#611608 Mar 21, 2013

100% PROOF Pope Francis is ANTICHRIST_______

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#611609 Mar 21, 2013
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Stay out of this BOY!
Stop trying to imagine everyone as a boy, you pervert...

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#611610 Mar 21, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I am. Provide an explanation of why you think I am in error.
Lets look at it simply from a non biblical view for a moment ok?
A belief in God was humankind's early way of trying to understand nature. The causes, the Meanings of the known Universe at the time. Sort of a proto scientific attempt at understanding those things around us. Where as leprechauns are not an attempt for explanation for anything. Just pure fantasy.

Ridiculing God and trying to compare him to leprechauns shows an immature and shallow disregard for a persons personal belief. Its like ridiculing the Ancient Greek philosophers view of astronomy. By Comparing a theology to leprechauns shows a
simple flawed logic from that person trying to erroneously make that comparison.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#611611 Mar 21, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets look at it simply from a non biblical view for a moment ok?
A belief in God was humankind's early way of trying to understand nature. The causes, the Meanings of the known Universe at the time. Sort of a proto scientific attempt at understanding those things around us. Where as leprechauns are not an attempt for explanation for anything. Just pure fantasy.
Ridiculing God and trying to compare him to leprechauns shows an immature and shallow disregard for a persons personal belief. Its like ridiculing the Ancient Greek philosophers view of astronomy. By Comparing a theology to leprechauns shows a
simple flawed logic from that person trying to erroneously make that comparison.
Um, no, religion was a pacifier, just like the plastic ones we give infants, and nothing more. For a time when people had to toil their entire days just to survive, it placated them enough so they could toil without worrying about actual answers. Now we no longer have to toil all day, we have time to seek real answers instead of taking some made up non-answer like "god." In short, it's time we discard childish things.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#611612 Mar 21, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
it is NOT the christian god
"What" isn't?

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#611613 Mar 21, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you trying and failing to put words in my mouth? I stated exactly what I mean, and who I meant, I did not mean what you want me to mean, shame…
Nope, It does not really matter about your sick dreams, dyslexia has no baring in intelligence and all you are diung is highlighting you won ignorance in making such LYING claims
I don’t really give a damn why you posted anything. You already proved how stupid and insulting (from ignorance) you are.
LT is a good deal smarter than you, not that being above average intelligent is THE most important thing about being a poster here; he has more going for him, personality-wise, than you ever will.

If you don't like people making fun of your crappy spelling you shouldn't be so fast to crow long and loud about someone elses' errors. Get over it, troll.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#611614 Mar 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
Go to the leprechaun thread for that.
If you can't prove they don't then they must exist---just like yer god.

See how that works?

“Wrath”

Since: Dec 10

Is revenant

#611615 Mar 21, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> If you can't prove they don't then they must exist---just like yer god.
See how that works?
K-Pax

Location hidden

#611616 Mar 21, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> You in fact could be flawlessly accurate and precise.
Proving that however or even explaining it, is dealing with flaws accuracy and precision unobtainable with current methodology in delivering such information to those who you desire to explain these things to. It's like saying you have a better and more accurate watch. I mean, even given it is true, it's hard to quantify to a squirrel.:)
Ther's lot's o' books on 'em...an ther's thousands of folks what says they seen em(an they is contemporary as hell)...an thers thousands of pichers of 'em too!
Who's got the better case fer existence?...I mean ---where do ya think them rainbows comes from? They gotta have a place fer ther pot o' gold. An ya can even see that rainbow! What more proof could ya want?
Why shoot! They was officially banned from a big parade, so now ya "know" fer sure the'er real!
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php...

“Game Over”

Location hidden

#611617 Mar 21, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>LT is a good deal smarter than you, not that being above average intelligent is THE most important thing about being a poster here; he has more going for him, personality-wise, than you ever will.
If you don't like people making fun of your crappy spelling you shouldn't be so fast to crow long and loud about someone elses' errors. Get over it, troll.
That's right, sir.

“Wrath”

Since: Dec 10

Is revenant

#611618 Mar 21, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Ther's lot's o' books on 'em...an ther's thousands of folks what says they seen em(an they is contemporary as hell)...an thers thousands of pichers of 'em too!
Who's got the better case fer existence?...I mean ---where do ya think them rainbows comes from? They gotta have a place fer ther pot o' gold. An ya can even see that rainbow! What more proof could ya want?
Why shoot! They was officially banned from a big parade, so now ya "know" fer sure the'er real!
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php...

Location hidden

#611619 Mar 21, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =wYgFV_dfQWcXX
LOL!

Reminds me of the OT stories too!
syke

Fremont, CA

#611620 Mar 22, 2013
How have you all been,I've been gone for awhile.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#611621 Mar 22, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you trying and failing to put words in my mouth? I stated exactly what I mean, and who I meant, I did not mean what you want me to mean, shame…
Nope, It does not really matter about your sick dreams, dyslexia has no baring in intelligence and all you are diung is highlighting you won ignorance in making such LYING claims
I don’t really give a damn why you posted anything. You already proved how stupid and insulting (from ignorance) you are.
I don't see why you are getting so upset. I just used your own tactics against you.

“There is no such thing”

as a reasonable person

#611622 Mar 22, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>LT is a good deal smarter than you, not that being above average intelligent is THE most important thing about being a poster here; he has more going for him, personality-wise, than you ever will.
You are too kind.
:)

“There is no such thing”

as a reasonable person

#611623 Mar 22, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
again...
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8771057
Possible relevance of phospholipid abnormalities and genetic interactions in psychiatric disorders: the relationship between dyslexia and schizophrenia.
http://www.wpic.pitt.edu/research/biometrics/...
I was just saying that it isn't nice to use mental disorders as insults. Then I used your tactics against you. Then you got upset. Then you tried to make it seem as if I started the disorder insult barrage. Then blah blah blah.. I really do not feel like linking back to the original post again but .. nah.. I will save that for later. Anyway, enjoy the articles on how schizophrenia and dyslexia are related. I can get you more on how even more mental diorders correlate with each other.. It is all in your head after all.
Nobody

Irving, TX

#611624 Mar 22, 2013
If you don't like my face, it's your problem. Not mine.
If you don't like my voice, tune me out. It's your problem, not mine!
If my words or opinions have offended you, good, that means I have stood up for what I believe in. If you feel I am wrong, please, try to correct me but only in a loving way. However, the third ties into what I said about the first two characteristics about myself. Your problem if you don't like my beliefs. Not mine!

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#611626 Mar 22, 2013
Apocalypse666 wrote:
Come on and do it.
Prove there's a god.
Don;t read off scripture or anything like that just prove there's a god.
"a god" is the phrase used to describe a FALSE deity. OF COURSE there are NO REAL "gods".

GOD on the other hand IS Real.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#611627 Mar 22, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> If you can't prove they don't then they must exist---just like yer god.
See how that works?
No,I don't.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#611628 Mar 22, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I am. Provide an explanation of why you think I am in error.
You think that there are just as many witnesses for God as there are for leprechauns...

And you ask what the error in that is?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 10 min Classic 3,809
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 12 min Bongo 64,059
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Steve III 654,009
I prefer women's satin panties over men's under... 5 hr Clive 27
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 5 hr Clive 80
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 hr Rosa_Winkel 106,508
I want to masturebate with my friend 7 hr Bbflip 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 hr onemale 281,866
More from around the web