Comments
580,621 - 580,640 of 733,136 Comments Last updated 4 min ago

“Timshel”

Since: Jan 12

Tulsa, OK

#611689 Mar 22, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>You are just trusting the words of people long dead, who likely were creating texts to suit the new religion they were inventing.
Exactly or just borrowing from another belief system which was done several times over thousands of years which Christianity inevitably came from.
God is awesome

Frankfort, KY

#611690 Mar 22, 2013
Apocalypse666 wrote:
Come on and do it.
Prove there's a god.
Don;t read off scripture or anything like that just prove there's a god.
There isn't a god... there is God
go ahead.. PROVE He doesn't exist

your batting for the losing team honey..lol

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#611691 Mar 22, 2013
God is awesome wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, until you prove leprechauns do not exist, then you are a liar.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#611692 Mar 22, 2013
God is awesome wrote:
<quoted text>
There is not now, nor has there ever been, any proof that any god has ever existed.

Why would someone try to prove that something that has never existed doesn't exist?

That would make them a crazy person...
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#611693 Mar 22, 2013
God is awesome wrote:
<quoted text>
been done,honey..

www.evilbible.com/Impossible.htm

now go spread the word
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#611695 Mar 22, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
"a god" is the phrase used to describe a FALSE deity. OF COURSE there are NO REAL "gods".
GOD on the other hand IS Real.
we want PROOF buddy,not lies

try to do better
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#611697 Mar 22, 2013
There is no further need to PROVE that God is REAL. The REAL problem for atheists that they BLATANTLY 'CHOOSE' to remain BLIND and IGNORANT.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#611698 Mar 22, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
There is no further need to PROVE that God is REAL. The REAL problem for atheists that they BLATANTLY 'CHOOSE' to remain BLIND and IGNORANT.
So you want everyone to be delusional like you are. That's okay, everyone wants to belong to something, but you can do that without the delusion.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#611699 Mar 22, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Who exactly determined "there is no further need to PROVE that God is REAL." Because it hasn't been proven and the real problem is jerks
who choose to treat everyone as if they were blind and ignorant, because their education taught them to question people who's evidence for something is limited to "trust me".

In fact we are not stupid nor blind or ignorant, and we do not "trust you" Therefore "you" BLATANTLY 'CHOOSE' to remain BLIND and IGNORANT , thinking you would not have to prove something that you determined "there is no further need to PROVE".

Try again because "That dog don't hunt."
flup

Auckland, New Zealand

#611700 Mar 22, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
"Love and worship me or burn in hell for all eternity..."
That's not really a choice.
Well, that's the deal, take it or leave it. You decide to leave, JT. To each his own.
flup

Auckland, New Zealand

#611701 Mar 22, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, I've looked around me. No proof that any god exists.
Next?
Fair enough, JT. But He WILL prove His existence, soon enough.
flup

Auckland, New Zealand

#611702 Mar 22, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Hahahahah!
Ole' Scratch!
I ain't heard that in years!
How are ya flup?
I'm fine, BT!! Take care out there!! Ha!!Ha!!
flup

Auckland, New Zealand

#611703 Mar 22, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Aside from the fact that there are more than 3 times the world population that likely ever existed before, I suspect morally we are better. We know almost instantly today what happens anywhere else in the world, whereas 200 years ago or less, many people likely never heard of events apart from their immediate neighbors. Therefore we have as a total population to account to a lot more people as to how we act than once was the case. Yes we hear about things today that were likely not talked about until very recently, but I doubt that man is any less moral today than he ever was.
About the worst thing a human can do in his lifetime is take the life of another human being who does not want to die at that time. We haven't seemed yet to realize that also applies to wars, because very few countries abstain entirely from wars nowadays. So in that regard we probably have not improved, though looking at the most advanced of the world's countries, today very few of those are fighting each other, whereas they were in most times in history right up until at least WWII.
The fact that man can travel so much easier and faster today means that almost all of the western countries, at least, have people living in them from nearly all other parts of the world, so it becomes more difficult to find a country to pick to fight, because we would be fighting a lot of the relatives of our own citizens. That was a major thing in the two WWs, and it still is to some degree with the Middle East Wars because many people from the countries that the west is fighting in also live in the western countries.
Take a good hard look at just how moral are the world's major religions, especially Christianity and Islam. Yes, some of their rules are very moral but they also still follow extremely immoral laws too; at least the fundamentalists and fanatics of these religions do.
I think man will never be completely moral until he realizes that every other human being has the same worth as he does, and that we should protect the lives of all other humans in the world, to the very best of our abilities.
Well, I believe we are morally bankrupt to a very great degree. You mention wars. Although I (and I believe you also) don't like the idea of wars happening in our world, they ARE a necessary evil. I mean, freedom and democracy are worth fighting for, aren't they?? Good post of yours, boooots.
flup

Auckland, New Zealand

#611704 Mar 22, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
You won't have that happen by quoting some man's words written somewhere between 1800 and 2000 years ago. Why not deal with what man can understand rather than what man can imagine? What is wrong with reality?
If you can't bring God down to a worldly understood level then you don't know that God exists. You are just trusting the words of people long dead, who likely were creating texts to suit the new religion they were inventing.
One would expect that considering all of the claims made by believers that at least one of those claims would have been verified to be true, especially today with all the means we have of doing things, yet there is still not even one claim of any religion that has been proved, other than the claims that don't require miracles, supernatural events, or invisible deities.
I know we theists cannot prove (i.e. your definition of proof) that God exists. One just has to have faith in the existence of God. Purely on one's own faith.
flup

Auckland, New Zealand

#611705 Mar 22, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Your explanation, which I have heard dozens of times, is man's rationalization of why God does not appear to be all powerful. Why do men have to constantly create excuses for a god that no man knows even exists?
Well, like it or don't, God will prove Himself to be all-powerful one day. Then we'll all know He exists (wink!wink!).
Ex-Christians are bigots

Birmingham, AL

#611706 Mar 22, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Extremely well said. Atheists have a big problem.
flup

Auckland, New Zealand

#611707 Mar 22, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> The last days of what? Your prophecy of impending doom and the Jewish conquest of Babylon bull crap? Sell your computer and go buy a clue, because you don't have one.
Oh the end is nigh! in 1 or two years , or 10 or a hundred, or hundreds or thousands,or tens of thousands, or hundreds of thousands.
Or... a million or two , or ten million or 100 mill, but soon huh?
MEE DUZZ NOTT HAVS CLOO!! MEE DUZZ NOTT HAVS CLOO!! HA!!HA!!HA!!HA!!HA!! Actually, a MILLION YEARS from NOW IS SOON, according to you atheists and evos (everything is RELATIVE, right??). I mean YOUR side of the coin says that the universe has existed for BILLIONS OF YEARS!! So yeah, He's coming..........soon!!
Ex-Christians are bigots

Birmingham, AL

#611708 Mar 22, 2013
flup wrote:
<quoted text> Well, like it or don't, God will prove Himself to be all-powerful one day. Then we'll all know He exists (wink!wink!).
The anger of atheists is a precursor to the proof that God does exist. They look foolish as they prove that which they say doesn't exist.
youtube

AOL

#611709 Mar 22, 2013

100% PROOF Pope Francis is ANTICHRIST_______

Since: Aug 12

Adana, Turkey

#611710 Mar 22, 2013
Prove for God ???

Kill yourself and see with your own eyes

:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 3 min Israelis r Marxis... 117,988
Last Word + 2 6 min Tender Mercies 523
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Dust Storm 539,055
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 6 min RiccardoFire 36,754
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min Charlie Sheen 258,037
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 28 min DeAngelo of Memphis 2,426
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 29 min CunningLinguist 226,372
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 30 min RiccardoFire 94,680
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••