|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were truly curious you would not jump to the "it's a ghost" conclusion.
Umm, I said I spent 10yrs trying to figure it out.
If you call that jumping to a conclusion than you are incorrect.
I didn't say "ghost" , I personally did not even see a "ghost", I saw it's energy at work.
If I jumped to the conclusion of " oh it's a ghost" then why would I study my ass off for 10yrs after leaving the place so as to get a better understanding of what was happening.
Anybody can say "I've seen a ghost" , but how many people can say they understand what they are seeing?
If you experienced what I did than everything you were ever told about this world and the afterlife becomes old news, it just isn't relevant.
Living in that house was the best thing to ever happen to me.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>"And it came to pass by the way in the inn, that the Lord met him, and sought to kill him.
Then Zipporah took a sharp stone, and cut off the foreskin of her son, and cast it at his feet, and said, Surely a bloody husband art thou to me.
So he let him go: then she said, A bloody husband thou art, because of the circumcision."
Huh?
Honestly, one can't KEEP from laughing.
What can I say, Jews hate the foreskin...

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

flup wrote:
<quoted text> No. In fact, I've had WAAAAY MORE ROTTEN, EVIL things happen to me than GOOD things. But that doesn't mean that I abandon my faith in God. Sure, I've CURSED, and SWORE and BLASPHEMED HIS NAME when bad, bummer-type things happen to me, but ultimately, I love Him. I realized then, that when BAD SHIT happens to me or my family, that it is the DEVIL'S doing, NOT God's.
What specifically about God do you love? Can you give some definite examples of God communicating with you such that you knew you love him?

If there was a way of proving (which there isn't) that no god exists, would this love you have for God disappear? If so why would it disappear? Can you turn off something you have so much love for just because you find out it is not there? If so how could you love it now, when you have not one iota of proof that God exists? You can't have one iota of proof of God's existence, because no proof has ever been seen.

All of the evidence of God is the same evidence that I and all others on this site had - None. We were taught to believe in a God for whatever reasons those who did the teaching when we were learning, and we were told it was all true, and that we would face unimaginable horror for not believing and not following to the letter, and the majority never dared question what we were taught.

I only gave up believing because I am well educated and an avid reader, and I came across many very well presented and logical explanations of why there is no God, and how we know that (no not the evidence of non-existence, but the facts that the basis of our belief is founded in false stories, or myths).

So the God that we learned about was learned from books totally fabricated, and since edited many times, by the various denominational interpretations, or even the individual ministers' preachings, to be what those who still believe today still think exists.

In the meantime, throughout all of history since the writings of those stories, which comprise the basis of our 'beliefs', not even a hint of proof has ever been discovered. Personal experiences and testimonies do not count unless that person can show proof of some kind that they actually confirmed their 'experience' was a direct contact with an identifiable God, which not one single person can do.
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text> Umm, I said I spent 10yrs trying to figure it out.
If you call that jumping to a conclusion than you are incorrect.
I didn't say "ghost" , I personally did not even see a "ghost", I saw it's energy at work.
If I jumped to the conclusion of " oh it's a ghost" then why would I study my ass off for 10yrs after leaving the place so as to get a better understanding of what was happening.
Anybody can say "I've seen a ghost" , but how many people can say they understand what they are seeing?
If you experienced what I did than everything you were ever told about this world and the afterlife becomes old news, it just isn't relevant.
Living in that house was the best thing to ever happen to me.
People who have never experienced something like that, will have no idea what it is like. My dog, and also my kids were very tuned in to what was going on. My wife was never bothered much. I went up to the courthouse to find out all of the owners of my house. It turns out, that the place was actually servents quarters, and had always been owned by a women since about 1890. I bought it in 1993, and I was the first male owner. That is why I think "it" never bothered my wife much. It was an old house, so of corse it had all of the squeeks and creaks that you would expect from something 100 years old, but when we started to remodel, that is when the stuff really started to happen.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Fran wrote:
You should be asking God to show Himself to you. Invite Him into your heart and really mean it.
Why?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

This thread is dying...

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Look, waaaaaaack@ss, don't speak for everyone, we all aren't puppet robots waiting for instructions from an invisible "god" like you are.
i know; you're a puppet robot who's nodding your bobble-head to every antichrist thing that your socio-political leaders are telling you to do right here and now;)

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
And we've all seen just how redeemed you are. LOLOL
but no denial that you love your smarmy lying bastard antichrist 'god' of the unredeemed. interesting......
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

flup wrote:
<quoted text> No. In fact, I've had WAAAAY MORE ROTTEN, EVIL things happen to me than GOOD things. But that doesn't mean that I abandon my faith in God. Sure, I've CURSED, and SWORE and BLASPHEMED HIS NAME when bad, bummer-type things happen to me, but ultimately, I love Him. I realized then, that when BAD SHIT happens to me or my family, that it is the DEVIL'S doing, NOT God's.
Incorect
If god made ALL he made Devil too,so everything is Gods DOING,

Ill let you dwell on that,you may get it in about twenty years or so..

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What can I say, Jews hate the foreskin...
Maybe that's what They ate in exodus. There was 603,550 of em available.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

Boss of the Inland Empire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text> Have you ever lived in a haunted house?
I have, and it was an eye opener.
When we moved in it only took 5 days for every neighbor in the street to tell us our house was haunted.
We lived there for 4yrs, the first 3yrs absolutely nothing happened. As soon as we started to look for a house to buy the place came alive.
Every day and night something incredible would happen in that house.
Not once did I see a ghost, only one visitor actually saw it. All of my experiences were energy based.
I spent the next 10yrs trying to work out what we are dealing with regarding the spirit world, it was hard work,but I am very comfortable with what I now know.
Cheers.
Yes I have and I just posted about it here not too long about it. It's kinda of weird as one tries to rationalize what one sees and experiences. For me it opens my mind by reminding me that' there's more to life than what my senses or devices can detect. Does it frighten me? No. Not at all. I just find it very fascinating.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
They make the excuse that it was "metaphorical" ... which is just another lame excuse.
The dragon is China?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe that's what They ate in exodus. There was 603,550 of em available.
Ew

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

Boss of the Inland Empire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ew
Like calamari?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Like calamari?
HA!

Maybe like baby pig ears....

ew

“Talk Nerdy 2 me (>-<)”

Since: Dec 08

Reno

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Fran wrote:
You should be asking God to show Himself to you. Invite Him into your heart and really mean it.
What a crock. All of us x-christians in here had more than a mustard seed of faith and no mountain was moved. Some of us pleaded and begged to the heavens that "our holy father" would answer our doubts. Once you realize you are groveling at the feet of NOTHING you can let go and live your life.

“Talk Nerdy 2 me (>-<)”

Reno

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You vile demon, you assume we have not, simply because we have discovered your religion is a myth doesn't mean we didn't try to give it a chance.
RAmen

“Talk Nerdy 2 me (>-<)”

Reno

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
His heart is ready to hope in the Lord :
his heart is strengthened, he shall not be
moved, until he look over his enemies.
+Glory be to the Father, and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit. Amen.
Godbot.

“Talk Nerdy 2 me (>-<)”

Reno

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
This thread is dying...
Thank Odin you performed CPR!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Hagen wrote:
What a crock. All of us x-christians in here had more than a mustard seed of faith and no mountain was moved.
Then you probably never understood that verse to begin with...
Some of us pleaded and begged to the heavens that "our holy father" would answer our doubts. Once you realize you are groveling at the feet of NOTHING you can let go and live your life.
God knows what's in your thoughts. You can't hide anything from Him.

I don't think God EVER answers doubts about Him. You either believe or you don't.

God isn't a genie in a bottle...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Aquarius-WY 538,587
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 min Rosa_Winkel 226,143
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 13 min Lord stuart XXX 5,281
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 13 min Godchild1776 117,940
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 17 min Lord stuart XXX 599,747
i need a loan shark im in atlanta (Oct '09) 18 min king 45
Mckenzie Corp- Boiler Feed Pumps 23 min maid angela 2
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr Le_le 173,257
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Commander Bunny 257,745
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 hr Rosa_Winkel 94,604
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••