Prove there's a god.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#610272 Mar 13, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
You delight in imagining that you've upset me by making accusations against me, then add ridicule. You enjoy attacking people. You do that all the time to others too. You really are damaged goods Nano. I feel sorry for you. But as for my composure, sorry to burst your bubble, but it's perfectly fine.
So, prove your accusation or admit that you are a liar.
Old ladies are harder to ruffle than you!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

Location hidden

#610273 Mar 13, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
You delight in imagining that you've upset me by making accusations against me, then add ridicule. You enjoy attacking people. You do that all the time to others too. You really are damaged goods Nano. I feel sorry for you. But as for my composure, sorry to burst your bubble, but it's perfectly fine.
So, prove your accusation or admit that you are a liar.
You ARE upset, though. You're practically apoplectic. xD

Location hidden

#610274 Mar 13, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>The same thing could be said about 99% of the population at one time or another. Get over it. It was no big deal and no one, including yourself, is perfect 24/7.
<quoted text>Actually I never really paid too much attention to her. I think she did a good job as Secretary of State though.
Let me guess...you already paid for a seat at one of the liar's speeches?

People like her count on losers like you to support them. Tip: Don't count on the favor being returned.

Location hidden

#610275 Mar 13, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
"He who holds his hatred close to his heart has a dark lover."
Your words. Want salt?
As IF you know what it means.

“Seventh son”

Since: Dec 10

Will Prevail

#610276 Mar 13, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhh.... I don't know. Maybe the angled flight decks, and over hanging flight decks as well, the optical landing systems, armored flight decks, catapult launches, the crash barrier. Just minor things I suppose.
The only difference is the jump ramp.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#610277 Mar 13, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Knot therapy?!! I'd be proud to give you the kiss of life. xD
But I'd need both hands for that, so set up the camera yourself! ;)
i suppose I could get a tripod or something

“Seventh son”

Will Prevail

#610278 Mar 13, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
What? If a child is involved, obviously the predator is to blame, not the child who might be facing a choice of prostitution or starvation.

But it could be the child that is the prostitute .

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#610280 Mar 13, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
Let me guess...you already paid for a seat at one of the liar's speeches?
Now you're just being silly. Try to focus.
People like her count on losers like you to support them.
People like her? So you're suggesting that you know her personally? If not then I wouldn't buy into everything you hear, unless you like buying bias and hype. As the saying goes "you can make anyone look bad if you really want to."

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#610281 Mar 13, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never done such a thing, but thanks for reminding me, Prickles. Found that post yet? It cracks me up how you seem to love to undermine yourself. Please, do continue.
Trunk Monkey to the rescue!

The post doesn't exist... not that you need informed of that.

The first post I can find, on this thread, made by you, that includes the word “Thailand”... is this one...
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TOCO8TE...

Topix has changed a few things in their HTML coding... so this little script I'm using may not be finding every instance of the word “Thailand” when applied against my locally mirrored thread. The script needs to be re-worked. But, my the mirror contains deleted posts also... they get downloaded before Topix removes them, as long as they don't get removed within one hour of being submitted. Taking that into consideration, none of your posts have ever been deleted.(Sorry nano)

Maybe this is the post nano is thinking about...
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TOCO8TE...
... and, if it is, she owes you an apology... a BIG one.
Greens - tuf

Northmead, Australia

#610282 Mar 13, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You said,..."there is nothing to fear regarding energy". I showed that there is.
So it's true , you do fear black holes.
That's your personal feeling because again if you did understand what they are all about than you would not fear them.
Do not mistake your ignorance for fear.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#610283 Mar 13, 2013
/my the mirror/my mirror/

<gripe>

“Seventh son”

Will Prevail

#610284 Mar 13, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Pervs rely on apathy like yours to keep doing what pleases them.
You mean like raising 5 children in a heterosexual relationship who became 5 heterosexuals in relationships?

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#610285 Mar 13, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Ahem.
" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom&q... ;
Their population may be smaller but they are crammed into a much smaller space, therefore, their choices are close to home too. Many predators start out offending "in" or very near their own homes; obsessing on targets they see on a regular basis.
Stanley says that your message is a message for all these idiots out there that write and say despicable things about the Holy Roman Catholic Church.

The whole of the Church should not be judged as being the same as the handful of monster paedophiles that got into its midst.

Your reference to 'choices are close to home too'....affirms the fact that most paedophilia takes place within the immediate family.

Idiots who say that the Holy Roman Catholic Church is nothing more than a place for paedophiles is placing themselves in the same situation by having people think that they are rapists because someone else who is in their family committed rape means that they are guilty of the crime too.

Go Figure.

“Seventh son”

Will Prevail

#610286 Mar 13, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>The same thing could be said about 99% of the population at one time or another. Get over it. It was no big deal and no one, including yourself, is perfect 24/7.
<quoted text>Actually I never really paid too much attention to her. I think she did a good job as Secretary of State though.

If apologizing to our enemies for killing us is good, then I agree.
She sucks but not good as Monica, or we would have never heard of Monica.
Greens - tuf

Northmead, Australia

#610287 Mar 13, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You said,..."there is nothing to fear regarding energy". I showed that there is.
You do know that black holes are not really black.

Location hidden

#610288 Mar 13, 2013
Greetings from Your Pope Francis I.

Your Pope wishes to take this time to reflect on what has transpired today. Our Lord Jesus Christ has found in Your Pope, the desire to head His Holy Roman Catholic Church and to carry on the great work of Pope John Paul II and Pope Benedict XVI.

At this time, Your Pope is reflecting on all that has happened and will endeavour to do what is right for the benefit of the Holy Church, the Faithful and ALL mankind.

Your Pope prays with you: "We believe in one GOD, the Father Almighty, maker of heaven and earth, of all things visible and invisible.

We believe in one Lord Jesus Christ, the Only Begotten Son of GOD, born of the Father before all ages. GOD from GOD. Light from Light, true GOD from true GOD, begotten, not made, consubstantial with the Father, through Him all things were made.

For us men and for our salvation He came down from heaven, and by the Holy Spirit was incarnate of the Virgin Mary, and became man.
For our sake He was crucified under Pontius Pilate, He suffered death and was buried, and rose again on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures.

He ascended into heaven and is seated at the right hand of the Father.

He will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead and His kingdom will have no end.

We believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, the giver of Life Who proceeds from the Father and the Son, Who with the Father and the Son is adored and glorified, Who has spoken through the prophets.

We believe in one, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church.

We confess one Baptism for the Forgiveness of sins and we look forward to the resurrection of the dead and the Life of the world to come.

Amen."

May the peace and Joy of Our Lord Jesus Christ be with you ALL and may the Lord accept the sacrifice at your hands.

Your Pope
Pope Francis I
March 13, 2013

Location hidden

#610289 Mar 13, 2013
Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
Your Pope wishes to take this time to reflect on what has transpired today. Our Lord Jesus Christ has found in Your Pope, the desire to head His Holy Roman Catholic Church and to carry on the great work of Pope John Paul II and Pope Benedict XVI.
At this time, Your Pope is reflecting on all that has happened and will endeavour to do what is right for the benefit of the Holy Church, the Faithful and ALL mankind.
Your Pope prays with you: "We believe in one GOD, the Father Almighty, maker of heaven and earth, of all things visible and invisible.
We believe in one Lord Jesus Christ, the Only Begotten Son of GOD, born of the Father before all ages. GOD from GOD. Light from Light, true GOD from true GOD, begotten, not made, consubstantial with the Father, through Him all things were made.
For us men and for our salvation He came down from heaven, and by the Holy Spirit was incarnate of the Virgin Mary, and became man.
For our sake He was crucified under Pontius Pilate, He suffered death and was buried, and rose again on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures.
He will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead and His kingdom will have no end.
We believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, the giver of Life Who proceeds from the Father and the Son, Who with the Father and the Son is adored and glorified, Who has spoken through the prophets.
We confess one Baptism for the Forgiveness of sins and we look forward to the resurrection of the dead and the Life of the world to come.
Amen."
May the peace and Joy of Our Lord Jesus Christ be with you ALL and may the Lord accept the sacrifice at your hands.
Your Pope
Pope Francis I
March 13, 2013
Stanley and I, being Roman Catholics of course, get instant messages coming out of the Vatican. As such, we relay them to every association, event, forum, message centre, and even copy them to have physically posted in halls, medical centers, lobbys, and even on city signposts and poles bearing such things as theatre showings in the various neighborhoods.

In all our years doing this, we never had any complaints...except from time to time some idiotic wannabeeAtheist starts ranting and raving to take it down. What we do do, is take the Idiot down. Down to the local and fill it up with cheap beer. It never fails. One can very easily see how this 'rot' sokd itself to the devil.

However, its God bless Pope Francis I time to celebrate.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#610290 Mar 13, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
And does the number 3 ever come in to play?
Jack Tripper managed it.

Mr. Roper didn't have a clue.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#610291 Mar 13, 2013
Greens - tuf wrote:
You do know that black holes are not really black.
...or holes....

“Seventh son”

Will Prevail

#610292 Mar 13, 2013
Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
Amen."
Your Pope
Pope Francis I
March 13, 2013
You forgot to switch names lunatic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min here 30,099
Hiseville IGA Phillips 12 min ayckmy 1
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 12 min An NFL Fan 38,052
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 16 min Memorial Day Sock 617,980
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 30 min truth 638,058
REPORT: Prince's red blood cell count was EXTRE... 35 min Doctor REALITY 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 38 min onemale 280,525
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 48 min good advice 43,922
More from around the web