Comments
579,221 - 579,240 of 732,521 Comments Last updated 15 min ago

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#610198
Mar 13, 2013
 
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
I know...it's weird, but it happened. I was sober a damn judge, too.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#610199
Mar 13, 2013
 
...sober AS a dam* judge...dam* keyboard.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#610200
Mar 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
*facepalm*
Do you EVER get laid?
just mess'n around a lil bit, wildeman. it gets boring talk'n the same-ol same-old all the time. besides, i have to give the haters something to talk about;)

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#610201
Mar 13, 2013
 
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah! So many of them take off more than you ask them to. There was one "stylist" I was tempted to beat down and shave her head so she'd GET how ticked I was about her inability to understand what "no shorter than shoulder length" meant.
I suspect their own hair is a reflection of their skill...
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/indianapolis-...
Don't let self-satisfied, butt ugly and/or old, fat bytches do your hair.
if i may chime in; short-hair grooming is considered to be more of a hygienic issue these days as well! i'm considering maybe getting into the brazillian waxing business and am working on getting a loan as we speak.

just talking 'shop' with my lady friends:)

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#610202
Mar 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
just mess'n around a lil bit, wildeman. it gets boring talk'n the same-ol same-old all the time. besides, i have to give the haters something to talk about;)
Huh? Your lecherousness is what is same-old same-old. Can't you find some other aspect of Christianity to denigrate for entertainment for a change? Maybe your wife could give you some hints.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#610203
Mar 13, 2013
 
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? Your lecherousness is what is same-old same-old. Can't you find some other aspect of Christianity to denigrate for entertainment for a change? Maybe your wife could give you some hints.
At least the "strange" he thinks about isn't so strange he has to go to Asia to keep from getting arrested for satisfying it.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#610204
Mar 13, 2013
 
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
if i may chime in; short-hair grooming is considered to be more of a hygienic issue these days as well! i'm considering maybe getting into the brazillian waxing business and am working on getting a loan as we speak.
just talking 'shop' with my lady friends:)
Nothing tops lovin' from the oven. Unless it's butterin' my biscuit. ;)

Or a discount. xD

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#610205
Mar 13, 2013
 
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary what in 2013?
Unemployed?
Proof that there really are more stupid people in the world than smart ones.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/18/hill...

What kind of idiot would admit to paying to hear a proven liar "speak" about anything?

Their stupid hurts my empathic brain.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#610206
Mar 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

waaasssuuup wrote:
i'm considering maybe getting into the brazillian waxing business
Maybe you could shave them in the shape of jesus....

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#610207
Mar 13, 2013
 
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>At least the "strange" he thinks about isn't so strange he has to go to Asia to keep from getting arrested for satisfying it.

What is that supposed to mean?
Explain it, or you make no sense.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#610208
Mar 13, 2013
 
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? Your lecherousness is what is same-old same-old. Can't you find some other aspect of Christianity to denigrate for entertainment for a change? Maybe your wife could give you some hints.
don't make me pick up that rock and throw it back at your old worn-out ass!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#610209
Mar 13, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

nanoanomaly wrote:
What kind of idiot would admit to paying to hear a proven liar "speak" about anything?
Sounds kind of biased. I've never known her to lie, but the other side is just as bad if not worse. Can you say Ann Coulter? LOL....

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#610210
Mar 13, 2013
 
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, in our eastern philosophy there is no 'God'. We don't even understand what the God word means.
Brahma is more complicated than energy. We can't say what it is, but we can say what it isn't!
You just did say what it is >>> "more complicated than energy".

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#610211
Mar 13, 2013
 
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>At least the "strange" he thinks about isn't so strange he has to go to Asia to keep from getting arrested for satisfying it.
yeah - what she said!

and btw nano- i'm sorry if i got out of line w/you; it was a lllllooooonnnnngggg boring day:(

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#610212
Mar 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing tops lovin' from the oven. Unless it's butterin' my biscuit. ;)
Or a discount. xD
just when i think i'm gonna be in trouble, nano proves once again that she's the coolest thing on the thread!;)

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#610213
Mar 13, 2013
 
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
R u writing dirty words with numbers, monkey boy?
What's a dirty word?

Have you ever had "six" with a great ape?

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#610214
Mar 13, 2013
 
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Proof that there really are more stupid people in the world than smart ones.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/18/hill...
What kind of idiot would admit to paying to hear a proven liar "speak" about anything?
Their stupid hurts my empathic brain.
Well you just covered 99% of politics,

proven liars "speaking" about everything.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#610215
Mar 13, 2013
 
Fournication?

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#610216
Mar 13, 2013
 
Have you ever been "eight"?

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#610217
Mar 13, 2013
 
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you could shave them in the shape of jesus....
i wouldn't consider that, but my motto would be 'we aim to please'!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 min JudgeNJury 257,760
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 12 min pure top 721
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min confrinting with ... 538,594
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 15 min CunningLinguist 226,159
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 25 min Israelis r Marxis... 117,943
justice for Ethan abernathy 38 min Jami richardson 1
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 38 min bacon hater 94,606
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Epiphany2 599,750
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 2 hr Elohimsokie 2,412
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 hr Le_le 173,257
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••