Prove there's a god.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#610295 Mar 13, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> You forgot to switch names lunatic.
Ollie and I hardly ever forget anything.

If you took the time to give it time, instead of your kneejerk reaction as a cockroach, you will have found out that Ollie and I are messengers of the Vatican who carry on certain duties including some menial work to help the congregation of the Faithful hear the latest news.

Now, speaking of the congregation of the Faithful, and whereas you are a bona fide heathen, why are you so hot and bothered about the goings on within the Holy Roman Catholic Church.

Aaaaaa yes. Well, we'll see. You are hell bent go get a drop of Your Pope's Holy water in the face, aren't you....you miserable son of a bitch.

Go Figure

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#610296 Mar 13, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really. I do not believe in commercial dietary plans. Herbs however do have a place in a healthy diet, BUT I do not take them based on anything other than the science, and then I choose the purest form of it, not the most advertised form of it.
<quoted text>
Nope. Most vitamin companies make crap products. This is why some people with good intentions take vitamins and lose faith in them. The ones they took weren't really manufactured properly and had little, if any value. My father was like this. He bought vitamins and herbs from a place that advertised "buy one, get two free" and they were just worthless capsules and pills. The vitamin industry is very big and people unwittingly buy products that will do them little good, not because a certain 'vitamin' was bad, but because of the way the vitamin was manufactured, bottled and sold. There's a lot of hype and the consumer needs to know exactly what they are buying. I still remember of how everyone bought into the hype about coral calcium. LOL..
No one diet will ever work for everyone, and any company that claims there's will, is risking the health of people. It's the same level of dishonesty as a tobacco company claiming there are no risks with tobacco. Same goes for the herbals.
Sharkey

United States

#610297 Mar 13, 2013
Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>Ollie and I hardly ever forget anything.
If you took the time to give it time, instead of your kneejerk reaction as a cockroach, you will have found out that Ollie and I are messengers of the Vatican who carry on certain duties including some menial work to help the congregation of the Faithful hear the latest news.
Now, speaking of the congregation of the Faithful, and whereas you are a bona fide heathen, why are you so hot and bothered about the goings on within the Holy Roman Catholic Church.
Aaaaaa yes. Well, we'll see. You are hell bent go get a drop of Your Pope's Holy water in the face, aren't you....you miserable son of a bitch.
Go Figure
The only "miserable son of a bitch" here is YOU. Ollie left you a long time ago and he is on one of my buses to his heaven while you're still on your ashy, beat-up, black-smoke-blowing, sputtering old black bus driving to your hell all by yourself.
Ollie met himself a more sane person to go to his heavan with.
It's your former mechanic! Go Figure.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#610298 Mar 13, 2013
Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>Ollie and I hardly ever forget anything.
If you took the time to give it time, instead of your kneejerk reaction as a cockroach, you will have found out that Ollie and I are messengers of the Vatican who carry on certain duties including some menial work to help the congregation of the Faithful hear the latest news.
Now, speaking of the congregation of the Faithful, and whereas you are a bona fide heathen, why are you so hot and bothered about the goings on within the Holy Roman Catholic Church.
Aaaaaa yes. Well, we'll see. You are hell bent go get a drop of Your Pope's Holy water in the face, aren't you....you miserable son of a bitch.
Go Figure
You yous twos are the same lunatic.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#610299 Mar 13, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you're just being silly. Try to focus.
<quoted text>People like her? So you're suggesting that you know her personally? If not then I wouldn't buy into everything you hear, unless you like buying bias and hype. As the saying goes "you can make anyone look bad if you really want to."
you said you had never known her to lie, like you DO know her personally. You are confused.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#610300 Mar 13, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Trunk Monkey to the rescue!
The post doesn't exist... not that you need informed of that.
The first post I can find, on this thread, made by you, that includes the word “Thailand”... is this one...
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TOCO8TE...
Topix has changed a few things in their HTML coding... so this little script I'm using may not be finding every instance of the word “Thailand” when applied against my locally mirrored thread. The script needs to be re-worked. But, my the mirror contains deleted posts also... they get downloaded before Topix removes them, as long as they don't get removed within one hour of being submitted. Taking that into consideration, none of your posts have ever been deleted.(Sorry nano)
Maybe this is the post nano is thinking about...
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TOCO8TE...
... and, if it is, she owes you an apology... a BIG one.
He's been on a lot more threads than just this one, monkey butt. The comment was on a different thread and neither he nor I mentioned "Thailand" specifically on the thread, just southeast Asia. I think it was the evolution forum. It's been more than a year ago, but I do remember that he mentioned that he said he and his "partner" were both looking forward to "getting lucky in the bars" there.
The post DID exist, and probably still does if the putz hasn't wiped it himself.
You can go back to kissing his butt now.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#610301 Mar 13, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
You yous twos are the same lunatic.
You said it brother....

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#610303 Mar 13, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like raising 5 children in a heterosexual relationship who became 5 heterosexuals in relationships?
You are apathetic towards the children who have been taken by predators. Sitting back and enjoying your unscathed children and not asking your elected leaders why they don't crack down on child porn and the predators who create it. They know who these people are and yet rarely ever prosecute them.

You wanna guess how many American kids disappear and are never seen alive again? They become nothing more than case numbers to be forgotten.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#610304 Mar 13, 2013
Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>Stanley says that your message is a message for all these idiots out there that write and say despicable things about the Holy Roman Catholic Church.
The whole of the Church should not be judged as being the same as the handful of monster paedophiles that got into its midst.
Your reference to 'choices are close to home too'....affirms the fact that most paedophilia takes place within the immediate family.
Idiots who say that the Holy Roman Catholic Church is nothing more than a place for paedophiles is placing themselves in the same situation by having people think that they are rapists because someone else who is in their family committed rape means that they are guilty of the crime too.
Go Figure.
I was not defending the church, merely pointing out that the United Kingdom has more people stuffed into a smaller space than America does.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#610305 Mar 13, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
No one diet will ever work for everyone
The word diet can be used in many ways. Specifically all humans require certain nutrients, however, each person will need varying amounts of each nutrient at different points of their lives. This is why I believe that basic nutrition should be taught in schools. Another element that is hurting peoples health in this country is the Recommended Daily Intake or Recommended Dietary Allowance used (and don't even get me started on the worthless food pyramid). People don't understand what it these things are or why they were developed. Most people think that as long as you follow them you will be healthy, but that isn't necessarily true. The RDA was developed during World War II as way for the armed forces to determine the minimum amount of nutrients that soldiers would need to stay alive. Because there was food rationing during the war this served several purposes, but they were only intended to be used as a minimum guideline during the 1940's. Today people requirements are different and those guidelines are way out of whack. A perfect example is vitamin D. They need to be updated and they need to use scientific data to set those guidelines, not what some company lobbyist wants them to be.
Sharkey

United States

#610306 Mar 13, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
You yous twos are the same lunatic.
...the same lunatic that appearantly got chased off topix a while back?
Oscar Wild/Sir Doctor1-10,000?
It sounds like him. All that poison coming from this Stan-an-ollie cretin does sound familiar.
He's full of a bunch of anti-semite hatred and using his catholic faith to back up his bigotry.
He is still the same old gay homophobic creep with a serious case of dissacociative personality disorder.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#610307 Mar 13, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>The only "miserable son of a bitch" here is YOU. Ollie left you a long time ago and he is on one of my buses to his heaven while you're still on your ashy, beat-up, black-smoke-blowing, sputtering old black bus driving to your hell all by yourself.
Ollie met himself a more sane person to go to his heavan with.
It's your former mechanic! Go Figure.
Ollie says make no wonder that nobody communicates with you.

You just do not know how to string two centences togeeeether, do ya boy.

You have NO buses. Stanley and I bought up every darn bus in the WholeWideWorld....

....the closest you will ever get to owning a bus is when 'they' throw your toasted arse onto the designated BLACK Bus that will take you on your one-way trip to your hot and heavy party.

By the way, our Father Merrin is going to pass by and stop in your tiny room in the near future. That will happen just before you croak....you hateful prick.

May GOD have mercy on your sorry soul.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#610308 Mar 13, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
you said you had never known her to lie, like you DO know her personally.
Apparently English isn't your first language. When I said that it means that her public image as shown on the media. If I knew her 'personally' I would just ask her to sit on you to shut you up. I would make sure she had beans for dinner. LOL...

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#610309 Mar 13, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
You said it brother....
Anyone who proclaims themselves to be a brother of this heathen 'auorta'....is well on the highway to hell.

My Stanley assures you of that.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#610310 Mar 13, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently English isn't your first language. When I said that it means that her public image as shown on the media. If I knew her 'personally' I would just ask her to sit on you to shut you up. I would make sure she had beans for dinner. LOL...
I can attest to nano's great pubic image.

And after she gets her Brazilian with waaasup's coupon, yum.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#610311 Mar 13, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I was not defending the church, merely pointing out that the United Kingdom has more people stuffed into a smaller space than America does.
Both Stanley and I know that you are NOT defending the Holy Roman Catholic Church. Being a heathen, how could you.

What we wanted to bring out was the fact that you made the 'Freudian Slip'...and brought up the fact that people commit crimes more close to home.

Such it is with the Church. There are MORE non-Catholics committing paedophelia outside the Church by the 100,000 of perCentages than being committed inside the Church.

Stanley says that...Most paedophiles are wannabeeAtheists.

Go re-Figure.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#610312 Mar 13, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>He's been on a lot more threads than just this one, monkey butt. The comment was on a different thread and neither he nor I mentioned "Thailand" specifically on the thread, just. I think it was the evolution forum. It's been more than a year ago, but I do remember that he mentioned that he said he and his "partner" were both looking forward to "getting lucky in the bars" there.
The post DID exist, and probably still does if the putz hasn't wiped it himself.
You can go back to kissing his butt now.
Heheheee!

Wilde's correct... It MUST suck to be you!

It's a wee bit sad that you'd remember something like that in the first place.

Perhaps... if you had a sex life of your own to be occupied with, you'd be less preoccupied with his.

Poor nano... couldn't get lucky in a dildo factory!
Sharkey

United States

#610313 Mar 13, 2013
Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>Ollie says make no wonder that nobody communicates with you.
You just do not know how to string two centences togeeeether, do ya boy.
You have NO buses. Stanley and I bought up every darn bus in the WholeWideWorld....
....the closest you will ever get to owning a bus is when 'they' throw your toasted arse onto the designated BLACK Bus that will take you on your one-way trip to your hot and heavy party.
By the way, our Father Merrin is going to pass by and stop in your tiny room in the near future. That will happen just before you croak....you hateful prick.
May GOD have mercy on your sorry soul.
"Ollie says make no wonder that nobody communicates with you".

But here YOU are "communicating" with me right now! Schizo just like the homophobic gay you are.

I told you a long time ago that I am not interested in a date "Stan pretending to be Ollie"! So get up off me, you sicko!

Nor would I recommend anyone else for a date with your dingy @ss. Not even Ollie, because you're too much of an ugly cretin. It's so bad that you have to PRETEND ollie is there with you.

You are just like the typical mental case. You invent imaginary friends, turn into a crazy disgusting creep, and then spend the days on topix demonstrating what a crazy disgusting creep you are.

You're still under the delusion, and it's kicking into high gear!
"Stanley and I bought up every darn bus in the WholeWideWorld...."
LMFAO! Which one are you, Stan or Ollie? You're even confusing your own self! Told you you are crazy! HA HA HA HA HA! ROFL!
You never bought back any of the buses, you're still stuck with your old puttering faded smoking black bus, driving yourself to hell. Ollie is gone, so stop pretending he's there with you, that that hand stroking is Ollie's and not your own.
Stop pretending you have all these buses.
Or better yet, do. That fantasy will be your only companion on your self-imposed journey to your hell, you anti-semite POS.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#610314 Mar 13, 2013
Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>Both Stanley and I know that you are NOT defending the Holy Roman Catholic Church. Being a heathen, how could you.
What we wanted to bring out was the fact that you made the 'Freudian Slip'...and brought up the fact that people commit crimes more close to home.
Such it is with the Church. There are MORE non-Catholics committing paedophelia outside the Church by the 100,000 of perCentages than being committed inside the Church.
Stanley says that...Most paedophiles are wannabeeAtheists.
Go re-Figure.
Fk off, troll.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#610315 Mar 13, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Heheheee!
Wilde's correct... It MUST suck to be you!
It's a wee bit sad that you'd remember something like that in the first place.
Perhaps... if you had a sex life of your own to be occupied with, you'd be less preoccupied with his.
Poor nano... couldn't get lucky in a dildo factory!
Unlike, wilde, I don't have to travel halfway around the world to have my desires satisfied.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 min bronzeagelegends 87,910
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min Doctor REALITY 703,641
Are you paying for public service? 20 min annebonney 1
The most DOMINATE NBA Players of ALL-TIME......... 32 min Doctor REALITY 1
If the Cavaliers keep Kevin Love............ 52 min Doctor REALITY 3
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 2 hr Grunt56 223,074
Making DEVILS Rich 3 hr Redeemed Jersey P... 4