|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Who knows? Maybe nothing. There was a statistical anomaly, and some people found it interesting enough to research. Presumably it's felt that this might be some evidence of the inherent nature of sexual orientation somehow.
Seriously, I really wonder if there is something to being left handed vs right. I was just kinda yanking yer chain just a little though....:)

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
pfft HA HA !!!
Here's a clue, buttwad.
Gay sex does not equal homosexuality.
Yeah!

Example: Air-borne pheromones + bull isolated with tractor = bull on tractor sex. It works the same way with two bulls isolated with each other. The smell of a cow in heat drives them mad with the urge and they will mount whatever is in reach. Humans don't have the excuse of being confused by a smell, we have minds that reason. Too bad so many people take advantage of young minds that haven't developed a keen sense of logic yet. You know who I'm referring to.

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay sex is even more common in animals than homosexuality is. But both are pretty common.
Animals with lower functioning brains are only reacting to something abnormal in their environment; usually a toxin of some sort.

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously, I really wonder if there is something to being left handed vs right. I was just kinda yanking yer chain just a little though....:)
We know what you were yanking.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I know you were. But it is interesting how complicated we are, and how little we really know about ourselves. In many ways I think we may never know the entire influence of nature and nurture on us.

San Francisco

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>We know what you were yanking.
"Shut it, perv", as you like to say.

San Francisco

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Animals with lower functioning brains are only reacting to something abnormal in their environment; usually a toxin of some sort.
Is that a cry for help, Prickles?

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
of course that means it is normal
and
No, it isn't and neither are you.

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
To repeat the first sentence in a more detailed manner. No living organism is normal, even behavior. The simple fact that your DNA is not a clone of one of your parents means you will be different from them, genetically, this makes "normal" impossible for biological organisms. Even medical professionals are avoiding the word normal now as well, because there is no normal for the stats either, there are typical tolerance levels, and those have to be adjusted every once in a while to remain accurate enough to be useful. So no, nothing is normal behavior, even heterosexuality.
You live in a fantasy world. stop trying to pull the rest of the world in with you. Clue: It won't fit.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Touch wrote:
The Jewish people are still here. They are your proof.
Why does Adam Lanza's picture say that he died
the day before the shooting?
Why did they cut his hair so strange?
He was cute.
Did his brother have guns too?
Did Adam have to ride the bus with the
Kinder kids?
What are leadership skills?
Carlsbad Development told me that they make the
children climb an electrical pole for leadership.
No safety gear.
This town is crazy.
Satanic. Stupid.
The fire burned the Carlsbad Caverns?
God watches. Bless our children. Adam.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah!
Example: Air-borne pheromones + bull isolated with tractor = bull on tractor sex. It works the same way with two bulls isolated with each other. The smell of a cow in heat drives them mad with the urge and they will mount whatever is in reach. Humans don't have the excuse of being confused by a smell, we have minds that reason. Too bad so many people take advantage of young minds that haven't developed a keen sense of logic yet. You know who I'm referring to.
Ya, I gotcha ;)

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya but...
It's you.
We know.
You're gullible.
At times.

I prefer to think of it as trusting.

Too much sometimes.
flup

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
God is our protection.
What god??

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You live in a fantasy world. stop trying to pull the rest of the world in with you. Clue: It won't fit.
It's hilarious when some of these posters say shit like "There's no such thing as normal"...

I think they want their abnormal life (which is neither better or worse than normal life) to feel more normal to them.

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't had the infamous flu shot in over ten years.
Strangely enough, I haven't had the flu in over ten years either.
huh...
Some people just have better immune systems than other people. I don't do the flu shots either and I haven't had the flu since 1995. My daughter has never caught the flu and my mom has only caught it twice in her life, so it might be genetic.

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It's hilarious when some of these posters say shit like "There's no such thing as normal"...
I think they want their abnormal life (which is neither better or worse than normal life) to feel more normal to them.
Duh!

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
How about this? In all polls and surveys, of the people that respond and are recorded make up 75% of the statistics.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Serious?
I've seen some polls that show something about an "average American" that was polled to like 1,500 people...
... Holy crap.

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Drug companies should not be allowed to advertise. People see these things, run to their doctor and beg for them, which the doctors are all too happy to prescribe because they get rewarded for prescribing it.
Look what happened with YAZ.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Animals with lower functioning brains are only reacting to something abnormal in their environment; usually a toxin of some sort.

Are you saying if you use rat poison , the rats will turn gay?
flup

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? You're such an inept human, such a failure as a living organism, that you have to have some invisible babysitter watching you just to be a decent person. That's sad, and says a lot more about you than about atheists.
It doesn't matter what you think of me as a person. We're all gonna die and end up in a wooden box under the ground ANYWAY. But my NUKE means we all just end up under the ground (no box necessary).

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

688 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min June VanDerMark 533,347
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min Insults Are Easier 256,875
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 8 min UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE 5,264
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 10 min Krackerjacks 115,552
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 12 min UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE 172,527
Nine Eleven 23 min Insults Are Easier 40
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 47 min Sijo 423
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 56 min Buck Crick 224,543
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••