Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#610439 Mar 14, 2013

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#610440 Mar 14, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Seeing how I'm not a hippie nor narrow minded your self-made delusions don't concern me. Nice diversion from the topic of vaccines though. Guess when you have no points to make, diversions are all you're left with. Noted. LOL...
I think I took too many iron supplements, my poop was black.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#610441 Mar 14, 2013
lovesing1409 wrote:
who is pattys daughter sister??????IM LOST.
Inbreeding will do that...

“When you treat people as they ”

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#610442 Mar 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You may live a few years longer, but our quality of life is far hgiher.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quality-of-life_Index
internationalliving.com/2010/02/quality-of-li...
Higher, not far higher, I’ve told you 10 million times not to exaggerate
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
We're happier.
<quoted text>
Forced insurance is awesome?
<quoted text>
MIT, Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Caltech... The best in the world (in the US)
<quoted text>
Clogged streets and "roundabouts"?? LOL
<quoted text>
HA HA HA !!!
Bullshit.
<quoted text>
The US has more take home pay, per capita, than the UK.
<quoted text>
Your gubment mandates vacation????
LMAO! Sounds real "free" to the business owners...
<quoted text>
Who, who, who, who, who, who and Clapton?
Big deal.
<quoted text>
Thanks to our help, sure.
Y'all had a big problem with Scotland for what like 1,000 years? LMAO!
<quoted text>
Tea?!? Oh, wow.... Sri Lanka beats BOTH our asses.
<quoted text>
America has United in front of it's name, you go and be great, we'll be United...
<quoted text>
And here I was thinking tea was your #1...
Earl Grey, hot.
The 2012 Happy Planet Index international rankings (taken every 3 years) The US did not come in the top 50, the UK came 41st

2009 US=114th and the UK=74th
2006 US=115 and the UK=108th

So lie one to you

I take it you don’t believe in insurance?

Education, not institutions, you have some wonderful institutions for sure, pity you didn’t make use any

As opposed to box junctions and a little inter city infrastructure

Utilitoes, cheaper in the UK
Healthcare, free at the point of source in the UK
Heath insurance – automatically deducted and cheaper in the UK
Rent, car insurance, house insurance – cheaper in the UK

Take home pay, yes, gross pay, no, the UK income tax is far higher than the US as is VAT or equivalent) however you must remember that some of that additional deduction goes to “forced” health insurance that you decry.

Honey, I am a business owner an I would not have it any other way, not only for myself but my employees. Slave labour was dumped a long time ago, After a decent holiday workers come back refreshed and ready to give their all

Look them up dumbo.

Grenada???

Nope, about a hundred and fifty years but I would not expect you to know much about British history, after all you know fookall about your own

This is true, if you like Ceylon tea, personally I find it weak and tasteless rather like the American brew.

The UK is united too – nah, nah, I raise you a Great

Oh no, not having you beats it all

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#610443 Mar 14, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Seeing how I'm not a hippie nor narrow minded your self-made delusions don't concern me. Nice diversion from the topic of vaccines though. Guess when you have no points to make, diversions are all you're left with. Noted. LOL...
Vaccines help more than they hurt. Unless you miss the polio outbreaks.

#610444 Mar 14, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>It seemed to me that you called her schizophrenic in a way that would imply that schizophrenia was something to be ashamed of or would make a person "less than".
Sort of along the lines of saying that Mylan must be dyslexic because of his/her dislike of vaccines.
Or that Stan and Ollie's dyslexia is the cause of their misogyny. It must suck being retarded, uh I mean dyslexic.
What it seemed to you is beside the point, you have shown before that you jump in without knowing all the facts

I was calling her schizophrenic with aspergers because of her paranoiac godbot fuelled foul mouthed attacks on several people on this and other threads. She seems to have settled down again in the last few days so we can guess another 4 or 5 weeks before she hits a bad again.

FYI, I did not realise that Stan and Ollie were dyslexic. I may not agree with wat he says but It does explain the coherence and analytical content of his posts. I realise you will not understand that so FYI dyslectics tend to be more intelligent than ignorant prats like you.

#610445 Mar 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You are very behind the times.
An easier question would be, What wars has the US lost.... It's a very small list.
<quoted text>
You HAVE TO welcome the 5 week vacation thing, it's ordered by your gub'ment for you to do so.
HA HA !!
<quoted text>
Ahahahahaha!!!!
HA HA HA HA !!!!!
"pretty good roads leading to airports"
BWAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!
<quoted text>
LMAO!!
We know, you have pretty good roads leading to airports......
HA HA HA !!!!
No it wouldn’t. Certainly not since 1945, look it up, I think you will be surprised, and shocked. In that time the US has won one war against a bunch of poorly armed hill farmers.

Jeez you are a sick and nasty bugger aren’t you. Actually I voluntarily give my employees an extra week because they deserve it (obviously you don’t) on top of the result of many years of hard union struggle and the addition of parity across the EU. The days of the Victorian iron master are long past here in the UK

Hope you feel the same way In May when I am relaxing in southern France or in August when I am relaxing possibly else where (but probably southern France) and again during the winter break when I am relaxing and unwinding for two weeks while you are grafting for a pittance and no thanks.

Careful, you’ll have a seizure and remember the high cost of medication you’ll have to pay.

#610446 Mar 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Shit, I hadn't considered that.
Happens a lot with you
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#610447 Mar 14, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
What it seemed to you is beside the point, you have shown before that you jump in without knowing all the facts
I was calling her schizophrenic with aspergers because of her paranoiac godbot fuelled foul mouthed attacks on several people on this and other threads. She seems to have settled down again in the last few days so we can guess another 4 or 5 weeks before she hits a bad again.
FYI, I did not realise that Stan and Ollie were dyslexic. I may not agree with wat he says but It does explain the coherence and analytical content of his posts. I realise you will not understand that so FYI dyslectics tend to be more intelligent than ignorant prats like you.
We engaged in the falklands. We beat the US raptor in a tournenment with our typhoon winning 9/10 battles. We only lost three of our tanks in the gulf war and beyond, the americans lost thousands.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#610448 Mar 14, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA !!

If that was a joke, I dig it.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#610449 Mar 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
I think I took too many iron supplements, my poop was black.
Try holding a magnet up to it and see if it sticks...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#610450 Mar 14, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
The 2012 Happy Planet Index international rankings (taken every 3 years) The US did not come in the top 50, the UK came 41st
2009 US=114th and the UK=74th
2006 US=115 and the UK=108th
So lie one to you
Different source, different numbers. No lie.
I take it you don’t believe in insurance?
I don't believe in forced insurance, no.
Education, not institutions, you have some wonderful institutions for sure, pity you didn’t make use any
Aside from the highest GDP in the world?

nah.
As opposed to box junctions and a little inter city infrastructure
"little" inner city infrastructure?

HA !

The US has the best insterstate highway system in the world.
Utilitoes, cheaper in the UK
Healthcare, free at the point of source in the UK
Heath insurance – automatically deducted and cheaper in the UK
Rent, car insurance, house insurance – cheaper in the UK
Take home pay, yes, gross pay, no, the UK income tax is far higher than the US as is VAT or equivalent) however you must remember that some of that additional deduction goes to “forced” health insurance that you decry.
So? My take home pay is undoubted;y higher than yours. Sucks to be overtaxed, huh?
Honey, I am a business owner an I would not have it any other way, not only for myself but my employees. Slave labour was dumped a long time ago, After a decent holiday workers come back refreshed and ready to give their all
You CAN'T have it any other way. You are FORCED to give a 5 week vacation.

Bunch o lazt ass Brits.
Look them up dumbo.
Grenada???
Gulf War I
Gulf War II

Thanks for nothing.
The UK is united too – nah, nah, I raise you a Great
Oh no, not having you beats it all
Sorry, the UK is not Brittain, or England - whatever you wasnt to call it.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#610451 Mar 14, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
Vaccines help more than they hurt. Unless you miss the polio outbreaks.
You're totally missing the point. Yes the OLD vaccines from the 50's and 60's worked fine, but current vaccines offer very limited help, and in some cases actually HURT you more than they help.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/ar...

No one is saying that the 'idea' of vaccines isn't good, but they (for whatever reason) just aren't as effective as they used to be.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#610452 Mar 14, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
No it wouldn’t. Certainly not since 1945, look it up, I think you will be surprised, and shocked. In that time the US has won one war against a bunch of poorly armed hill farmers.
Never heard of Kuwait?

Ya, we won that one.

In 100 days.

HOO-RAH!
Jeez you are a sick and nasty bugger aren’t you. Actually I voluntarily give my employees an extra week because they deserve it (obviously you don’t) on top of the result of many years of hard union struggle and the addition of parity across the EU. The days of the Victorian iron master are long past here in the UK
In America, we have this little thing called "earn your keep". At my company, they offer a 1 week vacation for the 1st year, 2 weeks for years 2-5, 3 weeks for years 6-15 and 4 weeks for 16 years+

And the company does that without it being forced by the gub'ment.
Hope you feel the same way In May when I am relaxing in southern France or in August when I am relaxing possibly else where (but probably southern France) and again during the winter break when I am relaxing and unwinding for two weeks while you are grafting for a pittance and no thanks.
LMAO!

What you call a vacation sounds like torture to me. Who'd want to spend vacation in a 3rd world country?

For the sake of Pete!

I take a one week vacation every 4 months.

Any more than that seem very lazy.
Careful, you’ll have a seizure and remember the high cost of medication you’ll have to pay.
I pay for no medication, except for Tylenol.

But when I hadda buy antibiotics, they cost me a whopping $9 for 30 days. My wife is on a thyroid medication that costs a whole $10 for 3 months....

Real "high price"...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#610453 Mar 14, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Try holding a magnet up to it and see if it sticks...
LOL, I'll get my son to do that...
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#610454 Mar 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA !!
If that was a joke, I dig it.
And yet you have no stats.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#610455 Mar 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Different source, different numbers. No lie.
<quoted text>
I don't believe in forced insurance, no.
<quoted text>
Aside from the highest GDP in the world?
nah.
<quoted text>
"little" inner city infrastructure?
HA !
The US has the best insterstate highway system in the world.
<quoted text>
So? My take home pay is undoubted;y higher than yours. Sucks to be overtaxed, huh?
<quoted text>
You CAN'T have it any other way. You are FORCED to give a 5 week vacation.
Bunch o lazt ass Brits.
<quoted text>
Gulf War I
Gulf War II
Thanks for nothing.
<quoted text>
Sorry, the UK is not Brittain, or England - whatever you wasnt to call it.
Our british tanks had only three loses in both gulf battles. You lost thousands, you had many of your tanks asses kicked by both friendly fire and the outdated iraq machinary as well as their poorly trained soldiers.

The UK is britain and Ireland! But we are talking about the UK! The UK includes england, moron!
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#610456 Mar 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Never heard of Kuwait?
Ya, we won that one.
In 100 days.
HOO-RAH!
<quoted text>
In America, we have this little thing called "earn your keep". At my company, they offer a 1 week vacation for the 1st year, 2 weeks for years 2-5, 3 weeks for years 6-15 and 4 weeks for 16 years+
And the company does that without it being forced by the gub'ment.
<quoted text>
LMAO!
What you call a vacation sounds like torture to me. Who'd want to spend vacation in a 3rd world country?
For the sake of Pete!
I take a one week vacation every 4 months.
Any more than that seem very lazy.
<quoted text>
I pay for no medication, except for Tylenol.
But when I hadda buy antibiotics, they cost me a whopping $9 for 30 days. My wife is on a thyroid medication that costs a whole $10 for 3 months....
Real "high price"...
But we won the falklands in just 3 months, dopehead!
And vaccinations are schedualed here too, and aren't paid for, idiot!
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#610457 Mar 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, I'll get my son to do that...
Why not you? Is it because you rather your son collect diseases than yourself? Selfish slab of bullshit!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#610458 Mar 14, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
Our british tanks had only three loses in both gulf battles.
Probably because all you sent in was three.
You lost thousands,
Probably because we sent in tens of thousands and we were on the front line while the British tanks were busy making tea.
you had many of your tanks asses kicked by both friendly fire and the outdated iraq machinary as well as their poorly trained soldiers.
Ya, thanks for all the help.

You lazy Brits were busy on a 5 week vacation while American soldiers were putting their lives on the line to help protect YOU.
The UK is britain and Ireland! But we are talking about the UK! The UK includes england, moron!
The UK is more than Britain & Ireland, dumb ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 30 min Clearwater 71,225
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 32 min jane 103
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr truth 659,007
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 2 hr crucifiedguy 5,101
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 2 hr Spider1954 3,053
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 2 hr Brian_G 787
Want men to sniff my wifes dirty knickers 2 hr Awesomeash31 10
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr MUQ2 283,045
News Reason to cringe: Female voters react to Trump 6 hr Fit2Serve 298
More from around the web