“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#611970 Mar 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
..."God is, or He is not." But to which side shall we incline? Reason can decide nothing here....
...Do not, then, reprove for error those who have made a choice; for you know nothing about it."
-Pascal
Dude was 300 years before us and knew better than you.
Go figure.
No, he did not.

And if he picked the wrong deity, he's getting a shellacking.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#611971 Mar 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny. The only god not listed on that site is God.
Whadya know...
<quoted text>
"If God does exist, presumably He'll know I don't really believe in Him, that I'm pretending to believe in him on the off chance that He might really exist."
HA HA HA !!!
Doesn't sound like your surgery is very sure of himself.....
http://www.godchecker.com/pantheon/middle-eas...

I bet you pay hell following a map.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#611972 Mar 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Another athitard spending all his time worried about God.
You know, the one you claim doesn't exist?
YOU may quit begging.

Decent people are going to continue to criticize your immoral belief set.
Just for fun xD

Ijmuiden, Netherlands

#611973 Mar 25, 2013
"Prove there's a god."

Is there any proof needed/required?

If people are happy with their belives, then let them be happy. I'm not gonna doubt, insult, disrespect or question people about their believes, wheter they are bleievers or non-believers who believes in themselves.

I dont think believing in something is bad. People (believers and non-believers) will always have something to believe in, be it religion or family or money or anything else.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#611974 Mar 25, 2013
Just for fun xD wrote:
"Prove there's a god."
Is there any proof needed/required?
If people are happy with their belives, then let them be happy. I'm not gonna doubt, insult, disrespect or question people about their believes, wheter they are bleievers or non-believers who believes in themselves.
I dont think believing in something is bad. People (believers and non-believers) will always have something to believe in, be it religion or family or money or anything else.
Very well said. I feel as long as people are good to one another, who cares what they believe in. As the great George Carlin says, "Keep thy religion to thy self"

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#611979 Mar 25, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>You turd, are a vile and subhuman cretin. Besides, you suck.
If I want any sh!t outa you, I'll squeeze yer lil' head bozo.

Location hidden

#611980 Mar 25, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>You suck. You choose the filth that smells like you, cuz you suck.
Did they ever teach ya anuthing other than 3 letter words pinhead?

Location hidden

#611981 Mar 25, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>Black Turd..........YOU SUCK..........DID YOU READ YOUR OWN POST....
Did you read yours, dipstick?

Location hidden

#611982 Mar 25, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I reply to everybody on here, eventually, even you. Now you can both fk off.
Ya got a quarter?

Location hidden

#611983 Mar 25, 2013
Bigger Baby Jeebus wrote:
<quoted text>Christers. Aren't they lovely?
He's prolly one o' them "Central Park" cops, an they fergot ta come an unchain 'em from the park bench.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#611984 Mar 25, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Easy, create what he has and I will fail to believe. I have nothing to lose by having faith but you my friend have everything to lose for not believing.
So you are lying to trick the god you claim to believe for a get out of jail free pass. I don't think that's wise, even if that god does exist.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#611985 Mar 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
..."God is, or He is not." But to which side shall we incline? Reason can decide nothing here....
...Do not, then, reprove for error those who have made a choice; for you know nothing about it."
-Pascal
Dude was 300 years before us and knew better than you.
Go figure.
Apply the same logic to Zeus, Apollo, Ptah, Bast, or even Cthulhu ... your YHWH is not the only god proposed.
Just for fun xD

Ijmuiden, Netherlands

#611986 Mar 25, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>"Is there any proof needed/required?"
When people insist something is there, the natural question that follows is "what is it and where is it?" So, yes, proof is needed.
The problem with "proving a god" is that each of the 7+billion of us human beings have a different definition of god, and each definition cancels the other out.
This renders proving whether or not a god is there, impossible.
And no, non-believers don't believe exclusively in themselves. When you say that, you are being prejudiced and making assumptions. Your "belief" in this wrong theory is false.
As a matter of fact, their generousity and compassion are more genuine, coming from their REAL HEARTS instead of the religionists' phony way just doing it to "get their reward" or out of fear of some "god".
"Believing in something" is doing us no good as a species. It causes us to fight each other to death over trivia.
Us homo sapiens and our "beliefs" is what is leading to our extinction as a species. Our beliefs are a weapon of mass murder-suicide.
I think giving up certain beliefs, such as the belief that there is something outside of yourself dictating your actions as if you were a puppet, would be good for the survival of the human race.
Our belief wars are going to kill us.
Woow....you really though deep about it xD (maybe going too far?? maybe not cause its the truth?? then again, who's truth?)

Yea, there exists a lot of people which has different tastes and views for each and every topic, which in your own words, will lead to dammnation of humankind. Yet again, being so negatively doesnt help humanity much either. I'm not saying I know the answer to whats wrong and right nor judging you either.

When I wrote that thing about "non-believers believe in themselves" was just an example. It didnt apply to every non-believer, thats why I mentioned more reasons beneath, like believing in family, money, life, personal goals in life, dreams, etc.
In short, I was talking about beliefs in general, not only religion-related believe.

Example: a student who studies medicines in order to become a doctor. The guy believes he will become a doctor, yet has no proof he will be a doctor. The proof will come later, but at the moment it is unknown wheter the guy will be capable of fullfilling his dreams, thus has he no proof at all, only his beliefs.

Yeah, there may no be proof at all, but why bother anyway if people are at ease with what they believe?
This weapons of mass murder suicides (people's believes), be it religion or not related to religion at all, keeps some people motivated to survive.

Would you dare tear a young man's dream appart with your truth? Ruininng his life instead of helping him realize the way you see the world?
Would you tell an old man in his lasts moments his believes were nothing but worthless humanweapons of mass murder suicide?

And how can you be so sure the world would be better if "beliefs"
in general were wiped out from human terms, never existed, if you have never tried it before?
How can you be so sure people will get better human beings if they know and accept your truth about believes being human suicideweapons? How can you know if they will become "normal" the way you view people as normal and not turn bad in general?(like criminals, murderes, more human weapons).

So my point is why care about changing? After all, no matter how much people might change, we humans ARE WEAPONS of massdestructing ourselves and it doesnt matter much wheter you are a believer or not at all.
MESSENGER

Redding, CA

#611987 Mar 25, 2013
A man called Norman

&li st=PL8824859D81F61A71
Rush

Columbus, NE

#611988 Mar 25, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> If I want any sh!t outa you, I'll squeeze yer lil' head bozo.
Speaking of sh!theads, I got a little light reading from our pal Littleloogie/Lunger. I like the posts where he changes his name, and talks to himself! LOL
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/pecos-tx/TRJ9...
flup

Auckland, New Zealand

#611989 Mar 26, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I looked and it seems to have been mentioned several times in the King James version, but, I also saw that in Rev 20:14 it says that "...death and hell were cast into the lake of fire."
Yes nano, hell is mentioned several times in the Bible. Revelation 20:14 is correct.
flup

Auckland, New Zealand

#611990 Mar 26, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
If you wrap your entire body in tinfoil, the evil chip won't get you.
I promise.
Do it now.
As long as I don't walk into a giant microwave oven and switch it on - LOL!! Y'know how those microwaves react to tinfoil!! FZZZZTTT!!
flup

Auckland, New Zealand

#611991 Mar 26, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
I see communication isn't your strong point.
Well....no.
flup

Auckland, New Zealand

#611992 Mar 26, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, however, as the numbers indicate most of the major top countries (top regarding education, jobs, income, influence in the world) are rapidly moving away from observing religions.
I can't see that countries like the European countries, where religious observance is almost non-existent, Canada, and the USA, and others like them where people have the time, money and ability to do so many things with their lives, besides setting aside each Sunday to attend a church service, which I basically did for nearly 45 years, partly due to living with my parents and having no choice, but also based on my own desire to continue doing that when I had my own home and family, that we will return to the days of my youth when all people who did anything at all on Sunday usually were in church. Even those who never attended church were observing Sunday as a day of rest, when they did not participate in their normal weekly activities.
Regarding your first paragraph (about those countries moving away from religion), I don't know if that is a good thing. I often wonder what the world would be like without any religion whatsoever. "FREEDOM!!!", you holler. But, really?? Worth thinking about, I guess.
feces for jesus

Bellmore, NY

#611994 Mar 26, 2013
flup wrote:
<quoted text> Yes nano, hell is mentioned several times in the Bible. Revelation 20:14 is correct.
Facts are your enemy. The word Hel/hell did not exist until 700+ years after your favorite story book was written. Did your bible scribes have a time machine?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 2 min andet1987 5,821
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min hojo 585,774
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 7 min janeebee 3,937
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 15 min Rosa_Winkel 99,263
I wish God would get rid of all homosexuals in ... 23 min andet1987 3
the homosexuals who are EMBARRASSMENTS to the ... 28 min andet1987 5
Why God made males UGLY but females PRETTY ? 34 min hpcaban 8
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Student 40,218
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Chess Jurist 442,972
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr dr Shrink 611,943
More from around the web