Comments
580,201 - 580,220 of 734,045 Comments Last updated 18 min ago

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#611248 Mar 18, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Sarah is far from stupid. She wrote a book that sold 2 million copies, won a beauty pageant, the Distinguished Alumni Achievement Award, the Miss Congeniality award has a bachelor's degree in communications with an emphasis in journalism, became the mayor of Wasilla and was the 9th Governor of Alaska. This is not the resume of a person you can call stupid.
Sorry but you must just be jealous or something.
You think this is all evidence of intellect? You should get out more. She's a moron, plain and simple.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#611249 Mar 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You think that is light's only speed.
299,792,458 what?

And he never said that.
Rosa Winkel

Tuggerah, Australia

#611250 Mar 18, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
299,792,458 what?
And he never said that.
god sucks lemons

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#611251 Mar 18, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
299,792,458 what?
And he never said that.
299,792,458 is a number. He asked what number. I answered.

He said that light speed is constant. In a vacuum, he's correct. But the universe is not made of a vacuum.

Location hidden

#611252 Mar 18, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You think this is all evidence of intellect? You should get out more. She's a moron, plain and simple.
He didn't say it was evidence of an intellect, he said it is not the resume of a person you can call stupid.

And he's right.
Rosa Winkel

Pascoe Vale, Australia

#611254 Mar 18, 2013
May god suck-me!

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#611256 Mar 18, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
That's wedicuwus!

She don't even live in Utah!
Rosa Winkel

Surry Hills, Australia

#611257 Mar 18, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
god sucks lemons
GTH troll.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#611258 Mar 18, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
god sucks lemons
yes! the influential god of those who are unredeemed in this world is one sour & smarmy bastard!
Rosa Winkel

Surry Hills, Australia

#611259 Mar 18, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
May god suck-me!
Go and suck on the car exhaust.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#611260 Mar 18, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>That's not snot...
That snot snot!

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#611261 Mar 18, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>The health care (so-called) "system" in this country will have a bigger impact on this country than that. Consider these facts;
Americans spend twice as much on health care per capita than any other country in the world; in fact according to a series of studies by the consulting firm McKinsey & Co, the US spends more on health care than the next 10 biggest spenders combined: Japan, Germany, France, China, the U.K., Italy, Canada, Brazil, Spain, and Australia.
Despite that, we rank dead last in terms of quality of care among industrialized countries, and Americans are far sicker and live shorter lives than people in other nations.
65% of all Americans are fat and overweight. The majority of this is preventable by simply changing simple life style choices.
A review of U.S. healthcare expenses by the Institutes of Medicine last year revealed that 30 cents of every dollar spent on medical care is wasted, adding up to $750 billion annually. Exorbitant hospital costs are a leading cause of this overspending.
According to a 2011 report by the global consulting firm Milliman, annual healthcare costs for the average American family of four, if covered by a preferred provider organization, is still a staggering $19,3933.
As opposed to other countries, American laws prevent the government from restraining drug prices. Federal law even prevents the single largest drug buyer - Medicare - from negotiating drug prices.
75% of all health care goes to preventable disease.
Overall, Americans pay 50 percent more than other countries for identical drugs. This year alone, the US will spend more than $280 billion on prescription drugs. If Americans paid the same prices other countries pay for the same products, we’d save about $94 billion a year.
I am now convinced that Obamacare is not the answer. Making this system more accessible by passing costs to taxpayers will simply spread its failures more broadly. The US does not have a health care system; we have a disease-management system that is dependent on expensive drugs and invasive surgeries. It’s a system rooted in an ideal of maximized profits, opposed to actually helping people maintain or regain their health. The people causing this problem are the big pharmaceutical companies, the insurance companies, and politicians (who are paid to turn a blind eye and keep things this way). Until we, as a country, stand up and remove them from the decision making process, things will just keep getting worse until eventually it, and the country, will all collapse.
CNN did a really good documentary about this called "Escape Fire: The Fight to Rescue American Healthcare" which can be downloaded and watched here;
http://escapefiremovie.com/watch-online
Mylan I am sure you feel driven by righteous cause , but you are as deluded as the fundies thinking the government is going to provide you with what you want, instead you are going to get something broken and unfixable, and worse controls nobody wants.

The best solutions have always, and I do mean always .
Have come from free market enterprise and innovative thinking , something the controls have never been able to conquer.

This country is headed for war, you wont like who you will be fighting. The fighting will be in your neighborhood, and the fighting wont be because anyone wanted healthcare, or any of the reasons you think. It will be because freedom is a stain that patriots have carried with them since the very conception of these United States, and our Constitution is not going to change because
you think you can out think the reasons the rules were written to begin with.

Yes we will , and yes we can. But are you ready?
We are.

Location hidden

#611262 Mar 18, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Similar thoughts have occurred to me.
As an object nears an event horizon, the dilation it's subjected to increases.
At the event horizon, the dilation is infinite.
From a distant observer's point-of-view, the object never makes it to the event horizon. It only continues to get dimmer and farther away. Time, for the object, from the observer's perspective, is “ticking by” very, very slowly... and slowing further, asymptotically toward infinite dilation.
The object “red shifts” out of existence... so to speak.
There will always be infinite distance between an object, or an observer, and an event horizon. If someone tries to bounce radar signals off a black hole, they will wait forever for a return signal... regardless if they travel toward or away from the black hole.
Using radar, or any direct method of measure, like a tape measure or length of rope, will yield the same reading for all black holes. IOW... no matter where the observer is in the universe, and no matter where the black holes are... they're each and all... always... separated by an infinite distance (as far as direct measurement goes).
It's closer to an object, like a star, that's farther away than a black hole than it is to the black hole.
That's weird!

Yes it has the greatest thinkers ever to even think, all of them thinking still. Eventually there may be a definitive answer.
I think black holes are the attempt of space to return to the ground state.

Location hidden

#611263 Mar 18, 2013
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you prove this?
First we must conquer ability to transverse massive distances of space, It's not likely we will very soon.
We will have to learn to create worm holes or fold space before we could even attempt to prove such things. But that does not stop great minds from thinking, and thinking was the strong point of our race.

Location hidden

#611264 Mar 18, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>

What makes you say that? What specifically do you base this determination upon? She does not have to do anything you agree with
to still be considered very very successful and popular, which both she indeed is. Also she is my idea of a perfect woman, so how do you demonize that? What is it that about her that irks you?
Shes got the rack!

Location hidden

#611265 Mar 18, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you say that? What specifically do you base this determination upon? She does not have to do anything you agree with
to still be considered very very successful and popular, which both she indeed is. Also she is my idea of a perfect woman, so how do you demonize that? What is it that about her that irks you?
Shes got the rack!
She's every man's dream shugga momma!

“Think&Care”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#611266 Mar 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
299,792,458 is a number. He asked what number. I answered.
He said that light speed is constant. In a vacuum, he's correct. But the universe is not made of a vacuum.
Most of it is close enough to being a vacuum that it doesn't matter when dealing with the speed of light.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#611267 Mar 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't say it was evidence of an intellect, he said it is not the resume of a person you can call stupid.
And he's right.
Granted, but it doesn't change what I stated, she's stupid.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#611268 Mar 18, 2013
polymath257 wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of it is close enough to being a vacuum that it doesn't matter when dealing with the speed of light.
Just let him go, Poly.

Apologies for dragging you guys into it.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#611269 Mar 18, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Shes got the rack!
Have you heard her speak? She's a moron. Plain and simple. She cannot enunciate well, and without a pre-written speech she flusters and can't even come up with anything coherent, much less evidence based. She says one thing and does another. She's a disgrace to all women, any woman who would aspire to be a breeder like her is insane.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min Truth 539,562
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 18 min bad bob 173,312
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 24 min Jim Justice 118,133
wonders on temple of solution (Jun '11) 44 min please help me 46
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Porkpie Hat 258,216
Sharing my wife's nude pics to be exposed 1 hr dobryidrug 32
Surrender Yourself To God! We're Living In Endt... 1 hr My 2 cents worth 3
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Patrick 226,561
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Stephania capitani 600,207
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE