Prove there's a god.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#610537 Mar 14, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't talk silly please, RR. Was spanking the only form of punishment you received as a child?
No, I was also beaten with a hot frying pan and forced to wash M*A*S*H*

“Talk Nerdy 2 me (>-<)”

Since: Dec 08

Reno

#610538 Mar 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
*takes a double look*
Hellooo Hagens
Whoa there fella. Barking up the wrong tree there.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#610539 Mar 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I was also beaten with a hot frying pan and forced to wash M*A*S*H*
You sure were and are a hard child to raise! You answered to OCB, I don't know why you wouldn't respect anybody else aside from OCB, your momma figure.

Don't be silly boy! Was spanking the only punishment you received as a child? Compulsive liar, boy! I'm turning you down as a child, definitely! You aint good enough as a human being!

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#610540 Mar 14, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>But there's nothing wrong with HL and River talking gay sex on here everyday....
Know what I mean?
i know EXACTLY what you mean! maybe we should show our flamer friends just what they're missing with our hot steamy cyber hetro-sex!;)

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#610541 Mar 14, 2013
Hagen wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa there fella. Barking up the wrong tree there.
Ok.

I'll be out back chasin my tail if anyone needs me.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#610543 Mar 14, 2013
Hagen wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa there fella. Barking up the wrong tree there.
Hagen!!!( Al throws a big hug, picks her up and gives her a twirl) how are you kiddo?!!

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#610544 Mar 14, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure were and are a hard child to raise! You answered to OCB, I don't know why you wouldn't respect anybody else aside from OCB, your momma figure.
Don't be silly boy! Was spanking the only punishment you received as a child? Compulsive liar, boy! I'm turning you down as a child, definitely! You aint good enough as a human being!
I know man, I'm a terrible human being.

But seriously, what I was a kid my dad used to shove his thumbs in to my eyeballs until they pop, he would deliberately drive over my foot with his truck, one time he even maybe look into the barrel of a loaded shotgun and said "just kidding".

But even more seriously, I'm not gonna answer your questions because you're a f*cking a**hole. You're a piece of sh*t little loser troll that's constantly on everyone's ass for nothing.

Remember about an hour ago you told Koder to kill herself?

Here's an idea, why don't you practice what you preach, d*ckhead.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#610545 Mar 14, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up NOW! Would you like to share your childhood memories you had with your mother? No you can't, you aint got nothing, kid, NOTHINING! GO KILL YOURSELF!
<COUGH> Geeze Lunger!
Put yer arm down... an close yer legs!!

Yer stink'n up the whole place!
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#610546 Mar 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I know man, I'm a terrible human being.
But seriously, what I was a kid my dad used to shove his thumbs in to my eyeballs until they pop, he would deliberately drive over my foot with his truck, one time he even maybe look into the barrel of a loaded shotgun and said "just kidding".
But even more seriously, I'm not gonna answer your questions because you're a f*cking a**hole. You're a piece of sh*t little loser troll that's constantly on everyone's ass for nothing.
Remember about an hour ago you told Koder to kill herself?
Here's an idea, why don't you practice what you preach, d*ckhead.
Getting angry because you are coming to the end of yourself, and can no longer hide, BOY?

Don't call me that SON! Only bitchings is you sodhead!

You show no sign to answer my questions even to just clarify, to make peace, or to get to know me! You utter fool and asshole! Blame yourself, and stop blaming others, you child abusing little know it all prick!

Now look here! Was spanking the only form of punishment you received as a child?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#610547 Mar 14, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure were and are a hard child to raise! You answered to OCB, I don't know why you wouldn't respect anybody else aside from OCB, your momma figure.
Don't be silly boy! Was spanking the only punishment you received as a child? Compulsive liar, boy! I'm turning you down as a child, definitely! You aint good enough as a human being!
Still goi'n on 'bout the >>SPANK'N<< s hit huh?

Miss'n yer priest again LUNGER?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#610548 Mar 14, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure were and are a hard child to raise! You answered to OCB, I don't know why you wouldn't respect anybody else aside from OCB, your momma figure.
Don't be silly boy! Was spanking the only punishment you received as a child? Compulsive liar, boy! I'm turning you down as a child, definitely! You aint good enough as a human being!
Yer momma says you was easy ta take care of.

Jist put the dog on one end of the chain, an you on the other, an throw ya both out in the dump., an she didn't have ta feed neither of ya fer a week!
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#610549 Mar 14, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text><COUGH> Geeze Lunger!
Put yer arm down... an close yer legs!!
Yer stink'n up the whole place!
I'm not a child predator you moron!
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#610550 Mar 14, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Yer momma says you was easy ta take care of.
Jist put the dog on one end of the chain, an you on the other, an throw ya both out in the dump., an she didn't have ta feed neither of ya fer a week!
Why did you retire early? You must have missed a few opportunities!

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#610551 Mar 14, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a child predator you moron!
That ain't what yer parole officer says Lunger.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#610552 Mar 14, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did you retire early? You must have missed a few opportunities!
I ain't retired...It's my job ta keep an eye on you "special" pervs.

“Wrath”

Since: Dec 10

Is revenant

#610553 Mar 14, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
And some that aren't:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =BjNyQvhsQE8XX

I have no doubt that we not only have the most advanced carriers, we are the best at it, and have the most advanced planes that fly from them. We also have the experience, so much in fact other countries will look to us to design their own. Our carrier task forces alone are enough to keep any of several other country's combined entire accumulation of air-forces land and naval in check.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#610554 Mar 14, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did you retire early? You must have missed a few opportunities!
I see ya finally got yer head out'a Stan's azz huh Lunger?
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#610555 Mar 14, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> I ain't retired...It's my job ta keep an eye on you "special" pervs.
No it's not idiot! The wannabe topix lawyer speaks does he?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#610557 Mar 14, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> I see ya finally got yer head out'a Stan's azz huh Lunger?
He just came up for air, he's goin right back in.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#610558 Mar 14, 2013
Hagen wrote:
I see the nuts are still in full swing in here. Hi Heathens :D
geeeheeheeheee!

It's Hagen!

<big goofy grin>

What's tiny and yellow and shaped like a rowboat?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 15 min Neville Thompson 281,477
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 23 min PELE78 55,945
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 25 min Steve III 650,019
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr Aussie Kev 2,307
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr old school 44,929
How to find good supplier from china 2 hr choise 1
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 3 hr Marylin 35
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) Mon Jesus 47
More from around the web