Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Robert Laity wrote:
"a god" is the phrase used to describe a FALSE deity. OF COURSE there are NO REAL "gods".
GOD on the other hand IS Real.
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
"A god" includes your god, idiot.
You would have thought that "Robert" would understand that, IF he had read the first commandment in his religion:

"Thou shall not have other gods before me".....
- indicating that "God" knows of other gods.

But "Robert" is probablymore knowledgeable than "God", so that is why he has deemed that there is only "one God".

I wonder why "Robert" hasn't gone public - across the world and all of Christianity - if this is supposedly true?

Do you think he is lying or just stated that, to gain attention?

Does he even have support to make this information true, or as he stated "real"?

I doubt it.

I'll think he is just try to garnish some attention.

hey "Robert", please post your citation that "God is real".

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

flup wrote:
<quoted text> I don't need to. Besides, you'll witness him soon enough. We ARE living in the last days, y'know.
The last days of what? Your prophecy of impending doom and the Jewish conquest of Babylon bull crap? Sell your computer and go buy a clue, because you don't have one.

Oh the end is nigh! in 1 or two years , or 10 or a hundred, or hundreds or thousands,or tens of thousands, or hundreds of thousands.
Or... a million or two , or ten million or 100 mill, but soon huh?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
We destroyed 300 iraqi tanks, the french destroyed 50.

Less that 10% of the 3700 that were destroyed. That left about 3350
We knocked out, but the battle of 73 easting was the scoop.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Timshel”

Since: Jan 12

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>You are just trusting the words of people long dead, who likely were creating texts to suit the new religion they were inventing.
Exactly or just borrowing from another belief system which was done several times over thousands of years which Christianity inevitably came from.
God is awesome

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Apocalypse666 wrote:
Come on and do it.
Prove there's a god.
Don;t read off scripture or anything like that just prove there's a god.
There isn't a god... there is God
go ahead.. PROVE He doesn't exist

your batting for the losing team honey..lol

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

God is awesome wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, until you prove leprechauns do not exist, then you are a liar.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

God is awesome wrote:
<quoted text>
There is not now, nor has there ever been, any proof that any god has ever existed.

Why would someone try to prove that something that has never existed doesn't exist?

That would make them a crazy person...
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

God is awesome wrote:
<quoted text>
been done,honey..

www.evilbible.com/Impossible.htm

now go spread the word
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
"a god" is the phrase used to describe a FALSE deity. OF COURSE there are NO REAL "gods".
GOD on the other hand IS Real.
we want PROOF buddy,not lies

try to do better
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

There is no further need to PROVE that God is REAL. The REAL problem for atheists that they BLATANTLY 'CHOOSE' to remain BLIND and IGNORANT.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Doctor REALITY wrote:
There is no further need to PROVE that God is REAL. The REAL problem for atheists that they BLATANTLY 'CHOOSE' to remain BLIND and IGNORANT.
So you want everyone to be delusional like you are. That's okay, everyone wants to belong to something, but you can do that without the delusion.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Doctor REALITY wrote:
Who exactly determined "there is no further need to PROVE that God is REAL." Because it hasn't been proven and the real problem is jerks
who choose to treat everyone as if they were blind and ignorant, because their education taught them to question people who's evidence for something is limited to "trust me".

In fact we are not stupid nor blind or ignorant, and we do not "trust you" Therefore "you" BLATANTLY 'CHOOSE' to remain BLIND and IGNORANT , thinking you would not have to prove something that you determined "there is no further need to PROVE".

Try again because "That dog don't hunt."
flup

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
"Love and worship me or burn in hell for all eternity..."
That's not really a choice.
Well, that's the deal, take it or leave it. You decide to leave, JT. To each his own.
flup

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, I've looked around me. No proof that any god exists.
Next?
Fair enough, JT. But He WILL prove His existence, soon enough.
flup

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Hahahahah!
Ole' Scratch!
I ain't heard that in years!
How are ya flup?
I'm fine, BT!! Take care out there!! Ha!!Ha!!
flup

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Aside from the fact that there are more than 3 times the world population that likely ever existed before, I suspect morally we are better. We know almost instantly today what happens anywhere else in the world, whereas 200 years ago or less, many people likely never heard of events apart from their immediate neighbors. Therefore we have as a total population to account to a lot more people as to how we act than once was the case. Yes we hear about things today that were likely not talked about until very recently, but I doubt that man is any less moral today than he ever was.
About the worst thing a human can do in his lifetime is take the life of another human being who does not want to die at that time. We haven't seemed yet to realize that also applies to wars, because very few countries abstain entirely from wars nowadays. So in that regard we probably have not improved, though looking at the most advanced of the world's countries, today very few of those are fighting each other, whereas they were in most times in history right up until at least WWII.
The fact that man can travel so much easier and faster today means that almost all of the western countries, at least, have people living in them from nearly all other parts of the world, so it becomes more difficult to find a country to pick to fight, because we would be fighting a lot of the relatives of our own citizens. That was a major thing in the two WWs, and it still is to some degree with the Middle East Wars because many people from the countries that the west is fighting in also live in the western countries.
Take a good hard look at just how moral are the world's major religions, especially Christianity and Islam. Yes, some of their rules are very moral but they also still follow extremely immoral laws too; at least the fundamentalists and fanatics of these religions do.
I think man will never be completely moral until he realizes that every other human being has the same worth as he does, and that we should protect the lives of all other humans in the world, to the very best of our abilities.
Well, I believe we are morally bankrupt to a very great degree. You mention wars. Although I (and I believe you also) don't like the idea of wars happening in our world, they ARE a necessary evil. I mean, freedom and democracy are worth fighting for, aren't they?? Good post of yours, boooots.
flup

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
You won't have that happen by quoting some man's words written somewhere between 1800 and 2000 years ago. Why not deal with what man can understand rather than what man can imagine? What is wrong with reality?
If you can't bring God down to a worldly understood level then you don't know that God exists. You are just trusting the words of people long dead, who likely were creating texts to suit the new religion they were inventing.
One would expect that considering all of the claims made by believers that at least one of those claims would have been verified to be true, especially today with all the means we have of doing things, yet there is still not even one claim of any religion that has been proved, other than the claims that don't require miracles, supernatural events, or invisible deities.
I know we theists cannot prove (i.e. your definition of proof) that God exists. One just has to have faith in the existence of God. Purely on one's own faith.
flup

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Your explanation, which I have heard dozens of times, is man's rationalization of why God does not appear to be all powerful. Why do men have to constantly create excuses for a god that no man knows even exists?
Well, like it or don't, God will prove Himself to be all-powerful one day. Then we'll all know He exists (wink!wink!).
Ex-Christians are bigots

Pinson, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Doctor REALITY wrote:
Extremely well said. Atheists have a big problem.
flup

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> The last days of what? Your prophecy of impending doom and the Jewish conquest of Babylon bull crap? Sell your computer and go buy a clue, because you don't have one.
Oh the end is nigh! in 1 or two years , or 10 or a hundred, or hundreds or thousands,or tens of thousands, or hundreds of thousands.
Or... a million or two , or ten million or 100 mill, but soon huh?
MEE DUZZ NOTT HAVS CLOO!! MEE DUZZ NOTT HAVS CLOO!! HA!!HA!!HA!!HA!!HA!! Actually, a MILLION YEARS from NOW IS SOON, according to you atheists and evos (everything is RELATIVE, right??). I mean YOUR side of the coin says that the universe has existed for BILLIONS OF YEARS!! So yeah, He's coming..........soon!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 580,641 - 580,660 of719,926
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

378 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min Buck Crick 223,988
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 7 min Naveen kumar 4,449
Tony Dungy was right 18 min USN Atheist 10
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 23 min Porkpie Hat 256,344
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 25 min Epiphany2 599,030
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 28 min sameer 390
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 45 min mamma-san 221,373
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Chess 532,265
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 hr RATTYslayer 114,939
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 hr UidiotRaceMakeWorldPeace1 172,192
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••