Pinson, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

flup wrote:
<quoted text> Well, like it or don't, God will prove Himself to be all-powerful one day. Then we'll all know He exists (wink!wink!).
The anger of atheists is a precursor to the proof that God does exist. They look foolish as they prove that which they say doesn't exist.
youtube

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

100% PROOF Pope Francis is ANTICHRIST_______

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Aug 12

Adana, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Prove for God ???

Kill yourself and see with your own eyes

:)

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

B_Girl_Turco wrote:
Prove for God ???
Kill yourself and see with your own eyes

But your afterwards holding of a seance to find the answer,
are less than "conclusive" in the resulting determination.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

flup wrote:
<quoted text> MEE DUZZ NOTT HAVS CLOO!! MEE DUZZ NOTT HAVS CLOO!! HA!!HA!!HA!!HA!!HA!! Actually, a MILLION YEARS from NOW IS SOON, according to you atheists and evos (everything is RELATIVE, right??). I mean YOUR side of the coin says that the universe has existed for BILLIONS OF YEARS!! So yeah, He's coming..........soon!!
You should be able to pin it down to 150,000 possible dates within the next 65,000 years.
youtube

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

2013 New WORLD RECORD --- 7 BILLION FOOLED

http://youtu.be/Yz6SgHc4fjA

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

Boss of the Inland Empire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, no, religion was a pacifier, just like the plastic ones we give infants, and nothing more. For a time when people had to toil their entire days just to survive, it placated them enough so they could toil without worrying about actual answers. Now we no longer have to toil all day, we have time to seek real answers instead of taking some made up non-answer like "god." In short, it's time we discard childish things.
I don't feel that a belief in God gives me a false sense of security. Quite the opposite, I find that it gives me guidance, a positiveness of things to come. It allows me the opportunity of reflection, introspection. The ability to see the beauty from the largest of things to the littlest of creation even through the ugliness of what human kind can produce.
But then again, what to you is the feeling of security? Does that insecurity cause you to disapprove or belittle those that are secure?
Religion is not security. Security is just a state of mind. You could have God, the best locks, Seal Team Six next door, but if you are insecure in your mind, then nothing will ever pacify you. Nothing.
Please don't project any insecurities if that is indeed what you are doing.
I believe that it takes courage through faith sometimes to let go.
That doesn't sound like the mark of a weak person that needs a pacifier.

“Timshel”

Since: Jan 12

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>I believe that it takes courage through faith sometimes to let go.
I believe it takes more courage to look within and to simply ask why.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

_Jusayin_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe it takes more courage to look within and to simply ask why.
I don't know if its more courage, but it's courage nonetheless.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know if its more courage, but it's courage nonetheless.
Yo, we're all on the same team, Al.

The humanity team.

Since: Mar 13

Pine Knot, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Apocalypse666 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure right here.
God said that he gave man free will.
People whom are mentally ill or mentally retarded have limited control over their actions or impulses.
A mentally ill person in a comatose state or just a normal person in a coma have no free will.
Being that not everybody has free will over the actions of there bodies or the thoughts in there heads including Tourettes syndrome not all people where given free will.
If all people do not have free will then god could have not given all people free will.
We only sin because we have free will but since all people do not have free will sin does not exist
technically when your in a coma you still can think and hear

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

SPARKS33 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that what you call what you're doing now?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The humanity team.

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The humanity team.
No, you are not a cheerleader for all humans.

“Timshel”

Since: Jan 12

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't feel that a belief in God gives me a false sense of security. Quite the opposite, I find that it gives me guidance, a positiveness of things to come. It allows me the opportunity of reflection, introspection. The ability to see the beauty from the largest of things to the littlest of creation even through the ugliness of what human kind can produce.
But then again, what to you is the feeling of security? Does that insecurity cause you to disapprove or belittle those that are secure?
Religion is not security. Security is just a state of mind. You could have God, the best locks, Seal Team Six next door, but if you are insecure in your mind, then nothing will ever pacify you. Nothing.
Please don't project any insecurities if that is indeed what you are doing.
I believe that it takes courage through faith sometimes to let go.
That doesn't sound like the mark of a weak person that needs a pacifier.
One day you may see that your religion is just a state of mind as you can still receive guidance from knowledge and a positiveness that you alone have accomplished everything and that you and you alone deserve all the credit when you've accomplished something positive or all the blame and not just attribute it to some pesky pitched forked holding horny red guy ruining everyone's day. You will find that you can actually grow more than you ever imagined when you realize it's you and it's always been you that you've had to count on.

You will also if not more so have the ability of reflection and introspection and you will still maintain the ability to see the beauty from the largest of things to the littlest of creation even through the ugliness of what human kind can produce I promise.

First you must be open to question what you believe and until then I wish you nothing but peace.

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

SPARKS33 wrote:
<quoted text>
Some comas are "deeper" than others, the degree of brain activity varies in different people, but there are those who wake and have said they thought they heard people talking to them when they were unconscious.

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

flup wrote:
<quoted text> Well, I believe we are morally bankrupt to a very great degree. You mention wars. Although I (and I believe you also) don't like the idea of wars happening in our world, they ARE a necessary evil. I mean, freedom and democracy are worth fighting for, aren't they?? Good post of yours, boooots.
Ignore him, he's a hypocrite. He doesn't believe that ALL human lives should be protected.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

flup wrote:
<quoted text> I know we theists cannot prove (i.e. your definition of proof) that God exists. One just has to have faith in the existence of God. Purely on one's own faith.
So you have to trust the snake oil to cure all your ails, and give all your money to buy it, before it will work. That's the classic scam.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Some comas are "deeper" than others, the degree of brain activity varies in different people, but there are those who wake and have said they thought they heard people talking to them when they were unconscious.
Proven fact, people in comas can hear those around them. What's your point exactly, sir?

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Ex-Christians are bigots wrote:
<quoted text>
The anger of atheists is a precursor to the proof that God does exist. They look foolish as they prove that which they say doesn't exist.
That's like saying my pinky finger is proof that banana cheesecake will make you fat.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

348 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 7 min Neelakaran 4,622
abashadile e Durban (Mar '13) 19 min whatsapp me 0826620782 13
Shock Poll: 40% Still not Sure Obama is America... 38 min Impeach Barry Soetoro 7
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 43 min Uzi 115,028
Snapchat couples and girls for fun 56 min davie 10
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr religionisillness 224,103
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 1 hr sonu 399
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr The Awakener 172,344
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr AussieBobby 256,451
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Mi Lin 532,626
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 6 hr Larry 122
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••