“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#610503 Mar 14, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats HMS Hermes, it`s been made into razor blades by now.
You`ll be starting a campaign to return Alaska to its natives about now.......right?...or no?
I doubt it. I also doubt that they want to secede from the US.

Honestly, without all the national pride shit talk we've been doing, what do you think would happen if they did?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#610504 Mar 14, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats HMS Hermes, it`s been made into razor blades by now.
You`ll be starting a campaign to return Alaska to its natives about now.......right?...or no?
I also don't understand the "HMS" thing. I know what it means, but I don't know what y'all have it on your boats. I know (based on your posts the past 6 months) that you don't hold a high regard for your queen, but do you know the countries feelings about it?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#610505 Mar 14, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
and you know this because of a feeling in your bowels...
cool....
I guess I have an intuition that you lack.

That's common amongst you closed-minded people.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#610506 Mar 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. The Iraqi really hit those poor people pretty hard. It's a good thing America was there to save the day.
But Britain were the man behind it.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#610507 Mar 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I was smashed in the head with pumpkins, stabbed in the leg with a fork, burned on the eyeball with a cigarette, had a beer bottle smashed over my head, forced to lick the cat poop off the carpet, drink liquid soap, clean the toilet with my toothbrush then brush my teeth and I also had to eat my mom's fruit cake....
Oh stop being stupid BOY! Was spanking the only punishment you receieved as a child?

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#610508 Mar 14, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
God doesn't need to be created. God is perfect, he is the perfect representation of perfection, he is existence itself in my opinion, existence and meaning already exists and doesn't need to be created.
Now you're just making excuses for why your logic fails. Not a wise thing to do as it betrays your dishonesty.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#610509 Mar 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
How about this, then:
That question betrays your mistake in reasoning.
Not all things do not need a creator, only those things in this universe.
All things don't need a creator, only those things in this universe, as far as we know.
But if God exists outside of the universe or outside of what we know of as the universe, that He is the source of all things and does not need to be created.
That question is meaningless and nonsensical. It's like asking what time is in on the moon. The time of day only really matter here on Earth.
But we know of a lot of things in this universe that do not need to be created, a lot of things, even the heavy elements. The atoms of the heavy elements can, and do, occur as a result of natural events.

Also, if there was life on the Moon, the time of day would matter there as well, and it does even without life because our probes are life-by-proxy.

It's not important whether something created the universe, that's what you are failing to see. Because even if it did, it doesn't help us at all, not at all. For all that matters this could be a computer simulation, and we're just constructs or people connected to the machine that runs the program that is our universe. But does that really change how things work in the universe? If you want to cure a disease, would knowing it was created help more than knowing how it was formed?

Since: May 11

UK

#610510 Mar 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I also don't understand the "HMS" thing. I know what it means, but I don't know what y'all have it on your boats. I know (based on your posts the past 6 months) that you don't hold a high regard for your queen, but do you know the countries feelings about it?
Its the Royal Navy so the vessels are all Her Majesty`s Ship...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#610511 Mar 14, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
But Britain were the man behind it.
What?

The US represented 74% of the armed forces in the Kuwait war. England was a mere 8%.

UK

#610512 Mar 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt it. I also doubt that they want to secede from the US.
Honestly, without all the national pride shit talk we've been doing, what do you think would happen if they did?
...you mean like the Falkland Islanders just voted to continue with their British citizenship?
God exists

Birmingham, UK

#610513 Mar 14, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
What caused god?
if i use my domino effect again. You will understand that you need one domino at the beginning to trigger the rest of the dominos. In talking about god, god exists and will always exist as everything has a beginning and it is god who triggers eveything.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#610514 Mar 14, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you're just making excuses for why your logic fails. Not a wise thing to do as it betrays your dishonesty.
Shut up NOW! Would you like to share your childhood memories you had with your mother? No you can't, you aint got nothing, kid, NOTHINING! GO KILL YOURSELF!
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#610515 Mar 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
The US represented 74% of the armed forces in the Kuwait war. England was a mere 8%.
That was because you had more troops. But britain has a similar impact, despite having less troops. We british defeated 300 iraqi tanks during the gulf war.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#610516 Mar 14, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
But we know of a lot of things in this universe that do not need to be created, a lot of things, even the heavy elements. The atoms of the heavy elements can, and do, occur as a result of natural events.
In theory, hydrogen and helium were created by Big Bang nucleosynthesis.

In Creation, hydrogen and helium were created by God.

Either way, they were created. They did not spontaneously appear.
Also, if there was life on the Moon, the time of day would matter there as well, and it does even without life because our probes are life-by-proxy.
But the time of day on the moon is irrelevant to the time of day on Earth.
It's not important whether something created the universe, that's what you are failing to see. Because even if it did, it doesn't help us at all, not at all. For all that matters this could be a computer simulation, and we're just constructs or people connected to the machine that runs the program that is our universe. But does that really change how things work in the universe? If you want to cure a disease, would knowing it was created help more than knowing how it was formed?
No. Knowing both would be more beneficial.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#610517 Mar 14, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up NOW! Would you like to share your childhood memories you had with your mother? No you can't, you aint got nothing, kid, NOTHINING! GO KILL YOURSELF!
So you have nothing intelligent or valid to offer. Next time just admit that you're an idiot, it would save the internet several bytes of useless data.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#610518 Mar 14, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
That was because you had more troops. But britain has a similar impact, despite having less troops. We british defeated 300 iraqi tanks during the gulf war.
Amazing.

I didn't think you could count that high without using ... oh wait, you are using a computer.

UK

#610519 Mar 14, 2013
God exists wrote:
<quoted text> if i use my domino effect again. You will understand that you need one domino at the beginning to trigger the rest of the dominos. In talking about god, god exists and will always exist as everything has a beginning and it is god who triggers eveything.
you can`t say everything has a cause then declare by fait that the cause itself doesn`t require a cause and expect to be taken seriously

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#610520 Mar 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
In theory, hydrogen and helium were created by Big Bang nucleosynthesis.
In Creation, hydrogen and helium were created by God.
Either way, they were created. They did not spontaneously appear.
<quoted text>
But the time of day on the moon is irrelevant to the time of day on Earth.
<quoted text>
No. Knowing both would be more beneficial.
You are presuming it was all created. Look carefully at the word you chose, just that one word can make all the difference. Then think on these:

Is a snowflake created by the water?

Is a rock created by the lava?

Is O2 created by the plants?

There is a massive difference between being created, and being the result of processes in the universe. Once you can wrap your brain around that difference, break through that barrier, you might just "get" it.

Why would knowing something is created be beneficial? How would knowing that a virus was created by something "outside" the universe explain how to stop it? This isn't a rhetorical question, please explain in detail exactly how knowing something was created by some outside force would help us to find a cure for that?

Now remember, without applying such information we have already cured many illnesses.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#610521 Mar 14, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Its the Royal Navy so the vessels are all Her Majesty`s Ship...
Gee, thanks.

I guess you missed it where I said "I know what it means"....

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#610522 Mar 14, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Right.

Sure.

uh-huh...

go on...

No, I'm listening...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min waaasssuuup 574,129
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 9 min Happy Lesbo 608,222
safe abortion clinic in manila (Jul '13) 15 min lyca 43
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 32 min duststorm 442,093
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 32 min andet1987 5,554
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 34 min sall 163
If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 53 min Romans Road 948
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Aardvark Ratnick 268,904
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 10 hr coco 204
More from around the web