Prove there's a god.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#610039 Mar 12, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't look at me.
They were that way when I opened the bag.
I think they suffocated.
!!! ;>
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#610040 Mar 12, 2013
Touch wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jewish people are still around. They are your proof that there is God.
non sequitor FALLACY

with your logic the Asians would be proof that Buddha is real,and Odin made russians etc...

try to do better

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#610041 Mar 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
What is vitamin B-12 good for?
Little know fact about B-12, most of the ones you get in the stores will do you NO good. This is because B-12 gets destroyed in your stomach UNLESS you 1) Get a B-12 shot, 2) Get a sublingual version of B-12 or 3) Get a protected version of B-12. Here is one example of that (see video on the page for more information);

http://www.hsn.com/products/andrew-lessman-vi...

Location hidden

#610042 Mar 12, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
. Eat an oyster every day and you'll never have to worry about getting that.
Well you're close...:p A person would have to eat 3 pounds of oysters everyday to get the correct amount of B-12. But that's better than 352 cups of cottage cheese, or 893 eggs :p
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#610043 Mar 12, 2013
Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text>It all depends on how you perceive God. If you invision a material being of any description than you do not understand God.
God is energy, a energy form without limits, it is all that is, there is nothing else, it is everything.
Standing points of this energy gives the illusion of solidness, a manifestation of energy we perceive as life.
Nothing needs to be added, hence the illusion, we are using what we have, that being pure non destructive intelligent energy, and since nothing is added to this energy than nothing should be gained from this energy, but something is being gained hence the ever expanding Universe.
Do you think the Universe would still be expanding if it is as flawed as you say? Your mindset just goes to show how perfect it really is. That's the illusion, this planet we live on feels like a bad dream sometimes, but sometimes living on this planet can feel f#%&en amazing.
The emotion driven energetic Universe doesn't really care how you get you're kicks, as long as it gets your emotion / energy in motion it's happy.
did the universe told you this,or are you just making up BS?
LOL
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#610044 Mar 12, 2013
pentagram1920 wrote:
Just look around the world you live in.What kind of a perfect design can you see? Its a major failure instead.
There is nothing but death, pain, suffering, war and disease in your God's perfectly designed world everyday.
There is an unhealthy, sadistic relation between the concept of God and a believer.You learn that you or a friend, relative have cancer.
You focus to the spiritual part of the process too by praying and hoping that God will help you.
Then if you or your friend, relative cant win the struggle and die, they say God gave the pain, God will give the patience.Either way, a believer accepts what God wanted for them with-out a question.
Then the next phase appears.They say that God loved that person so much more than others that he called him/her to heaven.That means if God loves you, you are in trouble because God kills you earlier than the sinners.
maybe god is EVIL basterd

www.evilbible.com
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#610045 Mar 12, 2013
flup wrote:
<quoted text> Atheists having compassion?? You gotta be kidding. So you are right. I NOW do not believe any god exists, so it only makes sense that I should be selfish, step on everyones toes, and that everyone else should kowtow to ME. The ATHEIST way is the SELFISH way. No god, no conscience. Simple.
just dont step on someones toes whos BIGGER than you...LOL

Location hidden

#610046 Mar 12, 2013
boooots wrote:
My son, a doctor, working everyday in a hospital around many sick people, claims he won't get the flu shot as he fears it more than the flu. He thinks it is promoted unnecessarily by the pharmaceutical companies.
Are you sure about that? I know here it is a law that all people working in the health field MUST get a flu shot or they can be fired. I thought it was nationwide law but maybe not. Anyway, your son is right, the flu shot IS worst than the flu. Also if you get the flu just once there is no need to get the shot as your body already has made the antibodies. I take high dose of vitamin D, garlic and wash hands frequently (that's how it mainly gets transmitted) and never get sick, even when everyone around me is sick.
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#610047 Mar 12, 2013
flup wrote:
<quoted text> Well not according to the atheist. NO purpose, NO direction, NO meaning, NO hope. Like evolution says; we all came from some primordial "goo" millions of years ago, and we will ALL return to that "goo" in the end. Life means NOTHING. Not COOKIE CRUMBS.
on the contrary you silly kristain.

the knowledge that we have only one life to live makes it all so much more meaningfull,..LIVING = everything,
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#610048 Mar 12, 2013
They do not bother with the crap in this
world but they know that Mars can sustain
life. What for?

Location hidden

#610049 Mar 12, 2013
Clementia wrote:
I sin everyday, we all do!!
I'm trying to perfect several.

Location hidden

#610050 Mar 12, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
Look what happened with YAZ.
Perfect example.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#610051 Mar 12, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Are you sure about that? I know here it is a law that all people working in the health field MUST get a flu shot or they can be fired. I thought it was nationwide law but maybe not. Anyway, your son is right, the flu shot IS worst than the flu. Also if you get the flu just once there is no need to get the shot as your body already has made the antibodies. I take high dose of vitamin D, garlic and wash hands frequently (that's how it mainly gets transmitted) and never get sick, even when everyone around me is sick.
Because people working in the health industry are around sick people more, it does make sense that they would be required to do that. I was a bit surprised when my son told me he does not get a flu shot. However, there is some truth (actually a lot of truth) to the fact that the flu shots each year are for the most common flus at the time, and since there are so many variations and they mutate rapidly, one may get a flu shot but catch some other flu which wasn't vaccinated for anyway.

Location hidden

#610052 Mar 12, 2013
christianity is EVIL wrote:
the knowledge that we have only one life to live makes it all so much more meaningfull
Exactly. Make it count, instead of making religious excuses. This is not a dress rehearsal.

Location hidden

#610053 Mar 12, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
He who holds his hatred close to his heart has a dark lover.
Is that anything like "once you go black, you never go back"?
Rush

Columbus, NE

#610054 Mar 12, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Be very careful how long to take Melatonin. It's best to coax your body to make its own. Get some Calcium And Magnesium. They are fairly cheap and have been linked to getting a deeper rem sleep cycle. Your lack of sleep, or poor sleep, could be half of your problems.
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/1631...
http://products.mercola.com/melatonin-sleep-s...
Thanks again Doc! Im pretty new to this stuff, I am not too quick to take anything, but not sleeping was driving me crazy. Just in the last week, I have felt better than I have in the last few months. Before, if I got 4 hours of sleep, I thought that I was doing pretty good, but about the last month, I was going on about 2 hours a night. I would be falling asleep on the chair, but as soon as I went to bed, it was WIDE AWAKE! LOL. So, I then tried to just fall asleep in the chair, or couch, while reading. I wouldnt watch TV or go on the computer, just try reading, or sit listening to music. Nothing would work. I'll try calcium and magnesium. Thanks again, I really appreciate it.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#610055 Mar 12, 2013
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
NO Mr.C thats why i said i heard a FUNNY story.
it was a HA HA ... a joke.
but like most 'stories' came with a moral of truth in it.
you do not understand "moral truth"

the joke was simple and juvenile, I am convinced that you would enjoy it.

and

It is fitting, after all the claims of the abrahamic faiths, are an april fools joke.
Greens - tuf

Australia

#610056 Mar 12, 2013
<quoted text>
on the contrary you silly kristain.
the knowledge that we have only one life to live makes it all so much more meaningfull,..LIVING = everything,
Did your mommy tell you that? Lol
Greens - tuf

Australia

#610057 Mar 12, 2013
<quoted text>
did the universe told you this,or are you just making up BS?
LOL
If your smart enough than challenge my post.
babysan

United States

#610058 Mar 12, 2013
No gods. Grow up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 9 min Bella Italia 40,721
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 13 min ChristineM 444,360
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 22 min Estelle 596,661
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 27 min Bella Italia 612,647
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 39 min USaWarringIDIOTSo... 177,219
LOUD CRYIN' SPOILED Black Kids in Wal Mart!!!!! 1 hr SouthernBelle 65
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr -Alan S Shole- 1,062
More from around the web