Prove there's a god.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#611936 Mar 25, 2013
larry wrote:
I already know that i'm not going to hell anyway I mean look at all the people getting killed if I get to heaven and god sends me to hell when I didn't even kill anyone or piss anyone off I don't know if I want to worship that god..
I don't think it's fair i've been a good enough person.. i mean come on.. you always complain about how horrible people are i haven't done shit to anyone.. why do i have to go to hell??
Stanley says that you are at the wicket.

Now make up your mind and tell the teller that you want a ticket to hell, or that you want a ticket to elsewhere.

Stop farting around.

Make up your mind. There's both.

Go Figure.

Location hidden

#611937 Mar 25, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhh, now... that last little bit isn't true.
This atheist has many beliefs. He just does what he can to ensure they conform to reality... rather than convince himself of a reality that, as far as he can tell, doesn't exist.
wannabee-hAtheists have as much faith in atheism as Christians have in Christianity.

However, hAtheists always live with their long-lingering fear and that is the fear of 'doubt'. In reality, they are Agnostics.

They both practice Faith.

Go Figure.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#611938 Mar 25, 2013
Just too funny wrote:
<quoted text>Not even, but you keep looking for mates and he dogs will soon stop barking.
Is English your second language, because that was non-sensical. Try again.

Location hidden

#611940 Mar 25, 2013
Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>Stanley says that you are at the wicket.
Now make up your mind and tell the teller that you want a ticket to hell, or that you want a ticket to elsewhere.
Stop farting around.
Make up your mind. There's both.
Go Figure.
Hell? Wow. Someone has really gotten to you. There is no such place. Do you have any knowledge of the canon of the Booble and when the immoral concept of eternal torture for finite thought crime was inserted within? It would behoove you to further your education and stop listening to the thieves and charlatans who profit from your fear of non-evidential "divine" retribution.

Why do Cjristers insist on proving that ignorance is bliss when it comes to the very book they covet as if it were a god?
LargeLanguage

Chester, UK

#611941 Mar 25, 2013
Just too funny wrote:
<quoted text>I bet your mommy loves you. I mean really I'm betting that she does..........I will match your $100 dollar wager that your mother hates you.....Like I said, I bet your mommy loves you.
He wasted his $100 dollars on his mommy who "loves" him, while in bed.

Location hidden

#611942 Mar 25, 2013
Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>...so says 'christianityIsEvil'...whose BLACK moniker is so because he has run out of e:mail accounts (can you believe that)... that would allow him to keep his moniker in BLUE....and now is NO longer a True 'full-fledged' member of TOPIX Forums.
Stanley says that when we first signedON to TOPIX Forums, we didn't know who your bla bla Blob was. However, we have taken the time to do some research ( which is more than we can say for MOST of you arseHoles hereIN ) and have found out by reviewing past postings of Mr. Loblah to be clear, concise, and to the point in his objective of ridding the Topic of filty-mouthed posters. He also took wannabe-atheists to task for their contempt and assignations against ALL religions - especially against Christianity (your moniker is one that indicates your abhorance of Christianity).
You, of course, will most certainly be designated a seat on one of the assigned BLACK Buses as it comes on schedule to take you on your one-way trip to your ultimate party.
Go Figure.
If only you would point this jaundiced eye at the canon of the Booble. Ah, you'd better not. True, edifying Booble study is a direct path to agnostic atheism. Your type sometimes loses it when you Invisible Sky Buddy withers when the light of reality brushes off the dust of history.

Location hidden

#611943 Mar 25, 2013
Just too funny wrote:
<quoted text>I'm betting that you are a lonely fat chick and you're looking for a date. Sorry, your $1000 dollar offer was not worth risk. AIDS, warts, disease and the risk of being seen with you. Remove the latter, raise the price to $5,000 and maybe.......nah, still not worth it.
You are a strange cat. You are tacit proof that Christerdom is a dangerous drug and should be a controlled substance. Is this a reflection of the teachings of Jeebus? It has ruined you.
Rush

Fairbury, NE

#611944 Mar 25, 2013
Bigger Baby Jeebus wrote:
<quoted text>Is English your second language, because that was non-sensical. Try again.
BUDDY JESUS!!!!!Love your avatar! Just watched Dogma again this weekend.
Rush

Fairbury, NE

#611946 Mar 25, 2013
Buddy Christ

Location hidden

#611947 Mar 25, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
BUDDY JESUS!!!!!Love your avatar! Just watched Dogma again this weekend.
Best Jesus ever! And there are so many. Of course, the modern Christer thinks the cosmic Jewish zombie looked like the Aryan Ted Neely.

Location hidden

#611948 Mar 25, 2013
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
He wasted his $100 dollars on his mommy who "loves" him, while in bed.
Are you another Christer? Please explain to me why anyone would want to follow a theology that creates an attitude such as yours.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#611949 Mar 25, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>But the young have youth as an excuse, that relic Bob of QF and his buds don't have an excuse for being slimey trolls.
Hey there, Nano.

I see you're in your usual thought provoking, wonderful mood.

Oh, joyous day!

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#611950 Mar 25, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I don't need buds here like you do, fruit fly. I'm not that insecure.
That's wonderful, nano.

You go, girl'

You da man.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#611951 Mar 25, 2013
<quoted text>If only you would point this jaundiced eye at the canon of the Booble. Ah, you'd better not. True, edifying Booble study is a direct path to agnostic atheism. Your type sometimes loses it when you Invisible Sky Buddy withers when the light of reality brushes off the dust of history.
LOL

Another athitard spending all his time worried about God.

You know, the one you claim doesn't exist?

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#611952 Mar 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Which one? There are thousands we have dismissed.

Location hidden

#611953 Mar 25, 2013
<quoted text>You are a strange cat. You are tacit proof that Christerdom is a dangerous drug and should be a controlled substance. Is this a reflection of the teachings of Jeebus? It has ruined you.
Just what the Topic needs...another schidt-for-brains by the name of 'jiggerBabbiInjestice'.

Stanley is making reservations for you on a designated BLACK Bus that will eventually take you on your one-way trip to your ultimate party.

However, our Father Merrin will 'drop by' your tiny room before that happens to put you in a 'state of preparedness'.

Go Figure.

Location hidden

#611954 Mar 25, 2013
<quoted text>If only you would point this jaundiced eye at the canon of the Booble. Ah, you'd better not. True, edifying Booble study is a direct path to agnostic atheism. Your type sometimes loses it when you Invisible Sky Buddy withers when the light of reality brushes off the dust of history.
Ollie says that when it comes to you, you schiddt-for-brains, there's more brains in a bottle of wadda.

Stanley knows for sure that the only education that you have is that which you gleaned from the ILK that tossed swill over the rails of your pigPen.

Go Figure.

Location hidden

#611955 Mar 25, 2013
<quoted text>Hell? Wow. Someone has really gotten to you. There is no such place. Do you have any knowledge of the canon of the Booble and when the immoral concept of eternal torture for finite thought crime was inserted within? It would behoove you to further your education and stop listening to the thieves and charlatans who profit from your fear of non-evidential "divine" retribution.
Why do Cjristers insist on proving that ignorance is bliss when it comes to the very book they covet as if it were a god?
Stanley says that you really don't have any room to do any reading in your basement apartment that you rent off some farmer's outHouse.

Go Figure.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#611957 Mar 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
The one from the bible.

You know, the one you don't believe in but always talk about.....
LargeLanguage

Chester, UK

#611958 Mar 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
The one from the bible.
You know, the one you don't believe in but always talk about.....
You are like a child, always following your feelings, and assuming you *feel* God.

You are a man child.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 50 min Clearwater 87,840
Where can i buy ecstasy in dundee?? ASAP (Feb '13) 1 hr DundeeDank 2
Profitional massage for girl in Sohar (oman) (Jan '15) 2 hr Funny life 33
The Future of Politics in America 2 hr Scaritual 134
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 2 hr Scaritual 12
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr AussieBobby 284,458
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 3 hr gundee123 1,212
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 7 hr lightbeamrider 437
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 hr kent 665,093
More from around the web