“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#611583 Mar 21, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
The very fact of life on earth,and none on the other planets,PROVES that God is REAL.
The ignorance and arrogance of a so-called "Christian" all rolled up into one nice package.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#611585 Mar 21, 2013
Hagen wrote:
<quoted text>
Doctor Rectally! I would LOVE to see what definitive evidence you have that NO life exists on any of the other billions of planets in this universe.
Hmm.

One wonders whether, when life is discovered on another planet (as seems inevitable), Doc R will accept that as proof of his deity's NON-existence.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#611586 Mar 21, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>VERY SOON you will see Him vanquish The-Man-of-Lawlessness(Obama) to the Lake of Fire for eternity.
The most difficult aspect of being a so-called “birther” is not how many God-fearing Christians and conservative Republicans actually believe Obama is their president. It is just so hard to forgive family members and close relatives who prefer to believe this illegal-alien thug Obama instead of their own flesh and blood. Ask yourself these questions!
1-Why would Obama lie about his birthplace and citizenship?
2-Why would a birther lie about their putative president’s birthplace and citizenship?
Yes, your life as a raving psychotic must be very difficult.
LargeLanguage

Chester, UK

#611587 Mar 21, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, your life as a raving psychotic must be very difficult.
Stay out of this BOY!

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#611588 Mar 21, 2013
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
LIARS!!!!
What?
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#611590 Mar 21, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
The very fact of life on earth,and none on the other planets,PROVES that God is REAL.
no it doesnt

try to do better

www.godchecker.com
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#611591 Mar 21, 2013
Hello wrote:
Explain the inside of the human body, how everything is in perfect order (from a sperm to organs / bones / tissue
The bible is accurate and there is perfect predictions that have happened just like it was predicted 4000 years ago.
Thats right 4000 years ago the prophacy that was told happened 100% with NO error.
100's and 100's of predictions happened.
The Iraq war was predicted 2000 years ago.
The bible even tells us that the earth is round. This was told 3000 years ago when everyone thought the earth was flat.
The bible told us 3000 years ago that the earth was supported by nothing but the universe when everyone thought the earth was being held up by something. The bible tells us 3500 years ago that a snow flake has 6 sides when scientist found this out in the 1800's
Explain the hearts 4 chambers. The blood flowing throughout the body. Why do we have eye lashes, why do we cry, laugh.
Explain dreaming and thinking
Explain how we can think of anything we want.
This was not an accident. In fact the bible explains all of this over 4000 years ago. Even today doctors cannot tell you why the human body works the way it does.
How did a gareffe get so tall. How did an elephant get the way they look, Lions, fish.
It all makes sense.
explain why the bible has so many errors

www.skepticsannotatedbible.com

www.evilbible.com
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#611592 Mar 21, 2013

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#611593 Mar 21, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>VERY SOON you will see Him vanquish The-Man-of-Lawlessness(Obama) to the Lake of Fire for eternity.
The most difficult aspect of being a so-called “birther” is not how many God-fearing Christians and conservative Republicans actually believe Obama is their president. It is just so hard to forgive family members and close relatives who prefer to believe this illegal-alien thug Obama instead of their own flesh and blood. Ask yourself these questions!
1-Why would Obama lie about his birthplace and citizenship?
2-Why would a birther lie about their putative president’s birthplace and citizenship?
Wrong forum.

The "I Hate Obama" forum is in the Political section.

DOH!!
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#611594 Mar 21, 2013
Hello wrote:
<quoted text>
take a look around you, take a look at the inside of a human body, explain how the inside is made
like so
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_selectio...
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#611595 Mar 21, 2013

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Long Beach

#611596 Mar 21, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
NO it doesn't.

Where the hell do you creatards come up with such sh!t??

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#611597 Mar 21, 2013
christianity is EVIL wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E volution
"Life on Earth evolved from a universal common ancestor approximately 3.8 billion years ago."

lol

Prove it.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Long Beach

#611598 Mar 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"Life on Earth evolved from a universal common ancestor approximately 3.8 billion years ago."
lol
Prove it.
Prove it didn't

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#611599 Mar 21, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it didn't
Prove God doesn't exist.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#611600 Mar 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove God doesn't exist.
Prove leprechauns don't exist first.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#611601 Mar 21, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove leprechauns don't exist first.
No.

Go to the leprechaun thread for that.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#611602 Mar 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
Go to the leprechaun thread for that.
Until you prove that leprechauns do not exist, no one else should accept your god until you can prove it does exist. Same quality of myth, same level of evidence, and same number of "eye witnesses."

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#611603 Mar 21, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Until you prove that leprechauns do not exist, no one else should accept your god until you can prove it does exist. Same quality of myth, same level of evidence, and same number of "eye witnesses."
Ahaha....

You see, I don't care if you accept God or not.

It's your choice.

I'm not asking you to prove or disprove God to me, just accept the fact that I believe, just as I accept the fact that you don't.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#611604 Mar 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahaha....
You see, I don't care if you accept God or not.
It's your choice.
I'm not asking you to prove or disprove God to me, just accept the fact that I believe, just as I accept the fact that you don't.
Meh, as long as you never expect anyone to take your god as fact, I don't really care. But until you can prove leprechauns are not real, you cannot expect anyone to prove your god is not either. As I stated, same amount of evidence, same number of "witnesses," same quality of myth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sex (May '13) 2 min girls united states 110
Any girls wanna sex Skype? (Jan '13) 4 min girls united states 92
Poll have you ever been completely naked in public o... 12 min girls united states 10
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 17 min dollarsbill 1,931
"Football is much more important than children" 36 min gougoudandan 3
Stop the 2015 Recession Now -- before it’s too ... 39 min gougoudandan 4
Skype gay sex 52 min sana ullah 6
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 57 min bacon hater 97,948
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 39,937
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Rosa_Winkel 609,713
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr TechieXP 269,968
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr oxbow 578,539
More from around the web