“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#611646 Mar 22, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>again...
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8771057
Possible relevance of phospholipid abnormalities and genetic interactions in psychiatric disorders: the relationship between dyslexia and schizophrenia.
http://www.wpic.pitt.edu/research/biometrics/...
I was just saying that it isn't nice to use mental disorders as insults. Then I used your tactics against you. Then you got upset. Then you tried to make it seem as if I started the disorder insult barrage. Then blah blah blah.. I really do not feel like linking back to the original post again but .. nah.. I will save that for later. Anyway, enjoy the articles on how schizophrenia and dyslexia are related. I can get you more on how even more mental diorders correlate with each other.. It is all in your head after all.
Please do not try and jump in half way through and expect to know what is going on. This contention between nano no mates and me has been going on for about a year. I contradicted her statement and offered proof of my contradiction. She went ballistic, verbally abusing me and every thread she infested, including some I donít post on. Lying and casting aspersions to anyone and sometimes to no one in particular. Whether she uses her illness to abuse others or that abuse is a consequence of that illness, I donít know or care, however and as you have learned I am not one to sit around and be abused by anyone no matter what the cause.

This is not particular to me, she does it to any poster that has contradicted her,

As for you claim of using my own tactics, I suggest that you actually learn something about what you claim so that the posters on topix donít consider you a lying moron. Dyslexia and schizophrenia are related in the same way ingrown toenails are related to AHD, they are human conditions. However you have once again shown your ignorance of both afflictions but what can we expect from one of little intelligence like you?

I read the Condray paper soon after it was published, as I remember it is irrelevant to this discussion but it seems that you have not actually read any of your links, again, no surprise, you have looked at the titles and said to yourself,ďwow that sounds goodĒ. May I suggest you actually read the content of your citations before you go making stupid comments. And may I also suggest you consider papers that are a little more up to date, 18 years is a long long time in medicine

http://www2.hull.ac.uk/student/pdf/dyswhatund...
http://www.dyslexiaconsultants.com/dyslexiaan...
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/12/...
http://www.education.com/magazine/article/Ed_...
http://dyslexia.yale.edu/Stu_whatisdyslexia.h...
http://www.beingdyslexic.co.uk/forums/index.p...

#611647 Mar 22, 2013
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You see yourself more of a european than a brit because your daddy used to beat you up, and your family sent you away, and mocked you and everything british. They mocked your british education, your british self, ect, so now you feel alien to your own people and wonder around as damaged goods feeling isolated.
More christian guesswork? Is that all you are capable of lies and hatred born of ignorance, it seems you have learned well from your babble.

You really are a sad advert for christianity.

#611648 Mar 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!!!
Ok....
You're loony.
Youíre delusioned and indoctrinated by the supermarket tabloids

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#611649 Mar 22, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
Yes.(see below)
Of course itís right you fool, thatís a right that trade unions fought for and won, just because you donít like it does not mean itís not right, it just means you donít like it.
Just because you like it doesn't mean it's right.

Seriously, a 5 week vacation seems a bit excessive. Is it a paid vacation?
You really donít know much about France do you? Your ignorance is overwhelming but then again, itís outside the US borders and the French donít easily shout Ēhow highĒ when the US shouts ďjumpĒ so itís no frigging surprise that you are prejudiced against anything you are clueless about
I'm not prejudiced against the French. Where do you come off? I just don't like France, in any way.

You can have it.
What a load of outdated,(victorian) and ignorant bollocks. As an employer I see first hand the benefits thatís a decent holiday gives. I can guarantee an employeeís production rate, concentration, planning, avoidance of errors etc is way up following a decent break. So you are now admitting that you are not a particularly efficient worker and thatís something else you are proud of? And you call Brits ďlaztĒ
Yes, lazy. 5 weeks isn't a descent holiday, it's an excessive an absurd law. NO employer should be forced to pay vacation time or even be forced to give unpaid vacation.
Can you guarantee that you will not need expensive medication next year, in 10 years, in 50 years time? There is a saying Iíve heard once or twice, America, the land of the free - to die if you canít afford life.
Lol, what did you call it? Oh ya, a load of outdated,(victorian) and ignorant bollocks....

#611650 Mar 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
If you see yourself from a continent rather than a country, that speaks volumes to your animosity towards your own country.
Make up your mind?

I am? Iím not

Iím proud to be British? I have animosity to my country?

Your confusion is astounding, have you ver considered paying to go visit a psychiatrist?

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#611651 Mar 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"Life on Earth evolved from a universal common ancestor approximately 3.8 billion years ago."
lol
Prove it.
just look how dum christans are

that proves it

Location hidden

#611652 Mar 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove God doesn't exist.
consider the quality of his believers

and you shall have your proof

Location hidden

#611653 Mar 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahaha....
You see, I don't care if you accept God or not.
It's your choice.
I'm not asking you to prove or disprove God to me, just accept the fact that I believe, just as I accept the fact that you don't.
actually

as I have told you, I do not think you do believe. I think you are defending some other person's belief.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#611654 Mar 22, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Youíre delusioned and indoctrinated by the supermarket tabloids
Um, ok.

Just remember that the US represented 80% of that war effort.

We did it without your help.

Location hidden

#611655 Mar 22, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets look at it simply from a non biblical view for a moment ok?
A belief in God was humankind's early way of trying to understand nature. The causes, the Meanings of the known Universe at the time. Sort of a proto scientific attempt at understanding those things around us. Where as leprechauns are not an attempt for explanation for anything. Just pure fantasy.
Ridiculing God and trying to compare him to leprechauns shows an immature and shallow disregard for a persons personal belief. Its like ridiculing the Ancient Greek philosophers view of astronomy. By Comparing a theology to leprechauns shows a
simple flawed logic from that person trying to erroneously make that comparison.
the comparison of quality of evidence is apt.

the insult is intentional.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#611656 Mar 22, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Make up your mind?
I am? Iím not
Iím proud to be British? I have animosity to my country?
Your confusion is astounding, have you ver considered paying to go visit a psychiatrist?
Are you asking me if you're proud?? lol

You said, "I am personally not a nationalist, I see myself more as a European that a Brit"

That shows continental pride, not national pride.

I'm glad you're not American, you'd be a hateful, spiteful POS like OCB.

Location hidden

#611657 Mar 22, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you trying and failing to put words in my mouth? I stated exactly what I mean, and who I meant, I did not mean what you want me to mean, shameÖ
Nope, It does not really matter about your sick dreams, dyslexia has no baring in intelligence and all you are diung is highlighting you won ignorance in making such LYING claims
I donít really give a damn why you posted anything. You already proved how stupid and insulting (from ignorance) you are.
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>LT is a good deal smarter than you, not that being above average intelligent is THE most important thing about being a poster here; he has more going for him, personality-wise, than you ever will.
If you don't like people making fun of your crappy spelling you shouldn't be so fast to crow long and loud about someone elses' errors. Get over it, troll.
you lack the equipment to judge her intellect

Location hidden

#611658 Mar 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You think that there are just as many witnesses for God as there are for leprechauns...
And you ask what the error in that is?
he was being kind

leprechauns are not invisible like your god
flup

Auckland, New Zealand

#611659 Mar 22, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
So, then, prove god exists.
Well, you only need to look around you.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#611660 Mar 22, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi BT :)
Hi Lupy!
flup

Auckland, New Zealand

#611661 Mar 22, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, there are over 200 neighbors on my street. That's a one block radius, and that's a very conservative estimate. I also know more people today, I mean really KNOW more people today, than ever, in my entire lifetime, and I'm old enough to remember when computers were still considered a "fad," before us coders managed to actually make them usable by ... well you.
Let's look at the state of the world today. Almost everyone is now equal in almost every major country, and even a lot of other "less than" countries. Crime rates are at their lowest ever, for all known history. We have the least number of wars in all known history. We have enough food to feed almost everyone on the planet. The most horrible illnesses and diseases are kept in check with medical science. We can communicate with people who we care about regardless of the distance apart. We can order anything we need, even if our local stores do not carry the product, and have it shipped to our door so we don't have to waste more time shopping. Anyone who doesn't have some form of valid and safe entertainment in most countries is just not trying to find any. You can learn anything at any time you want now, information is now free for once. You can also earn a living just being yourself, which is only possible because of the internet. What is wrong with the world today?
Most of my friends are so scattered across the globe it would be impossible for me to visit them in person.
Okay, so what you say may be true. All those things you said are wonderful and fantastic. But what about the MORAL FIBRE of humans nowadays?? MATERIALLY, we as the human race have IMPROVED. BUT what about MORALLY?? Because I believe that MORALLY and ETHICALLY, we are ROTTEN TO THE CORE. SPIRITUALLY, we're going DOWNHILL. But that's just the problem - you atheists do NOT believe we HAVE a SPIRIT. If you acknowledged that, then gave up your non-belief in God then turned around your lives for Jesus, I'm pretty certain the world would be a much better place.
flup

Auckland, New Zealand

#611662 Mar 22, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove leprechauns do not exist. Unless you can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that leprechauns do not exist, then you are conceding to lying on your post.
He-he!! Alright KK. leprechauns exist.
flup

Auckland, New Zealand

#611663 Mar 22, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
The dragon is not satan. Evil is satan.
The picture of the dragon is in the Douay Bible.
It says below the picture.
Now is come salvation, and strength, and the Kingdom
of our God,and the power of His Christ. Apoc. XII.10.
Oh. I see. Thanx for the info, Forum.
flup

Auckland, New Zealand

#611664 Mar 22, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Woo scary in the morning.
I bet you never seen one before, so go ahead don't spout off scriptures and junk just. Prove there's a Satan!
I don't need to. Besides, you'll witness him soon enough. We ARE living in the last days, y'know.
flup

Auckland, New Zealand

#611665 Mar 22, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
So tell the horny little man on your left shoulder to shut up.
Oh yeah, that's right. You KNOW I'm a crazy, looney toons, whack-ass schizo. No need to remind me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Harver Health Insurance Counter Fraud Group opt... 9 min junbai97 2
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Gods r Delusions ... 567,886
priestessobodo@gmail.com 36 min ariel 2
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 43 min andet1987 5,321
Scientific proof for God's existence 57 min Jac 540
Sexy chat 1 hr Cox 3
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr AN NFL FAN 120,694
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr lil whispers 607,148
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr Rick in Kansas 267,394
More from around the web