Hell, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Your condition may be treatable.
Hi BT :)

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You see yourself more of a european than a brit because your daddy used to beat you up, and your family sent you away, and mocked you and everything british. They mocked your british education, your british self, ect, so now you feel alien to your own people and wonder around as damaged goods feeling isolated.
If you could only reveal these things to your psychoanalyst, he might be able to help you Lunger.
Why so you always refer to yourself in the 3rd person?
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Your condition may be treatable.
His proof is, a grave was dug up, and the body had a t-shirt on that said, whhat would I do.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>LT is a good deal smarter than you, not that being above average intelligent is THE most important thing about being a poster here; he has more going for him, personality-wise, than you ever will.
If you don't like people making fun of your crappy spelling you shouldn't be so fast to crow long and loud about someone elses' errors. Get over it, troll.
You mean he sucks up to you, is a little light in the thinking and comprehension department, has never really had a discussion lasting longer than 2 sentences, he changes his alias and online personate whenever he changes his socks and he lies for funÖ

Really your type then, I wish you well to wear him

I really could not give a damn about the ignorant attitudes of some people, remember I have been blighted by such ignorance from christians all my life, Iím quite used to it now. However they should be prepared to accept the consequences of that ignorance, is it not a christian tenet, as you sow so shall you reap? He decided to jump in and throw abuse at me and in the typical christian way he mocks what he is clueless about, whether that is from ignorance or deliberate spite I really donít know or care. This is just as you did and just as you did he is reaping the benefits of his stupidity.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>I don't see why you are getting so upset. I just used your own tactics against you.
I don't see why you are getting so upset. I just used your own tactics against you.

What gives you the impression I am getting upset?

No you didnít, you attempted to copy my tactics without the intelligence to realise that what you are doing was showing yourself up to be a lying fool and totally ignorant of any medial knowledge on the subject you were attempting to hijack

“Today we pray”

Since: Jul 12

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

ChristineM wrote:
Whatever, you canít call it a US war, won or not, without the UN you would have been impotent and vilified
HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!!!

Ok....

You're loony.

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
So when you wet yourself laughing at my spelling/grammatical errors you are also crapping on your own doorstep? Go figure.
Wrong, you are a true indoctrinated US patriot, of that there is no doubt.
I am personally not a nationalist, I see myself more as a European that a Brit
However I simply abhor ill advised and arrogant gloating over misrepresentation.
If you see yourself from a continent rather than a country, that speaks volumes to your animosity towards your own country.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!!!
Ok....
You're loony.
And so r u!!:-D

I speak the truth and nothing but the truth!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>again...
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8771057
Possible relevance of phospholipid abnormalities and genetic interactions in psychiatric disorders: the relationship between dyslexia and schizophrenia.
http://www.wpic.pitt.edu/research/biometrics/...
I was just saying that it isn't nice to use mental disorders as insults. Then I used your tactics against you. Then you got upset. Then you tried to make it seem as if I started the disorder insult barrage. Then blah blah blah.. I really do not feel like linking back to the original post again but .. nah.. I will save that for later. Anyway, enjoy the articles on how schizophrenia and dyslexia are related. I can get you more on how even more mental diorders correlate with each other.. It is all in your head after all.
Please do not try and jump in half way through and expect to know what is going on. This contention between nano no mates and me has been going on for about a year. I contradicted her statement and offered proof of my contradiction. She went ballistic, verbally abusing me and every thread she infested, including some I donít post on. Lying and casting aspersions to anyone and sometimes to no one in particular. Whether she uses her illness to abuse others or that abuse is a consequence of that illness, I donít know or care, however and as you have learned I am not one to sit around and be abused by anyone no matter what the cause.

This is not particular to me, she does it to any poster that has contradicted her,

As for you claim of using my own tactics, I suggest that you actually learn something about what you claim so that the posters on topix donít consider you a lying moron. Dyslexia and schizophrenia are related in the same way ingrown toenails are related to AHD, they are human conditions. However you have once again shown your ignorance of both afflictions but what can we expect from one of little intelligence like you?

I read the Condray paper soon after it was published, as I remember it is irrelevant to this discussion but it seems that you have not actually read any of your links, again, no surprise, you have looked at the titles and said to yourself,ďwow that sounds goodĒ. May I suggest you actually read the content of your citations before you go making stupid comments. And may I also suggest you consider papers that are a little more up to date, 18 years is a long long time in medicine

http://www2.hull.ac.uk/student/pdf/dyswhatund...
http://www.dyslexiaconsultants.com/dyslexiaan...
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/12/...
http://www.education.com/magazine/article/Ed_...
http://dyslexia.yale.edu/Stu_whatisdyslexia.h...
http://www.beingdyslexic.co.uk/forums/index.p...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You see yourself more of a european than a brit because your daddy used to beat you up, and your family sent you away, and mocked you and everything british. They mocked your british education, your british self, ect, so now you feel alien to your own people and wonder around as damaged goods feeling isolated.
More christian guesswork? Is that all you are capable of lies and hatred born of ignorance, it seems you have learned well from your babble.

You really are a sad advert for christianity.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!!!
Ok....
You're loony.
Youíre delusioned and indoctrinated by the supermarket tabloids

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

ChristineM wrote:
Yes.(see below)
Of course itís right you fool, thatís a right that trade unions fought for and won, just because you donít like it does not mean itís not right, it just means you donít like it.
Just because you like it doesn't mean it's right.

Seriously, a 5 week vacation seems a bit excessive. Is it a paid vacation?
You really donít know much about France do you? Your ignorance is overwhelming but then again, itís outside the US borders and the French donít easily shout Ēhow highĒ when the US shouts ďjumpĒ so itís no frigging surprise that you are prejudiced against anything you are clueless about
I'm not prejudiced against the French. Where do you come off? I just don't like France, in any way.

You can have it.
What a load of outdated,(victorian) and ignorant bollocks. As an employer I see first hand the benefits thatís a decent holiday gives. I can guarantee an employeeís production rate, concentration, planning, avoidance of errors etc is way up following a decent break. So you are now admitting that you are not a particularly efficient worker and thatís something else you are proud of? And you call Brits ďlaztĒ
Yes, lazy. 5 weeks isn't a descent holiday, it's an excessive an absurd law. NO employer should be forced to pay vacation time or even be forced to give unpaid vacation.
Can you guarantee that you will not need expensive medication next year, in 10 years, in 50 years time? There is a saying Iíve heard once or twice, America, the land of the free - to die if you canít afford life.
Lol, what did you call it? Oh ya, a load of outdated,(victorian) and ignorant bollocks....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
If you see yourself from a continent rather than a country, that speaks volumes to your animosity towards your own country.
Make up your mind?

I am? Iím not

Iím proud to be British? I have animosity to my country?

Your confusion is astounding, have you ver considered paying to go visit a psychiatrist?

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"Life on Earth evolved from a universal common ancestor approximately 3.8 billion years ago."
lol
Prove it.
just look how dum christans are

that proves it

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove God doesn't exist.
consider the quality of his believers

and you shall have your proof

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahaha....
You see, I don't care if you accept God or not.
It's your choice.
I'm not asking you to prove or disprove God to me, just accept the fact that I believe, just as I accept the fact that you don't.
actually

as I have told you, I do not think you do believe. I think you are defending some other person's belief.

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Youíre delusioned and indoctrinated by the supermarket tabloids
Um, ok.

Just remember that the US represented 80% of that war effort.

We did it without your help.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets look at it simply from a non biblical view for a moment ok?
A belief in God was humankind's early way of trying to understand nature. The causes, the Meanings of the known Universe at the time. Sort of a proto scientific attempt at understanding those things around us. Where as leprechauns are not an attempt for explanation for anything. Just pure fantasy.
Ridiculing God and trying to compare him to leprechauns shows an immature and shallow disregard for a persons personal belief. Its like ridiculing the Ancient Greek philosophers view of astronomy. By Comparing a theology to leprechauns shows a
simple flawed logic from that person trying to erroneously make that comparison.
the comparison of quality of evidence is apt.

the insult is intentional.

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Make up your mind?
I am? Iím not
Iím proud to be British? I have animosity to my country?
Your confusion is astounding, have you ver considered paying to go visit a psychiatrist?
Are you asking me if you're proud?? lol

You said, "I am personally not a nationalist, I see myself more as a European that a Brit"

That shows continental pride, not national pride.

I'm glad you're not American, you'd be a hateful, spiteful POS like OCB.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you trying and failing to put words in my mouth? I stated exactly what I mean, and who I meant, I did not mean what you want me to mean, shameÖ
Nope, It does not really matter about your sick dreams, dyslexia has no baring in intelligence and all you are diung is highlighting you won ignorance in making such LYING claims
I donít really give a damn why you posted anything. You already proved how stupid and insulting (from ignorance) you are.
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>LT is a good deal smarter than you, not that being above average intelligent is THE most important thing about being a poster here; he has more going for him, personality-wise, than you ever will.
If you don't like people making fun of your crappy spelling you shouldn't be so fast to crow long and loud about someone elses' errors. Get over it, troll.
you lack the equipment to judge her intellect

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 580,801 - 580,820 of680,988
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

594 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Goat Simulator Free Download Pc Game 2 min jaman 1
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 min Some1 Else 89,636
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 min Sheilaa 109,811
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min truth 512,393
Proof Jesus never existed (Aug '09) 21 min Some1 Else 12,240
Modi Builders Complaints (Dec '12) 33 min Modi Builders 9
Do Women Find Men Who Wear Earrings Sexy? (Aug '10) 35 min Goldie 8
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 51 min River Tam 596,628
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 1 hr relish45 290
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 hr number four 217,305
•••
•••
•••