|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You think that there are just as many witnesses for God as there are for leprechauns...
And you ask what the error in that is?
he was being kind

leprechauns are not invisible like your god
flup

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
So, then, prove god exists.
Well, you only need to look around you.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi BT :)
Hi Lupy!
flup

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, there are over 200 neighbors on my street. That's a one block radius, and that's a very conservative estimate. I also know more people today, I mean really KNOW more people today, than ever, in my entire lifetime, and I'm old enough to remember when computers were still considered a "fad," before us coders managed to actually make them usable by ... well you.
Let's look at the state of the world today. Almost everyone is now equal in almost every major country, and even a lot of other "less than" countries. Crime rates are at their lowest ever, for all known history. We have the least number of wars in all known history. We have enough food to feed almost everyone on the planet. The most horrible illnesses and diseases are kept in check with medical science. We can communicate with people who we care about regardless of the distance apart. We can order anything we need, even if our local stores do not carry the product, and have it shipped to our door so we don't have to waste more time shopping. Anyone who doesn't have some form of valid and safe entertainment in most countries is just not trying to find any. You can learn anything at any time you want now, information is now free for once. You can also earn a living just being yourself, which is only possible because of the internet. What is wrong with the world today?
Most of my friends are so scattered across the globe it would be impossible for me to visit them in person.
Okay, so what you say may be true. All those things you said are wonderful and fantastic. But what about the MORAL FIBRE of humans nowadays?? MATERIALLY, we as the human race have IMPROVED. BUT what about MORALLY?? Because I believe that MORALLY and ETHICALLY, we are ROTTEN TO THE CORE. SPIRITUALLY, we're going DOWNHILL. But that's just the problem - you atheists do NOT believe we HAVE a SPIRIT. If you acknowledged that, then gave up your non-belief in God then turned around your lives for Jesus, I'm pretty certain the world would be a much better place.
flup

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove leprechauns do not exist. Unless you can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that leprechauns do not exist, then you are conceding to lying on your post.
He-he!! Alright KK. leprechauns exist.
flup

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
The dragon is not satan. Evil is satan.
The picture of the dragon is in the Douay Bible.
It says below the picture.
Now is come salvation, and strength, and the Kingdom
of our God,and the power of His Christ. Apoc. XII.10.
Oh. I see. Thanx for the info, Forum.
flup

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Woo scary in the morning.
I bet you never seen one before, so go ahead don't spout off scriptures and junk just. Prove there's a Satan!
I don't need to. Besides, you'll witness him soon enough. We ARE living in the last days, y'know.
flup

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
So tell the horny little man on your left shoulder to shut up.
Oh yeah, that's right. You KNOW I'm a crazy, looney toons, whack-ass schizo. No need to remind me.
flup

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Shot myself in the foot???? I was describing an impossibility and it is documented. I did not come up with the theory that one cannot prove a non-existence. If something actually doesn't exist, then there is actually nothing to show as evidence, because evidence assumes there is something that can be found as evidence.
I can believe that no god exists because to the current date not any human has ever proved that a god exists, however that does not account for the possibility that a god exists beyond our current ability, or perhaps our infinite ability to ever detect.
So I cannot disprove the existence of a god, but I can, as many have already proved that many things that humans give as "proof" of the existence of a god, in fact, never occurred or do not occur.
I suspect based on the huge increase in means of analyzing things that man has invented in my lifetime that one day there will be a method of analyzing the actual original documents (if they exist) from which our current "knowledge" of gods are taken, which will confirm that the authorship of those books were not what anyone today believes.
It may also be possible to prove that certain stories, such as prophecies that allegedly came true (though none actually have), were written after the prophesied event rather than before.
Even a primary school student could take an event and then write a book claimed to have been written 4000 years before the event showing the characters prophesying these events.
We know from more recent history, some of which has more likelihood of truth than the original books, how the books were compiled, selected, discarded, added later, etc., to create the Bible; in other words (or another words in Patty-speak), man constructed the Bible from various pieces of information that he had gathered from whatever sources, and he made some decisions as to what to put in that Bible based on what he wanted that Bible to say.
Similarly all 40,000 denominations of Christianity today differ either in personalities of the people who broke away from others, or in what parts of the Bible they considered important. All beliefs that any individual holds are based on what that individual was taught, and how he processed what he was taught, because none of the beliefs related to God have ever been proved true by anyone.
If I had YOUR REQUIREMENT of PROOF that God exists, then THAT would bring God down to a material (earthly) level. I'd rather He stay PURE as a SPIRIT (2 Corinthians 4:18).
flup

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
How were we to know is hardly the same as how was God to know. It should be assumed that an all-knowing, perfect God, would know everything including the trillions of possible outcomes of everything this God created.
If God was just some amateur experimenting with creation to see what would come of it, then why would we give this entity so much value, considering all of the mistakes this 'creation' has exhibited?
God works in mysterious ways. I know - you've heard that phrase all too often. But He DOES. The reason why we give God so much value is because He gives us a CHOICE. Oh sure, He could MAKE everyone PERFECT, but then if He did, WE WOULD HAVE NO FREE CHOICE. We would be like robots, obeying His every command. He always places a CHOICE before us. We've got to WANT to serve Him. Now, do you think Satan would do the same if HE were in control?? FAT CHANCE. He would FORCE everyone to do things HIS WAY. You think GOD is MEGALOMANIACAL?? Not anywhere near to the degree that Old Scratch is.
flup

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
god never saw that coming
Maybe He didn't (but I think He did, he-he).
youtube

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

100% PROOF Pope Francis is ANTICHRIST_______

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

flup wrote:
<quoted text> God works in mysterious ways. I know - you've heard that phrase all too often. But He DOES. The reason why we give God so much value is because He gives us a CHOICE. Oh sure, He could MAKE everyone PERFECT, but then if He did, WE WOULD HAVE NO FREE CHOICE. We would be like robots, obeying His every command. He always places a CHOICE before us. We've got to WANT to serve Him. Now, do you think Satan would do the same if HE were in control?? FAT CHANCE. He would FORCE everyone to do things HIS WAY. You think GOD is MEGALOMANIACAL?? Not anywhere near to the degree that Old Scratch is.
"Love and worship me or burn in hell for all eternity..."

That's not really a choice.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

flup wrote:
<quoted text> Well, you only need to look around you.
Okay, I've looked around me. No proof that any god exists.

Next?

“Support Pro Gun Candidates”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Apocalypse666 wrote:
Come on and do it.
Prove there's a god.
Don;t read off scripture or anything like that just prove there's a god.
test

“Today we pray”

Since: Jul 12

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
"Love and worship me or burn in hell for all eternity..."
That's not really a choice.
Do this OR do that.

That's your choice.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

flup wrote:
<quoted text> God works in mysterious ways. I know - you've heard that phrase all too often. But He DOES. The reason why we give God so much value is because He gives us a CHOICE. Oh sure, He could MAKE everyone PERFECT, but then if He did, WE WOULD HAVE NO FREE CHOICE. We would be like robots, obeying His every command. He always places a CHOICE before us. We've got to WANT to serve Him. Now, do you think Satan would do the same if HE were in control?? FAT CHANCE. He would FORCE everyone to do things HIS WAY. You think GOD is MEGALOMANIACAL?? Not anywhere near to the degree that Old Scratch is.
Hahahahah!

Ole' Scratch!

I ain't heard that in years!

How are ya flup?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Do this OR do that.
That's your choice.
Yes, but a rather sociopathic one...
LargeLanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you asking me if you're proud?? lol
You said, "I am personally not a nationalist, I see myself more as a European that a Brit"
That shows continental pride, not national pride.
I'm glad you're not American, you'd be a hateful, spiteful POS like OCB.
We destroyed 300 iraqi tanks, the french destroyed 50.

“Today we pray”

Since: Jul 12

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
We destroyed 300 iraqi tanks, the french destroyed 50.
And America destroyed the rest...

We had to let y'all play a little...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 580,821 - 580,840 of680,337
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

603 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Should Black People in the USA Leave America an... (May '13) 4 min Johnny 422
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Michael 512,201
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 min Go Le Gay Levi GO 109,634
Skylanders Swap Force Free Download 7 min Asa 9
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 10 min Mr Wiggley 440,843
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 12 min Aura Mytha 596,572
Which Group Needs To Be Deported? 15 min Johnny 120
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 33 min Catcher1 217,056
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 40 min ryanm654321 258
Game of Thrones Ebook Download Free [PDF] (Feb '13) 15 hr sakib 47
•••
•••
•••