Prove there's a god.

“B. Hussein Obama---”

Since: Nov 09

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#610793 Mar 15, 2013
subtle wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do Christians always have to prove that God exists??
Maybe it's because you christians are always telling us to believe what you tell us to believe, without giving us any reason for it.
subtle wrote:
<quoted text> Why don't you non-believers prove that God doesn't exist?
1. It is logically impossible to prove the nonexistence of something.

2. It's not our job to disprove your god anyway; it's your job to prove it.
subtle wrote:
<quoted text>It goes around in circles... why do you care if God exists if you do not believe in Him?
Because we don't want you imposing your religion on us.
subtle wrote:
<quoted text>It is time to stop 'bashing' God and find something productive to do with yourself!
Rejecting your god IS productive. We don't want your religion in our government.
subtle wrote:
<quoted text> I do not insult your beliefs so why insult the beliefs of those that believe in God?
You personally do not, but millions of your brothers and sisters in christ DO. If you don't push, we don't push back. See how simple that is?

“Talk Nerdy 2 me (>-<)”

Since: Dec 08

Reno

#610794 Mar 15, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Is "get's"... with an apostrophe... a word?
We both used it.
It is not and now I feel like I have the dumb.

“Talk Nerdy 2 me (>-<)”

Since: Dec 08

Reno

#610795 Mar 15, 2013
larry wrote:
science has already proven to us that anything can be real.. because reality it'sself has never been real.. this is all fake.. we are experiencing something that never actually happened..
Oh dear.
ROCCO

Twentynine Palms, CA

#610796 Mar 15, 2013
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
I often wonder and speculate on what it will be like when the rapture occurs, BILLIONS of people instantly gone.
car, busses, trains, planes crashed and mass caous.
The Christians rapture home, and sudden tribulation upon the earth.
What all the atheists will think and say......when they face the world leader that enforces the mark of the beast upon them in order for them to buy and sell.
those who don't take it, instantly killed.
those who do, instantly sealed in satan and cut off from God.
How will they explain billions of people instantly disappeared?
UFO'S? hoax?
what horrors will they endure as the 7 yr tribulation unfolds and they are quickly emersed in famine, fire from heaven, excessively hot temptures that cause boils all over them, plagues, and sorrow beyond imagination as the final battle of mankind is fought in Armageddon and the blood of death rises to the bridal of a horse.
What will go thru their godless minds when they see the Son of God comeing in the clouds, with an army of saints uncountable to cast them into the pit of fire and end it all on this earth?
Myth? perhaps you should ask yourself why there is not ever been found life on other planets. And then ask yourself why some planets 'COULD OF' had life before.......and why they don't anymore.
Then ck out the numerous events of history in the bible predicted and how they ALL came to pass exactly as foretold.
Myth?
i wouldn't take such a chance......
for one reason........ eternity is way too long to be wrong.
What WILL they say?

"I can't believe it's not butter."

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#610797 Mar 15, 2013
Hagen wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh dear.
Where you keep the garlic at? lol

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#610798 Mar 15, 2013
Hagen wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not and now I feel like I have the dumb.
Join the club!

I'm not only a member... I'm the president.

Club motto: "Apostrophes, the difference between knowing your sh!t and knowing you're sh!t."

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#610799 Mar 15, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Join the club!
I'm not only a member... I'm the president.
Club motto: "Apostrophes, the difference between knowing your sh!t and knowing you're sh!t."
Or...... you found the garlic!

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#610800 Mar 15, 2013
Hagen wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh dear.
YOU have the dumb?

What about Larry with "it'sself"?

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#610801 Mar 15, 2013
Hagen wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh dear.
Oh baby!!!

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#610802 Mar 15, 2013
Oh <comma> baby!!!

I need to start a new club.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#610803 Mar 15, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU have the dumb?
What about Larry with "it'sself"?
"It is self"

Sounds like something a "great philosopher" might have once said.

flup

Wellington, New Zealand

#610804 Mar 15, 2013
Well folks. I said a prayer to the Lord last night, and His reply was that I stay faithful to Him, and stay strong for Him, because His coming is near. I cried out to the Lord, and He answered me saying the time is short, and that I should repent, and turn my life around before it is too late. So, yeah, I gotta get back on the right path. ANYONE can travel down the broad, popular, winding, easy road that goes down to HELL. It's so EASY to travel down that path. But FEW people go on the straight, narrow, difficult, rocky road that leads up to Heaven and eternal life (Matthew 7:14). I wanna be part of God's few. Prayer: " Lord, I'm SORRY for the sin I have committed. I'm SORRY for rejecting you. I'm so SORRY for blaspheming your Holy Name. I'm SORRY for getting ANGRY at you when I KNOW I shouldn't have. I'm SO SORRY for all the EVIL I have thought, said and done against you. And I'm SORRY for saying evil of your Son and the Holy Ghost too. I'm SO SORRY!! Please Lord, cleanse my filthy, heart and bring Jesus into my life so that I may serve you, and ONLY you for the rest of Eternity. Please God, keep us away from the evil 666 Mark (VeriChip). PLEASE, Lord, bless everyone on this forum, and on this site (Topix), and indeed the whole of humanity and the world. I love you Lord. I truly do. In the Holy Spirit, and in Jesus' sweet Name I pray. AMEN."

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#610805 Mar 15, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Or...... you found the garlic!
A guy walks into the doctor's office.

A banana stuck in one of his ears, a garlic clove in the other ear, and a carrot stuck in one nostril.

The man says, "Doc, this is terrible. What's wrong with me?"

The doctor says, "Well, first of all, you need to eat more sensibly."

---

source: http://www.jokes4us.com/miscellaneousjokes/fo...

Hermosa Beach, CA

#610806 Mar 15, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
"It is self"
Sounds like something a "great philosopher" might have once said.
I think it was "Know thy's'self."

Hermosa Beach, CA

#610807 Mar 15, 2013
flup wrote:
Well folks. I said a prayer to the Lord last night, and His reply was that I stay faithful to Him, and stay strong for Him, because His coming is near. I cried out to the Lord, and He answered me saying the time is short, and that I should repent, and turn my life around before it is too late. So, yeah, I gotta get back on the right path. ANYONE can travel down the broad, popular, winding, easy road that goes down to HELL. It's so EASY to travel down that path. But FEW people go on the straight, narrow, difficult, rocky road that leads up to Heaven and eternal life (Matthew 7:14). I wanna be part of God's few. Prayer: " Lord, I'm SORRY for the sin I have committed. I'm SORRY for rejecting you. I'm so SORRY for blaspheming your Holy Name. I'm SORRY for getting ANGRY at you when I KNOW I shouldn't have. I'm SO SORRY for all the EVIL I have thought, said and done against you. And I'm SORRY for saying evil of your Son and the Holy Ghost too. I'm SO SORRY!! Please Lord, cleanse my filthy, heart and bring Jesus into my life so that I may serve you, and ONLY you for the rest of Eternity. Please God, keep us away from the evil 666 Mark (VeriChip). PLEASE, Lord, bless everyone on this forum, and on this site (Topix), and indeed the whole of humanity and the world. I love you Lord. I truly do. In the Holy Spirit, and in Jesus' sweet Name I pray. AMEN."
Catcher white sheet slowly falls over you.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#610808 Mar 15, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it was "Know thy's'self."
I think thee're correct.
flup

Wellington, New Zealand

#610809 Mar 15, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Catcher white sheet slowly falls over you.
God luvs ya, Catcher1. Remember: Long. Term.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#610810 Mar 15, 2013
Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>Ollie says that 'while its only one thing there looking for, and it's the thing that mades 'the' stuff', WHO made the dirt???
There has to be a 'cause' before there is an effect.
Any ideas....WHO or WHAt created the 'cause....WHO made the dirt???
Stanley seems to think that he knows...and so do most others...even those who are so full of schidt to ignore it and be stubborn about it.
Go Figure.
Oh dear!

Does yer momma know yer off the chain again Lunger?

Large loins made the "dirt" ya stepped in.
You know ...yer "other" personality...

Member?

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#610811 Mar 15, 2013
flup wrote:
Well, that's just all kinds of creepy and crazy...

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#610812 Mar 15, 2013
larry wrote:
science has already proven to us that anything can be real.. because reality it'sself has never been real.. this is all fake.. we are experiencing something that never actually happened..
Don't worry yerself there Larry. Jist sit right here an relax.

{{{ORDERLY!}}}---BRING THE "FRIENDLY CHAIR" OVER HERE WILL YA?! AN HURRY!

Everything's gonna be jist fine in a few minutes son...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 13 min Bongo 104,910
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min kent 673,430
News Michael Jackson broke down racial barriers (Jun '09) 1 hr Spotted Wee 1,563
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Peter Ross 445,807
crystal bottoms former charm on SouthernCharms (Sep '09) 5 hr Ann 36
How old is "old enough" for sex? (Jun '15) 6 hr Breadcrumb Trail 29
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 9 hr bad bob 184,629
More from around the web