“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#609747 Mar 12, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got an idea for a new Gremlins movie.
A small population of undiscovered creatures find a new food source, industrial pollution. They go from relatively harmless creatures, few in number, to dangerous toxic crazy monsters by the thousands. The only known natural enemy, Gremlins. So an army is raised and trained, first as magui. With the training drilled into their brains, they are transformed into Gremlins to eliminate the new threat. Nothing goes according to plan. Cities are destroyed. Eventually the mutated monsters broker a peace with the Gremlins and join forces against the humans. The movie ends with the humans evacuating and setting up perimeters. Meanwhile tension rises with the new partners. Being natural adversaries, they cannot maintain friendly relations. The credits role as fighting resumes.
You fell asleep watch'n the world news again din'cha?

“Michin yeoja”

Location hidden

#609748 Mar 12, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got an idea for a new Gremlins movie.
A small population of undiscovered creatures find a new food source, industrial pollution. They go from relatively harmless creatures, few in number, to dangerous toxic crazy monsters by the thousands. The only known natural enemy, Gremlins. So an army is raised and trained, first as magui. With the training drilled into their brains, they are transformed into Gremlins to eliminate the new threat. Nothing goes according to plan. Cities are destroyed. Eventually the mutated monsters broker a peace with the Gremlins and join forces against the humans. The movie ends with the humans evacuating and setting up perimeters. Meanwhile tension rises with the new partners. Being natural adversaries, they cannot maintain friendly relations. The credits role as fighting resumes.
Not sure if that would work or not. First, there are no undiscovered creatures. They were all on the Ark. God gave specific instructions on how to deal with the mogwai but somehow those instructions ended up stuck to Ham's hock. Nobody quite knows how that happened. Hilarity ensued.

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

#609749 Mar 12, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
You fell asleep watch'n the world news again din'cha?
I think you're reading too much into it, man. It's just entertainment, that's all. I leave the politics to the politicians. I'm just here to pretend I'm making a movie for people to enjoy.

Embrace the grey.

#609750 Mar 12, 2013
River Tam wrote:
Not sure if that would work or not. First, there are no undiscovered creatures. They were all on the Ark. God gave specific instructions on how to deal with the mogwai but somehow those instructions ended up stuck to Ham's hock. Nobody quite knows how that happened. Hilarity ensued.
Has there been a good comedy movie about the Ark? The world deserves one. I'm thinking Christopher Walken for Noah.

"If the worst should happen. WHAT! God then...only two...I think maybe four...would be. Better."
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#609751 Mar 12, 2013
Wellness.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#609752 Mar 12, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you're reading too much into it, man. It's just entertainment, that's all. I leave the politics to the politicians. I'm just here to pretend I'm making a movie for people to enjoy.
No I ain't! I was jok'n too!

“Michin yeoja”

Location hidden

#609753 Mar 12, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Has there been a good comedy movie about the Ark? The world deserves one. I'm thinking Christopher Walken for Noah.
"If the worst should happen. WHAT! God then...only two...I think maybe four...would be. Better."
It's crazy.

I read the book. It's gotta be funnier.

Embrace the grey.

#609754 Mar 12, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
No I ain't! I was jok'n too!
It was still very perceptive of you.

Embrace the grey.

#609755 Mar 12, 2013
Forum wrote:
Wellness.
Peanuts. In a bag.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#609756 Mar 12, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Invest in hemp!...An hold the gold! Sail the seas, like days o' old. Bury yer booty til greed leaves 'er nest, an drink in the ports, but, drink wit the best-The Pirates!
Ain't got no money, and no use for gold... don't like the color, if truth be told. I've sailed the seas, and miss those days... but prefer the hills, to ocean sprays. I'll have that drink, this one's to you... but won't leave home, it's where I screw!
flup

Auckland, New Zealand

#609757 Mar 12, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay Adam therapy could possibly help with your anger management
and possibly advert you murdering your Mrs Lanza your mother and everybody else.
But you should really should consider your family, you even without a belief in divine retribution can have feelings for your children or cousins, aunts uncles , grand parents. Don't you care about anyone? Or is everything always all about you?
Most atheists have compassion for their fellowmen, it doesn't take god to tell you that. But the religious only see martyrdom and providence. Atheists see it a human equation.
Atheists having compassion?? You gotta be kidding. So you are right. I NOW do not believe any god exists, so it only makes sense that I should be selfish, step on everyones toes, and that everyone else should kowtow to ME. The ATHEIST way is the SELFISH way. No god, no conscience. Simple.
flup

Auckland, New Zealand

#609758 Mar 12, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>DNA has meaning. So does sex, breathing, love and hate. Everything has a purpose and a cause.
Well not according to the atheist. NO purpose, NO direction, NO meaning, NO hope. Like evolution says; we all came from some primordial "goo" millions of years ago, and we will ALL return to that "goo" in the end. Life means NOTHING. Not COOKIE CRUMBS.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#609759 Mar 12, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
...and Sam Jackson for Ham.

"I have had it with these motherf_ckin' snakes on this motherf"ckin' boat!
flup

Auckland, New Zealand

#609760 Mar 12, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
You've got a tiny little willie, don't you?
As a matter of fact, I HAVE!! NO BULLSHIT!! If it were any smaller, it would be a VAGINA. Ha!!Ha!!Ha!!
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#609761 Mar 12, 2013
flup wrote:
<quoted text> Atheists having compassion?? You gotta be kidding. So you are right. I NOW do not believe any god exists, so it only makes sense that I should be selfish, step on everyones toes, and that everyone else should kowtow to ME. The ATHEIST way is the SELFISH way. No god, no conscience. Simple.
God is our protection.

“Michin yeoja”

Location hidden

#609762 Mar 12, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
...and Sam Jackson for Ham.
"I have had it with these motherf_ckin' snakes on this motherf"ckin' boat!
Aaaaahahaha
flup

Auckland, New Zealand

#609763 Mar 12, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Hushaby...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =jRGzYR-0sx8XX
...ya big baby.
Ooooooh!! Nano!! Luvlee moosic!! Luvlee moosic!! eeeeeee!! Itt iss round!! Itt iss round!! Patty-pat-pat-pat-patso!! oo!! Sofftt!! Tyme four mee psych pillz. ee!!

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#609764 Mar 12, 2013
flup wrote:
<quoted text> Atheists having compassion?? You gotta be kidding. So you are right. I NOW do not believe any god exists, so it only makes sense that I should be selfish, step on everyones toes, and that everyone else should kowtow to ME. The ATHEIST way is the SELFISH way. No god, no conscience. Simple.
Some atheists are more humane than believers, in fact belief in god has nothing to do with being good, bad , empathetic or being self centered and selfish. That is a construct you decided that has no basis in real life.
flup

Auckland, New Zealand

#609765 Mar 12, 2013
ManeBrane wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because you are insane does not prove god exists.
Mee nutz, mee nutz!! Hee!!Hee!!Hee!!

“Michin yeoja”

Location hidden

#609766 Mar 12, 2013
flup wrote:
<quoted text> Well not according to the atheist. NO purpose, NO direction, NO meaning, NO hope. Like evolution says; we all came from some primordial "goo" millions of years ago, and we will ALL return to that "goo" in the end. Life means NOTHING. Not COOKIE CRUMBS.
When did evolution say that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 15 min Johnny 3,125
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min confrinting with ... 542,822
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 19 min Aura Mytha 259,599
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 21 min Aura Mytha 227,649
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 24 min UidiotRaceMAkeWor... 173,716
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 42 min abcd 865
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 54 min blck Thndr 42 601,125
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 2 hr ms simmer 153

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••