|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

realorfake wrote:
the only reason you believe in God is because everything good happens to you..
it is a coincidence.. that would have happened regardless..
I find my faith grows the most in the harder times. My little brother took his own life this past Christmas. He didnt even say goodbye. It was the hardest time of my life, but God carried me through it.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

flup wrote:
<quoted text> The prophecy has to pass, KK. Revelation chapter 13. Read it. It will only take a couple of minutes of your time. Read and understand what it says. God Bless.
Really? You do realize that not one of your prophecies has not actually happened without the forceful hand of human intervention, correct? Not to mention we continually improve our species and societies across the globe, every year we get better, so much that we have reduced crime to the lowest point in all of history, we have the fewest wars in all of history, and health is so drastically improved from just 50 years ago people are living to an average of 80 years now, with a ceiling of 110 years. Thus far, your bible is wrong, dead wrong.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Fran wrote:
You should be asking God to show Himself to you. Invite Him into your heart and really mean it.
You vile demon, you assume we have not, simply because we have discovered your religion is a myth doesn't mean we didn't try to give it a chance.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

realorfake wrote:
i would pray for women.. money brains.. god isn't real ok?? he doesn't answer prayer if he does it is a coincidence.. ok??
my life is horrible God is not real he will never be real..
Leviticus.
Chapter 14
And the Lord spoke to Moses and Aaron,
saying :
2 Say to the children of Israel:
These are the animals which you are
to eat of all the living things
of the earth.
3 Whatsoever hath the hoof divided,
and cheweth the cud among the beasts,
you should eat.
6 The hare also : for that too cheweth
the cud, but divideth not the hoof.
7 And the swine, which, though it divideth
the hoof, cheweth not the cud.
8 The flesh you shall not eat, nor shall
you touch their carcasses, because they are
unclean to you.
9 These are the things that breed in the
waters, and which it is lawful to eat.
All that hath fins, and scales, as well in
the sea, as in the rivers and the pools,
you shall eat.
10 But whatsoever has not fins and scales,
of those things that move and live in the
waters, shall be an abomination to you.
16 The ostrich, and the owl, and the larus,
and the hawk according to its kind.

Greens - tuf

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever been laying in bed and then suddenly realized that you had an arm or a leg hanging off and then freak and then quickly pull it back up and tuck in the blankets?........ Nah..... Me neither.... Lol!
Have you ever lived in a haunted house?
I have, and it was an eye opener.
When we moved in it only took 5 days for every neighbor in the street to tell us our house was haunted.
We lived there for 4yrs, the first 3yrs absolutely nothing happened. As soon as we started to look for a house to buy the place came alive.
Every day and night something incredible would happen in that house.
Not once did I see a ghost, only one visitor actually saw it. All of my experiences were energy based.
I spent the next 10yrs trying to work out what we are dealing with regarding the spirit world, it was hard work,but I am very comfortable with what I now know.
Cheers.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text> Have you ever lived in a haunted house?
When we moved in it only took 5 days for every neighbor in the street to tell us our house was haunted.
We lived there for 4yrs, the first 3yrs absolutely nothing happened. As soon as we started to look for a house to buy the place came alive.
Not once did I see a ghost, only one visitor actually saw it. All of my experiences were energy based.
I spent the next 10yrs trying to work out what we are dealing with regarding the spirit world, it was hard work,but I am very comfortable with what I now know.
Cheers.
Have you ever lived in a hundred year old house? I did, I was a child when I did, and I still remember the creeks and strange sounds ... but it was still just an old house. Sure, my imagination went wild at night, when I couldn't see the sources, but on actual investigation it was just pipes, old boards, or some other inane thing.

Just because people called it haunted, doesn't mean it was, it just means no one had the courage to actually find out if it was really haunted. I have always had the courage, when someone said something was haunted, I was first there to find a real ghost .... but alas, no such thing has ever been found.
Greens - tuf

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever lived in a hundred year old house? I did, I was a child when I did, and I still remember the creeks and strange sounds ... but it was still just an old house. Sure, my imagination went wild at night, when I couldn't see the sources, but on actual investigation it was just pipes, old boards, or some other inane thing.
Just because people called it haunted, doesn't mean it was, it just means no one had the courage to actually find out if it was really haunted. I have always had the courage, when someone said something was haunted, I was first there to find a real ghost .... but alas, no such thing has ever been found.
Don't you worry yourself, it was well and truly alive !!, heck , even my dog knew something was there.
Scared ?, no.
Intriguing ?, oh yes.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text> Have you ever lived in a haunted house?
Cheers.
His heart is ready to hope in the Lord :
his heart is strengthened, he shall not be
moved, until he look over his enemies.

+Glory be to the Father, and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit. Amen.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text> Don't you worry yourself, it was well and truly alive !!, heck , even my dog knew something was there.
Scared ?, no.
Intriguing ?, oh yes.
If you were truly curious you would not jump to the "it's a ghost" conclusion.

“Michin yeoja”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

flup wrote:
<quoted text> The prophecy has to pass, KK. Revelation chapter 13. Read it. It will only take a couple of minutes of your time. Read and understand what it says. God Bless.
Nobody understands what that means unless your on acid. Where did the dragon come from?

Dude was trippin

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody understands what that means unless your on acid. Where did the dragon come from?
Dude was trippin
They make the excuse that it was "metaphorical" ... which is just another lame excuse.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

flup wrote:
<quoted text> ALSO back in the day, man HUMBLED HIMSELF before God and gave Him ALL the glory. But as soon as mankind accumulated KNOWLEDGE, THAT was when he thought, "Hmmmph. I have all this knowledge, now. I don't NEED God any more. I'll make it my OWN WAY. I'll take God OFF the THRONE and seat MYSELF on the THRONE instead. I can do without Him. I am KING of my OWN destiny. To HELL with this imaginary being called GOD." And THAT is why the world has so many problems nowadays. PS: To ALL citizens of the United States of America. DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT accept the VeriChip microchip mark, starting this Saturday, March 23, 2013. The VERICHIP IS EVIL. It BRANDS YOU like CATTLE that you are OWNED by the One World Government (NEW WORLD ORDER), and ULTIMATELY, by the DEVIL. If you want to ESCAPE being BURNED ALIVE in the LAKE OF FIRE down in HELL FOREVER, then I BEG OF YOU - DO NOT HAVE THE SATANIC VERICHIP IMPLANTED (EMBEDDED) IN YOU. YOUR VERY SOUL AND YOUR FAMILY'S SOULS are at stake, here. God bless you.
Yeah almost the time the so called affliction from god, that thanks to the invention of the microscope. Actually turned out to be little tiny bugs crawling all over you. So I repeat I repeat the reason I don't want the chip is that controls man seeks in his attempt to become god are not desired. But the evil is not the devil , it is the men who wish the controls to begin with.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet ... your god has done nothing to prevent or stop this from happening. Maybe he never existed.
At least until he disarms you and gets those chips in you?

“Michin yeoja”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
They make the excuse that it was "metaphorical" ... which is just another lame excuse.
Metaphorical my ass. It was a total hallucination. Sounds like shrooms to me.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Metaphorical my ass. It was a total hallucination. Sounds like shrooms to me.
Shrooms would be possible, but peyote is more likely, grows better in the desert.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Shrooms would be possible, but peyote is more likely, grows better in the desert.
Evidence for the first use of entheogens may come from Tassili, Algeria, with a cave painting of a mushroom-man, dating to 8000 BP.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entheogen

It's a pretty sound hypothesis that some form of ritual chemical
were used in prophesy or shaman practice by those nomadic cave dwellers.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidence for the first use of entheogens may come from Tassili, Algeria, with a cave painting of a mushroom-man, dating to 8000 BP.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entheogen
It's a pretty sound hypothesis that some form of ritual chemical
were used in prophesy or shaman practice by those nomadic cave dwellers.
I cannot dispute that. lol

I am just going on what little knowledge I have of recreational drugs themselves.
Greens - tuf

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were truly curious you would not jump to the "it's a ghost" conclusion.
Umm, I said I spent 10yrs trying to figure it out.
If you call that jumping to a conclusion than you are incorrect.
I didn't say "ghost" , I personally did not even see a "ghost", I saw it's energy at work.
If I jumped to the conclusion of " oh it's a ghost" then why would I study my ass off for 10yrs after leaving the place so as to get a better understanding of what was happening.
Anybody can say "I've seen a ghost" , but how many people can say they understand what they are seeing?
If you experienced what I did than everything you were ever told about this world and the afterlife becomes old news, it just isn't relevant.
Living in that house was the best thing to ever happen to me.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>"And it came to pass by the way in the inn, that the Lord met him, and sought to kill him.
Then Zipporah took a sharp stone, and cut off the foreskin of her son, and cast it at his feet, and said, Surely a bloody husband art thou to me.
So he let him go: then she said, A bloody husband thou art, because of the circumcision."
Huh?
Honestly, one can't KEEP from laughing.
What can I say, Jews hate the foreskin...

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

flup wrote:
<quoted text> No. In fact, I've had WAAAAY MORE ROTTEN, EVIL things happen to me than GOOD things. But that doesn't mean that I abandon my faith in God. Sure, I've CURSED, and SWORE and BLASPHEMED HIS NAME when bad, bummer-type things happen to me, but ultimately, I love Him. I realized then, that when BAD SHIT happens to me or my family, that it is the DEVIL'S doing, NOT God's.
What specifically about God do you love? Can you give some definite examples of God communicating with you such that you knew you love him?

If there was a way of proving (which there isn't) that no god exists, would this love you have for God disappear? If so why would it disappear? Can you turn off something you have so much love for just because you find out it is not there? If so how could you love it now, when you have not one iota of proof that God exists? You can't have one iota of proof of God's existence, because no proof has ever been seen.

All of the evidence of God is the same evidence that I and all others on this site had - None. We were taught to believe in a God for whatever reasons those who did the teaching when we were learning, and we were told it was all true, and that we would face unimaginable horror for not believing and not following to the letter, and the majority never dared question what we were taught.

I only gave up believing because I am well educated and an avid reader, and I came across many very well presented and logical explanations of why there is no God, and how we know that (no not the evidence of non-existence, but the facts that the basis of our belief is founded in false stories, or myths).

So the God that we learned about was learned from books totally fabricated, and since edited many times, by the various denominational interpretations, or even the individual ministers' preachings, to be what those who still believe today still think exists.

In the meantime, throughout all of history since the writings of those stories, which comprise the basis of our 'beliefs', not even a hint of proof has ever been discovered. Personal experiences and testimonies do not count unless that person can show proof of some kind that they actually confirmed their 'experience' was a direct contact with an identifiable God, which not one single person can do.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

394 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 8 min shyam 4,912
Sudi Arabia Scientists Spreading deadly Ebola v... 13 min Anonymous 5
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 34 min Nice_girl 434
00971569470225 Body to body massage in Abudhabi 34 min Nancy 0563308466 20
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 36 min Buck Crick 224,618
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 40 min KIpetesayKEGOut 115,609
Emmasturbate ...okay so what does this word mea... (May '13) 1 hr Vendzilla 148
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Commander Bunny 256,963
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr guest 533,566