Comments
578,941 - 578,960 of 734,186 Comments Last updated 5 min ago

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#609873 Mar 12, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay sex is even more common in animals than homosexuality is. But both are pretty common.
You gotta give animals credit for not making up stories about omnipotent animal deities with a fixation about the sex lives of the given species in question.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#609874 Mar 12, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
First, it hasn't been demonstrated nor is there any evidence to support the anti-vaccer claims. Until you have evidence that actually demonstrates the vaccine "danger," there is nothing to address. That is why conspiracy nuts are a laughing stock.
]It's funny how you use the "conspiracy" buzz word. Next you'll be trying to link it to hitler. LOL...

Again, there is no evidence that vaccines are safe. Vaccines are known to contain heavy metals. That is reason enough to be weary about them.

"We all know and accept that mercury is a neurotoxin, and yet the FDA has failed to recall the 50 vaccines that contain Thimerosal...On their own website, the FDA states,'lead, cadmium, and mercury are examples of elements that are toxic when present at relatively low levels'.

http://www.vaccineinfo.net/issues/mercury/vac...

Location hidden

#609875 Mar 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Oh, I can't stand unnecessary medications. It's driving Americans medicinal drug addicts.
Drug companies should not be allowed to advertise. People see these things, run to their doctor and beg for them, which the doctors are all too happy to prescribe because they get rewarded for prescribing it.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#609876 Mar 12, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...how does someone "learn" attraction?
Typically societal influences.

Location hidden

#609877 Mar 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
I haven't had the infamous flu shot in over ten years.
Strangely enough, I haven't had the flu in over ten years either.
The flu shot is more dangerous than the flu. Latest finding show that it is only around 9% effective for those who would need it most.

http://www.bewellbuzz.com/general/10-reasons-...

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/ar...

Location hidden

#609878 Mar 12, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
You gotta give animals credit for not making up stories about omnipotent animal deities with a fixation about the sex lives of the given species in question.
No kidding. And just imagine if dogs could Tweet....

Location hidden

#609880 Mar 12, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Drug companies should not be allowed to advertise. People see these things, run to their doctor and beg for them, which the doctors are all too happy to prescribe because they get rewarded for prescribing it.
Yup. It seems criminal.
endtime

AOL

#609881 Mar 12, 2013

----#---- NEXT POPE is ANTICHRIST

http://youtu.be/Co9oADUSi08

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#609882 Mar 12, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>]It's funny how you use the "conspiracy" buzz word. Next you'll be trying to link it to hitler. LOL...
Again, there is no evidence that vaccines are safe. Vaccines are known to contain heavy metals. That is reason enough to be weary about them.
"We all know and accept that mercury is a neurotoxin, and yet the FDA has failed to recall the 50 vaccines that contain Thimerosal...On their own website, the FDA states,'lead, cadmium, and mercury are examples of elements that are toxic when present at relatively low levels'.
http://www.vaccineinfo.net/issues/mercury/vac...
Mercury is also in fish, and in higher quantities, should we ban fish? Of course this is all still a fallacy of equivocation.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#609883 Mar 12, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Drug companies should not be allowed to advertise. People see these things, run to their doctor and beg for them, which the doctors are all too happy to prescribe because they get rewarded for prescribing it.
I agree with this point, you also forget to mention that many doctors will take "perks" to try to sell specific brands. It's the case that all patients should be educated, not run with something they see, even if it's anti-medicine.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#609884 Mar 12, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>The flu shot is more dangerous than the flu. Latest finding show that it is only around 9% effective for those who would need it most.
http://www.bewellbuzz.com/general/10-reasons-...
I got a flu shot this year for the first, and last time. Been sick all winter. I bought into the hype, and ended up really paying for it.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#609885 Mar 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Typically societal influences.
Nice dodge.

Again - how does one "learn" attraction?

“design is God's trademark”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#609886 Mar 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice.
My kids say "yes sir" to me all the time. They are always polite when in public, open doors for people and are VERY respectful to old folks.
And all it took was a few years of ass whoopins. Lol
you know thats what the world needs, in larger cities of this world today, we need old fashion momma's to do 'drive by whoopins'!
hahaha

couldn't hurt.

Location hidden

#609887 Mar 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you imagine the consequence, back then, if you told your dad to "f_ck off" ???
Oh boy.....
OMG NO! if i cussed at my parents they would of nailed my hide to the barn door.

i can't imagin.
when i hear these kids today referring to their parents as 'old lady and old man' i CRINGE and think (where were those parents when that kid was growing up?)

Location hidden

#609888 Mar 12, 2013
RR i heard THE FUNNIEST story today
can i share it?

ok, heres how it goes.
in a court of law in Flordia an atheist SUED religion.
yep, got a lawyer and sued religion.
His lawyer presented his case to the judge by stating that Christians had holy days but atheist had no special days.
Christians have Passover and Easter and Christmas
and Jews have Passover and Yom Kimper and Hanukka, but Atheist have nothing, no special days... and it isn't fair.
When the lawyer finished the Judge thought a moment and then stood up and slammed his gavel on the desk and said, "CASE DENIED"! the lawyer protested and said, "But judge WHY? it isn't fair atheists don't have a a special day."
and the Judge hit his gaval into the desk again and said to the lawyer, "Your client is woefully ignorant". Atheist have April 1st as their day.
cause Psalms 14:1 says " A FOOL hath said in his heart there is no God,...." so April 1st is april FOOLS day, there ya go, case dismissed!

HAHAHAHAHHAAHA! thats my kinda judge!
USG

Saint Louis, MO

#609890 Mar 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Instinct isn't a learned behavior, it's a trait.
The need to eat doesn't need to be learned.
The need to sleep doesn't need to be learned.
Having fear in getting hurt deosn't need to be learned.
Wanting a relationship with the same sex or opposite sex is learned.
Totally disagree. Not everyone is born with the same levels of testosterone or estrogen that might cause them to be attracted to the same or opposite sex. Hell some people are born neither male or female.

Location hidden

#609891 Mar 12, 2013
Rush wrote:
I got a flu shot this year for the first, and last time. Been sick all winter. I bought into the hype, and ended up really paying for it.
I'm really sorry to hear that Rush. I hope you get better. Your health is your single most important asset. Vitamin D has been shown to be more effective at prevention and it seems everyday they are learning new things about how many things it positively effects in the body. I take 4000IU everyday. My mother used to always get sick. I started her on it and she never got sick like that afterward. Many studies support it now.

Since: May 11

UK

#609892 Mar 12, 2013
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
RR i heard THE FUNNIEST story today
can i share it?
ok, heres how it goes.
in a court of law in Flordia an atheist SUED religion.
yep, got a lawyer and sued religion.
His lawyer presented his case to the judge by stating that Christians had holy days but atheist had no special days.
Christians have Passover and Easter and Christmas
and Jews have Passover and Yom Kimper and Hanukka, but Atheist have nothing, no special days... and it isn't fair.
When the lawyer finished the Judge thought a moment and then stood up and slammed his gavel on the desk and said, "CASE DENIED"! the lawyer protested and said, "But judge WHY? it isn't fair atheists don't have a a special day."
and the Judge hit his gaval into the desk again and said to the lawyer, "Your client is woefully ignorant". Atheist have April 1st as their day.
cause Psalms 14:1 says " A FOOL hath said in his heart there is no God,...." so April 1st is april FOOLS day, there ya go, case dismissed!
HAHAHAHAHHAAHA! thats my kinda judge!
...and you believe that to be a true story? Oh that`s right, you`re a christian of course you do.

Location hidden

#609893 Mar 12, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
I agree with this point, you also forget to mention that many doctors will take "perks" to try to sell specific brands. It's the case that all patients should be educated, not run with something they see, even if it's anti-medicine.
It's all about greed and money. I can understand a company wanting to make profit, BUT I can't understand how they knowingly could hurt innocent people while making it. To me it is immoral.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#609894 Mar 12, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You, you, you murderer! How dare you kill those poor pretzels. What did they ever do to you?
Don't look at me.

They were that way when I opened the bag.

I think they suffocated.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 min stephania 600,362
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 6 min MUQ1 36,770
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min Dr_Zorderz 258,259
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 min superwilly 226,601
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min KayMarie 539,674
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 25 min Liam R 441,231
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 39 min Tender Mercies 4,177
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 hr Jim Justice 118,144
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••