“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#611795 Mar 23, 2013
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
If you will deny it constantly, how old are you then?
You sure got this thing about prying into folks' personal business and then repeating it to excess Lunger.

Location hidden

#611796 Mar 23, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Well at least we know what happened to you.
He might'a been play'n war, an smashed his frontal lobes...that could explain most of his insane behavior...y'know?

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#611797 Mar 23, 2013
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
If you will deny it constantly, how old are you then?
Why do you want to know everyone's age? You pervert...

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#611798 Mar 23, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, here's what I actually wrote:
"There is not now, nor has there ever been, any proof that any god has ever existed.
Why would someone try to prove that something that has never existed doesn't exist?
That would make them a crazy person..."
Interesting how your editing destroys the context.
Now, if you've some proof that a god has actually existed, please show us. You'd be the first.
The context is logical. In your question, you make the statement that God "has never existed".

That is your statement, that is your assertion, and that is your opinion.

It's a pity you're too egotistical to admit that.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#611799 Mar 23, 2013
case1941healed wrote:
The lady was hopelessly crippled, could not straighten up, and at the point of death. Her body condition was verified by physicians, her local newspapers, and all who knew her. There were witnesses present at the exact day, the exact hour, she was told that she would be healed. It happened, just as promised, and the witnesses saw the miracle occur, saw her body miraculously straighten, which had been deformed and crippled with knots on her spine preventing it ever being straight. This was no gradual healing, it was an instant healing, as only the Lord can do.
There was no earthly cause for her instantly being healed, and no explanation today, except for the power of God.
This was only one, of many, confirmed miracles, in this age.
If you have to personally see a healing before you believe in God, who is the healer, I doubt if you'd believe if you saw one. One man, a witness who saw, claimed he would believe if he ever saw her healed, yet, his heart was already hardened beyond the point of no return, due to his own denial. His claims were not based on truth of hi heart. That's a sad place to be, when men have a free choice and will not only for eternal life, with God, but a more abundant life, while on earth.
The signs of the times are all around us. The day of the Lord is drawing nigh, which you've probably heard about for years, but haven't seen happen. One must get right, or get left. Heaven is not worth missing, for the world.
No faith healer was involved, only God, in this miracle, which cannot be either explained, nor denied.
Oh good grief - is it the end times again already?

I've just barely recovered from the "end of times" that was supposed to happen last year.

Not to mention the one that was supposed to happen the year before that...

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#611800 Mar 23, 2013
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
How much per tank? We had around 392 tanks in our entire arm.
300 / 392 = 0.76 aprox.
You had 9,000 tanks.
3,000 / 9,000 = 0.3
Per tank we defeated 0.76, you defeated 0.3, you are only lucky you had more.
The USian method of combat, fire a whole lot of round into the crowd and hope a few will hit.
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#611801 Mar 23, 2013
case1941healed wrote:
The lady was hopelessly crippled, could not straighten up, and at the point of death. Her body condition was verified by physicians, her local newspapers, and all who knew her. There were witnesses present at the exact day, the exact hour, she was told that she would be healed. It happened, just as promised, and the witnesses saw the miracle occur, saw her body miraculously straighten, which had been deformed and crippled with knots on her spine preventing it ever being straight. This was no gradual healing, it was an instant healing, as only the Lord can do.
There was no earthly cause for her instantly being healed, and no explanation today, except for the power of God.
This was only one, of many, confirmed miracles, in this age.
If you have to personally see a healing before you believe in God, who is the healer, I doubt if you'd believe if you saw one. One man, a witness who saw, claimed he would believe if he ever saw her healed, yet, his heart was already hardened beyond the point of no return, due to his own denial. His claims were not based on truth of hi heart. That's a sad place to be, when men have a free choice and will not only for eternal life, with God, but a more abundant life, while on earth.
The signs of the times are all around us. The day of the Lord is drawing nigh, which you've probably heard about for years, but haven't seen happen. One must get right, or get left. Heaven is not worth missing, for the world.
No faith healer was involved, only God, in this miracle, which cannot be either explained, nor denied.
sure it can,youre lying

if god cured every sickness we could close all Hospitals,are you prepared to do that?Go for it.LOL
case1941healed

Union City, TN

#611802 Mar 23, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
I've just barely recovered from the "end of times" that was supposed to happen last year.
What did you have to recover? Did you believe words of false prophets, who didn't have Scripture to support them? These men were definitely "off the wall" but Scripture is right on target.
The Bible, given by inspiration, and written by about 40 men, in different cultures, and different places, over a period of hundreds of years, still has the same message. All are in agreement as to the message of redemption. No other book has stood the test, as the greatest Book of all.

Look at the prophetic Scriptures, pick up your newspaper, and find signs of the end of times, being fulfilled. It' exactly as it was in the days of ancient Israel, when God warned them, yet, they failed to heed it. They had harbingers given them, just as today.

Yes, we are living in an exciting day, for those who will love the appearing of the Lord. For a child of God, the best is yet to come. When you see these things coming to pass, as Scripture foretells, lift up your head, for redemption draweth night.
case1941healed

Union City, TN

#611804 Mar 23, 2013
christianity is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
sure it can,youre lying
if god cured every sickness we could close all Hospitals,are you prepared to do that?Go for it.LOL
The case is proven, published in newspapers, verified by physicians, and witnesses were present.

God isn't going to cure every sickness, and doesn't. But if you ended up a hopeless cripple who could not straighen your body or bend anything but your fingers, you might hope he would heal you, and pray just as this lady did, expecting a miracle. The atmosphere of expectation (faith) is the breeding ground of miracles.

I'm prepared for God to do that, are you? It's going to happen one day, when there will be no more pain or sorry. The trials of this life are not worthy to be compared with the glory to be revealed hereafter.

Yes, all the hospitals are going to be closed one day, as all will be made whole who live in the new earth. The capital will be Jerusalem and Jesus Christ will rule as King over all, in a Theocracy goverment which shall never cease.

Thanks for the nice thought, for that is exactly what is going to heaven. And, watch what you say about truth, as to saying, "you're lying." It's already been proven and heard by millions, as to the account of the miracle shared.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#611805 Mar 23, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
The USian method of combat, fire a whole lot of round into the crowd and hope a few will hit.
Prove it.

Location hidden

#611806 Mar 23, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
It keeps a dossier on everyone...helps with the stalking.

Location hidden

#611807 Mar 23, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#611808 Mar 23, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
LL wants to know everyone's age because he's a teenager that's trying to pass himself off as a 59 year old man....

Location hidden

#611809 Mar 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
LL wants to know everyone's age because he's a teenager that's trying to pass himself off as a 59 year old man....
OH.

I thought that's what you was doin.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#611810 Mar 23, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> OH.
I thought that's what you was doin.
Lol, nope.

I ain't 59.

And I never ask people their age.
feces for jesus

Bellmore, NY

#611811 Mar 23, 2013
flup wrote:
<quoted text>Okay, so what you say may be true. All those things you said are wonderful and fantastic. But what about the MORAL FIBRE of humans nowadays?? MATERIALLY, we as the human race have IMPROVED. BUT what about MORALLY?? Because I believe that MORALLY and ETHICALLY, we are ROTTEN TO THE CORE. SPIRITUALLY, we're going DOWNHILL. But that's just the problem - you atheists do NOT believe we HAVE a SPIRIT. If you acknowledged that, then gave up your non-belief in God then turned around your lives for Jesus, I'm pretty certain the world would be a much better place.
You sure are full of inane judgments.
flup

Auckland, New Zealand

#611812 Mar 23, 2013
Ex-Christians are bigots wrote:
<quoted text>
The anger of atheists is a precursor to the proof that God does exist. They look foolish as they prove that which they say doesn't exist.
Exactly!!
flup

Auckland, New Zealand

#611813 Mar 23, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be able to pin it down to 150,000 possible dates within the next 65,000 years.
I don't think we'll have to wait THAT long, AM.
flup

Auckland, New Zealand

#611814 Mar 23, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Ignore him, he's a hypocrite. He doesn't believe that ALL human lives should be protected.
Hmmm. Maybe I should take your advice.

“Move into the light.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#611815 Mar 23, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
The Usian method is crossing the finish line first.

Usain Bolt Is Jamaica's best and a the world's finest sprinter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 min Only Remnant of 1... 609,940
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 10 min Holy Virgin Dr Sh... 39,985
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min RealEyesRealizeLies 579,380
Gay skype sex teens only 13 min tafes2009 2
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 18 min WelbyMD 270,207
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 19 min Seentheotherside 2,037
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 33 min zyexavier911 1,399
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 7 hr uknaked 98,013
More from around the web