Prove there's a god.
flup

Wellington, New Zealand

#610804 Mar 15, 2013
Well folks. I said a prayer to the Lord last night, and His reply was that I stay faithful to Him, and stay strong for Him, because His coming is near. I cried out to the Lord, and He answered me saying the time is short, and that I should repent, and turn my life around before it is too late. So, yeah, I gotta get back on the right path. ANYONE can travel down the broad, popular, winding, easy road that goes down to HELL. It's so EASY to travel down that path. But FEW people go on the straight, narrow, difficult, rocky road that leads up to Heaven and eternal life (Matthew 7:14). I wanna be part of God's few. Prayer: " Lord, I'm SORRY for the sin I have committed. I'm SORRY for rejecting you. I'm so SORRY for blaspheming your Holy Name. I'm SORRY for getting ANGRY at you when I KNOW I shouldn't have. I'm SO SORRY for all the EVIL I have thought, said and done against you. And I'm SORRY for saying evil of your Son and the Holy Ghost too. I'm SO SORRY!! Please Lord, cleanse my filthy, heart and bring Jesus into my life so that I may serve you, and ONLY you for the rest of Eternity. Please God, keep us away from the evil 666 Mark (VeriChip). PLEASE, Lord, bless everyone on this forum, and on this site (Topix), and indeed the whole of humanity and the world. I love you Lord. I truly do. In the Holy Spirit, and in Jesus' sweet Name I pray. AMEN."

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#610805 Mar 15, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Or...... you found the garlic!
A guy walks into the doctor's office.

A banana stuck in one of his ears, a garlic clove in the other ear, and a carrot stuck in one nostril.

The man says, "Doc, this is terrible. What's wrong with me?"

The doctor says, "Well, first of all, you need to eat more sensibly."

---

source: http://www.jokes4us.com/miscellaneousjokes/fo...

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#610806 Mar 15, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
"It is self"
Sounds like something a "great philosopher" might have once said.
I think it was "Know thy's'self."

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#610807 Mar 15, 2013
flup wrote:
Well folks. I said a prayer to the Lord last night, and His reply was that I stay faithful to Him, and stay strong for Him, because His coming is near. I cried out to the Lord, and He answered me saying the time is short, and that I should repent, and turn my life around before it is too late. So, yeah, I gotta get back on the right path. ANYONE can travel down the broad, popular, winding, easy road that goes down to HELL. It's so EASY to travel down that path. But FEW people go on the straight, narrow, difficult, rocky road that leads up to Heaven and eternal life (Matthew 7:14). I wanna be part of God's few. Prayer: " Lord, I'm SORRY for the sin I have committed. I'm SORRY for rejecting you. I'm so SORRY for blaspheming your Holy Name. I'm SORRY for getting ANGRY at you when I KNOW I shouldn't have. I'm SO SORRY for all the EVIL I have thought, said and done against you. And I'm SORRY for saying evil of your Son and the Holy Ghost too. I'm SO SORRY!! Please Lord, cleanse my filthy, heart and bring Jesus into my life so that I may serve you, and ONLY you for the rest of Eternity. Please God, keep us away from the evil 666 Mark (VeriChip). PLEASE, Lord, bless everyone on this forum, and on this site (Topix), and indeed the whole of humanity and the world. I love you Lord. I truly do. In the Holy Spirit, and in Jesus' sweet Name I pray. AMEN."
Catcher white sheet slowly falls over you.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#610808 Mar 15, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it was "Know thy's'self."
I think thee're correct.
flup

Wellington, New Zealand

#610809 Mar 15, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Catcher white sheet slowly falls over you.
God luvs ya, Catcher1. Remember: Long. Term.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#610810 Mar 15, 2013
Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>Ollie says that 'while its only one thing there looking for, and it's the thing that mades 'the' stuff', WHO made the dirt???
There has to be a 'cause' before there is an effect.
Any ideas....WHO or WHAt created the 'cause....WHO made the dirt???
Stanley seems to think that he knows...and so do most others...even those who are so full of schidt to ignore it and be stubborn about it.
Go Figure.
Oh dear!

Does yer momma know yer off the chain again Lunger?

Large loins made the "dirt" ya stepped in.
You know ...yer "other" personality...

Member?

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#610811 Mar 15, 2013
flup wrote:
Well, that's just all kinds of creepy and crazy...

Location hidden

#610812 Mar 15, 2013
larry wrote:
science has already proven to us that anything can be real.. because reality it'sself has never been real.. this is all fake.. we are experiencing something that never actually happened..
Don't worry yerself there Larry. Jist sit right here an relax.

{{{ORDERLY!}}}---BRING THE "FRIENDLY CHAIR" OVER HERE WILL YA?! AN HURRY!

Everything's gonna be jist fine in a few minutes son...

Location hidden

#610813 Mar 15, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey mac, allow me to disagree.
I have had the great olfactory displeasure of standing in line in Seoul.
How much was they ask'n fer seouls?

Is they legal ta put on a plane?

Location hidden

#610814 Mar 15, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU have the dumb?
What about Larry with "it'sself"?
Smatter with that?

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#610815 Mar 15, 2013
Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text> Poor old Lindy Chamberlain.
There are still so many question marks regarding that case.
It definitely did not help that they were Seventh Day Adventists.
Whether the victims in the story are religious, or not, is not relevant.

Location hidden

#610816 Mar 15, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Like the universe.
Thank you.
Apology accepted.
Prove the universe is infinite.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#610817 Mar 15, 2013
flup wrote:
Why so negative? Why a filthy heart? What about giving thanks? Being grateful? Whats the deal with the guilt? And what's this crap about that chip? You be trippin amigo...

Location hidden

#610818 Mar 15, 2013
Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>...
Stanley is usually Right.
Stanley sounds like he's been sucking on a tailpipe recently.
flup

Wellington, New Zealand

#610819 Mar 15, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that's just all kinds of creepy and crazy...
Well, whatever JT. But I'm TRYING to get on the right track to God. Remember: Accept the microchip and the Devil owns your ass.
flup

Wellington, New Zealand

#610820 Mar 15, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Why so negative? Why a filthy heart? What about giving thanks? Being grateful? Whats the deal with the guilt? And what's this crap about that chip? You be trippin amigo...
Yeh, I give thanx and am grateful for the blessings God gives me and my family. I'm a SINNER, therefore I am GUILTY. The CRAP about the chip is that it will be MANDATORY for EVERY American to have it implanted (embedded) in them from Saturday, March 23, 2013 (Sat. next week). THEN EVERYONE on the planet will be required to get it. THAT is the BIG DEAL about the chip. Accept it, and Satan will own your ass.

“Seventh son”

Since: Dec 10

Will Prevail

#610821 Mar 15, 2013
flup wrote:
<quoted text> Well, whatever JT. But I'm TRYING to get on the right track to God. Remember: Accept the microchip and the Devil owns your ass.

But you already accepted the microchip ,
Remember: You are posting here because of it.
Are you scared yet?
2020vision

North Augusta, SC

#610822 Mar 16, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Prove the universe is infinite.
We can't see the edge!
Lmk

United States

#610823 Mar 16, 2013
2020vision wrote:
<quoted text>
We can't see the edge!
The edge is where eyes are not capable of seeing....Its the MYSTERY OF FAITH!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Nohweh 49,671
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) 31 min poptropaa 44
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Phooey 647,075
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr WildWeirdWillie 182,660
I want a sugar daddy! (May '12) 1 hr Luke 115
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr DebraE 105,692
Jesus and Muhammad were FRAUDS 1 hr DebraE 28
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr Barnsweb 445,762
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 9 hr Jockfullonutz 28
More from around the web