“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#611216 Mar 18, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Prove it.
Well I did say some of them say it but it is the reining impulse of know so.
But sure I have one right here, wanna see it?

Forum

Hobbs, NM

#611217 Mar 18, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
What has that got to do with my comment?
St. Matthew.
Chapter 23
8 But be not you called Rabbi. For one is your master;
and all of you are brethren.
9 And call none your father +upon earth: for one is
your Father, who is in heaven.
10 Neither ye be called masters; for one is your
master, Christ.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#611218 Mar 18, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
St. Matthew.
Chapter 23
8 But be not you called Rabbi. For one is your master;
and all of you are brethren.
9 And call none your father +upon earth: for one is
your Father, who is in heaven.
10 Neither ye be called masters; for one is your
master, Christ.
So, now you're just posting random shit?

Okey dokey.

Carry on...

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#611219 Mar 18, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
The VERY first comment made, by me, to you, on this thread, pertaining to the consistency of light's speed, included the caveat >>> "through any given medium".
You ignored it.
So...
Stop whining!
*hands Hukt a tissue*

It's ok, bro.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#611220 Mar 18, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Who "fixed" it?
When did it git broke?
I dunno, ask Hukt.

He thinks the speed of light is only one number.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#611221 Mar 18, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
Have you read this? If it is true, then we are headed for a major problem and heads are gonna roll.
The health care (so-called) "system" in this country will have a bigger impact on this country than that. Consider these facts;

Americans spend twice as much on health care per capita than any other country in the world; in fact according to a series of studies by the consulting firm McKinsey & Co, the US spends more on health care than the next 10 biggest spenders combined: Japan, Germany, France, China, the U.K., Italy, Canada, Brazil, Spain, and Australia.

Despite that, we rank dead last in terms of quality of care among industrialized countries, and Americans are far sicker and live shorter lives than people in other nations.

65% of all Americans are fat and overweight. The majority of this is preventable by simply changing simple life style choices.

A review of U.S. healthcare expenses by the Institutes of Medicine last year revealed that 30 cents of every dollar spent on medical care is wasted, adding up to $750 billion annually. Exorbitant hospital costs are a leading cause of this overspending.

According to a 2011 report by the global consulting firm Milliman, annual healthcare costs for the average American family of four, if covered by a preferred provider organization, is still a staggering $19,3933.

As opposed to other countries, American laws prevent the government from restraining drug prices. Federal law even prevents the single largest drug buyer - Medicare - from negotiating drug prices.

75% of all health care goes to preventable disease.

Overall, Americans pay 50 percent more than other countries for identical drugs. This year alone, the US will spend more than $280 billion on prescription drugs. If Americans paid the same prices other countries pay for the same products, we’d save about $94 billion a year.

I am now convinced that Obamacare is not the answer. Making this system more accessible by passing costs to taxpayers will simply spread its failures more broadly. The US does not have a health care system; we have a disease-management system that is dependent on expensive drugs and invasive surgeries. It’s a system rooted in an ideal of maximized profits, opposed to actually helping people maintain or regain their health. The people causing this problem are the big pharmaceutical companies, the insurance companies, and politicians (who are paid to turn a blind eye and keep things this way). Until we, as a country, stand up and remove them from the decision making process, things will just keep getting worse until eventually it, and the country, will all collapse.

CNN did a really good documentary about this called "Escape Fire: The Fight to Rescue American Healthcare" which can be downloaded and watched here;

http://escapefiremovie.com/watch-online

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#611222 Mar 18, 2013
Should probably add that the trailer for the movie can be seen here:

http://www.hulu.com/watch/394596

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#611223 Mar 18, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
"Valid creationist explanations".
Now THERE'S an oxymoron for you.
put up or shut up!
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#611224 Mar 18, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
So, now you're just posting random shit?
Okey dokey.
Carry on...
Happy Easter.
The wise men came from the east.
LargeLanguage

Chester, UK

#611225 Mar 18, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Because Bob hates her. You don't want to pish off Bob, do you? I thought you guys were buddies.
Unlike you, riverside redneck does not regret spanking his kids. He didn't just do it out of anger, he still believes it.

If he was simply one of those good parents who spanked their children unintentionally, out of anger, then he would have regretted it later.
LargeLanguage

Chester, UK

#611226 Mar 18, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Ah crap.
Did I type that out loud?
Ya mylans sock puppet! HAHAHAH!!!
youtube

AOL

#611228 Mar 18, 2013
.

100% PROOF Pope Francis is ANTICHRIST_______




.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#611229 Mar 18, 2013
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya mylans sock puppet! HAHAHAH!!!
Wow Lunger!

You come on and everyone leaves!

Does that tell ya anything Lunger?

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#611230 Mar 18, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Something hovers on the edge , they say forever.
Not sure about forever, but they say it can never go in.
Similar thoughts have occurred to me.

As an object nears an event horizon, the dilation it's subjected to increases.

At the event horizon, the dilation is infinite.

From a distant observer's point-of-view, the object never makes it to the event horizon. It only continues to get dimmer and farther away. Time, for the object, from the observer's perspective, is “ticking by” very, very slowly... and slowing further, asymptotically toward infinite dilation.

The object “red shifts” out of existence... so to speak.

There will always be infinite distance between an object, or an observer, and an event horizon. If someone tries to bounce radar signals off a black hole, they will wait forever for a return signal... regardless if they travel toward or away from the black hole.

Using radar, or any direct method of measure, like a tape measure or length of rope, will yield the same reading for all black holes. IOW... no matter where the observer is in the universe, and no matter where the black holes are... they're each and all... always... separated by an infinite distance (as far as direct measurement goes).

It's closer to an object, like a star, that's farther away than a black hole than it is to the black hole.

That's weird!

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#611231 Mar 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
*hands Hukt a tissue*
It's ok, bro.
Keep it.

You're the one with snot all over his chin.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#611232 Mar 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I dunno, ask Hukt.
He thinks the speed of light is only one number.
I never said that.

It isn't a number at all. It's represented numerically.

Were units ever mentioned, by me? No, they weren't.

So... what “one number” are you referring to?
LargeLanguage

Chester, UK

#611233 Mar 18, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Wow Lunger!
You come on and everyone leaves!
Does that tell ya anything Lunger?
Yes! They are fearful!
LargeLanguage

Chester, UK

#611234 Mar 18, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Similar thoughts have occurred to me.
As an object nears an event horizon, the dilation it's subjected to increases.
At the event horizon, the dilation is infinite.
From a distant observer's point-of-view, the object never makes it to the event horizon. It only continues to get dimmer and farther away. Time, for the object, from the observer's perspective, is “ticking by” very, very slowly... and slowing further, asymptotically toward infinite dilation.
The object “red shifts” out of existence... so to speak.
There will always be infinite distance between an object, or an observer, and an event horizon. If someone tries to bounce radar signals off a black hole, they will wait forever for a return signal... regardless if they travel toward or away from the black hole.
Using radar, or any direct method of measure, like a tape measure or length of rope, will yield the same reading for all black holes. IOW... no matter where the observer is in the universe, and no matter where the black holes are... they're each and all... always... separated by an infinite distance (as far as direct measurement goes).
It's closer to an object, like a star, that's farther away than a black hole than it is to the black hole.
That's weird!
How can you prove this?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#611235 Mar 18, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said that.
It isn't a number at all. It's represented numerically.
Were units ever mentioned, by me? No, they weren't.
So... what “one number” are you referring to?
299,792,458

You think that is light's only speed.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#611236 Mar 18, 2013
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you prove this?
Did I say I could?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 14 min Freebird USA 175,039
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 26 min An NFL Fan 119,237
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 32 min Ddragon 603,600
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 1 hr vineeth 1,189
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr MUQ2 37,642
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr andet1987 4,959
what the best model of this wrist watches 1 hr andet1987 6
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 263,424
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr confrinting with ... 554,844

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE