Comments
579,021 - 579,040 of 732,792 Comments Last updated 6 min ago

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#609965 Mar 12, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not “degreed” either... and, frankly, was a little “outraged” myself... not at Wendy's or at the former student's new employers... but, at the whiners.
I was there, instructing part time, for the extra income >>> at $8/hr, 15-20 hrs a week!
So, fugg 'em!
Here's another “fun” fact...
I attended that same school in the early 90s. Back then, tuition was right at $10K for one year of instruction... 8 hours a day, 5 days a week... and a substantial potion of it was hands-on. Students actually received exposure to the equipment they were being told about (Cisco, NetGen, various lab tools and rack-mounted appliances, etc.).
In '05, the same course of study costed slightly more than $20K.... again, for one year... but, classroom time was reduced to 5 hours a day, 4 days a week... with very little equipment to lay hands on, other than PCs.
IOW >>> Twice the cost for half the instruction!
It's nothing more than a diploma mill these days.
A substantial potion, eh? Cool!

Lol, but you're so right. Kids today are getting brainwashed into thinking the only way through life is with a degree. And parents have gotten duped into thinking they have to pay for college...

I done diddly done do done did told my boys that if they want to go to college, either star saving or get a scholarship. I ain't payin fer it.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#609966 Mar 12, 2013
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
did i say it was true? no i said i heard a FUNNY story.
it wasn't true, it was a FUNNY story.
you know, HA HA....
but isn't it true how fools rush to assumptions all the time......
Ya but...

It's YOU.

Yaknow?

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#609967 Mar 12, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! Did you also know that 15 percent of people who dislike mayonnaise are good dancers, compared with 29 percent of people in general?
Or that 44 percent of people who regularly check their horoscope also floss regularly; in general, only 28 percent of people floss regularly.?
What gives with those stats?
Who knows? Maybe nothing. There was a statistical anomaly, and some people found it interesting enough to research. Presumably it's felt that this might be some evidence of the inherent nature of sexual orientation somehow.

Location hidden

#609968 Mar 12, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
How about this? In all polls and surveys,¾ of the people that respond and are recorded make up 75% of the statistics.
Serious?

I've seen some polls that show something about an "average American" that was polled to like 1,500 people...

“design is God's trademark”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#609969 Mar 12, 2013
jefro wrote:
hello
hello.

San Francisco

#609971 Mar 12, 2013
Touch wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jewish people are still around. They are your proof that there is God.
Likewise, the existence of every culture with a deity is proof that those deities exist too then.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#609972 Mar 12, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
So you don't know what "genetically modified organism" means. Did you know that the domestic canine and feline are also examples of GMOs? Yep. That's a very sloppy, and archaic, method of genetic modification but it's altering a species genetically with a specific goal in mind. Horses are now also genetically modified organisms, we bred them for specific purposes and now they fit in their niches that we created for them because of it. Again, ALL bananas you can eat are genetically modified, want to see a real banana?
http://s2.hubimg.com/u/953053_f260.jpg
http://cdnimg.visualizeus.com/thumbs/dc/2e/ar...
Real bananas.
There's a huge difference between hybridized corn, breeding a Doberman with a Collie and splicing the genes of a squash with those of a virus, fktard.

http://www.responsibletechnology.org/gmo-dang...

A "difference" that could eventually cause the extinction of our species if it causes us to become infertile and unable to respond to antibiotics.

Location hidden

#609973 Mar 12, 2013
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
did i say it was true? no i said i heard a FUNNY story.
it wasn't true, it was a FUNNY story.
you know, HA HA....
but isn't it true how fools rush to assumptions all the time......
Oh, the atheists got all butt hurt from that one.

Good job!

San Francisco

#609975 Mar 12, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
that's why when these atheists get enough power in governments they always holocaust them!
Except for the Christians who did that.

Location hidden

#609976 Mar 12, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd agree if it was anyone but Patty.
She'll believe anything.
As long as it doesn't go against her religious beliefs.
Just like some other people I know.
Pfft whatever, duder. You believed that she was passing off a "FUNNY story" as truth.

Follower.

Location hidden

#609977 Mar 12, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya but...
It's YOU.
Yaknow?
and you are you......... ya know?

Location hidden

#609979 Mar 12, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya but...
It's YOU.
Yaknow?
Ya but...

It's you.

We know.

You're gullible.

Location hidden

#609981 Mar 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, the atheists got all butt hurt from that one.
Good job!
They would have to have a heart to get hurt.......

Location hidden

#609983 Mar 12, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
I'm bored so I shall show you maize ... or corn as we call it in the US:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maize#Breeding
Yep, your yellow corn in the grocer, genetically modified since 1997. Yellow corn itself is a genetically modified organism, the result of inbreeding.
Hybridization is natural, moron.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-128...

Splicing/inserting genes from another species is not.

San Francisco

#609984 Mar 12, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>
When a kid gets "sexualized" by someone of the same sex they continue practicing what gets them off. It's common enough among abused altar boys for anyone to see the pattern.
And you got that info where?
Why else do you think it's so important for the older gays to indoctrinate kids in the public school system?
???
Haven't you heard the sentiment, "Ya gotta train em young!"?
Like religious proselytizing?

BTW, how is that search for my post about sex trips to Asia coming along?

Location hidden

#609985 Mar 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, my ex father in law was a gardener. And yes, he was put out of business 'cuz the wetbacks underbid everyone, every time.
The same thing happened to my new father in law and me, in construction.
Oops, I forget. Nowadays, in SoCal, it's no longer construction, it's construción.
I call it something else.
USG

Saint Louis, MO

#609986 Mar 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
The hypothetical is a boy raised in a home with 5 women, I say it'd influence him and you ask "how so?"?
O_o
So because he is around women, he would want to be gay? So a girl in the same scenario would want to be gay as well then?

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

Boss of the Inland Empire

#609989 Mar 12, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Who knows? Maybe nothing. There was a statistical anomaly, and some people found it interesting enough to research. Presumably it's felt that this might be some evidence of the inherent nature of sexual orientation somehow.
Seriously, I really wonder if there is something to being left handed vs right. I was just kinda yanking yer chain just a little though....:)

Location hidden

#609990 Mar 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
pfft HA HA !!!
Here's a clue, buttwad.
Gay sex does not equal homosexuality.
Yeah!

Example: Air-borne pheromones + bull isolated with tractor = bull on tractor sex. It works the same way with two bulls isolated with each other. The smell of a cow in heat drives them mad with the urge and they will mount whatever is in reach. Humans don't have the excuse of being confused by a smell, we have minds that reason. Too bad so many people take advantage of young minds that haven't developed a keen sense of logic yet. You know who I'm referring to.

Location hidden

#609993 Mar 12, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay sex is even more common in animals than homosexuality is. But both are pretty common.
Animals with lower functioning brains are only reacting to something abnormal in their environment; usually a toxin of some sort.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min Porkpie Hat 257,861
Last Word + 2 8 min Hannah V 494
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min June VanDerMark 538,804
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 29 min Thinking 226,286
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 31 min Senecus 599,840
Difference between white masons and black masons (Apr '08) 39 min Dave 310
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 39 min ajay 738
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 hr KiMare 94,646
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••