Prove there's a god.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#610492 Mar 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Something that has always existed has no beginning and therefore, no creator.
And therefore no proof.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#610493 Mar 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you beat them up alright. England was like the big school bully picking on the weak little nerdy kid...
Check this out. LOL
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:The_empire_strikes...
But Kuwait was like that too.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#610494 Mar 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I was also beating with copper wire, strangled, hit with a hammer, struck across the back with a cat-o-nine tails, drug around by a tractor, forced to eat human feces, and endured several hours of Laverne & Shirley.....
Oh, stop being stupid, BOY! You obviously were not beat with a copper wire, you obviously, or probably not strangled, you obviously, or probably were not hit with a hammer. You obviously were not hit with a cat on nine tails. You obviously were not drug around by a tractor, you obviously were not forced to eat human shit. And Laverne and Shirly doesn't count.

Was spanking the only punishment you received as a child?
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#610495 Mar 14, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Thus you contradict yourself. If everything needs a creator, then nothing can just "exist forever," it must be created. When you make an exception for your god, you destroy your own logic.
God doesn't need to be created. God is perfect, he is the perfect representation of perfection, he is existence itself in my opinion, existence and meaning already exists and doesn't need to be created.
Don

Louisville, KY

#610496 Mar 14, 2013
13th Door wrote:
<quoted text>
And therefore no proof.
God was created ex nihilo...

It is an interesting discussion, but boils down to simple faith. No one has to agree with anothers opposing view, yet, everyone should respect one another's individual belief systems.

Since: May 11

London, UK

#610497 Mar 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you beat them up alright. England was like the big school bully picking on the weak little nerdy kid...
Check this out. LOL
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:The_empire_strikes...
Thats HMS Hermes, it`s been made into razor blades by now.

You`ll be starting a campaign to return Alaska to its natives about now.......right?...or no?

London, UK

#610498 Mar 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Was it shooting at a wooden boat? LMAO
no it was an old US heavy cruiser.

London, UK

#610499 Mar 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Something that has always existed has no beginning and therefore, no creator.
and you know this because of a feeling in your bowels...

cool....

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#610500 Mar 14, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Thus you contradict yourself. If everything needs a creator, then nothing can just "exist forever," it must be created. When you make an exception for your god, you destroy your own logic.
How about this, then:
That question betrays your mistake in reasoning.

Not all things do not need a creator, only those things in this universe.

All things don't need a creator, only those things in this universe, as far as we know.

But if God exists outside of the universe or outside of what we know of as the universe, that He is the source of all things and does not need to be created.

That question is meaningless and nonsensical. It's like asking what time is in on the moon. The time of day only really matter here on Earth.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#610501 Mar 14, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
But Kuwait was like that too.
I know. The Iraqi really hit those poor people pretty hard. It's a good thing America was there to save the day.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#610502 Mar 14, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
Oh, stop being stupid, BOY! You obviously were not beat with a copper wire, you obviously, or probably not strangled, you obviously, or probably were not hit with a hammer. You obviously were not hit with a cat on nine tails. You obviously were not drug around by a tractor, you obviously were not forced to eat human shit. And Laverne and Shirly doesn't count.
Was spanking the only punishment you received as a child?
No, I was smashed in the head with pumpkins, stabbed in the leg with a fork, burned on the eyeball with a cigarette, had a beer bottle smashed over my head, forced to lick the cat poop off the carpet, drink liquid soap, clean the toilet with my toothbrush then brush my teeth and I also had to eat my mom's fruit cake....

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#610503 Mar 14, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
You`ll be starting a campaign to return Alaska to its natives about now.......right?...or no?
I doubt it. I also doubt that they want to secede from the US.

Honestly, without all the national pride shit talk we've been doing, what do you think would happen if they did?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#610504 Mar 14, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
I also don't understand the "HMS" thing. I know what it means, but I don't know what y'all have it on your boats. I know (based on your posts the past 6 months) that you don't hold a high regard for your queen, but do you know the countries feelings about it?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#610505 Mar 14, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
and you know this because of a feeling in your bowels...
cool....
I guess I have an intuition that you lack.

That's common amongst you closed-minded people.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#610506 Mar 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. The Iraqi really hit those poor people pretty hard. It's a good thing America was there to save the day.
But Britain were the man behind it.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#610507 Mar 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I was smashed in the head with pumpkins, stabbed in the leg with a fork, burned on the eyeball with a cigarette, had a beer bottle smashed over my head, forced to lick the cat poop off the carpet, drink liquid soap, clean the toilet with my toothbrush then brush my teeth and I also had to eat my mom's fruit cake....
Oh stop being stupid BOY! Was spanking the only punishment you receieved as a child?

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#610508 Mar 14, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
God doesn't need to be created. God is perfect, he is the perfect representation of perfection, he is existence itself in my opinion, existence and meaning already exists and doesn't need to be created.
Now you're just making excuses for why your logic fails. Not a wise thing to do as it betrays your dishonesty.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#610509 Mar 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
How about this, then:
That question betrays your mistake in reasoning.
Not all things do not need a creator, only those things in this universe.
All things don't need a creator, only those things in this universe, as far as we know.
But if God exists outside of the universe or outside of what we know of as the universe, that He is the source of all things and does not need to be created.
That question is meaningless and nonsensical. It's like asking what time is in on the moon. The time of day only really matter here on Earth.
But we know of a lot of things in this universe that do not need to be created, a lot of things, even the heavy elements. The atoms of the heavy elements can, and do, occur as a result of natural events.

Also, if there was life on the Moon, the time of day would matter there as well, and it does even without life because our probes are life-by-proxy.

It's not important whether something created the universe, that's what you are failing to see. Because even if it did, it doesn't help us at all, not at all. For all that matters this could be a computer simulation, and we're just constructs or people connected to the machine that runs the program that is our universe. But does that really change how things work in the universe? If you want to cure a disease, would knowing it was created help more than knowing how it was formed?

London, UK

#610510 Mar 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I also don't understand the "HMS" thing. I know what it means, but I don't know what y'all have it on your boats. I know (based on your posts the past 6 months) that you don't hold a high regard for your queen, but do you know the countries feelings about it?
Its the Royal Navy so the vessels are all Her Majesty`s Ship...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#610511 Mar 14, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
But Britain were the man behind it.
What?

The US represented 74% of the armed forces in the Kuwait war. England was a mere 8%.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 17 min Lbj 105,643
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 17 min It aint necessari... 49,152
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 21 min Michael 646,770
White women leaving their white families in dro... (Aug '09) 29 min Kelly 329
Love or money 57 min Kelly 1
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr WasteWater 2,094
Jilat ketiak!! apa komen anda? (Aug '10) 1 hr love licking armpit 22
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 3 hr taylorr 25
More from around the web