|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>He suffers from "forbidden fruit" syndrome. Mommy was very devout, or so he says.
You oughta see how bent the Pentecostal girls get about naughty knowledge. xD
*bent over
EndTimeNews

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

ISRAEL at APEX ----- READY for 7 YR Agreement

Peter AA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

test

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>You suck. You choose the filth that smells like you, cuz you suck.
Christers. Aren't they lovely?
Just too funny

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Bigger Baby Jeebus wrote:
<quoted text>Gayters. Aren't they lovely?
Not even, but you keep looking for mates and he dogs will soon stop barking.
Just too funny

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, I see - another f*ckup as "proof of god". You must be saying that to yourself in the mirror.
Go fkkk yourself with your left troll claw. Probably the only action your troll @ss will get tonight.
I'm betting that you are a lonely fat chick and you're looking for a date. Sorry, your $1000 dollar offer was not worth risk. AIDS, warts, disease and the risk of being seen with you. Remove the latter, raise the price to $5,000 and maybe.......nah, still not worth it.
Just too funny

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Moi?
Surely you jest!
I bet your mommy loves you. I mean really I'm betting that she does..........I will match your $100 dollar wager that your mother hates you.....Like I said, I bet your mommy loves you.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see why you are getting so upset. I just used your own tactics against you.
What gives you the impression I am getting upset?
No you didnít, you attempted to copy my tactics without the intelligence to realise that what you are doing was showing yourself up to be a lying fool and totally ignorant of any medial knowledge on the subject you were attempting to hijack
That must be your linear thinking getting in the way of seeing the whole picture.
I am just saying that you should use schizophrenia as an insult until you know what it is like to be schizophrenic.
feces for jesus

Bellmore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
The original and current meaning of the word has nothing to do with your religion. Like I said, Hell is not in the bible.

Sheol is not Hel/hell. Hades is not Sheol or Hel; it is Hades. How about you not totally screw up the traditions and beliefs of the Greeks, Hebrews and the Vikings?
feces for jesus

Bellmore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>That verse is inferring that death and the mystery of death will be destroyed.
And it mentions nothing about Hel. The first recorded use of the word, or a variant of it, was 700+ years after the bible was written. Did your bible scribes have a time machine?
feces for jesus

Bellmore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget Hades...
http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Hades.php...
...a mysterious place.
I don't need your stupid links to know what Sheol, Hades & Hel/hell are.

I love how you ignore the facts.

From your link about Hades:
"All the dead alike go into this".

Does everyone go to "Hell"? Nope, Hades is not like your Christian lie of hell. What you and your religion have done here is take a Greek idea, rename it with a Norse word and distort it's meaning beyond recognition.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

christianity is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
your name change fools NO ONE,Bla bla BLOB!
...so says 'christianityIsEvil'...whose BLACK moniker is so because he has run out of e:mail accounts (can you believe that)... that would allow him to keep his moniker in BLUE....and now is NO longer a True 'full-fledged' member of TOPIX Forums.

Stanley says that when we first signedON to TOPIX Forums, we didn't know who your bla bla Blob was. However, we have taken the time to do some research ( which is more than we can say for MOST of you arseHoles hereIN ) and have found out by reviewing past postings of Mr. Loblah to be clear, concise, and to the point in his objective of ridding the Topic of filty-mouthed posters. He also took wannabe-atheists to task for their contempt and assignations against ALL religions - especially against Christianity (your moniker is one that indicates your abhorance of Christianity).

You, of course, will most certainly be designated a seat on one of the assigned BLACK Buses as it comes on schedule to take you on your one-way trip to your ultimate party.

Go Figure.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

larry wrote:
I already know that i'm not going to hell anyway I mean look at all the people getting killed if I get to heaven and god sends me to hell when I didn't even kill anyone or piss anyone off I don't know if I want to worship that god..
I don't think it's fair i've been a good enough person.. i mean come on.. you always complain about how horrible people are i haven't done shit to anyone.. why do i have to go to hell??
Stanley says that you are at the wicket.

Now make up your mind and tell the teller that you want a ticket to hell, or that you want a ticket to elsewhere.

Stop farting around.

Make up your mind. There's both.

Go Figure.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhh, now... that last little bit isn't true.
This atheist has many beliefs. He just does what he can to ensure they conform to reality... rather than convince himself of a reality that, as far as he can tell, doesn't exist.
wannabee-hAtheists have as much faith in atheism as Christians have in Christianity.

However, hAtheists always live with their long-lingering fear and that is the fear of 'doubt'. In reality, they are Agnostics.

They both practice Faith.

Go Figure.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Just too funny wrote:
<quoted text>Not even, but you keep looking for mates and he dogs will soon stop barking.
Is English your second language, because that was non-sensical. Try again.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>Stanley says that you are at the wicket.
Now make up your mind and tell the teller that you want a ticket to hell, or that you want a ticket to elsewhere.
Stop farting around.
Make up your mind. There's both.
Go Figure.
Hell? Wow. Someone has really gotten to you. There is no such place. Do you have any knowledge of the canon of the Booble and when the immoral concept of eternal torture for finite thought crime was inserted within? It would behoove you to further your education and stop listening to the thieves and charlatans who profit from your fear of non-evidential "divine" retribution.

Why do Cjristers insist on proving that ignorance is bliss when it comes to the very book they covet as if it were a god?
LargeLanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Just too funny wrote:
<quoted text>I bet your mommy loves you. I mean really I'm betting that she does..........I will match your $100 dollar wager that your mother hates you.....Like I said, I bet your mommy loves you.
He wasted his $100 dollars on his mommy who "loves" him, while in bed.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>...so says 'christianityIsEvil'...whose BLACK moniker is so because he has run out of e:mail accounts (can you believe that)... that would allow him to keep his moniker in BLUE....and now is NO longer a True 'full-fledged' member of TOPIX Forums.
Stanley says that when we first signedON to TOPIX Forums, we didn't know who your bla bla Blob was. However, we have taken the time to do some research ( which is more than we can say for MOST of you arseHoles hereIN ) and have found out by reviewing past postings of Mr. Loblah to be clear, concise, and to the point in his objective of ridding the Topic of filty-mouthed posters. He also took wannabe-atheists to task for their contempt and assignations against ALL religions - especially against Christianity (your moniker is one that indicates your abhorance of Christianity).
You, of course, will most certainly be designated a seat on one of the assigned BLACK Buses as it comes on schedule to take you on your one-way trip to your ultimate party.
Go Figure.
If only you would point this jaundiced eye at the canon of the Booble. Ah, you'd better not. True, edifying Booble study is a direct path to agnostic atheism. Your type sometimes loses it when you Invisible Sky Buddy withers when the light of reality brushes off the dust of history.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Just too funny wrote:
<quoted text>I'm betting that you are a lonely fat chick and you're looking for a date. Sorry, your $1000 dollar offer was not worth risk. AIDS, warts, disease and the risk of being seen with you. Remove the latter, raise the price to $5,000 and maybe.......nah, still not worth it.
You are a strange cat. You are tacit proof that Christerdom is a dangerous drug and should be a controlled substance. Is this a reflection of the teachings of Jeebus? It has ruined you.
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Bigger Baby Jeebus wrote:
<quoted text>Is English your second language, because that was non-sensical. Try again.
BUDDY JESUS!!!!!Love your avatar! Just watched Dogma again this weekend.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 4 min andet1987 4,315
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Aquarius-WY 538,642
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 5 min DeAngelo of Memphis 2,413
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 7 min alexrabe 5,292
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min Commander Bunny 257,783
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 11 min KiMare 226,169
ferguson and the real race war 12 min andet1987 16
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 23 min KiMare 94,612
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Clearwater 173,259
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr Epiphany2 599,749
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••