Comments
580,701 - 580,720 of 733,012 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
LargeLanguage

Chester, UK

#611774 Mar 23, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
BS those terms are interchangeable, as does neutralize.
They all mean the same thing. Which is "threat eliminated".
We need additional terms like fubar'ed to describe the resulting condition of hardware and the people targeted.
"Kill" does not mean "knock out".

Idiotic.
case1941healed

Union City, TN

#611775 Mar 23, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
You won't have that happen by quoting some man's words written somewhere between 1800 and 2000 years ago. Why not deal with what man can understand rather than what man can imagine? What is wrong with reality?
If you can't bring God down to a worldly understood level then you don't know that God exists. You are just trusting the words of people long dead, who likely were creating texts to suit the new religion they were inventing.
One would expect that considering all of the claims made by believers that at least one of those claims would have been verified to be true, especially today with all the means we have of doing things, yet there is still not even one claim of any religion that has been proved, other than the claims that don't require miracles, supernatural events, or invisible deities.
Do you doubt miracles exist today? Only God can work true miracles. Only God can take a hopeless cripple, deformed, who could not straighen up, and was near death, and heal them instantly. Only the Lord Jesus Christ can speak to people, today, if He desires, in their Spirit, and do exactly what He tells them he will do. Why are more people not actually healed, supernaturally, and as a direct supernatural miracle by a miracle working God? The answer is because of doubt.

I've heard the testimony of one lady healed in 1941, supernaturally, which sounds unbelieveable to skeptics, yet those who know their God believe it. The truth is, the whole town this lady lived in knew her story and testimony to be true. The doctors verified it, witnesses were present at the exact moment of her healing. She had told them the day and hour the Lord told her, in her spirit, they she would be healed. It came to pass, exactly as He had said, as His promises never fail.

The newspapers in 1941 published the account of her medical condition, as hopelessly crippled, not able to stand or straighten up, as did witnesses who were present at the time of the healing.

Miracles still happen, although not all are healed. The greatest miracle is the healing of a sin sick soul, bound for eternal separation from God. One can go to heaven with a sick body, but not with a sick soul, in need of spiritual healing.

The Betty Baxter story has been read by millions, heard by millions, as she presented it herself, after her miraculous healing. It's documented, recorded, and cannot be proven false, as a whole town who knew the lady, including the medical profession, who verifies the account, as written.

If God never performed another miracle, He'd still be Lord of all and His Word would still be true. Doubt slanders every promise in the word of God, for the skeptic. Yet, there are many other believers, today, who can testify of the Almighty, in layman's terms, and of his miraculous power that no one can deny, as has been shown in this century.

Yes, claims that require miracles, supernatural events, or invisible deities have been seen, verified as true, and reveal truth as to the God of Christianity. Try disputing the miracle of the story of Betty Baxter.
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#611776 Mar 23, 2013
case1941healed wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you doubt miracles exist today? Only God can work true miracles. Only God can take a hopeless cripple, deformed, who could not straighen up, and was near death, and heal them instantly. Only the Lord Jesus Christ can speak to people, today, if He desires, in their Spirit, and do exactly what He tells them he will do. Why are more people not actually healed, supernaturally, and as a direct supernatural miracle by a miracle working God? The answer is because of doubt.
I've heard the testimony of one lady healed in 1941, supernaturally, which sounds unbelieveable to skeptics, yet those who know their God believe it. The truth is, the whole town this lady lived in knew her story and testimony to be true. The doctors verified it, witnesses were present at the exact moment of her healing. She had told them the day and hour the Lord told her, in her spirit, they she would be healed. It came to pass, exactly as He had said, as His promises never fail.
The newspapers in 1941 published the account of her medical condition, as hopelessly crippled, not able to stand or straighten up, as did witnesses who were present at the time of the healing.
Miracles still happen, although not all are healed. The greatest miracle is the healing of a sin sick soul, bound for eternal separation from God. One can go to heaven with a sick body, but not with a sick soul, in need of spiritual healing.
The Betty Baxter story has been read by millions, heard by millions, as she presented it herself, after her miraculous healing. It's documented, recorded, and cannot be proven false, as a whole town who knew the lady, including the medical profession, who verifies the account, as written.
If God never performed another miracle, He'd still be Lord of all and His Word would still be true. Doubt slanders every promise in the word of God, for the skeptic. Yet, there are many other believers, today, who can testify of the Almighty, in layman's terms, and of his miraculous power that no one can deny, as has been shown in this century.
Yes, claims that require miracles, supernatural events, or invisible deities have been seen, verified as true, and reveal truth as to the God of Christianity. Try disputing the miracle of the story of Betty Baxter.
so you have NO proof either,just hearsay ie BS

next time you see a Miracle take a Video
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#611777 Mar 23, 2013
Adam wrote:
Only the godless support homosexuals. Thatīs the fact. Boooots and many more are the best example. They worship Satan in not believing god the lord.
youre LYING

you must be kristain
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#611778 Mar 23, 2013
Scotty1966 wrote:
<quoted text>
when all the non believers are in hell they will know they should have believed in God,
But for now, it is "NEVER" to late to believe while you are alive and enjoy life.
To believe in Jesus(however you MUST be saved) means eternity in heaven !!!
theres nothing to be saved from Scotty,

death is the END...

www.evilbible.com

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#611779 Mar 23, 2013
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
The bible said we can't judge, it didn't say we can't attack, kill off, and condemn homosexuals and others. The Bible lets us eat plenty of meat!
Ah, that fine Christian love...no qualms whatsoever about killing off hundreds of millions of people.

So the only solution to your lifelong obsession with homosexuals is to kill all of them off so you can't obsess over them anymore?

Hint - you'll still be thinking about them having sex, just like you do now.

Location hidden

#611780 Mar 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a pretty bold statement.
You're implying that you know God never existed.
Where's YOUR proof of that?
Or is that merely your opinion?
Well, here's what I actually wrote:

"There is not now, nor has there ever been, any proof that any god has ever existed.
Why would someone try to prove that something that has never existed doesn't exist?
That would make them a crazy person..."

Interesting how your editing destroys the context.

Now, if you've some proof that a god has actually existed, please show us. You'd be the first.
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#611781 Mar 23, 2013
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
Prove for God ???
Kill yourself and see with your own eyes
:)
you first

:)
LargeLanguage

Chester, UK

#611782 Mar 23, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, that fine Christian love...no qualms whatsoever about killing off hundreds of millions of people.
So the only solution to your lifelong obsession with homosexuals is to kill all of them off so you can't obsess over them anymore?
Hint - you'll still be thinking about them having sex, just like you do now.
You're getting clever! I don't have any desires for the same sex, just to kill them off before they harm the children.
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#611783 Mar 23, 2013
Ex-Christians are bigots wrote:
<quoted text>
The anger of atheists is a precursor to the proof that God does exist. They look foolish as they prove that which they say doesn't exist.
ad hominem and non sequitor Fallacy,

try to do better

Location hidden

#611784 Mar 23, 2013
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You're getting clever! I don't have any desires for the same sex, just to kill them off before they harm the children.
Its extraordinary that a being such as yourself is actually walking around in the world. To wish the deaths of hundreds of millions of people - truly sad.

Here's a news flash - if there was a god, your meeting with him would not go well.

What a friggin psychopath...
LargeLanguage

Chester, UK

#611785 Mar 23, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Its extraordinary that a being such as yourself is actually walking around in the world. To wish the deaths of hundreds of millions of people - truly sad.
Here's a news flash - if there was a god, your meeting with him would not go well.
What a friggin psychopath...
Life will hit you hard kiddo, you are in for a shock, BOY!

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#611786 Mar 23, 2013
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
"Kill" does not mean "knock out".
Idiotic.
When discussing the functionality of hardware, they have the same exact meaning. As does "Take them out" and Neutralize.
In fact civilians use the same terminology when saying something like. "Kill those lights". Did you think it meant to strangle them to death?
LargeLanguage

Chester, UK

#611787 Mar 23, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> When discussing the functionality of hardware, they have the same exact meaning. As does "Take them out" and Neutralize.
In fact civilians use the same terminology when saying something like. "Kill those lights". Did you think it meant to strangle them to death?
I am refering to military terms. Kill and knock out both mean to disable and defeat, but kill means destroy beyond repair, murder the machine, knock out means to disable it, put it in hospital.

Location hidden

#611788 Mar 23, 2013
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I am refering to military terms. Kill and knock out both mean to disable and defeat, but kill means destroy beyond repair, murder the machine, knock out means to disable it, put it in hospital.
You make distinction where there is none.
There is no agenda aside from neutron weapons that defeat weapons without destroying them , and there is no commander that makes a distinction between completely destroying and disabling hardware.
Unless there is a agenda to capture the hardware. Then the order would simply be to capture the hardware.

Location hidden

#611789 Mar 23, 2013
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Life will hit you hard kiddo, you are in for a shock, BOY!
Sorry, pervert - despite your fantasies, I'm not a boy...
LargeLanguage

Chester, UK

#611790 Mar 23, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
You make distinction where there is none.
There is no agenda aside from neutron weapons that defeat weapons without destroying them , and there is no commander that makes a distinction between completely destroying and disabling hardware.
Unless there is a agenda to capture the hardware. Then the order would simply be to capture the hardware.
"knock out" would batter a tank, leave lots of dents, tears, and damaged computers and so on, a "killed" tank would be one that is blown up in pieces, battered, or completely smashed.
LargeLanguage

Chester, UK

#611791 Mar 23, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, pervert - despite your fantasies, I'm not a boy...
If you will deny it constantly, how old are you then?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#611792 Mar 23, 2013
case1941healed wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you doubt miracles exist today? Only God can work true miracles. Only God can take a hopeless cripple, deformed, who could not straighen up, and was near death, and heal them instantly.
To the best of my knowledge I have never heard about Betty Baxter, however if her case has not been documented as having been completely supernatural, which I kind of wonder how would one determine that, then yes I don't believe in miracles, and none have ever occurred that I am aware of that have been confirmed beyond doubt.

A very good test of miracles, which is getting rather old on Topix having been cited hundreds of times, is the fact that no amputee has every regrown a full leg or arm due to a miracle from God. There is some possibility that man may one day be able to regrow limbs, by man-made methods, as scientists and medicine are now regrowing certain body parts, but these are all due to human manipulation; no God involved.

Have people been cured of diseases which astounded even doctors? Certainly. The human body is an amazing machine and its natural state is to be well, so there will be cases where people have recovered from conditions that doctors would have said were hopeless, but the body was doing what the body does, heal itself.

I will have no problem changing my belief on miracles when I personally see someone that I personally verified before that had something very obviously wrong with them, become suddenly better after some faith healer 'cures' them, or they say a prayer to God, and bingo they are healed.

That isn't going to happen, so I won't have to eat my words.

If Betty had a condition which she was cured of back in 1941, medicine was far behind where it is today, so it is very possible that whatever caused her to get better, assuming she was previously legitimately disabled, may today have a very natural explanation. I won't attempt to make any definite statements, because I did not read all the information about that story.

Even if Betty was healed by some supernatural means, who saw Jesus heal her?

Location hidden

#611793 Mar 23, 2013
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
"knock out" would batter a tank, leave lots of dents, tears, and damaged computers and so on, a "killed" tank would be one that is blown up in pieces, battered, or completely smashed.

Well at least we know what happened to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min sweets2360 226,354
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 6 min andet1987 4,155
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 min RiccardoFire 173,283
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 16 min Black Thunder 42 599,942
White Men, Would You Have A BABY by a Black Woman (Apr '10) 16 min Anonymous White Guy 451
anyone up for a bbm swap of pics ;) (May '12) 17 min ben1979 272
Ladies: What is the perfect penis size for you? (Jan '11) 22 min Orangeduck24 86
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 38 min seriously the ori... 538,991
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Dr_Zorderz 258,000
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 6 hr Figaro 105
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••