Prove there's a god.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#612162 Mar 27, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
My posts aren't appearing.
That's the closest anyone has ever come to proving there is a god...

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#612163 Mar 27, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
She is not the one continuing it. You don't know how it happens.
Who knows, she might want to stop hurting people, but she is unable to.
SO BE QUIET!!!!!
BTW, Nano is also a Jew-hating anti-Semite.

Having been born into the religion of Judaism, that right there gives ME reason to not care for Nano.

Of course, I strongly suspect you are also a Jew-hating anti-Semite, so you have fun playing with Nano.

And no doubt, Nano will deny what I have rightfully accused her of, for she is no less transparent and predictable than you are.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#612164 Mar 27, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFFLMAO!!

But- IT'S still here with posts appearing so yet more proof that the existence of any god has not been proven....
Rush

Fairbury, NE

#612165 Mar 27, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
....you were dead.
Such a child! If someone puts you in your place, you want them dead. Does your mom know you are playing on the computer instead of doing your homework?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#612166 Mar 27, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Honey- I'm closer to "old age" than I'm further from it.
Where did I say I think I have it easy? WTF are you RAMBLING on about now?
I care about the human condition as a whole so in that sense, one could say I do care about Nano's problems.
But do I care about them on a PERSONAL level? No. Why would I? I don't know Nano, I have never met Nano and Nano is a STRANGER to me.
I can certainly empathize with human beings and I certainly do, but do you actually think I'm going to care on a personal level about Nano's "problems"?
I care about the problems of people I actually know and those who are near and dear to me and whose lives I actually affect and whose lives actually affect me.
I am a champion of the underdog; I care VERY much about human suffering, starvation, poverty, etc. I don't want to see ANYONE suffer or have to go without the most basic of needs- those being food, shelter and clothing.
I am very much loved and I love very much and that included my mother.
But Nano has not shown herself to be a nice person at all and many here will- and have- said the same thing.
Not to mention that I don't invest emotions such as love or hate on STRANGERS on an internet blogging forum.
Apparently you do- but the only emotions you seem to invest here are anger, rage and HATRED.
Why do you care about the "human condition"? So you base yourself on childhood ideals? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHA!!!!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#612167 Mar 27, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, Nano is also a Jew-hating anti-Semite.
Having been born into the religion of Judaism, that right there gives ME reason to not care for Nano.
Of course, I strongly suspect you are also a Jew-hating anti-Semite, so you have fun playing with Nano.
And no doubt, Nano will deny what I have rightfully accused her of, for she is no less transparent and predictable than you are.
You aren't a Jew at all, are you?
Why did you dump God?!?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#612168 Mar 27, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Such a child! If someone puts you in your place, you want them dead. Does your mom know you are playing on the computer instead of doing your homework?
Grow up. I don't have any desire to be loved or any such. Go to hell, sonnyshit.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#612169 Mar 27, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah- you're right about that.....but kinda fun just the same....
Ya, I agree.

lol

It pisses me off that he won't be my boyfriend.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#612170 Mar 27, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Animals emotions are not soul emotions, idiot!
What's the difference?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#612171 Mar 27, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
My posts aren't appearing.
Nope.

We can't see your invisible posts.

LMAO
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#612172 Mar 27, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
OCB didn't put me in my place, fool!
And you insulted me, saying that at my age, I have to get any little chance I have at dating.

Stop trying to deflect the fact that you wish you were dated and loved when you were younger, rather than saying I wished I was.

Move past your youth, get a job, little boy, and move onto middle age.
You will have plenty of bitterness ahead to look forward to.

You claim to be on the north side of 50, eh?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#612173 Mar 27, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Okay- listen UP, missy.
I am NOT Christine. Christine is NOT me.
I do NOT post under any other name than OCB- formally, Orange County blues.(Because I like the music genre of "the blues".)
I never said ANYTHING about ANY religious zealots- or about ANY religious people having hurt my family. NEVER.
That you have deluded yourself into moronically believing that Christine and I are one and the same person is very telling of just how delusional and twisted your thinking is.
And that makes YOU the one who is transparent and I would appreciate it if you would stop projecting YOUR transparency onto ME.
So- LAST TIME:
CHRISTINE AND I ARE NOT THE SAME PERSON.
I POST UNDER NO OTHER NAME THAN OCB AND I HAVE NEVER POSTED UNDER MORE THAN ONE NAME- OTHER THAN AS ORANGE COUNTY BLUES, WHICH IS WHAT OCB STANDS FOR.
Now let's see if you're capable of accepting those very simple FACTS.
I don't believe you, Christine.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#612175 Mar 27, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>And I agree with you now even more.
PA-THETIC.
I'm tryin to tell ya.....

“Truth is beyond wavelength ”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#612176 Mar 27, 2013
OCB wrote:
OMG- I "started it"?
I used to have lots of time to hang out on topix; now I don't, so I just do a drive-by posting once in awhile.

Centuries ago it was Christianity that drew first blood, with their Inquisitions and interpretations of how "God" wants it to be. Obviously that was wrong, in a big way.
But now, at least here on topix (and for the most part no one burns witches at the stake anymore), it is the religious that are getting verbally burned at the stake. Why is the same action by different groups any different?

I'm in the middle; I'm not religious (meaning I don't follow any specific religious doctrine or manner of worship) but I believe we have "eternal" consciousness (science observes some of the manifestations of consciousness but not consciousness itself; it is not a trivial matter to take for granted that molecules can form thoughts without a plausible mechanism just because millions of molecules are working together).

Being in the middle, I see extreme personalities on both sides. I spent a few years addicted to topix and have seen quite a bit. Many atheists are rabidly fighting religion, and in some cases publicly admitting it. The religious can get extreme in their beliefs but I don't see them drawing "first insult" most of the time. It's you guys that are usually first to insult, sometimes passively sometimes not, enough to bring one to giving back the insults, after which point you guys try making it look like it was they who had drew first blood. Also, there seems to be a difference between the everyday atheist and the topix atheist. Many of my friends are atheists but they don't revel in the thought of all churches burning to the ground.

I don't agree with many religious beliefs either but I don't insult them for holding those beliefs; I instead just ask them why they believe it and try to give them my philosophy even though I know nothing will likely change. Like with the Betty Baxter story. I noticed it was mentioned on this thread some pages back but I don't know how in depth anyone discussed it. Verified by doctors but not mentioned in any medical journals? I have a hard time believing that too but I'm not going to insult someone for believing it. Like, first of all, they claim if we have enough faith we can be cured by God/Jesus. What is so important about life that we need to be cured to live a little longer? To "witness"? To convert one more person to their religion? Please. For every indecisive person you attract you will repel another. And everyone dies eventually, we cannot pray our way out of death

and why would you want to live "here" among so much hate and disease, for eternity, anyway?

continued...

“Truth is beyond wavelength ”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#612177 Mar 27, 2013
...continued

If a family member I knew, that was crippled by arthritis, was miraculously cured overnight, I would be a believer, but still I couldn't know by whom they were cured. I would assume it was a force of "good" but what's in a name? Jesus, Jehovah, Bealsabub? Whatever. I wish I would have known before I married her that my ex had an experience in her youth in her bedroom where she "saw the devil". Yea I've had hallucinations too, and bad dreams, but how can I be sure it was the one and only "devil" himself? How do I know there is one, or even only one, at all? And her sister claims to have actually seen Jesus on one occasion. Yea. Like I would be able to recognize Absolute Truth if I saw it, I have nothing "known/given" to compare it to.

But I don't insult them.

People don't deserve to be tortured by other people. Faulty is the reasoning of the torturer when s/he cannot place themselves in the shoes of the tortured, or somehow feel they are better.

Do you feel like one of the "chosen ones", like your mission is to eradicate religion? If so then you and the rest of your gang are much more extreme than the religious.

I have a problem that Mormons and Amish get special rights. I'd like to see them be on politically equal ground as the rest of us but what does it help to insult them? It only provokes war.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#612178 Mar 27, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Who do you think you are, agreeing with a child abuser, like Riverside Redneck?
Very arrogant!
ARRHHRHHRHGHGHGHGHGHGHGGG
HA HA HA !!!

Ahahahahahaaaaa!

Pissing you off is so much fun, honey.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#612180 Mar 27, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL

shu'up

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#612181 Mar 27, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
it

*RUUUUUUNS!*

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#612182 Mar 27, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you care about the "human condition"? So you base yourself on childhood ideals? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHA!!!!
I care a great deal. And no doubt much more than you if for no other reason than that I am much more knowledgeable about the human condition than you could ever hope to be.

My ideals are not "childhood" ideals- they are compassionate and loving ideals.
Rush

Fairbury, NE

#612183 Mar 27, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Grow up. I don't have any desire to be loved or any such. Go to hell, sonnyshit.
Good. Your not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 9 min Clearwater 36,979
EXPOSING: The Clintons And The Russians 1 hr Big Truth 1
Why doesn't God STOP the world's MADNESS and in... 1 hr Big Truth 2
The American Dream is DEAD DEAD DEAD. 2 hr Big Truth 7
672,000 gallons of oil spilled off Louisiana co... 5 hr Erratic Mind 1
SEALS vs. "Green Berets"...who would win? (Jan '08) 6 hr RealityHurts 185
TRUMP OBAMA BUSH - Next Stage in a Big Con Game 7 hr Johnny 7
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 hr Seentheotherside 688,731
More from around the web