Prove there's a god.

“Talk Nerdy 2 me (>-<)”

Since: Dec 08

Reno

#610746 Mar 15, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, in my defense, all this could have been avoided...
... but, noOoo...
Hagen, along with taping my upper lip to my eyelids, stitched my lower lip to my bellybutton!
All I did this time was ask...
"What's tiny and yellow and shaped like a rowboat?"
The answer, of course, is... "A tiny yellow rowboat."
I have no idea what she was thinking.
*Get's out the staple gun*

“Talk Nerdy 2 me (>-<)”

Reno

#610747 Mar 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
A hooker can wash her crack an resell it.
Ok, that was funny and clever.

“Talk Nerdy 2 me (>-<)”

Reno

#610748 Mar 15, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up girlie! Keep your nose out of this!
Ah. No.
christianity is EVIL

Summerside, Canada

#610749 Mar 15, 2013
wvufan102 wrote:
your breathing proof enough faith bound or by science its easy to prove take our earth the perfect distance from the sun. Not too close to burn but not to far to freeze there many ways to prove take air u dont see it but is it not there because you breath it. As for what god you believe in or what not as a christian that i am the bible only states a fool one time and that is someone who does not believe in a god the proof is in our everyday life.
special pleading FALLACY
just bc something exists doesnt prove god

www.godchecker.com

try again

“Talk Nerdy 2 me (>-<)”

Reno

#610750 Mar 15, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what you typically believe. And a black hole is an erupted star you idiot!
Imploded....
Rush

Fairbury, NE

#610751 Mar 15, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Rush is back from the dead?
I meant, from suicide! HAHAAHAHAH!!!!
I was never gone. How come all of your posts from the last two weeks are gone? Why were you not on for a few days? Get kicked off for a bit? It was so nice without you, but I bet you hear that alot.
christianity is EVIL

Summerside, Canada

#610752 Mar 15, 2013
Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does the Catholic Church let innocent children be molested ?
bc theyre all coc****uckers with way too much power..
Rush

Fairbury, NE

#610753 Mar 15, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I see. Did your momma tell ya you were inferior and womem are all knowing and powerful? You are an effeminate, feminists man, aren't you?
No, but your momma told me she wishes you would shower once in a while. And clean your room. And not spend so much alone time in the bathroom. And not use all the peanut butter, and get the dog sick. That poor, poor, dog.......
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#610755 Mar 15, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
I was never gone. How come all of your posts from the last two weeks are gone? Why were you not on for a few days? Get kicked off for a bit? It was so nice without you, but I bet you hear that alot.
The posts were deleted by moderators, young idiotic apprentice of mine! I'm disowning you as a child, useless piece of trash!
Rush

Fairbury, NE

#610756 Mar 15, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
The posts were deleted by moderators, young idiotic apprentice of mine! I'm disowning you as a child, useless piece of trash!
LOL! Do you realize what a joke you are?LOL!

Since: Mar 13

Orangeville, Canada

#610757 Mar 15, 2013
V for Vendetta wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you need proof that there is a God? What's the point? Would you live your life differently if you had indisputable proof? It's like asking whether there is proof that wind exists. If you were struck by lightning and lived, would you believe in God then? I doubt it. If He stood in front of you and said, I am the real deal, you would probably say you were hallucinating or having a flash-back. When you can only think with a logical mind, it is nearly impossible to believe in someone greater than us who could have no beginning or end. People in general scoff at that which they cannot comprehend. You either believe or you don't--it's a choice. I think the universe is too large for anyone to know for sure who or what "God" could possibly be. How does not believing make one's life better? To me, it's pretty depressing to believe that "man" is the best thing this universe has to offer.
I would live my life muuuch differently. If god stood in front of me and did some godly stuff I would be front row and center every Sunday at Church.....just sayin..
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#610758 Mar 15, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Do you realize what a joke you are?LOL!
Yes I do fool! I was bantering with you, but it was meant to patronize and intimidate you based on your youth, foolhead!
Rush

Fairbury, NE

#610759 Mar 15, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
How can I be your apprentice, when you dont have anything to teach, but yet have so much you need to learn. It is OK that you are just a baby yet, but one day you will grow up and be a big boy, and have friends and stuff. Well, that is unless you talk. If you do any talking, you will most likely be friendless. Like now.
Rush

Fairbury, NE

#610760 Mar 15, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I do fool! I was bantering with you, but it was meant to patronize and intimidate you based on your youth, foolhead!
Oh, I see. Gee, golly,wow, I am now hurt, and intimidated! oh, wow, you are so old! And you called me a foolhead! The agony! LOL. You really a punch line to a very old, bad, joke.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#610761 Mar 15, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I see. Gee, golly,wow, I am now hurt, and intimidated! oh, wow, you are so old! And you called me a foolhead! The agony! LOL. You really a punch line to a very old, bad, joke.
It was a simple phrase that you gawped on idiotic lout! You made something of it in your head, not me! So perhaps considering you perceived my comment that way, and thought that is what I tried to come across as, perhaps you actually felt it.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#610763 Mar 15, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
I married at 40.
Because I'm a butt ugly, fat mofo with missing teeth and a hairy ass.
whew! one less rooster to compete with up in this hen house!;)

Since: Mar 11

Australia

#610764 Mar 15, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Latest findings suggest that universes don't always exist. They now know that they are created by black holes. The big question now is how do black holes get created, and where did all the "stuff" that the universe is made from, come from. This last question is probably the ultimate question to answer. For example; two thirds of the cosmos is made up of dark energy. Where did it come from?
I thought we knew what caused black holes - stars. "All the stuff", I'm thinking there only looking for one thing, a partical and there on the verge of that discovery. Scientists are crunching the number's, at this moment. There's a machine under the mountains in(I think) Switzerland. It's a partical excelerator, it reproducess the "Big Bang". As I say it's only one thing there looking for, it's the thing that makes the "stuff", I think.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#610765 Mar 15, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
I married at 40.
Because I'm a butt ugly, fat mofo with missing teeth and a hairy ass.
I guess you can agree that love is blind. Literally

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#610766 Mar 15, 2013
Apocalypse666 wrote:
Come on and do it.
Prove there's a god.
Don;t read off scripture or anything like that just prove there's a god.
Why do Christians always have to prove that God exists?? Why don't you non-believers prove that God doesn't exist? It goes around in circles... why do you care if God exists if you do not believe in Him? It is time to stop 'bashing' God and find something productive to do with yourself! I do not insult your beliefs so why insult the beliefs of those that believe in God?

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#610767 Mar 15, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Shoulda bought YOU a new one.
I have an inflatable I'm fond of. No issues with storage or transport, and I suspect I could mend it wi' duct tape.
Yeah!!!

He even asked how much I'd take for it... before he borrowed it. NO SALE!

Oh well...

That's how it goes. Few people will take care of another's things like they do their own, with exception to the ones that don't take care of their own things.

Guess it was partly my fault for not letting him know. I offered it to him to borrow. He's a decent enough fella and it was an honest mistake.

I always have duct tape with me on the water. One never knows when an emergency might arise.

Kayak Repair 101:(The REAL class is down the hall, if ya can afford it.)

Ended up trimming a little plastic from around the cockpit and ground it into a powder. There's a block of foam stuffed in the bow, right behind where the hole was (serves as extra flotation in case the boat gets swamped). Some Gorilla Glue was squirted into the hole and allowed to do its thing >>> expand (more-or-less served as void filler). If you've ever worked with that stuff, then you know how porous it is. The excess was planed/sanded away and the powdered plastic sprinkled over what was left, then melted in with a pencil torch and sanded again. Repeated the process several times and it ended up looking pretty good... better than expected.

There's undoubtedly a better way it could've been done... but, us “frugal” types make do with what we can.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min New Age Spiritual... 670,393
No Walls! Don't fence Me In! 3 min Tony 30
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min Elerby 100,706
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 10 min Tony 6,148
the telomere 1 hr Kimberly2017 3
secret weapon contributing to global chaos...pa... 1 hr Kimberly2017 6
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr waaasssuuup 445,657
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) Wed Pegasus 286,455
More from around the web