#609942 Mar 12, 2013
/potion/portion/

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#609943 Mar 12, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! Did you also know that 15 percent of people who dislike mayonnaise are good dancers, compared with 29 percent of people in general?
Or that 44 percent of people who regularly check their horoscope also floss regularly; in general, only 28 percent of people floss regularly.?
What gives with those stats?
How about this? In all polls and surveys,¾ of the people that respond and are recorded make up 75% of the statistics.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#609945 Mar 12, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>You're welcome. It is a very important and sometimes over looked vitamin, as is vitamin D.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamin_B12
Mrs Redneck is my B12 pusher.

Location hidden

#609947 Mar 12, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>It would cause him to respect women more but other than that I see no reason it would have any effect.
Shhiiiiit, it may cause him to hate women more.

Either way, I guess it IS speculation.

Location hidden

#609950 Mar 12, 2013
USG wrote:
<quoted text>
How so?
Really?

The hypothetical is a boy raised in a home with 5 women, I say it'd influence him and you ask "how so?"?

O_o

“design is God's trademark”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#609951 Mar 12, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
...and you believe that to be a true story? Oh that`s right, you`re a christian of course you do.
NO Mr.C thats why i said i heard a FUNNY story.

it was a HA HA ... a joke.

but like most 'stories' came with a moral of truth in it.

Location hidden

#609952 Mar 12, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? Where did you pull that from?
My chocolate starfish.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#609953 Mar 12, 2013
pentagram1920 wrote:
There is nothing but death, pain, suffering, war and disease in your... world everyday.
If you don't like it here you are welcome to go somewhere else.

Location hidden

#609954 Mar 12, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a fool would believe that's a true story.
'Nuff sed.
did i say it was true? no i said i heard a FUNNY story.
it wasn't true, it was a FUNNY story.
you know, HA HA....

but isn't it true how fools rush to assumptions all the time......

Location hidden

#609955 Mar 12, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Predators are more likely to mess with kids who don't have a dad around that might beat their ass or kill them if they get caught abusing the kids. Women tend to let things slide that a man wouldn't.
I've heard of single moms who move guys in after meeting them online. What kind of idiot lets a stranger live in the same house with their kids? Stupid ones.
When a kid gets "sexualized" by someone of the same sex they continue practicing what gets them off. It's common enough among abused altar boys for anyone to see the pattern. Why else do you think it's so important for the older gays to indoctrinate kids in the public school system? Haven't you heard the sentiment, "Ya gotta train em young!"?
Ugh, yes. I've heard that phrase before.

I don't know if it makes me sick or makes me wanna kill someone.

Naw, it's both.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#609956 Mar 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
*hands Aero a tissue*
Twas a joke, son.
I'd agree if it was anyone but Patty.

She'll believe anything.

As long as it doesn't go against her religious beliefs.

Just like some other people I know.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#609957 Mar 12, 2013
pentagram1920 wrote:
The racist mind-set of Western imperialism mostly pictures Jesus as a blonde, blue eyed figure in portraits LoL.
In reality, he probably had a more orient look.
Why don't you go to Israel and have a look around?

Location hidden

#609958 Mar 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I know!!
I've seen little kids, like 7 years old, tell their mom to shut up.
Holy shit, Ida got the back of the hand for that one, then chew on a bar of soap !!
you know why it is like that now don't you? parents let the TV babysit the kids.
instead of interacting with them or sending them OUTSIDE to play they let kids watch TV and play video games with violence all the time, and then they wonder why their 8 yr old is cussing them out or like you said telling them to shut up.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#609959 Mar 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It's odd that so many of these "gay" children are raised by single moms...
When a boy is raised in a house with mom, grandma, auntie, and 2 sisters, what kind of upbringing do you think that boy's gonna have?
That's not only odd.

It's a lie.

Location hidden

#609960 Mar 12, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
An appreciation for women's authority.
BTW, did you know there is a correlation between homosexuality and left-handedness?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Handedness_and_s...
"Women's authority"?!?

O_o

WTF is that?!?!?

Location hidden

#609963 Mar 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA HA !!!
Ahahaha!
That's great!
It IS a national holiday...
I KNOW.....now every April fools day i am gonna think of the atheists and wonder if they are celebrating their special day.

LOL

Location hidden

#609965 Mar 12, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not “degreed” either... and, frankly, was a little “outraged” myself... not at Wendy's or at the former student's new employers... but, at the whiners.
I was there, instructing part time, for the extra income >>> at $8/hr, 15-20 hrs a week!
So, fugg 'em!
Here's another “fun” fact...
I attended that same school in the early 90s. Back then, tuition was right at $10K for one year of instruction... 8 hours a day, 5 days a week... and a substantial potion of it was hands-on. Students actually received exposure to the equipment they were being told about (Cisco, NetGen, various lab tools and rack-mounted appliances, etc.).
In '05, the same course of study costed slightly more than $20K.... again, for one year... but, classroom time was reduced to 5 hours a day, 4 days a week... with very little equipment to lay hands on, other than PCs.
IOW >>> Twice the cost for half the instruction!
It's nothing more than a diploma mill these days.
A substantial potion, eh? Cool!

Lol, but you're so right. Kids today are getting brainwashed into thinking the only way through life is with a degree. And parents have gotten duped into thinking they have to pay for college...

I done diddly done do done did told my boys that if they want to go to college, either star saving or get a scholarship. I ain't payin fer it.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#609966 Mar 12, 2013
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
did i say it was true? no i said i heard a FUNNY story.
it wasn't true, it was a FUNNY story.
you know, HA HA....
but isn't it true how fools rush to assumptions all the time......
Ya but...

It's YOU.

Yaknow?

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#609967 Mar 12, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! Did you also know that 15 percent of people who dislike mayonnaise are good dancers, compared with 29 percent of people in general?
Or that 44 percent of people who regularly check their horoscope also floss regularly; in general, only 28 percent of people floss regularly.?
What gives with those stats?
Who knows? Maybe nothing. There was a statistical anomaly, and some people found it interesting enough to research. Presumably it's felt that this might be some evidence of the inherent nature of sexual orientation somehow.

Location hidden

#609968 Mar 12, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
How about this? In all polls and surveys,¾ of the people that respond and are recorded make up 75% of the statistics.
Serious?

I've seen some polls that show something about an "average American" that was polled to like 1,500 people...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 min Patrick 227,374
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min Porkpie Hat 259,131
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Truth 542,035
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 18 min Osama Bin Laden 118,210
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 27 min Chris Clearwater 173,637
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 27 min feces for jesus 95,417
Looking for Female Yorkie to mate with my male ... (Mar '13) 50 min iloveyorkies1987 71
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Epiphany2 600,985
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••