Prove there's a god.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#610824 Mar 16, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey mac, allow me to disagree.
I have had the great olfactory displeasure of standing in line in Seoul.
Okay, I'll allow that as an exception to the rule.

Maybe.

The Borderland of Sol

#610825 Mar 16, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it was "Know thy's'self."
Now my eyes hurt...

The Borderland of Sol

#610826 Mar 16, 2013
flup wrote:
<quoted text> Yeh, I give thanx and am grateful for the blessings God gives me and my family. I'm a SINNER, therefore I am GUILTY. The CRAP about the chip is that it will be MANDATORY for EVERY American to have it implanted (embedded) in them from Saturday, March 23, 2013 (Sat. next week). THEN EVERYONE on the planet will be required to get it. THAT is the BIG DEAL about the chip. Accept it, and Satan will own your ass.
So your mythology includes the notion that you're a useless piece of dangerous, pointless crap?

Hmm.

You may have a point there.

Pardon me while I think it doesn't apply to me.

The Borderland of Sol

#610827 Mar 16, 2013
flup wrote:
<quoted text> Well, whatever JT. But I'm TRYING to get on the right track to God. Remember: Accept the microchip and the Devil owns your ass.
The devil's made by Intel?

Dump your computer!!
Greens - tuf

Kurnell, Australia

#610828 Mar 16, 2013
flup wrote:
Well folks. I said a prayer to the Lord last night, and His reply was that I stay faithful to Him, and stay strong for Him, because His coming is near. I cried out to the Lord, and He answered me saying the time is short, and that I should repent, and turn my life around before it is too late. So, yeah, I gotta get back on the right path. ANYONE can travel down the broad, popular, winding, easy road that goes down to HELL. It's so EASY to travel down that path. But FEW people go on the straight, narrow, difficult, rocky road that leads up to Heaven and eternal life (Matthew 7:14). I wanna be part of God's few. Prayer: " Lord, I'm SORRY for the sin I have committed. I'm SORRY for rejecting you. I'm so SORRY for blaspheming your Holy Name. I'm SORRY for getting ANGRY at you when I KNOW I shouldn't have. I'm SO SORRY for all the EVIL I have thought, said and done against you. And I'm SORRY for saying evil of your Son and the Holy Ghost too. I'm SO SORRY!! Please Lord, cleanse my filthy, heart and bring Jesus into my life so that I may serve you, and ONLY you for the rest of Eternity. Please God, keep us away from the evil 666 Mark (VeriChip). PLEASE, Lord, bless everyone on this forum, and on this site (Topix), and indeed the whole of humanity and the world. I love you Lord. I truly do. In the Holy Spirit, and in Jesus' sweet Name I pray. AMEN."
"and His reply was I stay faithful to Him , and stay strong for Him, because His coming is near."
Is God having sex with you ?
Greens - tuf

Sydney, Australia

#610829 Mar 16, 2013
New data suggests that a subatomic particle discovered last year is the elusive Higgs Boson say European physicists.
Further analysis is necessary,but if correct than in theory The Higgs exists as an invisible field interacting with other particles to provide them their mass.
Without it humans and all other joined-up atoms in the Universe would not exist.
Greens - tuf

Sydney, Australia

#610830 Mar 16, 2013
The Higgs Boson has passed two crucial tests, that being that it should have zero spin, and parity - a measure of how it's mirror image behaves in quantum physics should be positive, which it is.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#610831 Mar 16, 2013
Satan the devil fills the minds of millions and billions of ignorant people with all kinds of stupidity in relation to their beliefs,and hopes,that God isn't REAL. What it all boils down to is that they want to be free to live in REBELLION,and thus SIN. So they hate thinking about having to live MORALLY,and HOLY,the way Almighty God INTENDED for the human race to live.
Greens - tuf

Sydney, Australia

#610832 Mar 16, 2013
I have a problem with the zero spin part , no measurable momentum.
Now to me that's the still point.
It could be doing everything at the same time but still look completely still.
If you took a glass of water and vibrated the glass fast enough than the water would look like it wasn't even moving.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#610833 Mar 16, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
typical non-answer from an unbeliever who has nothing, but still likes to sneer at valid Creationist's explanations!
besides, that adam sandler bit was never funny!;)
"Valid creationist explanations".

Now THERE'S an oxymoron for you.

“I see quantum effects”

Location hidden

#610834 Mar 16, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. All you have to do, is say,"Your right dear" or, "Im sorry, I was wrong" And always remember, If the wife aint happy, aint nobody happy!
If a man speaks and no woman hears him, is he still wrong?

“I see quantum effects”

Location hidden

#610835 Mar 16, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you can agree that love is blind. Literally
We're ALL ugly on the inside.

“I see quantum effects”

Location hidden

#610836 Mar 16, 2013
Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>Ollie says that 'while its only one thing there looking for, and it's the thing that mades 'the' stuff', WHO made the dirt???
There has to be a 'cause' before there is an effect.
Any ideas....WHO or WHAt created the 'cause....WHO made the dirt???
Stanley seems to think that he knows...and so do most others...even those who are so full of schidt to ignore it and be stubborn about it.
Go Figure.
C'mon Blahblah.

How many socks you going to wear out?

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#610837 Mar 16, 2013
flup wrote:
<quoted text> Well, whatever JT. But I'm TRYING to get on the right track to God. Remember: Accept the microchip and the Devil owns your ass.
You need serious psychological counseling.

Odd, by the way, that I don't remember the word "microchip" when I read the bible...

“I see quantum effects”

Location hidden

#610838 Mar 16, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Join the club!
I'm not only a member... I'm the president.
Club motto: "Apostrophes, the difference between knowing your sh!t and knowing you're sh!t."
Don't forget commas.

Let's eat grandma.

Let's eat, grandma.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#610839 Mar 16, 2013
flup wrote:
<quoted text> Yeh, I give thanx and am grateful for the blessings God gives me and my family. I'm a SINNER, therefore I am GUILTY. The CRAP about the chip is that it will be MANDATORY for EVERY American to have it implanted (embedded) in them from Saturday, March 23, 2013 (Sat. next week). THEN EVERYONE on the planet will be required to get it. THAT is the BIG DEAL about the chip. Accept it, and Satan will own your ass.
Um...so basically you're a Poe, right? Either that or a complete moron.

Please explain how one implants over 300 million people with a microchip in 7 days.

We'll wait.
Greens - tuf

Sydney, Australia

#610840 Mar 16, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Whether the victims in the story are religious, or not, is not relevant.
I know that, but it really did become an issue, no thanks to the media.
It really was trial by media.

“~ Per aspera ad astra ~ ”

Since: Mar 13

UK

#610841 Mar 16, 2013

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#610842 Mar 16, 2013
Just Think wrote:
Odd, by the way, that I don't remember the word "microchip" when I read the bible...
They change it, as needed, over the years. How convenient for them.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#610843 Mar 16, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget commas.
Let's eat grandma.
Let's eat, grandma.
Woman, without her, man is a dog.

Woman, without her man, is a dog.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 hr Tellthetruth 37,310
The American Dream is DEAD DEAD DEAD. 2 hr Johnny 18
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Tony 6,554
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 3 hr Johnny 24
Why doesn't God STOP the world's MADNESS and in... 4 hr Doctor REALITY 10
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr oneear69 688,931
You are of your father.....the devil 5 hr Doctor REALITY 3
More from around the web