Prove there's a god.
Greens - tuf

Annandale, Australia

#610419 Mar 14, 2013
Hey, I've been thinking about it . How many plates does Stanley put out for dinner?
I have no idea.
But I'm pretty sure they would be plastic.
As too the knifes and forks.
Lof#%&enl.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#610420 Mar 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
You may live a few years longer, but our quality of life is far hgiher.
...and 12 other countries are higher still.... Imagine that...

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#610421 Mar 14, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you Patty's sisterdaughter?
who is pattys daughter sister

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#610422 Mar 14, 2013
who is pattys daughter sister??????IM LOST.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#610423 Mar 14, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
Where did better come from? Oh I see, you thought you’d bring it in to cause an argument, button pusher, OK…
Staying healthier comes to mind.
We're happier.
The NHS comes to mind
Forced insurance is awesome?
Education comes to mind
MIT, Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Caltech... The best in the world (in the US)
Transport comes to mind
Clogged streets and "roundabouts"?? LOL
Lower living cost comes to mind
HA HA HA !!!

Bullshit.
Higher wages comes to mind
The US has more take home pay, per capita, than the UK.
5 weeks paid annual vacation (or more) comes to mind
Your gubment mandates vacation????

LMAO! Sounds real "free" to the business owners...
Tony Iommi, Eric Clapton, Jimmy Page, Keith Moon, Ginger Baker all come to mind
Who, who, who, who, who, who and Clapton?

Big deal.
Winning wars comes to mind,
Thanks to our help, sure.

Y'all had a big problem with Scotland for what like 1,000 years? LMAO!
A decent cup of tea comes to mind
Tea?!? Oh, wow.... Sri Lanka beats BOTH our asses.
Britain has Great in front of its name, America doesn’t
America has United in front of it's name, you go and be great, we'll be United...
and most importantly, not have ignorant morons like you littering up our gutters
And here I was thinking tea was your #1...

Earl Grey, hot.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#610424 Mar 14, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>...and 12 other countries are higher still.... Imagine that...
28 countries are higher than the UK

Imagine that.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#610425 Mar 14, 2013
Pope Francis I wrote:
<quoted text>Your Pope chastizes you for the Evil you hold in your heart.
Your Pope also would like to point out that ALL human beings are children of GOD. Even you.
However, in your case our Father Merrin has you already listed for a visit later this year to your tiny room.
Begone 'shataan', for thou arth the blackest of the black. And our GOD will send someOne to crush your head.
To the Faithful, the Peace of the Lord be with you always.
Your Pope
Francis I
Okay blahblah.

Location hidden

#610426 Mar 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
28 countries are higher than the UK
That's a pretty moot point considering there is only a .698 out of 10.0 difference between them and us.

Imagine that.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#610427 Mar 14, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>He talks about future "possible" vaccines. They have yet to be developed, tested and proven. I am only interested in current vaccines available today. Current vaccines do NOT work as promised and there are reasons for that.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =f8uLrDfBDw0XX&feature=pla yer_embedded
Sometimes I think that hippies are worse than religious people when it comes to science.

“There is no such thing”

as a reasonable person

#610428 Mar 14, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not using his condition I am using nanos insults and voluble verbal abuse to target nano. You don’t like that then I suggest you have a word with your good buddy nano no mates.
It seemed to me that you called her schizophrenic in a way that would imply that schizophrenia was something to be ashamed of or would make a person "less than".
Sort of along the lines of saying that Mylan must be dyslexic because of his/her dislike of vaccines.
Or that Stan and Ollie's dyslexia is the cause of their misogyny. It must suck being retarded, uh I mean dyslexic.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#610429 Mar 14, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>That's a pretty moot point considering there is only a .698 out of 10.0 difference between them and us.
Imagine that.
We're #1!

We're #1!

We're #1!

USA! USA! USA!

Location hidden

#610430 Mar 14, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
Sometimes I think that hippies are worse than religious people when it comes to science.
And narrow-minded people are even worse yet.

Location hidden

#610431 Mar 14, 2013
Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>Ollie and I visited Britain for two weeks.
It was 'closed'.
By the way, if the Allies had NOT come to your aid during the Wars, you would be speaking a foreign language now. On second thought, maybe it would be a good thing. It sure would have shoved that 'higher than thou' attitude down your throat. Imagine, a population of people, so stupid that they allowed immigrants to come in and 'overRun' their 'island' to the point that today there's hijabs on every street corner and mosque alarm clocks going off at 3:13 in the morning so-much-so that the normal Brit is beginning to throw rocks at them.
By the way, your 5-weeks paid vacation comes to mind as its the only way your government can entice you layAbouts to go back to work. You are a nation of welfare bums...and MOST of your musicians ONLY made it by their going to America....Eric Clapton, Rolling Stones, Beatles, Elton John, and the whole nine yards.
The best thing about Britain is the roads leading to the airports.
...you forgot Jimmy Seville in your list of great ones.
Did he get to play with you too, so many years ago???
Stanley that you have two to many chromosones.
what language do you speak? american or english or native american oh sorry we sorted that out for you, and the thread is" prove there there's a god".I'll point you to a fella called charles darwin google his name he may have the answer LMFBO.Oh do you get hospital tourists from all round the world as we do? can't be bad as you wanted the same system not so long ago.So long suckers!

“When you treat people as they ”

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#610432 Mar 14, 2013
Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>Ollie and I visited Britain for two weeks.
It was 'closed'.
By the way, if the Allies had NOT come to your aid during the Wars, you would be speaking a foreign language now. On second thought, maybe it would be a good thing. It sure would have shoved that 'higher than thou' attitude down your throat. Imagine, a population of people, so stupid that they allowed immigrants to come in and 'overRun' their 'island' to the point that today there's hijabs on every street corner and mosque alarm clocks going off at 3:13 in the morning so-much-so that the normal Brit is beginning to throw rocks at them.
By the way, your 5-weeks paid vacation comes to mind as its the only way your government can entice you layAbouts to go back to work. You are a nation of welfare bums...and MOST of your musicians ONLY made it by their going to America....Eric Clapton, Rolling Stones, Beatles, Elton John, and the whole nine yards.
The best thing about Britain is the roads leading to the airports.
...you forgot Jimmy Seville in your list of great ones.
Did he get to play with you too, so many years ago???
Stanley says that you have two to many chromosones.
Hook, line and sinker…

Ha, Ha, the old ones are always the best eh? And the very old ones are… weeelll… same happened when I went to the USA, coincidence eh?

This is the thing, allies, not just the US but allies including Australia, India, Russia, Caneda, South Africa etc, etc, etc

When was the last war the US won? Hmmm what was it, ok yes, that thing where you invaded an island of hill farmers, Grenada

Ahh you mean like the south American immigrants and illegals that “overrun” the USA. So it seems you are a liar as well, there are not hijabs on every street corner, looking out of my office window I can see 3 street corners and not one in sight, although if I turn round I see 5 in the office. And freedom of religion comes to mind here, that same freedom that is your constitutional right, you want to be hypocritical, bring it on

Again you show your ignorance, I am an employer and I welcome the 5 weeks vacation, workers return relaxed and refreshed and ready to give there all to there work.

Nope, we have a welfare system that some people abuse, just because your ignorant media hype it up does not mean that we are a nation of welfare bums, it means your media are looking for something to take your tiny mind from your own troubles.

You do think a lot of yourselves, so typical. The musicians in question were successful in the UK and Europe long before they chose to give you the benefit. You would have done better to mention your own good musicians rather than slagging off ours. Because you have/had some real crackers worth your mention.

Yes we have some pretty good roads leading to airports, more than I can say about the roads I have used in the US.

Saville, nasty individual but at least he’s dead and we don’t have Adam Lanza killing children. Tell me was David Gore ever executed? I just looked up on google for a list of convicted serial rapists, wikipedia has one page for the rest of the world and one page for the US

Honey, when someone tries to poke fun and abuse fun at my country as RR did than I am perfectly willing and able to retaliate. Of course their will always be those who try and jump on the bandwagon and they too are welcome to fact.

“There is no such thing”

as a reasonable person

#610433 Mar 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text> 28 countries are higher than the UK

I don't know how accurate that is since Colorado and Washington legalized recreational marijuana.

“There is no such thing”

as a reasonable person

#610434 Mar 14, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>And narrow-minded people are even worse yet.
So, you are doubly screwed. My coondolences.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#610435 Mar 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Chris Rock for Pope?
LMAO, that'd be funny as hell.
more miracles than jesus

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#610436 Mar 14, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
When was the last war the US won? Hmmm what was it, ok yes, that thing where you invaded an island of hill farmers, Grenada
You are very behind the times.

An easier question would be, What wars has the US lost.... It's a very small list.
Again you show your ignorance, I am an employer and I welcome the 5 weeks vacation, workers return relaxed and refreshed and ready to give there all to there work.
You HAVE TO welcome the 5 week vacation thing, it's ordered by your gub'ment for you to do so.
HA HA !!
Yes we have some pretty good roads leading to airports
Ahahahahaha!!!!

HA HA HA HA !!!!!

"pretty good roads leading to airports"

BWAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!
Honey, when someone tries to poke fun and abuse fun at my country as RR did than I am perfectly willing and able to retaliate. Of course their will always be those who try and jump on the bandwagon and they too are welcome to fact.
LMAO!!

We know, you have pretty good roads leading to airports......

HA HA HA !!!!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#610437 Mar 14, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know how accurate that is since Colorado and Washington legalized recreational marijuana.
Shit, I hadn't considered that.

Location hidden

#610438 Mar 14, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
So, you are doubly screwed. My coondolences.
Seeing how I'm not a hippie nor narrow minded your self-made delusions don't concern me. Nice diversion from the topic of vaccines though. Guess when you have no points to make, diversions are all you're left with. Noted. LOL...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min PadMark 675,949
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 33 min nanoanomaly 110,961
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 36 min Gotti 305
Arkansas right for punishing heinous crimes 1 hr Doctor REALITY 7
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 4 hr Tony 6,234
Apr 30 President Trump: "News Media Twists Fac... 8 hr Wtf 1
News Trump invites Philippines Duterteto Washington,... 10 hr discocrisco 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 13 hr AussieBobby 286,315
More from around the web