|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>So she posts in your hometown forum like you do hers? Keep lying.
Nano, I fail to understand why you are so bitter, aside from the tragedies you have disclosed to us on Topix.

I have never lied on Topix; not even once. If I made a post that was incorrect it was because I did not know it was incorrect. A lie is a falsehood told with the intent to deceive; I just don't do that, except when I was a kid, and a spanking would result, or when stopped by police during a RIDE program and they asked me if I have been drinking recently - I may have exaggerated how long ago I had a drink. Those occasions were for self preservation. I certainly have no need or desire to lie to strangers on a web site.

What would I have to gain by lying here? If you have read my posts you will have seen that I write 10X what is necessary in most posts. That is a chronic habit of mine to make sure that I tell everything I know about whatever, including side issues which may come to mind.

I do not tell lies.

I reported Patty, for mental health reasons only, to Kentucky SS and to the RS Police, since forwarded to the RC Sheriff. I immediately announced on this site, I had done that, and why, and also have sent Patty PMs telling her what I had done. Why? Because I don't want to be devious and do something like that and not admit to it, and I did it because it became apparent, IMO, that help for Patty (and her mother) was imperative. If I reported based on false information, then that information was given to me falsely, however due to the nature of the claims, I decided it needed to be checked into.

I come from a history of mental illness, myself, and family members,(ex-wife and my daughter), who both worked in Social services, so I am somewhat more familiar with problems of that nature than some people might be.

While I could care less what you think of me, I care about what I think of you, and I have been trying to treat you with respect because you disclosed to us some pretty serious trauma you had experienced in your life, and I have had very close contact with people with similar histories, through having spent months in rehab with victims of trauma.

I have followed Patty to various threads, because she is the one person I have consistently posted to since I joined this site, and she was well into her behavior, which she still exhibits before I came here, and I had no clue about her or even the site when I first arrived. I had not found her on other sites previously and traced her here. It just happened when I came here from another discussion site, since shut down, looking for something to discuss, that I happened onto this particular thread.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>So she posts in your hometown forum like you do hers? Keep lying.
I am not aware I have a hometown forum. The fact she is on a RS forum has nothing to do with why I post there.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
I was joking around like i normally do on topix, but BobLoblah took it the wrong way. He never understood that i'm always messin' and I never said anything to him in anger! I didn't do anything wrong, liked him and i thought he was weird but funny, he's the one that got nasty with me. Actually, he called me a schidt for brains before as well but i forgave him, but this time he went too far and got too nasty, well then i got genuinely got angry and said some nasty things back to him. I really didn't think it would come to that. I blame myself for giving him too much attention, everyone was right and i was wrong!
No, I do not go around kissing and hugging every man i meet in my life!! This is a forum nothin' is real, it's just a laugh!
No, that is not my pic i'm still tryin' to sort the background out on my real pic and it's not flamin' working!
I think Mr Ford is too old now. I'm really liking Bradley cooper ATM!!! His blue eyes, O God, his blue eyes..........
By the way I think u and Stanley were very funny, I use to love watchin' u guys!!
I am crushed that is not your real photo, hon. I will have to mourn that.:)
flup

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

I wish I could make a NUCLEAR BOMB. One powerful enough to WIPE OUT the ENTIRE PLANET. ALL HUMANS, animals and other living things NIXED within MINUTES. Guys like Hitler (15 Million), Stalin (20 Million), and Mao Tse Tung (25 Million) had the IDEA (that's a WHOLE HEAP of people exterminated, folks!!), but I wanna go for the BIGGIE - the "ALL YOU CAN EAT" OPTION i.e. the WHOLE DAMN WORLD!!! AND the BEST thing about it, is that I will be held ACCOUNTABLE by NOBODY after I DIE!!! Remember, THERE IS NO GOD!!! When I GO, EVERYONE GOES. I mean, think about it. It doesn't MATTER if you dust away ONE person, or a MILLION people. If you get caught, you will GO to COURT (caught, then court, LOL!), then A: You will either get the DEATH PENALTY OR B: You will spend the REST OF YOUR SORRY ASS LIFE in the clink. SO, what's the POINT of only gunning down ONE or TWO people. Go for the BIG NUKE, man. Make it worth your while. After all, you DO NOT believe any GOD will judge you after your demise, right?? So why worry?? NUKE 'EM!!! That's what ANY sensible-thinking atheist would do. Now, how do I get my hands on that Uranium??

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

flup wrote:
I wish I could make a NUCLEAR BOMB. One powerful enough to WIPE OUT the ENTIRE PLANET. ALL HUMANS, animals and other living things NIXED within MINUTES. Guys like Hitler (15 Million), Stalin (20 Million), and Mao Tse Tung (25 Million) had the IDEA (that's a WHOLE HEAP of people exterminated, folks!!), but I wanna go for the BIGGIE - the "ALL YOU CAN EAT" OPTION i.e. the WHOLE DAMN WORLD!!! AND the BEST thing about it, is that I will be held ACCOUNTABLE by NOBODY after I DIE!!! Remember, THERE IS NO GOD!!! When I GO, EVERYONE GOES. I mean, think about it. It doesn't MATTER if you dust away ONE person, or a MILLION people. If you get caught, you will GO to COURT (caught, then court, LOL!), then A: You will either get the DEATH PENALTY OR B: You will spend the REST OF YOUR SORRY ASS LIFE in the clink. SO, what's the POINT of only gunning down ONE or TWO people. Go for the BIG NUKE, man. Make it worth your while. After all, you DO NOT believe any GOD will judge you after your demise, right?? So why worry?? NUKE 'EM!!! That's what ANY sensible-thinking atheist would do. Now, how do I get my hands on that Uranium??
Okay Adam therapy could possibly help with your anger management
and possibly advert you murdering your Mrs Lanza your mother and everybody else.
But you should really should consider your family, you even without a belief in divine retribution can have feelings for your children or cousins, aunts uncles , grand parents. Don't you care about anyone? Or is everything always all about you?
Most atheists have compassion for their fellowmen, it doesn't take god to tell you that. But the religious only see martyrdom and providence. Atheists see it a human equation.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>For as long as you conserrvitards complain about doing your fair share.
I'm not complaining about doing my fair share, I'm complaining about doing other people's fair share. That Nanny State mentality you people have is nuts.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Rolling my eyes.
Completely missed my point, and for what?
Eh? O_o indeed!
When you say that "God ain't gonna forgive them", you're violating your own tenets by talking as if you know what god will do or not do, and you are attributing human traits to a nonhuman concept. A real god is far beyond what we humans do here on this tiny little blue dot.
You're just a mere human trying to make god into your own image of god, which, ironically, acts awfully human.
lol

"mere human"

I didn't say "God ain't gonna forgive them", did I?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh.
When he said his tax would increase by 300%, I took it to mean a 300% increase of his tax debt, not just an increase on a small portion of it.
A 300% hike for medical coverage I'll never use is ridiculous.

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

flup wrote:
<quoted text> Nope. It don't matter to me at all. Born, live, die, finish. Life is FUTILE (means NOTHING).
DNA has meaning. So does sex, breathing, love and hate. Everything has a purpose and a cause.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

flup wrote:
You've got a tiny little willie, don't you?

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not aware I have a hometown forum. The fact she is on a RS forum has nothing to do with why I post there.
Liar.

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

flup wrote:
Hushaby...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

...ya big baby.

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>...
I have followed Patty to various threads, because....
There ya go again, contradicting yourself. Do you think nobody would notice it? Make up your mind which story you are going to stick with...not that either one makes a difference at this point. You've proven yourself a stalker.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

The Last True Liberal wrote:
Anyone who exposes the lies of the anti-gun nuts is always labeled by the liberals as a "gun nut."
Anyone who reveals the truth about guns is always labeled by the gun nuts as a "liberal."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Liar.
I guess there is no point in posting to you anymore. I will consider you one of the group of idiots, including RR, Brian, etc., who are here to be asses rather than participate in discussion.

I had a sense you were a bit above that, but have to confess, I was wrong.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Learn to tell the difference.
Haven't you put up your "This is a gun-free house" sign yet?
Well aware of the difference. Well aware that you reason through fear too. How sad to live your life that way...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

It would make more sense to ban your free speech.
You're every word is more proof that gun nuts are selfish, and care only about the second amendment, and not the entire constitution. Thanks for verifying that fact, AGAIN.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
I'm not complaining about doing my fair share, I'm complaining about doing other people's fair share.
Thing is, in a compassionate society those who are blessed help those who are not. I love the fact that I have to explain this to someone who supposedly is religious. How typical. LOL...

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess there is no point in posting to you anymore. I will consider you one of the group of idiots, including RR, Brian, etc., who are here to be asses rather than participate in discussion.
I had a sense you were a bit above that, but have to confess, I was wrong.
Self-commit yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 578,561 - 578,580 of717,249
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

541 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 5 min goodtime69 1,409
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min June VanDerMark 530,401
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min Aura Mytha 223,367
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 6 min danetoo 114,712
How long does a Topix ban last? 7 min Ultra Dave 14
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 13 min Vinutha 4,094
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 13 min Student 38,410
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 18 min Daniel 64
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 22 min who 255,783
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 11 hr aalw 110
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••