Greens - tuf

Australia

#610119 Mar 13, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you know if the dog understands it or not?
I think it is safe to say that dogs do not understand it. If you think that by giving a dog a zap of energy every time it barks is helping it to understand what energy is than you are wrong. It fears something that it does not comprehend. It sees nothing but feels pain. It will stop barking, but not because it understands energy, but because it understands pain.
Greens - tuf

Australia

#610120 Mar 13, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you know if the dog understands it or not?
If I was a dog and if I understood energy than I would surely not be calling any human being" master".
Why are they "man's best friend" , why all this loyalty?
We are not worthy of this admiration.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#610121 Mar 13, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>It's all about greed and money. I can understand a company wanting to make profit, BUT I can't understand how they knowingly could hurt innocent people while making it. To me it is immoral.
But you are failing to see that the anti-medicine campaigns are ALSO about greed and money. Education is the only thing that can show you the real picture, actual, scientific, information and not some campaign, slogan filled, advertisement pushing, website. These same websites try to push "herbal supplements" or specific dietary "plans," which require the purchase of expensive brand name products. You are deciding to fund a different type of greed, that's all, you are not part of the solution when you ascribe to the conspiracy "theories," you become part of the opposite problem, you become another religious nut.
chris

Lafayette, LA

#610124 Mar 13, 2013
chris wrote:
<quoted text>
you could just go to hell yourself
sure, i think he played for the lakers

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#610125 Mar 13, 2013
chris wrote:
plus the magnesium flushes out the calcium
Well yes and no. Magnesium is used to treat kidney stones caused by excess calcium. The magnesium helps to dissolve the excess calcium and allow it to be fluxed out of the body. Calcium is a major mineral and needs magnesium in order to assimilate into the body. However, as important as Calcium is, it should never be taken on its own. Otherwise it will pull magnesium out of body parts in order to assimilate. This will actually create a magnesium deficiency, and the person will feel worse. This occurs often with people who drink milk. Milk is about 8 calcium to 1 magnesium and it will create a magnesium deficiency.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#610126 Mar 13, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever. 125%, 87%...
You're still more likely to be taped in the UK.
I do thank you for being honest.
Whatever - 87% actually means less and UN figures are more reliable than some blog

Let me go through this for you seeing as you are a little hard of thinking

100% is an equal chance

more than 100% is a higher chance

less than 100% is a lower chance

Now are stupid enough to try and convince the world that 87% is higher than 100%

I know a very successful Jewish trader, I asked for the secret of his success.“Easy” he tells me “I buy for a penny and sell for twopence, one percent profit is enough for anyone”

Location hidden

#610127 Mar 13, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
Cute picture. Too bad it's made by a biased company that supports the vaccine industry. Obvious fail.

Location hidden

#610128 Mar 13, 2013
flup wrote:
Not enough Pepsi.
I hear the pope drinks popesi-cola.

#610129 Mar 13, 2013
Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>Stanley says you must also include the fact that the population of the US of A is over 300+ million people versus the UK being under 100 Million people.
That would hav a big effect on 'choice' of perpertrators of rape. These miscreants would have a greateer number to choose from in the US of A. They would not, for example' have to travel too far from their own territory.
I think that my Stanley is on to something there.
Note Reported rapes per year per 100,000 population

The UK is considerably more crowded at 243,820 square Km
with 62 million inhabitants

Compared to the US 9,826,675 square Km and just over 300 million inhabitants

That gives US inhabitants around 10 times the space to play in

Wrong Again Stanley

#610130 Mar 13, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>Are you schizophrenic?
Nope, are you?

Location hidden

#610131 Mar 13, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
These same websites try to push "herbal supplements" or specific dietary "plans," which require the purchase of expensive brand name products.
Not really. I do not believe in commercial dietary plans. Herbs however do have a place in a healthy diet, BUT I do not take them based on anything other than the science, and then I choose the purest form of it, not the most advertised form of it.
You are deciding to fund a different type of greed, that's all,
Nope. Most vitamin companies make crap products. This is why some people with good intentions take vitamins and lose faith in them. The ones they took weren't really manufactured properly and had little, if any value. My father was like this. He bought vitamins and herbs from a place that advertised "buy one, get two free" and they were just worthless capsules and pills. The vitamin industry is very big and people unwittingly buy products that will do them little good, not because a certain 'vitamin' was bad, but because of the way the vitamin was manufactured, bottled and sold. There's a lot of hype and the consumer needs to know exactly what they are buying. I still remember of how everyone bought into the hype about coral calcium. LOL..

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#610140 Mar 13, 2013
scaritual wrote:
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
How about this? In all polls and surveys,¾ of the people that respond and are recorded make up 75% of the statistics.
<quoted text>
... Holy crap.
Jesus poop?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#610141 Mar 13, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
That isn't at all what I was saying.
The truth of matter... the kids I was referring to didn't really want to go to school in the first place... nor did they want to work. They just wanted an excuse for staying at home, and a BIG paycheck after they finished.
It all went downhill, IMO, when schools like that switched from a percentile grading system to a GPA/4.0 system. That way, the school could make the claim of producing more cream from the crop, so-to-speak... when, in actuality, they were doing just the opposite.
While I was instructing, they started offering an Associates program... about 6 more months for an extra $10... rounding the total tuition out at approximately $30K. At that point, technically, I couldn't teach students anymore... not the ones wanting credit toward an AS... even though the course material (what I specifically taught) was identical one way or the other. The school's admins claimed that a Master's was required for that. Many of the degreed instructors quit. I mean, crap... why would they have wanted to earn a Master's just so they could continue teaching at that crummy place?
On top of that...
Students wanting to transfer to the AS program would have had to retake any courses already completed under the tutelage of an instructor without a Master's. It was bullsh!t! The school wouldn't accept its own credits!
The moral of the story is...
The students should have attended a real school, an accredited one... where they actually would've been required to apply themselves... and probably spend less for it.
Don't knock a quality education, RR.
Whew!

I was thinking there was no moral to the story.

Silly RR.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#610142 Mar 13, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>He who holds his hatred close to his heart has a dark lover.
ummm.....

So only hate filled people make love to black people?!

O_o

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#610143 Mar 13, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>So what are you tell'in us, that you don't bend over in the shower?
No, I squat.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#610144 Mar 13, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Or become a serial killer....
Women can drive ya crazy that way.....

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#610145 Mar 13, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Is that anything like "once you go black, you never go back"?
No, it's "Once you go black, you're a single mother."

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#610146 Mar 13, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
YAAAY!!
Finally freed up.
Time to celebrate.
**pours Catch a Bishop's Finger**

Location hidden

#610149 Mar 13, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
No, I squat.
Just make sure you're doing them properly.

http://www.builtlean.com/2010/07/20/how-to-do...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#610153 Mar 13, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
7/5ths of 5/7ths = 5/7ths of 7/5ths
Duh!
Derp. You forgot to add pi.

....and Cool Whip.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 min Chris Clearwater 174,541
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 6 min WasteWater 96,444
Too many Asians in California which makes it suck (Mar '12) 6 min Aikifreak 95
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 8 min lil whispers 602,819
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 30 min Aikifreak 37,352
why are mexican men are small and ugly??? (May '07) 33 min Musicislife 171
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 43 min Oxbow 550,917
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Charlie Sheen 262,083
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 3 hr girls united states 173

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE