Prove there's a god.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#611273 Mar 18, 2013
polymath257 wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of it is close enough to being a vacuum that it doesn't matter when dealing with the speed of light.
I have a question you might find interesting.

Do you think that the reason that we can not see the farthest reaches of the universe might be because the speed at the far points may be traveling faster than the speed of light...and that may be why we can not see the return of the spectrum?

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#611274 Mar 18, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you heard her speak? She's a moron. Plain and simple. She cannot enunciate well, and without a pre-written speech she flusters and can't even come up with anything coherent, much less evidence based. She says one thing and does another. She's a disgrace to all women, any woman who would aspire to be a breeder like her is insane.
Ok all you have to say is you don't like her, but realize your opinion is not the opinion of us all. In fact I like her better than any of her contemporaries, on either side of the wall.
But that doesn't mean I place every hope and wish in her, it just means I think it would be better if more politicians were more like her. I tend not to like many of them, for obvious reasons, but she seems to live in our world, and not some assholes elite delusional perception of what they want it to be.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#611275 Mar 18, 2013
polymath257 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's our best bet. The problem is that quantum effects are more relevant here than in the previous discussion and we simply don't have a good quantum theory of gravity.
Does gravity really play that big of a role on the quantum level? I mean, considering it is the weakest of the four forces it would not be a huge assumption to state that there's probably more than gravity at work in such situations as black holes, would it not?

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#611276 Mar 18, 2013
polymath257 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's our best bet. The problem is that quantum effects are more relevant here than in the previous discussion and we simply don't have a good quantum theory of gravity.
Agreed, I at a loss really but have followed all the great thinkers ideas about it.
I think the answer is simple, but so hard to see.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#611277 Mar 18, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Granted, but it doesn't change what I stated, she's stupid.
Just because you don't like her doesn't mean she's stupid.

It's perfectly okay that you don't like Sarah Palin. You don't have to.

I don't like Obama. I think he's a fool, a liar, a thief, a manipulator and all around bad for America. But I don't think he's stupid.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#611278 Mar 18, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
Mylan I am sure you feel driven by righteous cause , but you are as deluded as the fundies thinking the government is going to provide you with what you want
Other "governments" have excellent health care. We can't have it in this system because money rules here and not common sense.
The best solutions have always, and I do mean always .
Have come from free market enterprise and innovative thinking , something the controls have never been able to conquer.
Bullsh_t. The prison system is a joke in this country. It wasn't that bad until the free market got a hold of it. I can still remember how innocent children were sent to prison just so they could make money on them.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#611279 Mar 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
She's every man's dream shugga momma!
Speak for yourself. I wouldn't cross the street to piss on her. My piss deserves better.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#611280 Mar 18, 2013
polymath257 wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of it is close enough to being a vacuum that it doesn't matter when dealing with the speed of light.
I know that. Holy begeebus, if I knew when I said "the speed of light is not constant" would have started such an uproar with you people, I wouldn't have said it at all.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#611281 Mar 18, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Ok all you have to say is you don't like her, but realize your opinion is not the opinion of us all. In fact I like her better than any of her contemporaries, on either side of the wall.
But that doesn't mean I place every hope and wish in her, it just means I think it would be better if more politicians were more like her. I tend not to like many of them, for obvious reasons, but she seems to live in our world, and not some assholes elite delusional perception of what they want it to be.
She can't admit to her mistakes, she's already like all politicians.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#611282 Mar 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't like Obama. I think he's a fool, a liar, a thief, a manipulator and all around bad for America. But I don't think he's stupid.
Obama is a tool, that's why he got elected .... twice. He's no worse for the country than Bush, and certainly not any worse for the continents, though I don't think we have that much of an impact on South America.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#611283 Mar 18, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Why so? She has admirable quality and a wonderful personality, is attractive and is similar in ideals to me.
I don't have to agree with her 100% to like her, but I like her better than any other person in politics I've seen in years.
What is so sad about that Aero, or are you just such a liberal that you don't deserve freedom anymore?
that is not freedom

that is license

Location hidden

#611284 Mar 18, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, Palin is a nut job. "I can see Russia from my house" LOL...
I watch her speeches with the sound off, she is soooo hot, and so vapid.

Location hidden

#611285 Mar 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Which branch of science?
Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Astronomy, Mathematics, Zoology, Microbiology, Nuclear Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Physiology, Kinesiology, Nuclear Physics, Botany, Histology, Gynecology, Cardiology, Podiatry, Ecology, Oncology, Genetics, Psychology....
Mathematics is the only true reliable science, everything else is just an application.
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
A "branch" of science is nothing more than a specialization of ability, because using the tool that is science has offered us so much understanding no one person can get anywhere as a scientists without specializing. In computer software engineering there are now over a hundred specialties, by the way. It happens when something gets big because there is no possible way a single person can learn it all, ever. Oh, and mathematics isn't a branch of science, it's part of the tool called science now.
RR trolling for a stage, begging for attention, employing the full force of his stupidity.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#611286 Mar 18, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Speak for yourself. I wouldn't cross the street to piss on her. My piss deserves better.
I did say "every man", dearie...

We all know you squat to pee.

Location hidden

#611287 Mar 18, 2013
Apocalypse666 wrote:
Come on and do it.
Prove there's a god.
Don;t read off scripture or anything like that just prove there's a god.
zander714 wrote:
<quoted text> Prove there isn't!!!
look at the quality of his believers, and you shall have your proof

Location hidden

#611288 Mar 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you disregard it & laugh it off. There's no point with you.
I have my beliefs.
You have yours.
rational skeptics evaluate

religitards believe

Location hidden

#611289 Mar 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I replied to your first sentence, which was wrong. The rest of your post was in reference to the wrong first sentence. Why bother?
Remember? "The speed of light is fixed."
ahhh

not really
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#611290 Mar 18, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
yes! the influential god of those who are redeemed in this world is one sour & smarmy !
Why would they make gay marriage a law?
It is rape and immoral. It is sexual abuse.

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#611291 Mar 18, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
Other "governments" have excellent health care. We can't have it in this system because money rules here and not common sense.
<quoted text>
Bullsh_t. The prison system is a joke in this country. It wasn't that bad until the free market got a hold of it. I can still remember how innocent children were sent to prison just so they could make money on them.
The penal system has always and still is a function of the state and federal governments. If there are a few privatized systems , they are mere hybrid systems and do not reflect anything remotely resembling free enterprise. In fact they are most likely owned ultimately by politicians or people within government ,who have found a new avenue of ripping the system off.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#611292 Mar 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Sarah Palin is a puppet politician.

She's a sexy moron.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min guest 670,351
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 24 min Elerby 100,534
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr Jehowa Witness 46,179
Treating others with respect 3 hr UnderstandPeople 14
Do any attractive cougars or milfs want to trad... (Dec '11) 5 hr Seejay 4
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 6 hr Peter Ross 6,147
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 6 hr Peter Ross 445,656
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 17 hr Pegasus 286,455
More from around the web