“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#609844 Mar 12, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Then explain how it is that other animals learn how to socialize.
They learn it from their respective societies just like we do.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#609845 Mar 12, 2013
Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text>Lol, furniture polish in Australia was a short lived fad,... we get outside and inhale fresh air.
And dingocrap

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#609846 Mar 12, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
what do you call instincts? That is behavior by even the most conservative definition.
Instinct isn't a learned behavior, it's a trait.

The need to eat doesn't need to be learned.

The need to sleep doesn't need to be learned.

Having fear in getting hurt deosn't need to be learned.

Wanting a relationship with the same sex or opposite sex is learned.

#609847 Mar 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, all those women with hairy armpits and all those people with bad teeth are groomed quite well....
LMAO!
As opposed the rampant obesity that you are so used too?

Don’t know much about europe do you? Eastern european girls are often very pretty, probably for the last 50 years or so by far the higher proportion of worlds top fashion models have been eastern European and the majority of what is termed “super models”

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#609848 Mar 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Instinct isn't a learned behavior, it's a trait.
The need to eat doesn't need to be learned.
The need to sleep doesn't need to be learned.
Having fear in getting hurt deosn't need to be learned.
Wanting a relationship with the same sex or opposite sex is learned.
Instinct is a behavior. That is all I stated.

#609849 Mar 12, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>I posted articles that show the correlation of the two. Read them and learn something. You and your brother-in-law have more in common than you realize.
Also, you do not live with it everyday, he does. You know exactly squat as to what he goes through.
Yes, I am married to my brother in laws brothers, that’s something we have in common.

Also are you saying that my brother in law does not reside in my house? Are you saying that I don’t sit with him and supply comfort when he is down? Are you saying that the effects and consequences of living with a schizophrenic are meaningless? Funny how you seem to know more about my family then I do. Why is that I wonder?

Here you go again ranting of on subject you are clueless about

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#609850 Mar 12, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Don’t know much about europe do you? Eastern european girls are often very pretty, probably for the last 50 years or so by far the higher proportion of worlds top fashion models have been eastern European and the majority of what is termed “super models”
Depends on your personal preference, that's all. Many people believed "heavy" was beautiful back in the 80s, and many still do today, in the US. So the "heavy" people, or you call the obese, have been breeding more in the US, thus ... heavy children.

In Europe the opposite trend was popular, and it seems it still is, thinner people are preferred, thus, thin people there breed more, resulting in more thin people.

It's very simple genetics and evolution.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#609851 Mar 12, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
Actually, it is almost identical to the vaccine conspiracy "theory."
The vaccine controversy hasn't been disproven either, so I wouldn't get on your high horse just yet sparky.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/ar...
Anti-vaccers were spearheaded by the supplement corporations.
Talk about "theories"...LOL...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#609853 Mar 12, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not used to rampant obesity.
LMMFAO !!

"probably for the last 50 years or so"

Besides, I wasn't talking about Europe, I was only talking about England.

And fashion models are nasty little twit girls that need to eat more than a peanut for dinner.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#609855 Mar 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
:)
John David?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#609856 Mar 12, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
Again, ALL bananas you eat, the ones without seeds, are genetically modified. Crossbreeding and selective breeding are the archaic form of it
Big difference between cloning and GMO's. So you deliberately posted misinformation. Noted. Fact is real GMO bananas haven't been approved yet.

http://www.gmo-compass.org/eng/database/plant...

http://www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/gm-ban...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#609858 Mar 12, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Instinct is a behavior. That is all I stated.
Behavior is the way a person, or animal, conducts themselves.

Instinct is a natural or intuitive way of thinking or acting.

They are different.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#609860 Mar 12, 2013
AL GARCIA wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry booots.... I don't consider it mistreatment when spanking is done as a training tool to correct the child's behavior with no malice, no hatred or intent to injure. Mistreatment will occur when any parent doesn't understand the difference and if it is the spanking that caused harm then the issue isn't the spanking at that point, but the individual parent's mental or emotional state.
I guess that simply means that if a parent has anger issues and/or can't distinguish the difference or is afraid to discipline their child in that manner,...... then maybe they shouldn't be spanking their kids. Perhaps they should try something that doesn't make the parent feel guilty.
I personally have no remorse or feel that anything was done incorrectly and neither do the other 64% of parents polled in the august 1st 2011 NIH study on spanking.
Also, boots.... if your children see you as an angry 12 foot 1/4 ton giant then maybe the problem is with that parent to begin with not teaching their children that what the child is looking at is a loving, caring, smiling but firm parent and not on Ogre. And the only victim here is parent who is only guilty of self guilt.
Parenting is a very fine line and not all parents have the same abilities, patience or gifts of others. Spanking alone does not determine if someone is a fit parent or not.
I agree that spanking does not determine that a parent is an unfit parent. However, even though I failed to follow through with not spanking my kids, I still believe that physical punishment of any kind which actually causes pain is not correct, and a gentle pat on the behind will not encourage a child to not do something.

The reference to the giant is how the relative bodies are sized, and I think you would not want any form of physical punishment that was proportionally bigger than you similar to the difference between a small child and a parent. The small child is helpless, and so would the adult be in a comparable situation. It wouldn't happen, though, to the parent, except if the perpetrator was willing to be arrested by the police, because most of our countries do not permit that form of physical contact between adults such that the bigger one is scaring the smaller one into not doing something (ever again).

I failed at that as a parent, but I won't change my view on the proper behavior. I happen to have lived with several people who are trained in child behavior and child abuse, and I know what is considered as wrong parenting. I just wish I could have always remembered that when I didn't apply what I knew. It is very difficult being perfect.:)

#609861 Mar 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
According to this, you are 125% more likely to be raped than an American woman....
http://www.nationmaster.com/compare/United-Ki...
According to UN figures

The US has had

2005 32.3
2006 31.5
2007 30,6
2008 29.8
2009 29.0
2010 27.3
reported rapes per year per 100,000 population

The UK has had

2005 27.0
2006 25.6
2007 23.4
2008 24.0
2009 27.5
2010 28.8

So not 125% but about 87%

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#609862 Mar 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Behavior is the way a person, or animal, conducts themselves.
Instinct is a natural or intuitive way of thinking or acting.
They are different.
You are simply mincing words here.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#609863 Mar 12, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
The vaccine controversy hasn't been disproven either, so I wouldn't get on your high horse just yet sparky.
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/ar...
<quoted text>Talk about "theories"...LOL...
First, it hasn't been demonstrated nor is there any evidence to support the anti-vaccer claims. All you have is correlations, and correlation is not causation. End of story. Until you have evidence that actually demonstrates the vaccine "danger," there is nothing to address. That is why conspiracy nuts are a laughing stock.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#609864 Mar 12, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Big difference between cloning and GMO's. So you deliberately posted misinformation. Noted. Fact is real GMO bananas haven't been approved yet.
http://www.gmo-compass.org/eng/database/plant...
http://www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/gm-ban...
So you are quoting websites with clear agendas and motives, and one is certainly one of those "health food" scams. Try again. What does "genetically modified" mean, what is the definition of the phrase?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#609866 Mar 12, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
According to UN figures
The US has had
2005 32.3
2006 31.5
2007 30,6
2008 29.8
2009 29.0
2010 27.3
The UK has had
2005 27.0
2006 25.6
2007 23.4
2008 24.0
2009 27.5
2010 28.8
So not 125% but about 87%
Whatever. 125%, 87%...

You're still more likely to be taped in the UK.

I do thank you for being honest.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#609867 Mar 12, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You are simply mincing words here.
Shu'up, I'm making a word salad.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#609868 Mar 12, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
First, it hasn't been demonstrated nor is there any evidence to support the anti-vaccer claims. All you have is correlations, and correlation is not causation. End of story. Until you have evidence that actually demonstrates the vaccine "danger," there is nothing to address. That is why conspiracy nuts are a laughing stock.
I haven't had the infamous flu shot in over ten years.

Strangely enough, I haven't had the flu in over ten years either.

huh...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 min duststorm 441,447
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Feb '14) 4 min Dubai Massage 055... 120
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min June VanDerMark 548,991
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min Commander Bunny 261,730
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 9 min Eagle 12 230,142
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 9 min hornybottom 1,075
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 16 min Toby 96,144
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 33 min New Age Spiritual... 602,294

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE