The Basket of Deplorables

#611534 Mar 20, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
i could try.
To quit drinking?
But then my bar would suffer.
he he heh

Here's a song to help you make up your mind.

The bar is rockin!

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#611535 Mar 20, 2013
Forum wrote:
Lamb of God
You take away the sins of the world.
Have mercy on us.
Lamb Of God.
http://youtu.be/hx4upYj3xHk
Now you've got something to die for.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#611536 Mar 20, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I sure foreskins are not kosher.
What you say writer?

“In God we trust”

Since: Dec 12

Cape Town, South Africa

#611537 Mar 20, 2013
Greens - tuf wrote:
And Jesus called his name. "David, David, come quickly".
David ran and ran through the crowd of heckler's hearing Jesus call out his name. He was getting beaten and stoned as he made his way through the crowd.
"David, David" Jesus cries out again.
David starts climbing the mound of dirt and looks up at Jesus on the cross.
Bloodied and bruised David says " yes Jesus here I am, what can I do for you ?"
Jesus replies. " oh I'm fine, I just wanted to tell you that I can see your house from up here, the view is amazing"
And your point is exactly?
Greens - tuf

Northmead, Australia

#611538 Mar 20, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
And your point is exactly?

Point taken.
flup

Wellington, New Zealand

#611539 Mar 21, 2013
Fran wrote:
You should be asking God to show Himself to you. Invite Him into your heart and really mean it.
I have invited Him into my heart, Fran. And He has changed my life for the better. God bless you!!
flup

Wellington, New Zealand

#611540 Mar 21, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? You do realize that not one of your prophecies has not actually happened without the forceful hand of human intervention, correct? Not to mention we continually improve our species and societies across the globe, every year we get better, so much that we have reduced crime to the lowest point in all of history, we have the fewest wars in all of history, and health is so drastically improved from just 50 years ago people are living to an average of 80 years now, with a ceiling of 110 years. Thus far, your bible is wrong, dead wrong.
How many neighbors down your street do you know?? And I don't just mean a quick "hello" to them for all of 2 seconds now and then. I bet your answer will be, "Well.....NONE actually." Now, if you cast your memory back 20, 10, or even only FIVE years ago, you would have known MORE neighbors living down your street than you do NOW. Everyone nowadays puts up WALLS between themselves and the rest of society. You say, "every year we get better." OH, REALLY?? I'd rather stick with what the Holy Bible says: EVERYONE and EVERYTHING is DETERIORATING. You atheists and evolutionists say the OPPOSITE: that things are GETTING BETTER. Sorry to RAIN on your PARADE, but, actually, it's going the other way. Things are GETTING WORSE. We NEED a SAVIOR!! AND He has ALREADY COME AND DONE HIS JOB!! We're just awaiting His RETURN. Ever heard of Jesus Christ?? Yes, I'm sure you have. God Bless you, KK.
flup

Wellington, New Zealand

#611541 Mar 21, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody understands what that means unless your on acid. Where did the dragon come from?
Dude was trippin
The dragon is Satan. Satan comes from HELL. He gives power to the Beast (AntiChrist) of Revelation 13.
flup

Wellington, New Zealand

#611542 Mar 21, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah almost the time the so called affliction from god, that thanks to the invention of the microscope. Actually turned out to be little tiny bugs crawling all over you. So I repeat I repeat the reason I don't want the chip is that controls man seeks in his attempt to become god are not desired. But the evil is not the devil , it is the men who wish the controls to begin with.
But the Devil allows evil to happen and actually ENCOURAGES IT!! Satan and Man are all about the LOVE of POWER. But God is about the POWER of LOVE.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#611543 Mar 21, 2013
God is just a word, change that word to everything or love, and when u pass churches u will see that all these three words written on a sign on the church will always make sense....

we are all one, connected together we are everything ,so We are all gods, singular but as we're everything, therefore, Jesus is in all our hearts....

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#611544 Mar 21, 2013
if we were born once, such a phenominom, must not be a conincedence, it happenned for a reason, everything in this universe happens for a reason, so why doubt that we will be born again...
flup

Wellington, New Zealand

#611545 Mar 21, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
What specifically about God do you love? Can you give some definite examples of God communicating with you such that you knew you love him?
If there was a way of proving (which there isn't) that no god exists, would this love you have for God disappear? If so why would it disappear? Can you turn off something you have so much love for just because you find out it is not there? If so how could you love it now, when you have not one iota of proof that God exists? You can't have one iota of proof of God's existence, because no proof has ever been seen.
All of the evidence of God is the same evidence that I and all others on this site had - None. We were taught to believe in a God for whatever reasons those who did the teaching when we were learning, and we were told it was all true, and that we would face unimaginable horror for not believing and not following to the letter, and the majority never dared question what we were taught.
I only gave up believing because I am well educated and an avid reader, and I came across many very well presented and logical explanations of why there is no God, and how we know that (no not the evidence of non-existence, but the facts that the basis of our belief is founded in false stories, or myths).
So the God that we learned about was learned from books totally fabricated, and since edited many times, by the various denominational interpretations, or even the individual ministers' preachings, to be what those who still believe today still think exists.
In the meantime, throughout all of history since the writings of those stories, which comprise the basis of our 'beliefs', not even a hint of proof has ever been discovered. Personal experiences and testimonies do not count unless that person can show proof of some kind that they actually confirmed their 'experience' was a direct contact with an identifiable God, which not one single person can do.
You atheists say you CAN'T prove God does NOT exist. You CANNOT PROVE a NEGATIVE. THEREFORE it follows that you CAN PROVE a POSITIVE!! And there is NOBODY MORE POSITIVE THAN (you guessed it) GOD!! So you have shot yourself in the foot, there.
Henry

Germany

#611546 Mar 21, 2013
flup wrote:
<quoted text> How many neighbors down your street do you know?? And I don't just mean a quick "hello" to them for all of 2 seconds now and then. I bet your answer will be, "Well.....NONE actually." Now, if you cast your memory back 20, 10, or even only FIVE years ago, you would have known MORE neighbors living down your street than you do NOW. Everyone nowadays puts up WALLS between themselves and the rest of society. You say, "every year we get better." OH, REALLY?? I'd rather stick with what the Holy Bible says: EVERYONE and EVERYTHING is DETERIORATING. You atheists and evolutionists say the OPPOSITE: that things are GETTING BETTER. Sorry to RAIN on your PARADE, but, actually, it's going the other way. Things are GETTING WORSE. We NEED a SAVIOR!! AND He has ALREADY COME AND DONE HIS JOB!! We're just awaiting His RETURN. Ever heard of Jesus Christ?? Yes, I'm sure you have. God Bless you, KK.
No, we never need a savior! all we need is the revelution! In the nuclear age we need is the fast negation of capitalism. The hope is very small!
flup

Wellington, New Zealand

#611547 Mar 21, 2013
christianity is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorect
If god made ALL he made Devil too,so everything is Gods DOING,
Ill let you dwell on that,you may get it in about twenty years or so..
Oh, and I suppose if you made knives for cooking and in the kitchen, somebody buys a knife of yours and then KILLS someone with it, then it is YOUR FAULT for selling the knife to him/her, is it?? I mean, HOW were you to know?? Same goes with God. HE created everyone and everything, including Lucifer (which means "Light Bearer"), BUT Lucifer became JEALOUS of God. He wanted to be HIGHER than God, and place HIMSELF ON GOD'S THRONE. It was PRIDE which brought Lucifer down (Isaiah 14:12 - 15).

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#611548 Mar 21, 2013
flup wrote:
<quoted text> You atheists say you CAN'T prove God does NOT exist. You CANNOT PROVE a NEGATIVE. THEREFORE it follows that you CAN PROVE a POSITIVE!! And there is NOBODY MORE POSITIVE THAN (you guessed it) GOD!! So you have shot yourself in the foot, there.
So, then, prove god exists.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#611549 Mar 21, 2013
flup wrote:
<quoted text> How many neighbors down your street do you know?? And I don't just mean a quick "hello" to them for all of 2 seconds now and then. I bet your answer will be, "Well.....NONE actually." Now, if you cast your memory back 20, 10, or even only FIVE years ago, you would have known MORE neighbors living down your street than you do NOW. Everyone nowadays puts up WALLS between themselves and the rest of society. You say, "every year we get better." OH, REALLY?? I'd rather stick with what the Holy Bible says: EVERYONE and EVERYTHING is DETERIORATING. You atheists and evolutionists say the OPPOSITE: that things are GETTING BETTER. Sorry to RAIN on your PARADE, but, actually, it's going the other way. Things are GETTING WORSE. We NEED a SAVIOR!! AND He has ALREADY COME AND DONE HIS JOB!! We're just awaiting His RETURN. Ever heard of Jesus Christ?? Yes, I'm sure you have. God Bless you, KK.
Um, there are over 200 neighbors on my street. That's a one block radius, and that's a very conservative estimate. I also know more people today, I mean really KNOW more people today, than ever, in my entire lifetime, and I'm old enough to remember when computers were still considered a "fad," before us coders managed to actually make them usable by ... well you.

Let's look at the state of the world today. Almost everyone is now equal in almost every major country, and even a lot of other "less than" countries. Crime rates are at their lowest ever, for all known history. We have the least number of wars in all known history. We have enough food to feed almost everyone on the planet. The most horrible illnesses and diseases are kept in check with medical science. We can communicate with people who we care about regardless of the distance apart. We can order anything we need, even if our local stores do not carry the product, and have it shipped to our door so we don't have to waste more time shopping. Anyone who doesn't have some form of valid and safe entertainment in most countries is just not trying to find any. You can learn anything at any time you want now, information is now free for once. You can also earn a living just being yourself, which is only possible because of the internet. What is wrong with the world today?

Most of my friends are so scattered across the globe it would be impossible for me to visit them in person.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#611550 Mar 21, 2013
flup wrote:
<quoted text> You atheists say you CAN'T prove God does NOT exist. You CANNOT PROVE a NEGATIVE. THEREFORE it follows that you CAN PROVE a POSITIVE!! And there is NOBODY MORE POSITIVE THAN (you guessed it) GOD!! So you have shot yourself in the foot, there.
Prove leprechauns do not exist. Unless you can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that leprechauns do not exist, then you are conceding to lying on your post.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#611551 Mar 21, 2013
flup wrote:
<quoted text> The dragon is Satan. Satan comes from HELL. He gives power to the Beast (AntiChrist) of Revelation 13.
The dragon is not satan. Evil is satan.
The picture of the dragon is in the Douay Bible.
It says below the picture.

Now is come salvation, and strength, and the Kingdom
of our God,and the power of His Christ. Apoc. XII.10.

“Proud Member”

Since: Dec 10

#611552 Mar 21, 2013
flup wrote:
<quoted text> The dragon is Satan. Satan comes from HELL. He gives power to the Beast (AntiChrist) of Revelation 13.
Woo scary in the morning.
I bet you never seen one before, so go ahead don't spout off scriptures and junk just. Prove there's a Satan!

“Proud Member”

Since: Dec 10

#611553 Mar 21, 2013
flup wrote:
<quoted text> But the Devil allows evil to happen and actually ENCOURAGES IT!! Satan and Man are all about the LOVE of POWER. But God is about the POWER of LOVE.

So tell the horny little man on your left shoulder to shut up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Reason to cringe: Female voters react to Trump 1 min Buck Crick 264
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Catcher1 71,048
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 36 min Ricky F 53,937
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 39 min Phooey 658,881
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 42 min onemale 283,030
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 50 min Ricky F 183,466
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 51 min Concerned Adult 445,536
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 7 hr gundee123 5,059
More from around the web