Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#610023 Mar 12, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the greatest scientists who has developed some of the best genetically modified wheat and other foods does not work for a corporation, but because of idiotic paranoid freaks he is forced to depend on the corporations for financial support, which is why his GMO crops are not used to feed hungry people but are instead used to produce profit by selling it all to you. If you hated corporations so much, you'd never spend any money in the store again, ever. Otherwise you are supporting these corporations you claim are "evil" when you use money.
I know!! I sin everyday, we all do!!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#610024 Mar 12, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Are you been smoking drugs without a permit again?
lol!

Do i sound crazy?
Rush

Columbus, NE

#610025 Mar 12, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>I'm really sorry to hear that Rush. I hope you get better. Your health is your single most important asset. Vitamin D has been shown to be more effective at prevention and it seems everyday they are learning new things about how many things it positively effects in the body. I take 4000IU everyday. My mother used to always get sick. I started her on it and she never got sick like that afterward. Many studies support it now.
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/ar...
Thank you for the tips. I think with the flu shot, and lack of sleep has really messed up my system. I started to take Melatinin about a week ago, and I am getting more sleep, and feeling alot better. I dont know why I gave in to getting that shot, but I have never been feeling like this, for this long, in my life!LOL But I will get some vitamin D ASAP. Thanks again.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#610026 Mar 12, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>We know what you were yanking.
Lol! What does your mind see being yanked? And how was it yanked? Lol!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#610027 Mar 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Mrs Redneck is my B12 pusher.
So what are you tell'in us, that you don't bend over in the shower?

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#610028 Mar 12, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
So you don't know what "genetically modified organism" means. Did you know that the domestic canine and feline are also examples of GMOs? Yep. That's a very sloppy, and archaic, method of genetic modification but it's altering a species genetically with a specific goal in mind. Horses are now also genetically modified organisms, we bred them for specific purposes and now they fit in their niches that we created for them because of it. Again, ALL bananas you can eat are genetically modified, want to see a real banana?
http://s2.hubimg.com/u/953053_f260.jpg
http://cdnimg.visualizeus.com/thumbs/dc/2e/ar...
Real bananas.
Stanley says that you can take your time. You will get plenty of notice when its your turn to showup and take your seat on one of our BLACK Buses.

Go Figure.

“Nothing can stop, This Pony..”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#610029 Mar 12, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
lol!
Do i sound crazy?
No, I just like poking at you :)

poke poke

Location hidden

#610030 Mar 12, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
naa there is already a really "dumb" one
Ollie says that it must be your wife.

Last time he spent some time with her, she didn';t know her hole from an arse in the ground.

Go Figure.

Location hidden

#610031 Mar 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Shhiiiiit, it may cause him to hate women more.
Or become a serial killer....

Location hidden

#610032 Mar 12, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
According to UN figures
The US has had
2005 32.3
2006 31.5
2007 30,6
2008 29.8
2009 29.0
2010 27.3
reported rapes per year per 100,000 population
The UK has had
2005 27.0
2006 25.6
2007 23.4
2008 24.0
2009 27.5
2010 28.8
reported rapes per year per 100,000 population
So not 125% but about 87%
Stanley says you must also include the fact that the population of the US of A is over 300+ million people versus the UK being under 100 Million people.

That would hav a big effect on 'choice' of perpertrators of rape. These miscreants would have a greateer number to choose from in the US of A. They would not, for example' have to travel too far from their own territory.

I think that my Stanley is on to something there.

Location hidden

#610033 Mar 12, 2013
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
I KNOW.....now every April fools day i am gonna think of the atheists and wonder if they are celebrating their special day.
I would think EVERYDAY would be a holiday for them when people like you aren't around.

LOL

Location hidden

#610034 Mar 12, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>]It's funny how you use the "conspiracy" buzz word. Next you'll be trying to link it to hitler. LOL...
Again, there is no evidence that vaccines are safe. Vaccines are known to contain heavy metals. That is reason enough to be weary about them.
"We all know and accept that mercury is a neurotoxin, and yet the FDA has failed to recall the 50 vaccines that contain Thimerosal...On their own website, the FDA states,'lead, cadmium, and mercury are examples of elements that are toxic when present at relatively low levels'.
http://www.vaccineinfo.net/issues/mercury/vac...
It is very much linked to Hitler.

You need to read 'The Boys From Brazil'.

Later on, it turns out that Gregory Peck was involved until someone from Hollywood came and paid out tons of money to clear his name. They even had to toss in his Oscar for 'To Kill A Mockingbird'.

..and Sir laurence Olivier (once married to the nymphomanica Vivian Leigh) was pulling his har out until the day he croaked. He also had a tattooo on his tongue just like that other human catalogue with John Voigt in ????? guess this one.

Stanley says that if you don't know the latter, then you don't know anything about the movies. Maybe basement video games, but not classic movies.

Location hidden

#610035 Mar 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
I've seen some polls that show something about an "average American" that was polled to like 1,500 people...
7/5th of all people do not understand fractions.

Location hidden

#610036 Mar 12, 2013
Rush wrote:
Thank you for the tips. I think with the flu shot, and lack of sleep has really messed up my system. I started to take Melatinin about a week ago, and I am getting more sleep, and feeling alot better. I dont know why I gave in to getting that shot, but I have never been feeling like this, for this long, in my life!LOL But I will get some vitamin D ASAP. Thanks again.
Be very careful how long to take Melatonin. It's best to coax your body to make its own. Get some Calcium And Magnesium. They are fairly cheap and have been linked to getting a deeper rem sleep cycle. Your lack of sleep, or poor sleep, could be half of your problems.

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/1631...

http://products.mercola.com/melatonin-sleep-s...

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#610038 Mar 12, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>It's all about greed and money. I can understand a company wanting to make profit, BUT I can't understand how they knowingly could hurt innocent people while making it. To me it is immoral.
Mylan, it is hard to understand, but big corporations look at the bottom line - profits, and keeping their share holders happy. Whatever business they are in their employees are expected to make the most sales possible (actually in the ones I worked for they expected much more than was possible, in a limited market).

It is unconscionable that any tobacco company executive is not in prison for life today, when we know that 66% of all their clients will die from the effects of using their product as it is designed to be used, and they do everything possible to increase the usage of it, even though more and more countries today have banned the use of tobacco products around other people.

If the product is too dangerous to be smoked around other people then it is many times too dangerous to be sold at all. They have to be one of the most immoral legal companies in the world. It should not be that way.

One might counter that with we can say the same about farmers who produce beef or milk (I was a longtime dairy farmer so I would not support outlawing milk production, or beef production, as the excess of our production of dairy cattle were used as beef) because using those in excess does lead to many illnesses too. The difference is that food is a necessary part of life, whereas smoking anything has no necessary purpose.

One's lungs are designed only for the absorption of oxygen and the getting rid of CO2, and anything else introduced into the lungs cannot help but harm them.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#610039 Mar 12, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't look at me.
They were that way when I opened the bag.
I think they suffocated.
!!! ;>
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#610040 Mar 12, 2013
Touch wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jewish people are still around. They are your proof that there is God.
non sequitor FALLACY

with your logic the Asians would be proof that Buddha is real,and Odin made russians etc...

try to do better

Location hidden

#610041 Mar 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
What is vitamin B-12 good for?
Little know fact about B-12, most of the ones you get in the stores will do you NO good. This is because B-12 gets destroyed in your stomach UNLESS you 1) Get a B-12 shot, 2) Get a sublingual version of B-12 or 3) Get a protected version of B-12. Here is one example of that (see video on the page for more information);

http://www.hsn.com/products/andrew-lessman-vi...

Location hidden

#610042 Mar 12, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
. Eat an oyster every day and you'll never have to worry about getting that.
Well you're close...:p A person would have to eat 3 pounds of oysters everyday to get the correct amount of B-12. But that's better than 352 cups of cottage cheese, or 893 eggs :p
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#610043 Mar 12, 2013
Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text>It all depends on how you perceive God. If you invision a material being of any description than you do not understand God.
God is energy, a energy form without limits, it is all that is, there is nothing else, it is everything.
Standing points of this energy gives the illusion of solidness, a manifestation of energy we perceive as life.
Nothing needs to be added, hence the illusion, we are using what we have, that being pure non destructive intelligent energy, and since nothing is added to this energy than nothing should be gained from this energy, but something is being gained hence the ever expanding Universe.
Do you think the Universe would still be expanding if it is as flawed as you say? Your mindset just goes to show how perfect it really is. That's the illusion, this planet we live on feels like a bad dream sometimes, but sometimes living on this planet can feel f#%&en amazing.
The emotion driven energetic Universe doesn't really care how you get you're kicks, as long as it gets your emotion / energy in motion it's happy.
did the universe told you this,or are you just making up BS?
LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jawan bhanji ki chudai kaise karu (Apr '13) 27 min aasif 66
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 39 min Sherlayne 574,074
angka toto malaysia di jamin tembus (Aug '14) 44 min ersin 5
sex (May '13) 54 min raju 85
Body To body massage sex 69 call on 00971527721611 1 hr nick 23
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 1 hr Just Me 10
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr mike 608,198
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr RADEKT 268,883
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 8 hr yes lover 162
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 14 hr Coco 203
More from around the web