Prove there's a god.
JACK

Riverside, CA

#611484 Mar 20, 2013
Hagen wrote:
<quoted text>
Al, blasphemy is a victimless crime :D
So is prostition
JACK

Riverside, CA

#611485 Mar 20, 2013
pros.tit.ution

“Talk Nerdy 2 me (>-<)”

Since: Dec 08

Reno

#611486 Mar 20, 2013
JACK wrote:
<quoted text>
So is prostition
In some instances, I would have to agree. In others, not so much.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#611487 Mar 20, 2013
Forum wrote:
Lamb of God
You take away the sins of the world.
Have mercy on us.
Well that was creepy...
Greens - tuf

Australia

#611488 Mar 20, 2013
realorfake wrote:
i would pray for women.. money brains.. god isn't real ok?? he doesn't answer prayer if he does it is a coincidence.. ok??
my life is horrible God is not real he will never be real..
Your right God is not real. Your perception of the Universe is wrong.
If you pray to a single entity than you do not know what you are praying to. You will end up disappointed every time.
I will tell you this for nothing.
Try this experiment.
Think of something you want, anything in reason, start with finding some money, not a lot, maybe no more than $20, because this is your first time.
Now what you need to do is put it out to the Universe (not God) but the Universe.
Firstly tell the Universe how happy you are, even if your not.
Secondly think of a great moment you have had in life.
Really think about how good you felt.
Once you have done that put it out there .
You don't have to be nice about it, just say what you want.
Get back to me in a weeks time and tell me what happened.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#611489 Mar 20, 2013
Hagen wrote:
<quoted text>
Al, blasphemy is a victimless crime :D
HA!

Ahahahahaha!!!

That's cute.

F_cked up, but still funny.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#611490 Mar 20, 2013
Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text> Your right God is not real. Your perception of the Universe is wrong.
If you pray to a single entity than you do not know what you are praying to. You will end up disappointed every time.
I will tell you this for nothing.
Try this experiment.
Think of something you want, anything in reason, start with finding some money, not a lot, maybe no more than $20, because this is your first time.
Now what you need to do is put it out to the Universe (not God) but the Universe.
Firstly tell the Universe how happy you are, even if your not.
Secondly think of a great moment you have had in life.
Really think about how good you felt.
Once you have done that put it out there .
You don't have to be nice about it, just say what you want.
Get back to me in a weeks time and tell me what happened.
HA HA HA HA HA !!!

<cough>

HA HA HA HA !!!

"Pray for money, but keep it to under $20...."

BWAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!

<cough>

Geez, bub. You think that's how prayer works??

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#611491 Mar 20, 2013
JACK wrote:
<quoted text>
So is prostition
Hey RR, this genius may well be your neighbor in Riverside!!

Tell him your views on prostition.

“Talk Nerdy 2 me (>-<)”

Since: Dec 08

Reno

#611492 Mar 20, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey RR, this genius may well be your neighbor in Riverside!!
Tell him your views on prostition.
Okey dokey ?

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#611493 Mar 20, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, Mac.
I will not 'beat you'....
I hear Largelanguage will though...
Another literary reference wasted.

Never mind.
Greens - tuf

Australia

#611494 Mar 20, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA HA HA HA !!!
<cough>
HA HA HA HA !!!
"Pray for money, but keep it to under $20...."
BWAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!
<cough>
Geez, bub. You think that's how prayer works??
Hey clown, I said this because it will be his first time.
Do you get that?
You should try it.
Why don't you ask for a outside toilet?, that way your wife will stop pissing outside on the grass.
Seriously dude, how feral are you guys?
BWAHAHAHAHAH !!!!!
Greens - tuf

Australia

#611495 Mar 20, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA HA HA HA !!!
<cough>
HA HA HA HA !!!
"Pray for money, but keep it to under $20...."
BWAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!
<cough>
Geez, bub. You think that's how prayer works??
Sorry, but asking for something and praying for something aren't the same.
I can ask the Universe for anything, including money.
Prayer is more about fear, the fear of not understanding what the f@#k is going on.
I think it is time for you to go have a prayer.
Ask your "God" for forgiveness for being so gullible.
Who knows, he might even touch you again. Lol.
Are you sure it was a touch and not a push?
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#611496 Mar 20, 2013
Autism does not exist.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#611497 Mar 20, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever been laying in bed and then suddenly realized that you had an arm or a leg hanging off and then freak and then quickly pull it back up and tuck in the blankets?........ Nah..... Me neither.... Lol!
Not since I was like 10. ;)

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#611498 Mar 20, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe that's what They ate in exodus. There was 603,550 of em available.
I sure foreskins are not kosher.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#611499 Mar 20, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I sure foreskins are not kosher.
I not sure.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#611500 Mar 20, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you DR. Phil.
I could just as easily say that the situation frightens you and you simply ignore what's before you and stick your fingers in your ear and say "la la la la there is no God, there is no God, la la la"
See Kitten, I didn't say that because I don't know you, your upbringing, your fears, your failures or successes. I don't presume to know you or particular person based on their beliefs. For you to make assumptions of that type is quite simply foolish.
Do you know what I personally believe about God,
Religion, people or would you like to simply keep ass uming?
Well....I've experienced an *incident* that would give anybody the shakes if they had it happen to them. It was at a church that I had gone to since I was a baby, a place I should have been comfortable with....

I have not been back to that building since that day. You couldn't tempt me with any amount of money to set foot on the grounds even. I go to other churches/chapels for the occasional wedding or memorial but that's it for me. I KNOW that there is "something" going on *behind the veil* of reality that we see in our everyday lives.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#611501 Mar 20, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I not sure.
q:

“ Knight Of Hyrule”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#611502 Mar 20, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I not sure.
I not know either. lol
Greens - tuf

Australia

#611503 Mar 20, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Well....I've experienced an *incident* that would give anybody the shakes if they had it happen to them. It was at a church that I had gone to since I was a baby, a place I should have been comfortable with....
I have not been back to that building since that day. You couldn't tempt me with any amount of money to set foot on the grounds even. I go to other churches/chapels for the occasional wedding or memorial but that's it for me. I KNOW that there is "something" going on *behind the veil* of reality that we see in our everyday lives.
Can you name the church for me please?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rajkot gay Topix 7 min rohan 100
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 29 min Just Think 591,250
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 38 min The swamiji 7,168
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 39 min Charlie Sheen 271,434
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 52 min WildWeirdWillie 176,964
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 57 min Jac 100,178
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 40,577
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Epiphany2 612,269
is it wrong i like to wear womens underwear (Nov '12) 6 hr Sheila 262
More from around the web