|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
"Kill" does not mean "knock out".
Idiotic.
When discussing the functionality of hardware, they have the same exact meaning. As does "Take them out" and Neutralize.
In fact civilians use the same terminology when saying something like. "Kill those lights". Did you think it meant to strangle them to death?
LargeLanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> When discussing the functionality of hardware, they have the same exact meaning. As does "Take them out" and Neutralize.
In fact civilians use the same terminology when saying something like. "Kill those lights". Did you think it meant to strangle them to death?
I am refering to military terms. Kill and knock out both mean to disable and defeat, but kill means destroy beyond repair, murder the machine, knock out means to disable it, put it in hospital.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I am refering to military terms. Kill and knock out both mean to disable and defeat, but kill means destroy beyond repair, murder the machine, knock out means to disable it, put it in hospital.
You make distinction where there is none.
There is no agenda aside from neutron weapons that defeat weapons without destroying them , and there is no commander that makes a distinction between completely destroying and disabling hardware.
Unless there is a agenda to capture the hardware. Then the order would simply be to capture the hardware.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Life will hit you hard kiddo, you are in for a shock, BOY!
Sorry, pervert - despite your fantasies, I'm not a boy...
LargeLanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
You make distinction where there is none.
There is no agenda aside from neutron weapons that defeat weapons without destroying them , and there is no commander that makes a distinction between completely destroying and disabling hardware.
Unless there is a agenda to capture the hardware. Then the order would simply be to capture the hardware.
"knock out" would batter a tank, leave lots of dents, tears, and damaged computers and so on, a "killed" tank would be one that is blown up in pieces, battered, or completely smashed.
LargeLanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, pervert - despite your fantasies, I'm not a boy...
If you will deny it constantly, how old are you then?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

case1941healed wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you doubt miracles exist today? Only God can work true miracles. Only God can take a hopeless cripple, deformed, who could not straighen up, and was near death, and heal them instantly.
Miracles still happen, although not all are healed. The greatest miracle is the healing of a sin sick soul, bound for eternal separation from God. One can go to heaven with a sick body, but not with a sick soul, in need of spiritual healing.
The Betty Baxter story has been read by millions, heard by millions, as she presented it herself, after her miraculous healing. It's documented, recorded, and cannot be proven false, as a whole town who knew the lady, including the medical profession, who verifies the account, as written.
If God never performed another miracle, He'd still be Lord of all and His Word would still be true. Doubt slanders every promise in the word of God, for the skeptic. Yet, there are many other believers, today, who can testify of the Almighty, in layman's terms, and of his miraculous power that no one can deny, as has been shown in this century.
Yes, claims that require miracles, supernatural events, or invisible deities have been seen, verified as true, and reveal truth as to the God of Christianity. Try disputing the miracle of the story of Betty Baxter.
To the best of my knowledge I have never heard about Betty Baxter, however if her case has not been documented as having been completely supernatural, which I kind of wonder how would one determine that, then yes I don't believe in miracles, and none have ever occurred that I am aware of that have been confirmed beyond doubt.

A very good test of miracles, which is getting rather old on Topix having been cited hundreds of times, is the fact that no amputee has every regrown a full leg or arm due to a miracle from God. There is some possibility that man may one day be able to regrow limbs, by man-made methods, as scientists and medicine are now regrowing certain body parts, but these are all due to human manipulation; no God involved.

Have people been cured of diseases which astounded even doctors? Certainly. The human body is an amazing machine and its natural state is to be well, so there will be cases where people have recovered from conditions that doctors would have said were hopeless, but the body was doing what the body does, heal itself.

I will have no problem changing my belief on miracles when I personally see someone that I personally verified before that had something very obviously wrong with them, become suddenly better after some faith healer 'cures' them, or they say a prayer to God, and bingo they are healed.

That isn't going to happen, so I won't have to eat my words.

If Betty had a condition which she was cured of back in 1941, medicine was far behind where it is today, so it is very possible that whatever caused her to get better, assuming she was previously legitimately disabled, may today have a very natural explanation. I won't attempt to make any definite statements, because I did not read all the information about that story.

Even if Betty was healed by some supernatural means, who saw Jesus heal her?

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
"knock out" would batter a tank, leave lots of dents, tears, and damaged computers and so on, a "killed" tank would be one that is blown up in pieces, battered, or completely smashed.

Well at least we know what happened to you.
case1941healed

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

The lady was hopelessly crippled, could not straighten up, and at the point of death. Her body condition was verified by physicians, her local newspapers, and all who knew her. There were witnesses present at the exact day, the exact hour, she was told that she would be healed. It happened, just as promised, and the witnesses saw the miracle occur, saw her body miraculously straighten, which had been deformed and crippled with knots on her spine preventing it ever being straight. This was no gradual healing, it was an instant healing, as only the Lord can do.

There was no earthly cause for her instantly being healed, and no explanation today, except for the power of God.
This was only one, of many, confirmed miracles, in this age.

If you have to personally see a healing before you believe in God, who is the healer, I doubt if you'd believe if you saw one. One man, a witness who saw, claimed he would believe if he ever saw her healed, yet, his heart was already hardened beyond the point of no return, due to his own denial. His claims were not based on truth of hi heart. That's a sad place to be, when men have a free choice and will not only for eternal life, with God, but a more abundant life, while on earth.

The signs of the times are all around us. The day of the Lord is drawing nigh, which you've probably heard about for years, but haven't seen happen. One must get right, or get left. Heaven is not worth missing, for the world.

No faith healer was involved, only God, in this miracle, which cannot be either explained, nor denied.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure got this thing about prying into folks' personal business and then repeating it to excess Lunger.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Well at least we know what happened to you.
He might'a been play'n war, an smashed his frontal lobes...that could explain most of his insane behavior...y'know?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you want to know everyone's age? You pervert...

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, here's what I actually wrote:
"There is not now, nor has there ever been, any proof that any god has ever existed.
Why would someone try to prove that something that has never existed doesn't exist?
That would make them a crazy person..."
Interesting how your editing destroys the context.
Now, if you've some proof that a god has actually existed, please show us. You'd be the first.
The context is logical. In your question, you make the statement that God "has never existed".

That is your statement, that is your assertion, and that is your opinion.

It's a pity you're too egotistical to admit that.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

case1941healed wrote:
The lady was hopelessly crippled, could not straighten up, and at the point of death. Her body condition was verified by physicians, her local newspapers, and all who knew her. There were witnesses present at the exact day, the exact hour, she was told that she would be healed. It happened, just as promised, and the witnesses saw the miracle occur, saw her body miraculously straighten, which had been deformed and crippled with knots on her spine preventing it ever being straight. This was no gradual healing, it was an instant healing, as only the Lord can do.
There was no earthly cause for her instantly being healed, and no explanation today, except for the power of God.
If you have to personally see a healing before you believe in God, who is the healer, I doubt if you'd believe if you saw one. One man, a witness who saw, claimed he would believe if he ever saw her healed, yet, his heart was already hardened beyond the point of no return, due to his own denial. His claims were not based on truth of hi heart. That's a sad place to be, when men have a free choice and will not only for eternal life, with God, but a more abundant life, while on earth.
The signs of the times are all around us. The day of the Lord is drawing nigh, which you've probably heard about for years, but haven't seen happen. One must get right, or get left. Heaven is not worth missing, for the world.
No faith healer was involved, only God, in this miracle, which cannot be either explained, nor denied.
Oh good grief - is it the end times again already?

I've just barely recovered from the "end of times" that was supposed to happen last year.

Not to mention the one that was supposed to happen the year before that...

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
How much per tank? We had around 392 tanks in our entire arm.
300 / 392 = 0.76 aprox.
You had 9,000 tanks.
3,000 / 9,000 = 0.3
Per tank we defeated 0.76, you defeated 0.3, you are only lucky you had more.
The USian method of combat, fire a whole lot of round into the crowd and hope a few will hit.
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

case1941healed wrote:
sure it can,youre lying

if god cured every sickness we could close all Hospitals,are you prepared to do that?Go for it.LOL
case1941healed

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh good grief - is it the end times again already?
I've just barely recovered from the "end of times" that was supposed to happen last year.
Not to mention the one that was supposed to happen the year before that...
What did you have to recover? Did you believe words of false prophets, who didn't have Scripture to support them? These men were definitely "off the wall" but Scripture is right on target.
The Bible, given by inspiration, and written by about 40 men, in different cultures, and different places, over a period of hundreds of years, still has the same message. All are in agreement as to the message of redemption. No other book has stood the test, as the greatest Book of all.

Look at the prophetic Scriptures, pick up your newspaper, and find signs of the end of times, being fulfilled. It' exactly as it was in the days of ancient Israel, when God warned them, yet, they failed to heed it. They had harbingers given them, just as today.

Yes, we are living in an exciting day, for those who will love the appearing of the Lord. For a child of God, the best is yet to come. When you see these things coming to pass, as Scripture foretells, lift up your head, for redemption draweth night.
case1941healed

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

christianity is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
sure it can,youre lying
if god cured every sickness we could close all Hospitals,are you prepared to do that?Go for it.LOL
The case is proven, published in newspapers, verified by physicians, and witnesses were present.

God isn't going to cure every sickness, and doesn't. But if you ended up a hopeless cripple who could not straighen your body or bend anything but your fingers, you might hope he would heal you, and pray just as this lady did, expecting a miracle. The atmosphere of expectation (faith) is the breeding ground of miracles.

I'm prepared for God to do that, are you? It's going to happen one day, when there will be no more pain or sorry. The trials of this life are not worthy to be compared with the glory to be revealed hereafter.

Yes, all the hospitals are going to be closed one day, as all will be made whole who live in the new earth. The capital will be Jerusalem and Jesus Christ will rule as King over all, in a Theocracy goverment which shall never cease.

Thanks for the nice thought, for that is exactly what is going to heaven. And, watch what you say about truth, as to saying, "you're lying." It's already been proven and heard by millions, as to the account of the miracle shared.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
The USian method of combat, fire a whole lot of round into the crowd and hope a few will hit.
Prove it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you want to know everyone's age? You pervert...
It keeps a dossier on everyone...helps with the stalking.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 580,741 - 580,760 of716,194
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

436 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 9 min Java Gilbert 152
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 12 min Epiphany2 598,719
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 15 min Buck Crick 223,071
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min Michael 529,759
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 35 min ocxz 114,568
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 39 min MUQ1 36,379
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 40 min penis man 326
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 51 min Hidingfromyou 93,160
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 3 hr Sasha 108
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr onemale 255,614
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 13 hr Shut-Up 60
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••