Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#610674 Mar 15, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
God is existence and perfection, which existence and being doesn't need to be created.
Prove it.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#610675 Mar 15, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know the universe always existed?
How do you know that any god ever existed?

Since: May 11

UK

#610676 Mar 15, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not what a hoe does.
I was hoeing until dark last night, I have blisters from all the hoeing.

...bloody wild garlic in my roses!

Since: Feb 13

Beckley, WV

#610677 Mar 15, 2013
your breathing proof enough faith bound or by science its easy to prove take our earth the perfect distance from the sun. Not too close to burn but not to far to freeze there many ways to prove take air u dont see it but is it not there because you breath it. As for what god you believe in or what not as a christian that i am the bible only states a fool one time and that is someone who does not believe in a god the proof is in our everyday life.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#610678 Mar 15, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it.
I already did fool!

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#610679 Mar 15, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't.

But no evidence points to a creator or a cause.

As far as I can tell, all of the evidence we have so far indicates that there is no need for a god.

I'm able to say to myself "I don't know" without needing to fill in the gap with "therefore, god".

We may understand the singularity someday, and we may not.

In the meantime, that's about the only missing piece of the puzzle.

If there's one thing I've learned is that if there is a god, it's nearly completely unreliable and definitely not worth counting on.

For anything.

I've only got myself for that.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#610680 Mar 15, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
I was hoeing until dark last night, I have blisters from all the hoeing.
...bloody wild garlic in my roses!
You're doing it wrong.

Since: Mar 11

Melbourne, Australia

#610681 Mar 15, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>"...Mental and physical differences make a 'race'!!
U people in the west find this hard to understand coz majority of the public has been brainwashed (coz u think it's fairer) to drop this system and adopt the CLASS SYSTEM!!! But even with the different classes our thinking is different! The way we talk, walk, dress etc... everything comes under class!! U remove 1 thing or a few things the stereotypical class structure changes!
Sorry for confusing u, i'm not good at explaining things!
Goodnite babe! Sweet dreams!! X
P.S. Hang on, It just clicked! I think the problem is that your definition of race is totally different to our Indian definition. We classify things different, sorry again!:-)
Excuse me...you want to say "us people in the west are brainwashed" when it is obviously YOU who has been brainwahed into thinking that "mental and physical differences 'make a race'"?
LMMFAO! Girl, get real!
Sorry to inform you of this, but you are part of a species called Homo Sapien. "Homo" means ONE. The homo sapien is ONE race, NOT "different races". Our "racism" is nothing but a weapon of self-extinction for the whole human race!
You have been DUPED to believe that you are somehow "different" just because you are Indian. You are Indian simply because you were born in India, NOTHING ELSE! You're still a homo sapien! You're just from the OTHER SIDE OF THE SAME PLANET, NOT ANOTHER PLANET! All the other "labels" we humans use are nothing but self-destructive CRAP. The "class system" too is what will cause humans to kill themselves off, fighting over who has what like a bunch of children. Clementia, STOP FEULING THESE WARS OVER BULLSH!T LIKE "RACE" and "CLASS". IT IS KILLING US.
I saw a doco regarding genetics, due to the Indian cast system the "trades people" take longer to wake after anesthetic. Wonder what other issues may have come about due to cast's?
I also think us humans are self destructive, greedy and selfish. Never stopping. We know what we're doing. It amazes me.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#610682 Mar 15, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
I'm convinced he's the original Sergeant Bilko.
LoL... that is so funny. Wow, that goes back a ways...

Since: Mar 11

Melbourne, Australia

#610683 Mar 15, 2013
What reason do religious people give for the different races?

“design is God's trademark”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#610684 Mar 15, 2013
flup wrote:
<quoted text> What god??
THE God.
there is only one God.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#610685 Mar 15, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I already did fool!
You didn't prove anything Lunger...except that yer too stupid ta even tie yer shoes.

Location hidden

#610686 Mar 15, 2013
flup wrote:
<quoted text> HA!!HA!!HA!!HA!!HA!! That IS funny, Honey!! Cool joke!! Also Psalms 53:1.
Thank you!

Location hidden

#610687 Mar 15, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
When I was in school from 60 and less years ago, several kids in my school always referred to their parents as the old man and the old woman. I found it strange and never used those terms but it was common before your time, Patty.
It may have been used back then, i won't say it wasn't for sure
but i know i never hear it used when i was growing up.

Parents back then, my parents generation demanded respect.

Location hidden

#610688 Mar 15, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>I would think EVERYDAY would be a holiday for them when people like you aren't around.
LOL
People like myself are ALWAYS around.

Location hidden

#610689 Mar 15, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
Latest findings suggest that universes don't always exist. They now know that they are created by black holes. The big question now is how do black holes get created, and where did all the "stuff" that the universe is made from, come from. This last question is probably the ultimate question to answer. For example; two thirds of the cosmos is made up of dark energy. Where did it come from?

Location hidden

#610690 Mar 15, 2013
christianity is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
on the contrary you silly kristain.
the knowledge that we have only one life to live makes it all so much more meaningfull,..LIVING = everything,
why are you so disrespectful?

Location hidden

#610691 Mar 15, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
you do not understand "moral truth"
the joke was simple and juvenile, I am convinced that you would enjoy it.
and
It is fitting, after all the claims of the abrahamic faiths, are an april fools joke.
I was certain it would offend the thin skinned atheists.

Location hidden

#610692 Mar 15, 2013
endtime wrote:
----#---- NEXT POPE is ANTICHRIST
http://youtu.be/Co9oADUSi08
that was the written prophecy in the Catholic priesthood doctrines.
It will be interesting to see if it is true.
of course you know that IF this is true the rapture will happen before the anti-christ comes on the scene, don't you?

I AM READY!

Location hidden

#610693 Mar 15, 2013
saidI wrote:
What reason do religious people give for the different races?
There's different races because there's different classes of cars. For example; Nascar is different from F1, which is different from the soap box derby:p

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 min WildWeirdWillie 175,656
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 min Ugly Truth from d... 605,029
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min USA Born 559,522
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 11 min Sacchar 37,818
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 19 min cheer the f up 265,156
gay whatsapp agroup (Nov '13) 25 min jodi 39
Kokopelli's Place, too (Jan '08) 33 min Jolly 23,974
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Jac 441,774
More from around the web