Prove there's a god.
LargeLanguage

Chester, UK

#612064 Mar 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
Because rush invented the word "it".....
O_o
But you borrowed off Rush calling me an it, didn't you, foolish little man?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#612065 Mar 26, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. The most you ever hear from any theist is "but, but but, my deity is the REAL... deity .. damn you"
Yet never any concrete proof offered- just things like:

I know god exists because I felt him touch me.

I know god exists because how could WE exist if god didn't?

And so it goes- silly non-answers because the majority of theists refuse to admit that they can NOT prove the existence of ANY god- including the one they choose to believe in.

Amazing that this is what can be expected from ADULTS- a total lack of reasoning which can be overlooked and explained away if the person making such claims is a CHILD; however, it's very difficult- at least for me- to overlook such a total lack of reasoning in adults.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#612066 Mar 26, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Look who's talking. You serve up more insults than soup is served up in the busiest of soup kitchens.
And I have NEVER told anyone they are unlovable, despite that many here are and you don't have to look too far from YOURSELF.
So I guess I DID just call someone unlovable and that would be you, but that you are not loved comes through loud and clear in every single one of your toxic and venomous posts.
You started it.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#612067 Mar 26, 2013
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Every living human soul that was in the sea died, idiot.
"We need another and a wiser and perhaps a more mystical concept of animals.

Remote from universal nature and living by complicated artifice, man in civilization surveys the creature through the glass of his knowledge and thereby sees a feather magnified and the whole image in distortion.

We patronize them for their incompleteness, for their tragic fate of having taken form so far below ourselves.

And therein we err, and greatly err.

For the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older and more complete than ours they move finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear.

They are not brethren, they are not underlings; they are other nations, caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendor and travail of the earth."

-Henry Beston from the "Outermost House"

You really need to learn something about HUMILITY as preached by your god and your Jesus, but then again, the majority of Christians on this thread have replaced even the tiniest drop of true humility and humbleness with incredible and loathsome arrogance and YOU are among that majority.

STFU, LOSER.

Location hidden

#612068 Mar 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You realize, of course, that you're asking it to read....
I know. Obviously he didn't read it or didn't understand what was printed there.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#612069 Mar 26, 2013
atheists are full of hate wrote:
<quoted text>
But you don't need an active imagination to be a cruel angry atheist. It just comes so naturally.
There was nothing cruel or angry about my comment. Are you insecure in some way?

Now, the comment that I was responding to? THAT was angry...some of that religious "love" we see so much of...

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#612071 Mar 26, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You started it.
OMG- I "started it"? So does that mean every single nasty and vile post of yours and certainly including those NOT addressed to me are MY fault or do you claim that every single person you are nasty to started it while you sit by as the helpless victim?

You may be a victim, but that would be of your own vitriol and that makes you a hapless and hopeless victim.

Maybe you were joking with this post of yours to which I am responding; if not, you are just like the other kids here masquerading as adults with their "my (sky)daddy is bigger/stronger/better than yours.

And I would like to think you were attempting to be humorous but that will take some convincing.
LargeLanguage

Chester, UK

#612072 Mar 26, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>
"We need another and a wiser and perhaps a more mystical concept of animals.
Remote from universal nature and living by complicated artifice, man in civilization surveys the creature through the glass of his knowledge and thereby sees a feather magnified and the whole image in distortion.
We patronize them for their incompleteness, for their tragic fate of having taken form so far below ourselves.
And therein we err, and greatly err.
For the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older and more complete than ours they move finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear.
They are not brethren, they are not underlings; they are other nations, caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendor and travail of the earth."
-Henry Beston from the "Outermost House"
You really need to learn something about HUMILITY as preached by your god and your Jesus, but then again, the majority of Christians on this thread have replaced even the tiniest drop of true humility and humbleness with incredible and loathsome arrogance and YOU are among that majority.
STFU, LOSER.
Shut up now! I have no need to listen to you, you have no worth, and I can see it all too well in you, c*nt bitch, go kill yourself! The emotional level is what is a part of completeness, humans are the center of the emotional level, and the center of the physical level.
LargeLanguage

Chester, UK

#612073 Mar 26, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I know. Obviously he didn't read it or didn't understand what was printed there.
I read a more accurate translation, called the NASB, bitch head.

Location hidden

#612074 Mar 26, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Wild mustangs can live anywhere from 15 to 20 years of age. If domesticated their life span can be very similar to other, domestic horses (around 25 - 30 years).
http://horsebreedslist.com/horse-breeds/73/mu...
He said "generally". Humans can live to be over 100 but "generally" don't.

I had the pleasure of meeting a 27 year old stallion when I was a kid and he was a real hoot to play tag with. His owner said he hadn't seen the old boy act so lively since was a teenager. He had the cutest little white goatee and looked like something out of a Tolkien novel. I half expected him to start talking; his eyes were that expressive.
LargeLanguage

Chester, UK

#612075 Mar 26, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>OMG- I "started it"? So does that mean every single nasty and vile post of yours and certainly including those NOT addressed to me are MY fault or do you claim that every single person you are nasty to started it while you sit by as the helpless victim?
You may be a victim, but that would be of your own vitriol and that makes you a hapless and hopeless victim.
Maybe you were joking with this post of yours to which I am responding; if not, you are just like the other kids here masquerading as adults with their "my (sky)daddy is bigger/stronger/better than yours.
And I would like to think you were attempting to be humorous but that will take some convincing.
You are very ignorant.

Haven't you learnt yet, little girl, in life, this lesson: "Don't be so quick to rebuke or offer advise, try to listen to and understand the person". If you can cope with being insulted, then be it, try to understand the person who insults you, rather than going off in tantrums!

Oh, but now you are going to get into another spin like you did with mylan, because I patronized you.

Location hidden

#612076 Mar 26, 2013
LargeLanguage wrote:
.... c*nt bitch, go kill yourself!...
So you're also that scumbag Kaitlyn? Not surprising.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#612077 Mar 26, 2013
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up now! I have no need to listen to you, you have no worth, and I can see it all too well in you, c*nt bitch, go kill yourself! The emotional level is what is a part of completeness, humans are the center of the emotional level, and the center of the physical level.
ROFLMAO!! You have the GALL to accuse ANYONE else of being angry you out of control raging and IMPOTENT fool!

Humans are the center of NOTHING- other than what the human EGO has moronically led SOME humans to believe they are the center of.

And in YOUR case, there is NOTHING "complete" about you- other than the FACT that you ARE a COMPLETE and total MORON who is nothing more than a bottom-feeder and actually, INFERIOR to the lowest of bottom-feeders.

Get LOST, LOSER.
LargeLanguage

Chester, UK

#612078 Mar 26, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>So you're also that scumbag Kaitlyn? Not surprising.
No, I am not.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#612079 Mar 26, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Look who's talking. You serve up more insults than soup is served up in the busiest of soup kitchens.
And I have NEVER told anyone they are unlovable, despite that many here are and you don't have to look too far from YOURSELF.
So I guess I DID just call someone unlovable and that would be you, but that you are not loved comes through loud and clear in every single one of your toxic and venomous posts.
How busy IS the busiest soup kitchen?
LargeLanguage

Chester, UK

#612080 Mar 26, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>So you're also that scumbag Kaitlyn? Not surprising.
You attacked me, by indulging in Riverside Rednecks insults against me.

You said "adoltres for Large" in response to his comment

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#612081 Mar 26, 2013
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You are very ignorant.
Haven't you learnt yet, little girl, in life, this lesson: "Don't be so quick to rebuke or offer advise, try to listen to and understand the person". If you can cope with being insulted, then be it, try to understand the person who insults you, rather than going off in tantrums!
Oh, but now you are going to get into another spin like you did with mylan, because I patronized you.
Patronize me? Nope- can't be done- things with less value than that which I scrape off the bottom of my shoe are in NO position to patronize ANYONE.

There you go again- trying to present yourself as "all that" when everyone here can see the reality of what you are- which is nothing more than a whole lot of NOTHING.

And here you are- throwing tantrums and projecting your moronic behavior onto others.

Move along- no use for the shoddy bill of goods you are trying to peddle here.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#612082 Mar 26, 2013
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You are very ignorant.
And it's offer "advice", you MORON- not "advise".

Spend less time on Topix and more time learning the proper usage of the SIMPLEST of words, you miserable cretinous cur.

Location hidden

#612083 Mar 26, 2013
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Every living human soul that was in the sea died, idiot.
It didn't say "human".

http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/book.php...

People don't live "in" or under the sea.
LargeLanguage

Chester, UK

#612084 Mar 26, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>ROFLMAO!! You have the GALL to accuse ANYONE else of being angry you out of control raging and IMPOTENT fool!
Humans are the center of NOTHING- other than what the human EGO has moronically led SOME humans to believe they are the center of.
And in YOUR case, there is NOTHING "complete" about you- other than the FACT that you ARE a COMPLETE and total MORON who is nothing more than a bottom-feeder and actually, INFERIOR to the lowest of bottom-feeders.
Get LOST, LOSER.
It is not only the human ego, humans in all types of ways can love, when animals can't.

Shut up scumbag!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 21 min sangili karuppan 7,649
The Christian Atheist debate 28 min Into The Night 3,985
selena coleman (Aug '12) 1 hr Imetuatatittybar 10
Any females wanna skype? 1 hr jblizzz 1
Makutyiwane e Mmotherwell 1 hr Tobey-black 1
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 2 hr Anitha 1,870
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 2 hr Halle Berry Sister 2,862
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr marge 603,438
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 3 hr dollarsbill 8,287
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 11 hr gentlepplpleaser 177,894
More from around the web