILLIONS of plants and non-human animals with whom we SHARE this planet despite that many humans don't see it that way and instead think anything and everything that humans want to use, abuse and waste was put here for no other purpose than to serve humans.

And what the hell is "4-6 thousand Million souls"??

And it is also YOU who has no imagination; if you did, why can't you imagine that no god was needed in order for human beings to come into existence just as no god was needed for plant life or other animal life to come into existence?

And if you think you have such a great imagination, imagine this- that Santa Claus is real, that the Tooth Fairy is real, that leprechauns are real and that unicorns are real (pink or any other color).
LargeLanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>YOU are the one who is obviously so full of themselves.
You go on and on about human beings having had a "creator" yet you say NOTHING about ANY of the BILLIONS and BILLIONS of plants and non-human animals with whom we SHARE this planet despite that many humans don't see it that way and instead think anything and everything that humans want to use, abuse and waste was put here for no other purpose than to serve humans.
And what the hell is "4-6 thousand Million souls"??
And it is also YOU who has no imagination; if you did, why can't you imagine that no god was needed in order for human beings to come into existence just as no god was needed for plant life or other animal life to come into existence?
And if you think you have such a great imagination, imagine this- that Santa Claus is real, that the Tooth Fairy is real, that leprechauns are real and that unicorns are real (pink or any other color).
You are very hate worthy, you lack any value, for certain.
Now, of course humans are the center of the meaning of life, animals are for humans.

"1-4 million souls", worthless inhuman mental alien, means there amount of people. We have souls, you don't, you are an empty shell.

(Orangelion!)

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

RUDY MCGILLVRAY wrote:
Yes, one definitely needs an active imagination to believe in a god...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

496 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 3 min RiccardoFire 36,537
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min wttiftbl 256,737
Last Word + 2 8 min andet1987 232
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 9 min Holy dr Shrink 38,469
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 9 min RiccardoFire 93,777
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 11 min uIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE 223
Nine Eleven 12 min andet1987 24
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 13 min uIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE 172,489
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 29 min Behind Enemy Lines 533,026
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 45 min EXPERT 115,375
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 3 hr Mien 82
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••