“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#612050 Mar 26, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Rev 16:3, and Le 24:18 were two where the OT and NT agree on the subject of souls.
You realize, of course, that you're asking it to read....

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#612051 Mar 26, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
super hottie alert!!!
please tell me that you're over 18, bored and live near me.....
Psssst...."W" - you may have Turkey in your fridge, but the country Turkey is not in close proximity to you.

;o)

“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#612052 Mar 26, 2013
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Rev 16:3 does not mention animals having souls, foolish little ingrate!
And leviticus never mentioned anything of the like.
Shut up, worthless unlovable bitch!
You sound just like OCB and Christine now.
LargeLanguage

Chester, UK

#612053 Mar 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
And now you borrow rushes "it".

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#612054 Mar 26, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You sound just like OCB and Christine now.
Look who's talking. You serve up more insults than soup is served up in the busiest of soup kitchens.

And I have NEVER told anyone they are unlovable, despite that many here are and you don't have to look too far from YOURSELF.

So I guess I DID just call someone unlovable and that would be you, but that you are not loved comes through loud and clear in every single one of your toxic and venomous posts.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#612055 Mar 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for finally being a little opne-minded.
There are many *false* gods...
Get that straight first.
Tell that to the Hindu or Muslim...

False to you, maybe, very real to others.

What a dolt. hahaa.

<Christian> "My deity is the bestest and realestestes deity EVARRR!"

<Hindu> NO, my deities are!"

<Muslim> " Silly INFIDELS!, Only ALLAH!""

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#612056 Mar 26, 2013
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Rev 16:3 does not mention animals having souls, foolish little ingrate!
And leviticus never mentioned anything of the like.
Shut up, worthless unlovable bitch!
Rev 16:3 And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea.

Unless the sea is full of humans, then yes - animals have souls, too.

Damn ass.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#612057 Mar 26, 2013
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.

Because rush invented the word "it".....

O_o

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#612058 Mar 26, 2013
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be "rush's", not "rushes"....

Dumb ass.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#612059 Mar 26, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>Tell that to the Hindu or Muslim...
False to you, maybe, very real to others.
What a dolt. hahaa.
<Christian> "My deity is the bestest and realestestes deity EVARRR!"
<Hindu> NO, my deities are!"
<Muslim> " Silly INFIDELS!, Only ALLAH!""
So we can liken them to little kids on the playground taunting one another that THEIR daddy is bigger, stronger and better than the other kid's daddies- the only change would be to add the word "sky" right before the word "daddy"!

Of course, not much harm done when it's little kids doing the taunting and at least they are talking about someone whose existence can actually be proven.

But as you know, MUCH harm CAN be done and HAS been done and continues to be done by ADULTS claiming the very same thing and what makes that even sadder and more tragic is that NO god that ANYONE believes in can be proven to exist.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#612060 Mar 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You know that horses in the wild generally live only about five years? In captivity they can live up to 35, while usually they live to about 25....
It's not really a detriment to them.
Wild mustangs can live anywhere from 15 to 20 years of age. If domesticated their life span can be very similar to other, domestic horses (around 25 - 30 years).

http://horsebreedslist.com/horse-breeds/73/mu...

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#612061 Mar 26, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>So we can liken them to little kids on the playground taunting one another that THEIR daddy is bigger, stronger and better than the other kid's daddies- the only change would be to add the word "sky" right before the word "daddy"!
Of course, not much harm done when it's little kids doing the taunting and at least they are talking about someone whose existence can actually be proven.
But as you know, MUCH harm CAN be done and HAS been done and continues to be done by ADULTS claiming the very same thing and what makes that even sadder and more tragic is that NO god that ANYONE believes in can be proven to exist.
Agreed. The most you ever hear from any theist is "but, but but, my deity is the REAL... deity .. damn you"
LargeLanguage

Chester, UK

#612062 Mar 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Rev 16:3 And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea.
Unless the sea is full of humans, then yes - animals have souls, too.
Damn ass.
Every living human soul that was in the sea died, idiot.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#612063 Mar 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You know that horses in the wild generally live only about five years? In captivity they can live up to 35, while usually they live to about 25....
It's not really a detriment to them.
I wasn't talking about animals living in captivity though in many cases, it is wrong and IS to the detriment and overall well being of the animal.

Regardless, I would have to say that killing animals for food and/or sport is certainly to their detriment.

I would have to say that factory farming and the conditions in which the animals are kept is certainly to their detriment.

I would have to say that beating animals in circuses to perform all sorts of stupid tricks just to amuse humans is certainly to their detriment made worse by the unnatural confinement they live in.

Want more examples of just how what humans do to animals is certainly to the detriment of animals and in some cases, also to the detriment of humans?
LargeLanguage

Chester, UK

#612064 Mar 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
Because rush invented the word "it".....
O_o
But you borrowed off Rush calling me an it, didn't you, foolish little man?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#612065 Mar 26, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. The most you ever hear from any theist is "but, but but, my deity is the REAL... deity .. damn you"
Yet never any concrete proof offered- just things like:

I know god exists because I felt him touch me.

I know god exists because how could WE exist if god didn't?

And so it goes- silly non-answers because the majority of theists refuse to admit that they can NOT prove the existence of ANY god- including the one they choose to believe in.

Amazing that this is what can be expected from ADULTS- a total lack of reasoning which can be overlooked and explained away if the person making such claims is a CHILD; however, it's very difficult- at least for me- to overlook such a total lack of reasoning in adults.

“The Intrepid”

Location hidden

#612066 Mar 26, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Look who's talking. You serve up more insults than soup is served up in the busiest of soup kitchens.
And I have NEVER told anyone they are unlovable, despite that many here are and you don't have to look too far from YOURSELF.
So I guess I DID just call someone unlovable and that would be you, but that you are not loved comes through loud and clear in every single one of your toxic and venomous posts.
You started it.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#612067 Mar 26, 2013
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Every living human soul that was in the sea died, idiot.
"We need another and a wiser and perhaps a more mystical concept of animals.

Remote from universal nature and living by complicated artifice, man in civilization surveys the creature through the glass of his knowledge and thereby sees a feather magnified and the whole image in distortion.

We patronize them for their incompleteness, for their tragic fate of having taken form so far below ourselves.

And therein we err, and greatly err.

For the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older and more complete than ours they move finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear.

They are not brethren, they are not underlings; they are other nations, caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendor and travail of the earth."

-Henry Beston from the "Outermost House"

You really need to learn something about HUMILITY as preached by your god and your Jesus, but then again, the majority of Christians on this thread have replaced even the tiniest drop of true humility and humbleness with incredible and loathsome arrogance and YOU are among that majority.

STFU, LOSER.

“The Intrepid”

Location hidden

#612068 Mar 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. Obviously he didn't read it or didn't understand what was printed there.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#612069 Mar 26, 2013
atheists are full of hate wrote:
<quoted text>
But you don't need an active imagination to be a cruel angry atheist. It just comes so naturally.
There was nothing cruel or angry about my comment. Are you insecure in some way?

Now, the comment that I was responding to? THAT was angry...some of that religious "love" we see so much of...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min Pegasus 265,196
21 Dead Babies Found on Riverbank in China (Mar '10) 19 min TehO 662
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 20 min MUQ2 37,821
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 23 min pusherman_ 559,652
Who would like Darwins Theory of Evolution take... (Dec '10) 1 hr ChristineM 48,263
Hey guys..we are hiring boy for threesome sex.. 1 hr myveryownjulia 2
does indian women likes to have mmf 3some?? 1 hr myveryownjulia 2
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr ctsseo 605,054
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 hr Chris Clearwater 175,684
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 8 hr duststorm 441,786
More from around the web