Plants are the roots of all evil.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =vy-Fv0qVBqEXX
LOL!

"I'll be in my bunk."

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#609736 Mar 11, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
Tom Sanders, head of nutritional research at King's College London, says that the strain of rat the French team used gets breast tumours easily, especially when given unlimited food, or maize contaminated by a common fungus that causes hormone imbalance, or just allowed to age.
“Of course it is only one study and must be kept in perspective but neither should it be dismissed out of hand, swept under the carpet or be the target of obfuscating comments designed to undermine it.”
“It is a bit unusual that this article is presented in the Q&A style which translates to: "but I the ignorant reader have a question" which is then answered in the form answer:“here is what you should think.”

On one side of the scale you have a multitude of studies which show that GMO food is dangerously unhealthy. On the other side of the scale no study has ever been shown by ANY source that GMO food is perfectly safe. Hmmm.... should people blindly consume it?

“GOD SAVE THE KING”

Since: Jun 11

NEW YORK CITY=FL=CT

#609737 Mar 11, 2013
endtime wrote:
----#---- NEXT POPE is ANTICHRIST
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =mXWcaR0DuWoXX
Along With Obama The False Prophet..That BITCH!!

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#609738 Mar 11, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
Here's another one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =rixyrCNVVGAXX&feature=rel ated
Americans are guinea pigs.
I have a new guinea pig.

I call it Papua.

I thought it was a magui but after a few midnight snacks I had to accept that the nice old lady at the pet store screwed me over. Or maybe there was just a mix up. She was wearing some pretty thick glasses.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#609739 Mar 12, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>“Of course it is only one study and must be kept in perspective but neither should it be dismissed out of hand, swept under the carpet or be the target of obfuscating comments designed to undermine it.”
“It is a bit unusual that this article is presented in the Q&A style which translates to: "but I the ignorant reader have a question" which is then answered in the form answer:“here is what you should think.”
On one side of the scale you have a multitude of studies which show that GMO food is dangerously unhealthy. On the other side of the scale no study has ever been shown by ANY source that GMO food is perfectly safe. Hmmm.... should people blindly consume it?
http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/2012/09/24/...

Bad science about GMOs: It reminds me of the antivaccine movement

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#609741 Mar 12, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a new guinea pig.
I call it Papua.
I thought it was a magui but after a few midnight snacks I had to accept that the nice old lady at the pet store screwed me over. Or maybe there was just a mix up. She was wearing some pretty thick glasses.
The Smurfs when Papa went away for a weekend.

Forum

Hobbs, NM

#609742 Mar 12, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
What? All Christians haven't been lobotomized?
Then how did it happen?
There is no such thing as a Christian.
There is no such thing as Down Syndrome.
A doctor by the name of "Down"s made it
up and named it after himself. No such
thing as retardation. Depression.
Child abuse.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#609743 Mar 12, 2013

The Science of Genetically Modified Food .

Okay, I am done with this.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#609744 Mar 12, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
The saying actually goes, "The love of money is the root of all evil."
Wut's a pirate ta do?
Invest in hemp!...An hold the gold! Sail the seas, like days o' old. Bury yer booty til greed leaves 'er nest, an drink in the ports, but, drink wit the best-The Pirates!

Location hidden

#609745 Mar 12, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no such thing as a Christian.
There is no such thing as Down Syndrome.
A doctor by the name of "Down"s made it
up and named it after himself. No such
thing as retardation. Depression.
Child abuse.
That may be the strangest prayer I've ever heard.

“What's left to defend?”

Freedom

#609746 Mar 12, 2013
River Tam wrote:
The Smurfs when Papa went away for a weekend.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =BcWJaHZBEw0XX
I've got an idea for a new Gremlins movie.

A small population of undiscovered creatures find a new food source, industrial pollution. They go from relatively harmless creatures, few in number, to dangerous toxic crazy monsters by the thousands. The only known natural enemy, Gremlins. So an army is raised and trained, first as magui. With the training drilled into their brains, they are transformed into Gremlins to eliminate the new threat. Nothing goes according to plan. Cities are destroyed. Eventually the mutated monsters broker a peace with the Gremlins and join forces against the humans. The movie ends with the humans evacuating and setting up perimeters. Meanwhile tension rises with the new partners. Being natural adversaries, they cannot maintain friendly relations. The credits role as fighting resumes.

Location hidden

#609747 Mar 12, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
A small population of undiscovered creatures find a new food source, industrial pollution. They go from relatively harmless creatures, few in number, to dangerous toxic crazy monsters by the thousands. The only known natural enemy, Gremlins. So an army is raised and trained, first as magui. With the training drilled into their brains, they are transformed into Gremlins to eliminate the new threat. Nothing goes according to plan. Cities are destroyed. Eventually the mutated monsters broker a peace with the Gremlins and join forces against the humans. The movie ends with the humans evacuating and setting up perimeters. Meanwhile tension rises with the new partners. Being natural adversaries, they cannot maintain friendly relations. The credits role as fighting resumes.
You fell asleep watch'n the world news again din'cha?

Location hidden

#609748 Mar 12, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure if that would work or not. First, there are no undiscovered creatures. They were all on the Ark. God gave specific instructions on how to deal with the mogwai but somehow those instructions ended up stuck to Ham's hock. Nobody quite knows how that happened. Hilarity ensued.

“What's left to defend?”

Freedom

#609749 Mar 12, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
You fell asleep watch'n the world news again din'cha?
I think you're reading too much into it, man. It's just entertainment, that's all. I leave the politics to the politicians. I'm just here to pretend I'm making a movie for people to enjoy.

“What's left to defend?”

Freedom

#609750 Mar 12, 2013
River Tam wrote:
Not sure if that would work or not. First, there are no undiscovered creatures. They were all on the Ark. God gave specific instructions on how to deal with the mogwai but somehow those instructions ended up stuck to Ham's hock. Nobody quite knows how that happened. Hilarity ensued.
Has there been a good comedy movie about the Ark? The world deserves one. I'm thinking Christopher Walken for Noah.

"If the worst should happen. WHAT! God then...only two...I think maybe four...would be. Better."
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#609751 Mar 12, 2013
Wellness.

Location hidden

#609752 Mar 12, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you're reading too much into it, man. It's just entertainment, that's all. I leave the politics to the politicians. I'm just here to pretend I'm making a movie for people to enjoy.
No I ain't! I was jok'n too!

Location hidden

#609753 Mar 12, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Has there been a good comedy movie about the Ark? The world deserves one. I'm thinking Christopher Walken for Noah.
"If the worst should happen. WHAT! God then...only two...I think maybe four...would be. Better."
It's crazy.

I read the book. It's gotta be funnier.

“What's left to defend?”

Freedom

#609754 Mar 12, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
No I ain't! I was jok'n too!
It was still very perceptive of you.

“What's left to defend?”

Freedom

#609755 Mar 12, 2013
Forum wrote:
Wellness.
Peanuts. In a bag.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 15 min Dr_Zorderz 265,442
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min pusherman_ 560,438
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 32 min lovewithin 39,386
Scientific proof for God's existence 49 min God Truth 48
I like underage girls (Apr '09) 1 hr TexasCPChampion 16
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 1 hr Trannyfucker 136
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr truth 605,329
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Lumajuice 441,821
More from around the web