Prove there's a god.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#610378 Mar 14, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>"Stanley says that...Most paedophiles are wannabeeAtheists."
You are a lying sack of sh!t.
If they were wannabe atheists they would be leaving the church instead of transferring to the next diocese to continue the abuse.
Shut the f*ck up and get the f*ck off topix with your disgusting lies, you stupid-@ss, phony hypocritical, gay homophobic, anti-semite bastard.
Your Pope says that our disgusting language is causing Lucifer himself to rattle his chains and to want you in his clutches sooner than expected.

Your Pope has little time to spend on lost souls like you. When the Holy Roman Catholic Church delegates certain members to act on its behalf as in the case of Stan and Ollie, then people have to listen to them.

As for you, not even Your Pope can 'stay' the course of time as your BLACK Bus makes its way towards your local station to pickup those who have made their way for their final ride.

But fear not. You will not be along. You will be most surprised who will be seated next to you. She's a real beauty.

For Now.

May the Peace and Blessings of Our Lord Jesus Christ be with ALL His Faithful, now and forever. Anmen

Your Pope
Francis I

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#610379 Mar 14, 2013
Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>No.
Both Stanley and I are 'sometimes' infatuated with REAL womsn.
So unlike you, you hooked and ugly and jealous has been.
Go Figure.
That is the only reason why you would use such a term in order to demean a female. Just sayin'
Rush

Fairbury, NE

#610380 Mar 14, 2013
Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>Both Ollie and I are first and foremotst 'Realists'.
An example of a Realist is that they are 'black & white' with NO back doors. Real laughter emminates from teh guy and Not some ficticuous noise from the mouth...'oh, I forgot my chewing gum..hee hee hee' that kind of bullSchidt.
Fake people have a hard time dealing and communicating with Realists.
This Forum being filled with Fakes means that whenever Stanley and I enter it, they are 'ticked off'.
Well, we are off the opinion that what this Forum needs are MORE Realists. Time to get rid of the nonsensical Idiots that permeate the Topics.
Go Figure.
How many plates do you set out when you have dinner by yourself?

Location hidden

#610381 Mar 14, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that his name? I kicked him out of bed before I got it.
Stanley says that you Really & Truly know that's not true.

Because of your lifetime of 'faking it', once Stanley got started he made a judgement call and got off 'the job'.

As for you, my Stanley says that there were more dildos in the room than he could shake a stick at. There was also severl 5 gallon pails of vaseline and a wooden box of course mixed sald and sand in the corner.

Candles weree in abundance and posters of ugly witches with handsome warlocks adorned your walls...along with seeping condoms strung along your curtain rods. Probably as a reminder of your 'almost' conquests Stanley supposes correctly.

Stanley also had to go to the local doctor for a checkup.

On dropping his drawers, the doctor took one look and exclaimed "good Lord, its the same damn whore".

We are both surprised that you are still in 'commission'. We would have thought that by now, your customers would be having fun with 'every wrinkle'.

You can't fool my Stanley now, can you. Huh!!!

Go Figure.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#610382 Mar 14, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
How many plates do you set out when you have dinner by yourself?
Your Pope will advise you that during this past week there were 116 plates.

Times (X) side plates and desert plates.

Plus tea plates and ice cream plates.

...and must Not forget the special cookie plates.

Are you keeping up or are you falling behind.

Your Pope can start again. However Your Pope prefers not to unless you are a REAL member of the Faithful of the Holy Roman Catholic Church from which ALL good things come through the Father GOD.

Let us pray: We proclaim your Death, O Lord, and profess your Resurrection until you come again.

When we eat this Bread and drink this Cup. we proclaim your Death, O Lord, until you come again.

Save us, Savior of the world, for by your Cross and Resurrection you have set us Free.

May your heart 'Rush' be filled with the Holy Spirit.

Your Pope
Francis I

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#610383 Mar 14, 2013
OK, whomever "judged" my simple question as nuts either needs a Midol or can "lick a pair."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#610384 Mar 14, 2013
OK, re-phrase: Why can't a girl ask why everyone's wasting their time being pissed over a theological debate without some rag-rider calling her clueless? Fawk y'all.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#610385 Mar 14, 2013
whatever, b****

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Just Think!!!”

Happy Acres

#610386 Mar 14, 2013
The existence of God cannot be proven by science. The existence of God is based on belief. Either someone believes in God, or they dont.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Greens - tuf

Northmead, Australia

#610387 Mar 14, 2013
Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>No.
Both Stanley and I are 'sometimes' infatuated with REAL womsn.
So unlike you, you hooked and ugly and jealous has been.
Go Figure.
I did not read one word of your 10 or so last posts.
Life's too short, i would rather read to my kid, that's much more satisfying then reading you're disgusting rants.
Just when I thought human beings were at the next level of enlightenment you had to come along and ruin everything!!!!
You totally prove to me that we are not ready for the next stage, but fear not , I shall patiently wait for you .
Give me a call when it finally dawn's on you that being a single entity requires a certain amount of restraint for it's chances of survival.
The internet is a great tool for seeing who has restraint and who doesn't. This is where you're true colours come out. You have absolutely no restraint. You would not act the way you do on the internet as you would in public. If you acted this way in public than you would be in serious danger.
P.S , stop flagging your own posts.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#610388 Mar 14, 2013
kittenkaboodle wrote:
OK, re-phrase: Why can't a girl ask why everyone's wasting their time being pissed over a theological debate without some rag-rider calling her clueless? Fawk y'all.
Your Pope says 'cheer up' little one.

If Your Pope can be called 'clueless', then so can you be called 'clueless'.

It is what is in our Hearts that counts. We must be totally and completely satisfied with ourselves in what we think, say,do, and behave.

Your Pope is a sinner and confesses such to GOD, the Father of ALL.

One day, Your Pope will go to the bosom of te Lord and Your Pope looks forward to getting the answers to the same questions that you have. Even simple questions as you have asked in here.

Blessed be GOD. Blessed be His Holy Name.

Your Pope
Francis I

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#610389 Mar 14, 2013
Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text> I did not read one word of your 10 or so last posts.
Life's too short, i would rather read to my kid, that's much more satisfying then reading you're disgusting rants.
Just when I thought human beings were at the next level of enlightenment you had to come along and ruin everything!!!!
You totally prove to me that we are not ready for the next stage, but fear not , I shall patiently wait for you .
Give me a call when it finally dawn's on you that being a single entity requires a certain amount of restraint for it's chances of survival.
The internet is a great tool for seeing who has restraint and who doesn't. This is where you're true colours come out. You have absolutely no restraint. You would not act the way you do on the internet as you would in public. If you acted this way in public than you would be in serious danger.
P.S , stop flagging your own posts.
LIAR.

You must have read our posts to come to this conclusion 'that we have proven to you with our disgusting rants'.

The internet is a great tool for seeing who has restraint and who doesn't. This is where you're true colours come out. You have absolutely no restraint. You would not act the way you do on the internet as you would in public. If you acted this way in public than you would be in serious danger. Very serious danger. You don't have the guts to standUP in front of a crowd and say the things you do. You would have your teeth knocked down your miserable throat. And real Quick tooo

P.S , you need to start flagging your own posts if you want to earn any brownie points in TOPIX Forums. If you don't know by now what is the modus operandi in here, then you are full of schidt to the eyeballs.

Stanley says that that last line sums it all up for him.

Go Figure.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rush

Fairbury, NE

#610390 Mar 14, 2013
Pope Francis I wrote:
<quoted text>Your Pope says 'cheer up' little one.
If Your Pope can be called 'clueless', then so can you be called 'clueless'.
It is what is in our Hearts that counts. We must be totally and completely satisfied with ourselves in what we think, say,do, and behave.
Your Pope is a sinner and confesses such to GOD, the Father of ALL.
One day, Your Pope will go to the bosom of te Lord and Your Pope looks forward to getting the answers to the same questions that you have. Even simple questions as you have asked in here.
Blessed be GOD. Blessed be His Holy Name.
Your Pope
Francis I
What if the new pope was black?
Greens - tuf

Annandale, Australia

#610391 Mar 14, 2013
Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>LIAR.
You must have read our posts to come to this conclusion 'that we have proven to you with our disgusting rants'.
The internet is a great tool for seeing who has restraint and who doesn't. This is where you're true colours come out. You have absolutely no restraint. You would not act the way you do on the internet as you would in public. If you acted this way in public than you would be in serious danger. Very serious danger. You don't have the guts to standUP in front of a crowd and say the things you do. You would have your teeth knocked down your miserable throat. And real Quick tooo
P.S , you need to start flagging your own posts if you want to earn any brownie points in TOPIX Forums. If you don't know by now what is the modus operandi in here, then you are full of schidt to the eyeballs.
Stanley says that that last line sums it all up
for him.
Go Figure.
Is that plagiarism?
Hey dummy, i said that I hadn't read you're last ten or so posts, I'm presuming they are as full as hatred as the ones I had read before that. Do you get that?.
So dummy, who's full of what?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#610392 Mar 14, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, they did improve on the Aircraft carriers, fresnel lenses and that blasted song by Roger Whittaker.
God save the queen.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rush

Fairbury, NE

#610393 Mar 14, 2013
Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text>Is that plagiarism?
Hey dummy, i said that I hadn't read you're last ten or so posts, I'm presuming they are as full as hatred as the ones I had read before that. Do you get that?.
So dummy, who's full of what?
You are correct.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#610394 Mar 14, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>"Strange", IOWs, not your usual partner. Wilde's idea of "strange" could get you arrested in the U.S.
Good morning nano.

Wonderful to see you again.

I see you are your usual bright, shining self.

You are, I'm sure, one of Jesus' favorites.

Keep up the good work.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Greens - tuf

Annandale, Australia

#610395 Mar 14, 2013
Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>LIAR.
Stanley says that that last line sums it all up for him.
Go Figure.
Brownie points in TOPIX ? Oh, I'm sorry I didn't realize that you take this so seriously.
You must of mistaken me for somebody who doesn't have a life . I just jump on here with my Smart Phone and type away. Most times it just feels like I'm texting to somebody. I do it anywhere. I'm not stuck in front of a computer screen going insane, I'm more balanced.
You need to be balanced in life Stan/Ollie. Go outside before you miss it all.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#610397 Mar 14, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>FYI, there are men from all over the world asking to visit me, some want to have my baby. Unfortunately, several of them are already married.
The dingo acho baybee

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#610398 Mar 14, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
.HIV and flu -- the vaccine strategy - Seth Berkley .
He talks about future "possible" vaccines. They have yet to be developed, tested and proven. I am only interested in current vaccines available today. Current vaccines do NOT work as promised and there are reasons for that.

&fe ature=player_embedded

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min Quivering Lip Lib... 71,748
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min waaasssuuup 699,445
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 29 min Dang Jersey Piney 447,424
Rodney King beating and the WTC Jumpers 54 min Doctor REALITY 1
Need good hookup adult dating sites 1 hr Adam 3
"O.J. hit me while he (BLEEPED!) me! 1 hr Doctor REALITY 5
I miss her so bad. Should I reach out? 2 hr Doctor REALITY 2
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 3 hr Doctor REALITY 125