Prove there's a god.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#610266 Mar 13, 2013
wilderide wrote:
If a child is involved, obviously the predator is to blame, not the child who might be facing a choice of prostitution or starvation.
Yes that is absolutely true, but is that the case in Thailand? As I have always learned it corruption there has become endemic and deeply rooted in society, Around a year ago there was a national poll there and it revealed that 64% of Thais think corruption is acceptable if the country or themselves benefit in some way from the corrupt schemes. That's a sick way to think. With the young there it is even worse, 70% think it's Ok. It's like they never learned any morals. I'm guessing education is not big there, and the government is to blame for that.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#610267 Mar 13, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>I know exactly what truth is so get of your high horse.
Truth (noun) the quality or state of being true.
Your claims were really nothing more than nitpicking.
Nitpicking (adjective) looking for small or unimportant errors or faults.
Life is short. Glad we could help in clearing that up for ya.
If she had made the same statement in court about an individual shooting at her (who had not) she would have been charged with perjury. You only defend her because she is your political, ideological liar-of-choice.

Location hidden

#610268 Mar 13, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> In fact it's the tourists that go to these places , so who is itching and who is scratching?
Who is the blame? The person that wants , or the person who lets?
My give up.
Pervs rely on apathy like yours to keep doing what pleases them.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#610269 Mar 13, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>LOL
Where did your self-composure go weirdride? You ought to be used to butt smacking by now.
Whackjob.
You delight in imagining that you've upset me by making accusations against me, then add ridicule. You enjoy attacking people. You do that all the time to others too. You really are damaged goods Nano. I feel sorry for you. But as for my composure, sorry to burst your bubble, but it's perfectly fine.

So, prove your accusation or admit that you are a liar.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#610270 Mar 13, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>LOL
Where did your self-composure go weirdride? You ought to be used to butt smacking by now.
Whackjob.
"He who holds his hatred close to his heart has a dark lover."

Your words. Want salt?

Location hidden

#610271 Mar 13, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
If she had made the same statement in court about an individual shooting at her (who had not) she would have been charged with perjury.
The same thing could be said about 99% of the population at one time or another. Get over it. It was no big deal and no one, including yourself, is perfect 24/7.

You only defend her because she is your political, ideological liar-of-choice.
Actually I never really paid too much attention to her. I think she did a good job as Secretary of State though.

Location hidden

#610272 Mar 13, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
You delight in imagining that you've upset me by making accusations against me, then add ridicule. You enjoy attacking people. You do that all the time to others too. You really are damaged goods Nano. I feel sorry for you. But as for my composure, sorry to burst your bubble, but it's perfectly fine.
Old ladies are harder to ruffle than you!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

Location hidden

#610273 Mar 13, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
You ARE upset, though. You're practically apoplectic. xD

Location hidden

#610274 Mar 13, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>The same thing could be said about 99% of the population at one time or another. Get over it. It was no big deal and no one, including yourself, is perfect 24/7.
<quoted text>Actually I never really paid too much attention to her. I think she did a good job as Secretary of State though.
Let me guess...you already paid for a seat at one of the liar's speeches?

People like her count on losers like you to support them. Tip: Don't count on the favor being returned.

Location hidden

#610275 Mar 13, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
"He who holds his hatred close to his heart has a dark lover."
Your words. Want salt?
As IF you know what it means.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#610276 Mar 13, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhh.... I don't know. Maybe the angled flight decks, and over hanging flight decks as well, the optical landing systems, armored flight decks, catapult launches, the crash barrier. Just minor things I suppose.
The only difference is the jump ramp.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#610277 Mar 13, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Knot therapy?!! I'd be proud to give you the kiss of life. xD
But I'd need both hands for that, so set up the camera yourself! ;)
i suppose I could get a tripod or something

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#610278 Mar 13, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
What? If a child is involved, obviously the predator is to blame, not the child who might be facing a choice of prostitution or starvation.

But it could be the child that is the prostitute .

Location hidden

#610280 Mar 13, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
Let me guess...you already paid for a seat at one of the liar's speeches?
Now you're just being silly. Try to focus.
People like her count on losers like you to support them.
People like her? So you're suggesting that you know her personally? If not then I wouldn't buy into everything you hear, unless you like buying bias and hype. As the saying goes "you can make anyone look bad if you really want to."

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#610281 Mar 13, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never done such a thing, but thanks for reminding me, Prickles. Found that post yet? It cracks me up how you seem to love to undermine yourself. Please, do continue.
Trunk Monkey to the rescue!

The post doesn't exist... not that you need informed of that.

The first post I can find, on this thread, made by you, that includes the word “Thailand”... is this one...
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TOCO8TE...

Topix has changed a few things in their HTML coding... so this little script I'm using may not be finding every instance of the word “Thailand” when applied against my locally mirrored thread. The script needs to be re-worked. But, my the mirror contains deleted posts also... they get downloaded before Topix removes them, as long as they don't get removed within one hour of being submitted. Taking that into consideration, none of your posts have ever been deleted.(Sorry nano)

Maybe this is the post nano is thinking about...
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TOCO8TE...
... and, if it is, she owes you an apology... a BIG one.
Greens - tuf

Northmead, Australia

#610282 Mar 13, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You said,..."there is nothing to fear regarding energy". I showed that there is.
So it's true , you do fear black holes.
That's your personal feeling because again if you did understand what they are all about than you would not fear them.
Do not mistake your ignorance for fear.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#610283 Mar 13, 2013
/my the mirror/my mirror/

<gripe>

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#610284 Mar 13, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Pervs rely on apathy like yours to keep doing what pleases them.
You mean like raising 5 children in a heterosexual relationship who became 5 heterosexuals in relationships?

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#610285 Mar 13, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Ahem.
" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom&q... ;
Their population may be smaller but they are crammed into a much smaller space, therefore, their choices are close to home too. Many predators start out offending "in" or very near their own homes; obsessing on targets they see on a regular basis.
Stanley says that your message is a message for all these idiots out there that write and say despicable things about the Holy Roman Catholic Church.

The whole of the Church should not be judged as being the same as the handful of monster paedophiles that got into its midst.

Your reference to 'choices are close to home too'....affirms the fact that most paedophilia takes place within the immediate family.

Idiots who say that the Holy Roman Catholic Church is nothing more than a place for paedophiles is placing themselves in the same situation by having people think that they are rapists because someone else who is in their family committed rape means that they are guilty of the crime too.

Go Figure.

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#610286 Mar 13, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>The same thing could be said about 99% of the population at one time or another. Get over it. It was no big deal and no one, including yourself, is perfect 24/7.
<quoted text>Actually I never really paid too much attention to her. I think she did a good job as Secretary of State though.

If apologizing to our enemies for killing us is good, then I agree.
She sucks but not good as Monica, or we would have never heard of Monica.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 25 min Michael 670,589
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 31 min emperorjohn 445,675
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 39 min Joe Fortuna 101,326
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 49 min Sky Writer 31 184,324
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Rob Ford Jr 286,265
Ted Bundy's Daughter (Jul '14) 3 hr Poppy _36 6
I love you sister Joyce Meyer 6 hr lightbeamrider 2
More from around the web