Prove there's a god.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#610946 Mar 16, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
As obsessed as LargeLanguage is with spanking, I'm pretty sure one good smack on his ass and he'd be begging you to put the wood to him....
LOL

He'd prolly spooge his pants.
LargeLanguage

Chester, UK

#610947 Mar 16, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
As obsessed as LargeLanguage is with spanking, I'm pretty sure one good smack on his ass and he'd be begging you to put the wood to him....
Projecting your gay fantasizes eh BOY?

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#610948 Mar 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid.
Good answer.

For you.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#610949 Mar 16, 2013
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
More silly is it?
You obviously don't have a life. You are on topix all the time . One time I remember you saying that you were on assassins creed so you couldn't answer properly, you weren't at work, unless you are apparently a gaming tester and not a builder.
You are completely ignorant, you never used any facts, just made silly claims. You shown you were ignorant of the falklands war. You showed you were ignorant that not only of the pope, but that there is a new pope, so you don't pay any attention to the media
Hide, hide, hide.
Answer the question, was spanking the only form of punishment you received as a child?
You don't have any desire to answer, even for the sake of clarifying, understanding, or relating, or even to just get me off my back. What a peacekeeper!
Hide, hide, hide.
What?

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#610950 Mar 16, 2013
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Projecting your gay fantasizes eh BOY?
I'm not a boy, pervert, so you can stop fantasizing about me...

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#610951 Mar 16, 2013
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
More silly is it?
You obviously don't have a life. You are on topix all the time . One time I remember you saying that you were on assassins creed so you couldn't answer properly, you weren't at work, unless you are apparently a gaming tester and not a builder.
You are completely ignorant, you never used any facts, just made silly claims. You shown you were ignorant of the falklands war. You showed you were ignorant that not only of the pope, but that there is a new pope, so you don't pay any attention to the media
Hide, hide, hide.
Answer the question, was spanking the only form of punishment you received as a child?
You don't have any desire to answer, even for the sake of clarifying, understanding, or relating, or even to just get me off my back. What a peacekeeper!
Hide, hide, hide.
And on cue...he's back to his obsession with spanking...
Rush

Fairbury, NE

#610952 Mar 16, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
And on cue...he's back to his obsession with spanking...
He wants RR to spank him now? He really needs to find a new room for that sort of thing.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#610953 Mar 16, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Good answer.
For you.
Thanks, Princess Buttercup.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#610954 Mar 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha, and what about you guys always saying that science never "proves" anything?
What guys?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#610955 Mar 16, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
And on cue...he's back to his obsession with spanking...
Maybe he just took a few shots.....
LargeLanguage

Chester, UK

#610956 Mar 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
Overwhelming for you? Was spanking the only form of discipline you received as a child?

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#610957 Mar 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you didn't argue...
You didn't pay attention.
LargeLanguage

Chester, UK

#610958 Mar 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he just took a few shots.....
More personal attacks...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#610959 Mar 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
First they say that a black hole can be the size of an atom with the mass of a mountain, THEN they say that the smallest black hole possible must have three times the mass of our sun.
I probably should have dumbed it down for you since you're not into science. Black holes are like ice cream, they come in different 'flavors'. Some are big. Some are small. Some have a lot of mass, others not so much. Glad I was able to sort this out for you. Enjoy.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#610960 Mar 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither.
First they say that a black hole can be the size of an atom with the mass of a mountain, THEN they say that the smallest black hole possible must have three times the mass of our sun.
They don't even know what they're talking about. They're just guessing.
You don't know what they're talking about.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#610961 Mar 16, 2013
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not a paedophile who looks for newly born pubescent kids backsides.
Jist ask anyone here Lunger...Yer obsessed with it and "spank'n".

Yer really freaky Yknow?!
LargeLanguage

Chester, UK

#610962 Mar 16, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know what they're talking about.
Riverside Redneck can't figure out size doesn't equal mass.
LargeLanguage

Chester, UK

#610963 Mar 16, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Jist ask anyone here Lunger...Yer obsessed with it and "spank'n".
Yer really freaky Yknow?!
I'm not obsessed with it. I am only trying to put Riverside Redneck to the test like a good believer! But you can keep trying to convince me of things about myself that aren't true.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#610964 Mar 16, 2013
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
More personal attacks...
There's noth'n personal 'bout you Lunger...ya let it all hang out here...more than we want ta even know 'bout, but that don't stop you none Lunger...

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#610965 Mar 16, 2013
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not obsessed with it. I am only trying to put Riverside Redneck to the test like a good believer! But you can keep trying to convince me of things about myself that aren't true.
Why don't ya jist take a poll Lunger?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 15 min It aint necessari... 55,916
Massage for ladies in Muscat 1 hr Ziyad 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Steve III 649,768
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 3 hr Steve III 427
Will Atheism defeat religion by year 2038? (Feb '15) 3 hr Steve III 70
Does anybody know Doctor REALITY'S race or nati... 3 hr Johnny 39
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 3 hr Al Capone 2,292
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) Fri Noname 69
More from around the web